𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 �...

By pfft__00

When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of... More

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
•𝟏•
•𝟐•
•𝟑•
•𝟒•
•𝟓•
•𝟔•
•𝟕•
•𝟖•
•𝟗•
•𝟏𝟎•
•𝟏𝟐•
•𝟏𝟑•
•𝟏𝟒•
•𝟏𝟓•
•𝟏𝟔•
•𝟏𝟕•
•𝟏𝟖•
•𝟏𝟗•
•𝟐𝟎•
•𝟐𝟏•
•𝟐𝟐•
•𝟐𝟑•
•𝟐𝟒•
•𝟐𝟓•
•𝟐𝟔•
•𝟐𝟕•
•𝟐𝟖•
•𝟐𝟗•
•𝟑𝟎•
•𝟑𝟏•
•𝟑𝟐•
•𝟑𝟑•
•𝟑𝟒•
•𝟑𝟓•
•𝟑𝟔•
•𝟑𝟕•
•𝟑𝟖•
•𝟑𝟗•
•𝟒𝟎•
•𝟒𝟏•
•𝟒𝟐•
•𝟒𝟑•
•𝟒𝟒•
•𝟒𝟓•
•𝟒𝟔•
•𝟒𝟕•
•𝟒𝟖•
•𝟒𝟗•
•𝟓𝟎•
•𝟓𝟏•
•𝟓𝟐•
•𝟓𝟑•
•𝟓𝟒•
•𝟓𝟓•
•𝟓𝟔•
•𝟓𝟕•

•𝟏𝟏•

5.5K 229 12
By pfft__00

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

On 7 October-

Everyone was whole day practicing for the sangeet dance performances.
Lavina was strict on Abhimaan and didn't let him do any mischievous acts and ordered him around with the steps which he did absolutely fantastically. They are gonna rock it..they know.
Pihu was little sad as she wasn't able to prepare any dance as she was small & she didn't know how to dance but everyone cheered her up saying she can dance with them on DJ bhangra.
Everyone was ready with the dance and excited for the sangeet going to be held on 9th October.
All of them went to sleep early as they need rest for the upcoming functions.

On 8 October -

The function of Godh bharai (where the family of groom gives gifts like makeup, clothes, accessories, etc. to the bride and the bride's family gives gifts like suits, tie, cufflinks, watches, etc. to the groom and there is a prayer done along with it) is to be held at 7 pm.

Both the families came all ready to the Rathores Villa to join the ceremony.

LAVINA & ABHIMAAN'S GODH BHARAI OUTFITS○

The prayers were held at the temple area of the Villa and gifts exchange was done in the area in front of the temple gates.

○ TEMPLE AREA ○

The families gave the gifts to each other and later when all the rituals were done, they all had their dinner with light talks and excited cousins for the wedding.

Abhimaan was looking at Lavina teasing her for the wedding while she ignored him.

When everybody moved to the hall to talk, She held Abhimaan's hand and waited for everyone to leave from the dining room.

As soon as the room was empty, Lavina kissed him fiercely while he was shocked at the boldness and sudden kiss. She sucked his lips and pulled his hair while he kissed her back grabbing her waist.
They broke apart after a few minutes and Lavina wiped his lips and adjusted her clothes. She looked at him who was looking at her with hooded eyes and chuckled.

Lavina : (hugged him) Finally I got to meet you alone.
Abhimaan : Ughhh How much time more (pout)(hugging back)
Lavina : (look at him) Dont pout babyboy. Just 2 days more then I will be yours (smirk & wink)
Abhimaan : Then I will not leave you (smirk)
Lavina : Uh-huh (smile) as you wish

Abhimaan kissed her forehead and they also joined everyone after which The Shekhawats left for the hotel.

Next day (9th October)-

Today is the मेहंदी (Henna) and Sangeet (dance) functions. Both functions are going to be held together at 8 pm in the huge backyard of the Rathores Villa.

○LAVINA AND ABHIMAAN'S HENNA & SANGEET OUTFITS○

All of them went to the backyard while Abhimaan pulled Lavina's hand and took her to a corner sneakily.
He pinned her to a wall and snaked his arms around her bare waist erupting goosebumps on her body.

Lavina : What are you doing? Somebody will come.
Abhimaan : Nobody will come. They are busy in the function.

He hugged her and sighed in relief at the touch of her fingers in his hair as she hugged him back and ruffled his hair.

Abhimaan : You are looking so good. (touched her bare waist with sensitive touch of his finger pad)
Lavina : You look hot in green. (wink at him)
Abhimaan : I know. Dont make me blush.
Lavina : Are you blushing? (giggle) Awww its okay (cooing him)

He groaned and nuzzled his face in her neck and bit her there. She moaned and held his hair in tighter fist. He smirked at her while she was shy now.

