𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 �...

By pfft__00

When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of... More

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
•𝟏•
•𝟐•
•𝟑•
•𝟒•
•𝟓•
•𝟔•
•𝟕•
•𝟖•
•𝟗•
•𝟏𝟎•
•𝟏𝟏•
•𝟏𝟐•
•𝟏𝟑•
•𝟏𝟒•
•𝟏𝟓•
•𝟏𝟔•
•𝟏𝟕•
•𝟏𝟖•
•𝟏𝟗•
•𝟐𝟎•
•𝟐𝟏•
•𝟐𝟐•
•𝟐𝟑•
•𝟐𝟒•
•𝟐𝟓•
•𝟐𝟔•
•𝟐𝟕•
•𝟐𝟖•
•𝟐𝟗•
•𝟑𝟏•
•𝟑𝟐•
•𝟑𝟑•
•𝟑𝟒•
•𝟑𝟓•
•𝟑𝟔•
•𝟑𝟕•
•𝟑𝟖•
•𝟑𝟗•
•𝟒𝟎•
•𝟒𝟏•
•𝟒𝟐•
•𝟒𝟑•
•𝟒𝟒•
•𝟒𝟓•
•𝟒𝟔•
•𝟒𝟕•
•𝟒𝟖•
•𝟒𝟗•
•𝟓𝟎•
•𝟓𝟏•
•𝟓𝟐•
•𝟓𝟑•
•𝟓𝟒•
•𝟓𝟓•
•𝟓𝟔•
•𝟓𝟕•

•𝟑𝟎•

4.3K 203 2
By pfft__00

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

I was in my cabin at my Mafia base trying to work so that I don't go again and torture the two motherfuckers present in the dungeon right now.

When they both were brought here, I lost my cool and didn't wait for uncles before torturing the culprits.
I had cut their fingers, made their skin crawl by putting their feets in small reptiles and insects filled bucket which slowly bit away their skin off.
I was going to peel their skin of the dicks off when I was stopped by uncles.
I looked behind and saw dad? dadu? with them.

Me - What are you both doing here?
Abhiraj - Why? Don't we have a right to torture the people who were thinking about selling my daughters?
Me - You have all rights dad! But i didn't want to stress you all out. Uncles had heard it thats why I told them the whole thing but I told them to not tell anyone else.(looking at uncles almost accusing them)
Avinaash - Look here (I look at him) They are my kids including you so shut the 'didn't wanna stress you' shit up. I want to torture them so bad.
(looked at Sunil) Oh my friend! I Missed you! Did you miss me and my friendly nature?
(rubbing his hands excited) lemme have some fun now.

I just shook my head at them smirking.

Me - Fine! they are all yours. Finish it up in 2-3 hours. We have to reach home till 7am. Everyone will be awake by then and get worried.

They all nodded and got to work rolling up their sleeves while I came in cabin, took a shower in my private room adjacent to the cabin as their blood while chopping the fingers off splashed on me.

Then I got to some work while waiting for them to finish up and also distracting myself from my murderous thoughts.

At 6:30 am :

I was signing a contract file when they all entered my room all bloody. Damn! I now wish that I had seen the torture they did. I told them to use the room and freshen up as I have whole closet here. They can fit in my clothes hopefully.

They all went in one by one and came back all freshly showered with my clothes on which were a bit loose on them but not too much to be noticeable as I am more muscular than them because they don't workout that much now like me.

We all went out towards the parking lot after I informed Aryan to leave as he must be tired too after working with me all night.

I drove my car out of the parking lot and saw my men dumping the bodies in front of the tigers cage. I guess they are asleep right now. No problem, they can get some great breakfast meal after they wake-up or maybe midnight snack if they smell the blood in their sleep.

