𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 �...

By pfft__00

When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of... More

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
•𝟏•
•𝟐•
•𝟑•
•𝟒•
•𝟓•
•𝟔•
•𝟕•
•𝟖•
•𝟗•
•𝟏𝟎•
•𝟏𝟏•
•𝟏𝟐•
•𝟏𝟒•
•𝟏𝟓•
•𝟏𝟔•
•𝟏𝟕•
•𝟏𝟖•
•𝟏𝟗•
•𝟐𝟎•
•𝟐𝟏•
•𝟐𝟐•
•𝟐𝟑•
•𝟐𝟒•
•𝟐𝟓•
•𝟐𝟔•
•𝟐𝟕•
•𝟐𝟖•
•𝟐𝟗•
•𝟑𝟎•
•𝟑𝟏•
•𝟑𝟐•
•𝟑𝟑•
•𝟑𝟒•
•𝟑𝟓•
•𝟑𝟔•
•𝟑𝟕•
•𝟑𝟖•
•𝟑𝟗•
•𝟒𝟎•
•𝟒𝟏•
•𝟒𝟐•
•𝟒𝟑•
•𝟒𝟒•
•𝟒𝟓•
•𝟒𝟔•
•𝟒𝟕•
•𝟒𝟖•
•𝟒𝟗•
•𝟓𝟎•
•𝟓𝟏•
•𝟓𝟐•
•𝟓𝟑•
•𝟓𝟒•
•𝟓𝟓•
•𝟓𝟔•
•𝟓𝟕•

•𝟏𝟑•

5.2K 226 2
By pfft__00

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

All wedding preparations were going on in a full swing and why not.. it was the most popular, biggest, one of the most magnificent weddings of the generation, The Rajasthan's KING'S wedding.

It was going to be held at 8pm on 10th October at The Rathores Villa, residence of The Royal Family of Jodhpur.

All the decorations were to be done upto the mark with the most expensive material and all the things to be used (manadap pillars and roof, utensils, pots) all were in pure gold metal.

○ THE DECORATIONS ○

All the guests were to arrive at 7 pm as mentioned in the wedding invitation. Everyone was eager to see what The Rathores have done the decor, the arrangements, the return gifts, the food preparations, which is the only reason for many people to come just to judge the future QUEEN and the wedding management.

Mostly everyone arrived at the Villa by 7:15 pm latest and the priest also came by 7:30 pm.

Here Lavina was getting ready with the help of the makeup artists, designers called by her mother and Pihu and Samaira were there watching her getting ready. Pihu was admiring her while Samaira was helping her with the accessories and lehenga (wedding dress).

The plan was - Lavina will wear the lehenga gifted by The Shekhawats for the wedding rituals and the lehenga given by The Rathores for the vidai (the ceremony when bride goes away with the groom to his family house).

○LEHENGA AND JEWELLERY GIFTED BY THE SHEKHAWATS○

She got all ready and finally Samaira put the veil on her head and smiled at Lavina looking in the mirror while Lavina had tears in her eyes and soft smile on her face.

Samaira : My sister-in-law is the strongest woman out there and you are looking bomb babe. (wink. Lavina chuckled)
Lavina : Thank you भाभी (sister-in-law)
Pihu : Wow aunt, you look pretty. Abhi will be dead. (all giggle while Lavina blushed as makeup artists, designers also giggled at her red face.)

After some time-

It was the time of the arrival of Abhimaan's baarat (groom's family). It was 7:50 pm when Abhimaan finally got down from the horse and stood at the entrance where Poonam did the ritual and made him enter and they all moved towards the main wedding decor and made him sit there. He did the prayer which was meant for the groom only as instructed by the priest.

○ABHIMAAN'S ATTIRE○

Then at 8:20pm the priest asked to call the bride. As soon as Lavina entered the hall with the traditional music playing in background and Nakul & Ankit holding front two ends of the flower decorated wooden structure over her head with other cousins holding other ends, Abhimaan saw her and his eyes got stuck on her.