Abhimaan : Aww Its okay (teasing her back)

Lavina slapped his chest playfully and hid her face in there.

Aman : If you both are done, then come for the rituals. We are getting late. (shouting from outside)

They both break apart while Abhimaan mumbled some curses, then they went to the backyard and saw everybody already settled in their places and the henna artist waiting for Lavina to put henna on her hands & legs.

○ SANGEET DECOR ○

Abhimaan put his hand on her lower back and motioned her to go ahead with the ceremony while she smiled at him and sat down on the couch prepared for her. The henna artists sat on the couches beside hers and started applying henna on her both hands while she looked at everybody else and smiled as they started the sangeet function.

○ HENNA DECOR ○

First Samaira and Aman came on the platform in the center prepared for the dance performances and welcomed everyone who were present there as guests and families.
Then they called upon Shreya who came with the first performance with the song in the form of a prayer to give a good start to the function.

Shreya's dance ⬇

Then it was the performance of Samaira and Ankit ⬇

Then Riya & Shreya ⬇

Then Aman & Ayush⬇

Then Ruhanika, Payal & Sneha ⬇

Then Poonam & Nakul which were later joined by two of Nakul's closest friends and their wives ⬇

Then Abhimaan, Ayush, Aman, Aviraj and Aditya ⬇

Then Lavina's solo ⬇

Then finally Lavina & Abhimaan ⬇

As the performances ended, the whole place erupted with applause and hooting. Everybody came on the stage and danced along with the random songs played by the DJ and Pihu was finally happy to do whatever step she wanted to while everyone cheered for her.
Then all of them had dinner while Abhimaan fed Lavina as she had henna in her both hands and was getting henna completed on her legs too.

They all complemented the art of the artists and praised the beautiful bride.
Lavina looked at Abhimaan who was signaling her like her beauty killed him and she giggled and shook her head at his crazy actions.

○ THE MEHENDI DESIGNS ○

[you can imagine whatever designs you like]

Like this the function came to an end and The Shekhawats will be leaving for the hotel in some time as there is haldi (turmeric) function tomorrow in the morning.

Before going Lavina called up Abhimaan to her bedroom which was all dark except the dim light coming from the bed side lamps. She made him sit on her bed and got down on one knee.
As soon as Abhimaan saw this, he immediately sat down on his one knee too.

Abhimaan : Hey..You can't ruin my proposal like this.
I will do it first.
Lavina : You shut up! I will do it first. Ladies first
Abhimaan : Oh madam! There is no ladies first in this okay?
Lavina : Whatever but this idea was mine.
Abhimaan : But I had something planned too. You will ruin it (pout)
Lavina : its okay. I will take yours too and behave like I got surprised
Abhimaan : Yaaah (fake anger and Lavina laughed hard)

They both looked at each other and conveyed through each other's eyes suggesting the idea of saying it together. They both nodded at each other and smiled.

Abhimaan & Lavina : I LOVE YOU

They both screamed at each other and kissed. After a few minutes, they broke apart panting.

Abhimaan (whispered) : हम आपसे बहुत प्रेम करते हैं future Mrs. Abhimaan Singh Shekhawat.

[ I love you so much future Mrs. Abhimaan Singh Shekhawat ]

Lavina blushed and smiled wholeheartedly at that statement, the baritone and huskiness of his voice and the closeness of his face with hers.

Lavina : हम भी आपसे बेइंतिहा मोहब्बत करते हैं future Mr. Lavina Singh Rathore.

[ I love you to infinity too future Mr. Lavina Singh Rathore ]

Abhimaan kissed her hungrily and made her sit on his lap while he sat on the bed. They both made out for a few minutes.
When they broke apart, Lavina chuckled at his lipstick stained lips and wiped them off and stood up from him.

Abhimaan : I am going to eat you when you are mine. Remember that love.
Lavina : And I am going to let you eat me love. (flying kiss)

They both made themselves look presentable after the fierce happenings and made the appearance in front of all the family members who gave them teasing looks as they knew what must have happened.

Lavina blushed and Abhimaan just chuckled while scratching the back of his neck while everybody else laughed looking at the red hue on the couple's cheeks and red ears.

They all then moved towards the main gate of the Villa and bid bye to each other.
The Shekhawats left the Villa and the lovers were waiting for their special occasion.

|| दोनो को अपने प्यार की ख़बर भी है,
और एक दूसरे को जता भी दिया है
पर फिर भी कहीं ना कहीं एक कसर सी बाक़ी है,
अरे यार क्या बताये तुमको! जब तक एक दूसरे के नहीं हो जाते तब तक इनकी दिली ख्वाहिश बाक़ी है ||

Hey guyssss...Here is your new episode.
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESSS..LOVE YOU PPL <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

206K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
605K 28.9K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
675K 32.4K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...