I looked at the bodies rolling down my side of window glass. Wow, heads and legs were separated from the bodies with eyes looking like holes (dug with knife) on the heads, couldn't recognize which one is whose head! The bodies had no clothes and the nipple area had daggers in them with stomach skin all peeled off.
Legs were lying in two parts.
Well overall, the condition was - my men were trying hard to not puke ! That's enough confirmation that they did it to a whole new level.

Two more cars came beside mine with Dad and Grandpa in one and uncles in other one. I looked at them, they rolled their window glasses too and I smirked.

Me - Good job, folks.

Avinaash shrugged and signaled Abhiraj to drive as the car drove away as uncles too smiled at me evilly and I showed them a thumbs up as they also drove away.

I looked at the base one more time for security and drove away from there towards The Shekhawat Villa.
My revenge is done now! Finally, I will be able to sleep peacefully.

Author's POV :

All three cars drove in one after another in the Villa premises and stopped in front of the Indoor gates of the Villa. They came out of the car and gave the keys to the security guards standing there to park the cars and went inside hurriedly as it was 7:15 am and it must be so chaotic inside.

They all entered and saw Ayush and Aman were trying to coax Gayatri. She looked so in anger that these 5 had no mood to get beaten early morning by her stick.

4 of them looked at Avinaash who also looked at them, tried to smile nervously and took a step ahead.
As soon as he did, the sound of his shoe betrayed him and made a slight sound (tak) of his heel hitting the spotless shiny ground. Gayatri snapped at her head towards the 5 men and her eyes blazed fire as she charged towards them with all other people behind her to stop her from beating the men.

While the sons just took their steps away, Avinaash ran towards Gayatri; hugged her; kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

Gayatri stopped at this and looked at him who was trying very hard with his kisses but wasn't getting any kind of response which he wants.

Gayatri - If you are done, then move away.
Avinaash (offended)- what? I am kissing and hugging you, and here you are not even giving me any sweet response but pushing me away too. I am angry on you now.
(he just wanted to get away from the anger of his wife so he made an act of being angry to run away to his room but Gayatri knows him too well for his own good)
Gayatri (grabbing his collar and keeping him in place) : Just stand here and shut up.

He stood on one side all quiet like a kid while 4 other men laughed at him silently which was unluckily noticed by Gayatri.

Gayatri : Boht hasi aari hai tum logo ko? huh?
(You people are having a good laugh huh?)

They immediately straighten their posture and sealed their mouth shut shaking their heads in a no.

Gayatri : Hmm...where were you all from late night?
Aditya : Uh-
Gayatri (look at him) : If you are gonna stutter which means a lie, then keep your mouth zipped.

Aditya went quiet looking at his brothers and nephew to think and give some answer wisely as they all decided to not tell them all about anything related to Riya & Shreya.

Abhiraj : Mom, we went to attend some very important board meeting in the company.
Gayatri (looked at him sharply) : What do you think of me as? Am I looking dumb to you? I am your mother. I already called in the company, there was no meeting, infact no one even is there except security. And there is never a "board" meeting held at night. I have work experience in that company too Mr.Abhiraj. (glare)

Abhiraj also bowed down his head ashamed of how quickly he was caught with his lie. Ruhanika was almost going to laugh at him but decided not to.

Gayatri : Now you two are left, try to think of a lie fast and tell me where were you all from 3 hours and you Abhimaan from 6 hours. Sneha already told me how you all went out and Payal told me you both were crying when came home then went again (looking at Aviraj and Aditya at last part of the sentence)

Aditya and Aviraj looked at their wives glaring who glared at them back with that look (don't blame us, we were worried).

They both sighed, now no option is left than saying something about the truth.
Abhimaan looked at Sneha and asked her about Lavina if she woke up in between or something.

Sneha : Yes she woke up around 4:30 and went to get water downstairs. I asked her why she didn't take it from the room itself but she ignored the question and asked about you for which I told her that you went for a business and she understood and slept back around 6am. She is still sleeping.

Abhimaan sighed still a bit worried about her waking up from a nightmare. He knows she wont tell about it to anyone except him as its traumatic and she doesn't wanna stress the family.

