𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 �...

By pfft__00

When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of... More

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
•𝟏•
•𝟐•
•𝟑•
•𝟒•
•𝟓•
•𝟔•
•𝟕•
•𝟖•
•𝟗•
•𝟏𝟎•
•𝟏𝟏•
•𝟏𝟐•
•𝟏𝟑•
•𝟏𝟓•
•𝟏𝟔•
•𝟏𝟕•
•𝟏𝟖•
•𝟏𝟗•
•𝟐𝟎•
•𝟐𝟏•
•𝟐𝟐•
•𝟐𝟑•
•𝟐𝟒•
•𝟐𝟓•
•𝟐𝟔•
•𝟐𝟕•
•𝟐𝟖•
•𝟐𝟗•
•𝟑𝟎•
•𝟑𝟏•
•𝟑𝟐•
•𝟑𝟑•
•𝟑𝟒•
•𝟑𝟓•
•𝟑𝟔•
•𝟑𝟕•
•𝟑𝟖•
•𝟑𝟗•
•𝟒𝟎•
•𝟒𝟏•
•𝟒𝟐•
•𝟒𝟑•
•𝟒𝟒•
•𝟒𝟓•
•𝟒𝟔•
•𝟒𝟕•
•𝟒𝟖•
•𝟒𝟗•
•𝟓𝟎•
•𝟓𝟏•
•𝟓𝟐•
•𝟓𝟑•
•𝟓𝟒•
•𝟓𝟓•
•𝟓𝟔•
•𝟓𝟕•

•𝟏𝟒•

5.6K 234 1
By pfft__00

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

As the marriage ended, all the family members and guests congratulated the newly wedded couple and gave them gifts. The photos were clicked after which everyone moved towards the food prepared and enjoyed the delicious hearty meal.

Both the families also moved towards the giant dining table prepared especially for them. Lavina & Abhimaan were made to sit in the middle where only one set of the utensils was kept decorated with candles and flowers around them.

As they sat down, the cousins started eating like they haven't eaten for decades and Lavina was relieved seeing this as they were too busy to tease her for eating in the same plate as her husband.

Her husband thats sounds so good. She looked at Abhimaan who was eyeing all the food and helping himself as she chuckled at his childishness and helped him with the serving.

They ate with laughter, cozy feeling enveloping their hearts in a warm embrace with the satisfaction of new feeling of having someone to love.

As they all had their dinner and the guests also left in sometime. It was the time for the vidaai ceremony soon. (bride leaving ceremony)

She changed into the lehanga prepared for her vidaai which was gifted by The Rathores.

Then she moved towards the main gate to leave The Rathores Villa with all the family members around her as she did the last rituals and hugged everyone crying hard.
She hugged Pihu and kissed her cheeks "I will miss you aunt" Pihu sniffed as she realized that her aunt was going away from her.
"I will miss you too baby. I will come to meet you for sure!" Pihu hugged her again wrapping her small arms around her shoulder. She broke apart and glared at Abhi who kneeled down in front of her indicating at your service ma'am.

Pihu : Take care of her Abhi or else I will punch you and cancel the deal (glare and pout)
Abhimaan : (salute) yes ma'am You are too important for me to deny your order and the deal too (acting scared)

Pihu bobbed her head and hugged him while Lavina was already hugging everyone else crying and moved towards the car with Nakul and Ankit on her either side and Abhi was already waiting for her opening the door for her.

She sat inside the Range Rovers car which was decorated elegantly with small jasmine and daisy flowers.

Nakul joined his hands infront of Abhimaan as Abhi immediately held his hands and shook his head and bend down to touch his feet while Nakul pulled him up shocked.

Nakul : You shouldn't touch my feet Abhimaan. You are the crown prince and my son-in-law.
Abhimaan : Hawww...आपने तो पार्टी बदल ली पापा. अभी तक तो बेटा था मैं आपका..अब दामाद होगया? you hurt me.