Of course he was the one to select that dress and jewellery with the help of his mother for his soon to be wife but she was looking way more beautiful, elegant, goddess-like than he expected or imagined her to be in that dress.

She looked like a fucking QUEEN his QUEEN.

He couldn't wait to hold her. He stood up from his place as she came towards the mandap and offered his hand to her.
She was looking down blushing and held his hand smiling softly while he was trying to look at her eyes as the veil was not letting him do so.

Ayush : bhai, shaadi ke baad aapki hi hn wo..tab jitna marzi ho unka chehra ghoor lena. abhi pandit ji aur bhabhiji dono wait kar rhe hain toh aage badhe?

(brother, she is yours only after the marriage..stare at her after that all you want to. For now, priest and sister-in-law both are waiting so can we move ahead?)

Abhimaan cleared his throat as everyone laughed while Lavina blushed hard at that comment. Abhimaan made her stand in the mandap near him and it was the time for the Jaimala (flower garlands exchange) which was done with a bit of everyone pulling them away from each other teasing them.

After finally making each other wear the garlands, Abhimaan made her sit near him in the मंडप (wedding setup) as the priest started chanting the mantras.

Priest : अब आप दोनों फेरों के लिए खडे हो जायें

(Now you both stand up for the rounds around fire) (a ritual to promise each other with 7 promises of trust, love, die together, staying together in rich,poor,happy,sad, taking care of children together, always talking about fights, communicating if any problems etc etc)

As they both completed the ritual, they were again instructed to sit down.
The rituals continued as it was the time for मंगलसूत्र (wedding chain) and सिंदूर (vermillion in hairline) ritual soon.

Abhimaan took the gold ring from which he was supposed to put vermillion in Lavina's hairline.

For this ritual, they needed to lift up the veil from her head. As Samaira lifted up the veil from Lavina's face, finally Abhimaan was able to look at her whole face and specifically her eyes and he froze for a moment.

While Lavina was blushing looking at him and was emotional at the way he was looking at her with so much admiration, love, care, and what not..

Pihu was sitting just beside Abhimaan. She held Abhimaan's hand and shook it hard.

Pihu : Abhi आज ही लगाना है ये सिंदूर. जल्दी करो ना!!

(Abhi You have to put this vermillion in her hairline today only. Do it fast naa)

Abhimaan snapped out of his thoughts and smiled awkwardly at Pihu and others who were silently laughing at him and again looked at Lavina.

Samaira : She is waiting Mr. Jiju (brother-in-law) (tease)

Lavina looked down and wanted to hide somewhere.

Abhimaan finally filled her hairline with the holy purest red vermillion which is the signal of being a married woman and being his forever. She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead near the vermillion and they both had slight tears in their eyes as they dreamt of this moment from the time they met as strangers.

Then Abhimaan tied the mangalsutra wedding chain around her neck and smiled at her as she smiled softly.

He was looking at her as if he was mesmerized by her she is looking so beautiful with that red vermillion on her hairline and black beads chain around her neck. The most precious was the red hue on her cheeks and the gorgeous smile on her face.

It was the time of kanyadaan (the ritual in which the parents of the bride put the hand of bride in groom's hand and finally approve of giving the bride to groom as his wife). Nakul and Poonam were crying while doing this. They were happy for their daughter going in the most prestigious and caring family but were also sad to send her away.

Lavina also cried looking at them and after the ritual hugged them and slowly calmed down as Abhimaan held her hand to comfort her.

"The marriage rituals are completed. From today, you both are husband and wife."

Everyone hooted as the priest said this and clapped for the couple. Lavina was blushing while Abhimaan was smiling wide and proud.

He was now at peace after getting married to her. He felt complete.
And she felt exactly the way she expected. She felt his.

Hey guyss... Here is your next episode..
Hope you guys liked it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me What you think??
Till next one..
BYEE BYE LOVESSSSS..LOVE YOU PPL <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 32.4K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
9.9M 646K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
2.8M 130K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
605K 28.9K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...