Abhimaan : Okay. Thank you for looking after her.
Sneha : what are you saying bachcha (child) ? She is my child too. Dont you dare thank me or I will beat your ass.

All of them chuckled at that but Gayatri was still not over the absence of these men.

Gayatri : I am still waiting.
Abhimaan : Let it go Grandma. The work is done. We are home now. Everything is fine now.

Gayatri : I want to know - Why these two (Aviraj & Aditya) were crying? Why did you (Abhimaan) go in middle of the night leaving Lavina? Why you (Avinaash) went without informing me about anything? TELL ME OR IT WONT BE GOOD FOR YOU ALL.

She was hella serious now as she has observed the situation from 2 days and knew they have done some blood work. She knows everything about Mafia because Avinaash used to be involved in it and he used to tell her everything.

Gayatri came close to all of them and looked in their eyes.

Gayatri : Is Karan dead now? Did you torture him enough?

Abhimaan nodded as Ayush and Aman gasped. They (including Shreya & Riya) know about Mafia but not about this kind of torture and killing stuff. Wives know it all. Lavina just doesnt know anything yet which Abhimaan will explain to her soon too.

Gayatri : Good. What about Ashok?

This time Avinaash nodded. Gayatri hummed.

Gayatri : (To Avinaash) Who was behind it all? I know ashok was a coward, he cant do it and his father is such a great friend of yours too so who was it?
Avinaash : Sunil but he is gone too now.
Gayatri (gasp) : He still wasnt over his jealousy? Damn, that man was disgusting. But its all done right?

They nodded

Gayatri : Tell me one thing. (they look at her) Why did they send Karan to rape her? Is there something more to this? hmm?
Abhimaan : Grandma please forget it na.
Gayatri : If you all wont tell me, I have many ways to know. And you know that (to Avinaash who nodded)

Avinaash cleared his throat.

Avinaash : Listen, I will tell you but you all have to be calm and dont dare talk about it to girls and Lavina okay?

They all nodded thinking it was some gross news thats why he is telling them to stay quiet infront of the girls as they can be disgusted listening to it and Lavina can get more traumatized than before.

Avinaash : Actually, Sunil wanted revenge from me for what happened years back. He took advantage of Ashok and made him his slave by making his company's more than half of the shares on his own name by different means. So Ashok had to follow his all instructions.
Sunil planned that he will sell Shekhawat woman to any smuggler and get his revenge from me. Thats why he sent Karan here to get the work done.

The members gasped at this and prayed to God that nothing happened. While the Shekhawat men (Abhimaan, Abhiraj, Aviraj, Aditya) sighed in relief that Avinaash didn't tell them about Riya & Shreya kidnapping and raping plan.

Gayatri : Oh God..Thank god. Nothing happened to Lavina or God forbid what would have happened.
Ruhanika : My child. (weeping)
Payal : Thats why you both were crying!
Aviraj : (quickly) Yes Payal, we were worried for Lavina and just wanted to see her and get relief before going back again to torture them.
Sneha : But you both didn't come to see her though.
Aditya : Yes we decided not to. (avoiding eye contact)

Gayatri noticed his lie and said - I know there is something more to this but i won't pressurize more now as already you all look tired. Go and sleep. No need to go to office today.

They all nodded. Finally, she left the matter. They all went to their rooms to rest.

Abhimaan came to his room and saw Lavina sleeping.
He kissed her forehead and went inside the closet to change his clothes. He came out wearing black sweatpants and shirtless, laid down beside her. He took her in his arms carefully trying not to hurt or make her uncomfortable in any way.

He kissed her cheek softly making her sigh in her sleep and placed his face in the crook of her neck and slept finally after 2 restless days.

Heyy guyss...Here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Tell me what you all think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESSS....LOVE YOU PPL <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.3K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
4.1M 144K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
108K 6K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
199K 9.3K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...