(Hawww..you changed sides dad.. till now I was your son and now son-in-law? you hurt me)

(he faked sadness and everyone else laughed with tears in their eyes at his acting)

Nakul : No No..child you are still my son but you are also my son-in-law now. And son-in-laws don't touch feet.
Abhimaan : (shrug) I dont care..I am your son. Now let me do what I want.

He again touched his feet and Nakul shook his head at his stubbornness and hugged him. Then Abhimaan touched Poonam's feet and she blessed him smiling.

Poonam : I got the best son-in-law I could have ever prayed for! Thank you child. Please take care of her.
Abhimaan : Don't worry mom. I won't let your belief on me down. (smiled proud)

He then joined his hands in front of Ankit and Samaira and then bowed down in front of Pihu who acted arrogant and patted his head.

Pihu : Bless you my child
Abhimaan : Thank you so much goddess. Your blessing is the most important for me.

They all ended this evening on happy note and then abhi sat in the car beside Lavina who was already looking at him smiling wide as she saw what he did outside from the rear view mirror and held his hand.

He kissed her knuckles and hugged her holding her shoulders as she kept her head on his chest and the car moved ahead leaving the main gates of The Rathores Villa's premises.

After 1 hour of travel by their private jet, they all reached at the airport where Royal cars with chauffeurs were waiting for them.
Then they all sat down in different cars and moved to The Shekhawats Villa where all The Shekhawat women were already waiting for them at the main door to welcome them inside.

Ruhanika did the aarti of the couple and welcomed them in by asking Lavina to push the pot filled with rice and then put her feet in the water mixed vermillion to imprint her footprints all the way to the house temple and lit a diya infront of God with Abhimaan. Also putting her handprints of turmeric near the main door.

Then they were asked to sit in the living room to perform the post wedding rituals.

Like finding the ring in the bowl filled with water and milk with rose petals.. in which Abhimaan won in first game while Lavina won in rest two which means She is the winner and will rule this marriage.

Then came the game to open the knots of the thread tied on each other's wrist with only one hand in which abhimaan won as Lavina couldn't do it because of her nails and hand jewellery.

Then finally they were free to go to their bedroom as Abhimaan wanted.
He wanted to do so much to Lavina but was unable to do so as she was always surrounded with people who were being irritating to him at this point.

Abhimaan immediately lifted Lavina in bridal style and went to his Bedroom's direction while everybody screamed teasing him and laughed at Lavina's red blushing and embarrassed face. She hid her face in the crook of his neck.

He entered the bedroom and made her sit on the bed and immediately went to lock the door but was unsuccessful as all the cousins had already entered in and were looking at them with teasing looks. Lavina was just looking down while Abhimaan growled at them.

"What do you all want now?"
"Our money" - Riya
"what money?"
"The money for entering this room" - Aman
"But I have already entered my room"
"Okay then we won't go out. Let us see how you do romance today" - Ayush
"WHAT??"
"Yess" -All of them

Abhimaan just groaned and pulled out his credit card and kept it in Shreya's hand who danced happily and went outside. Everybody else also followed her knowing the limit of his credit card and also his temper which will reach to max if they didn't go out.

"Finally" Abhimaan groaned while Lavina giggled at him. He glared at her and locked the door.

"बहुत हसी आ रही है ना! अभी बताता हूं तुम्हें. "
(You are laughing too much huh! I will show you now)

Lavina squealed as he pulled her up from the bed and hugged her as tight as he could and kissed her forehead multiple times.

Abhimaan : I wanted to do this for so long. Baby you look so beautiful in this jewelry and dress which I chose for you. I love you so much my wife. my jaan (life). my forever.

Lavina : I wanted to hug you from the moment I saw you too. You look so royal, hot, handsome in this sherwani too. I love you more Mr. Husband. My universe. My everything.

They looked at each other with so many emotions in their hearts for each other.

|| कितना सुकून है इन आँखों में
भर दी हैं खुशियां आज भगवान ने हमारे दिलों में ||

Heyyy guyss..here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESS..LOVE YOU PPL<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 751K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
4.1M 143K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
375K 14.1K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
515K 34.9K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...