Benedict Cumberbatch Imagines

De batchofhiddles

Series of fluffy, smutty, daddybatch fun with Benedict Cumberbatch staring YOU! Please request some stories (... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Daddybatch Part 1
Daddybatch Part 2
Daddybatch Part 3
What Are Best Friends For?
Stay With Me
What's Eating Benedict Cumberbatch?
It's the Little Things Part 1
It's the Little Things Part 2
Just A Little Peek?
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Happy New Year's Part 1
Happy New Year's Part 2
Doggy Style
To the Rescue
Cravings
Bedtime
Frustrations
The Test
It's a...!
Earlier Than Expected
Traffic Ticket
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 1
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 2
A/N
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 3
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 4
What Makes You Beautiful
Kids Say the Darndest Things!
Someday Your Prince Will Come
You Don't Realize What You Have Until It's Almost Gone
My Favorite Mornings
Game Night
Will You Love Me?~Part 1
Will You Love Me?~Part 2
Will You Love Me?~Part 3
Will You Love Me?~Part 4
Will You Love Me?~Part 5
Will You Love Me?~Part 6
Will You Love Me?~Part 7
Will You Love Me?~Part 8
Will You Love Me?~Part 9
Will You Love Me?~Part 10
Will You Love Me?~Part 11
Will You Love Me?~Part 12
A/N
Will You Love Me?~MOVED
Uh-Oh...
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 1
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 2
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 3
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 4
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 5
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 6
Professor Cumberbatch~Epilogue
A/N
Crash This Train
1912-1918
1939-1945
Missed Opportunity
Missed Opportunity~Part 2
Missed Opportunity~Part 3
Missed Opportunity~Epilogue
The Cumbersickness
Room 468~Part 1
Room 468~Part 2
A/N
Room 468~Part 3
Too Much to Ask
Important A/N
You Are All I Need
"Too Bloody Blind"
Best Friend's Sister
Best Friend's Sister~Part 2
Best Friend's Sister~Part 3
Best Friend's Sister~Part 4
Star-Crossed Lovers
Just A Little Longer~Part 1
Just A Little Longer~Part 2
First Time for Everything~Part 1
First Time For Everything~Part 2
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Best Friend's Girlfriend
Be Mine~Part 1
Be Mine~Part 2
Happy Birthday, Benedict
Stalker~Part 1
Stalker~Part 2
Stalker ~ Part 3
Stalker ~ Part 4
Stalker ~ Part 5
Stalker ~ Epilogue
Regret~Part 1
Regret~Part 2
Regret~Part 3
Regret~Part 4
Regret~Part 5
Regret~Part 6
Regret~Part 7
Regret~Part 8
Regret~Part 9
Regret~Part 10
First Meetings~Part 1
First Meetings~Part 2
First Meetings ~ Part 3

The Rebel

3.6K 97 28
De batchofhiddles

Your daughter has been moody lately and you and Ben are determined to find out why, even though is causes - a lot - of drama...

This one's a bit lengthy, but I figured I owed it to you. Enjoy!

WARNING: So much drama

************************************************************************

You've noticed something has been wrong with your daughter lately. You understand that she's a teenager, she needs her space and time, but this has been going on for weeks now. She's been ignoring you and Ben whenever she's asked to do something, even if it's something as simple as doing the dishes.

Lately, you and her have been getting into some pretty nasty fights. They usually start with you kindly asking her to do something and ending with her storming up to her room and slamming her door. You would be a mess and Ben would have to be the one to try and reconcile you two.

Of course, Maddie was a daddy's girl, so she would always try and get him to side with her on different matters. This never worked. Ben loved his daughter, she was his only child and he would give her the moon and stars if he could...but he knew when to cross the line. He had always lived up to being the cool dad, but he knows when it's time to crack down.

Today was one of those days.

You were just getting home from work when your ever dotting husband was just finishing up making dinner. He's had a lot of downtime between roles, which has been amazing lately. You used to be the one to come home, having to make dinner for your family. It's about time the man starts doing it!

"Hey, sweetheart," he called from the kitchen after he heard the door shut. You huffed and walked into the kitchen. "Hey," he said again with a smile when he saw you. You smiled back and said, "Hey. What are you making?" He sighed and told you, "Well, I was going to make chicken, but our daughter didn't want that. So I tried making fish, that was a no. When I suggested spaghetti, I got an answer with her storming off and the slam of the door. So, spaghetti it is."

You grunted and pinched the bridge of your nose. "I'm not going to deal with that tonight," you promised. "I had too long of a day at work and I don't need her adding to that." Ben wiped his hands on the tea towel and pulled you into his arms. "I'll handle her," he told you. "I don't know what the hell is going on in her head lately, but I'm getting tired of it. I'm determined to find out by the end of the week."

You smiled and hugged his strong body closer to you. "Good luck with that. I will be in the bedroom, locking myself away from that conversation." He chuckled and kissed your head. "Go relax," he told you. "I'll set up dinner in a minute."

You nodded and gave him a tender kiss before heading upstairs. As you were about to pass Maddie's room, you thought about what kind of mother you would be if you didn't at least say hi to your own daughter. You knocked lightly on her door and got a "yeah?".

You opened the door and gave her a warm smile. "Hey. How was your day?" You asked. Maddie was at her desk with one headphone in her ear and doing her homework. Despite her mood swings, she's a very bright student.

"Fine, I guess," she muttered. You closed your eyes and threw your head back in annoyance. This was a typical day with your daughter. "Right," you sighed, "well, your dad says dinner's almost ready." You didn't get an answer this time. "Everything okay?" You asked, hoping to get something out of her. Even though you told Ben you wanted nothing to do with her tonight, she is your daughter and you are actually very worried.

You stepped into her room and sat on her bed, near where she was at her desk. "You know you can talk to me, right?" You softly asked. "I'm here, your dad's here. We're just worried about your recent change of attitude. Are you doing okay in school, is it stressing you out?"

Maddie huffed in annoyance and took out her headphone, while turning to you. "I'm fine," she spat. "Jesus fucking christ, all I want is to be left alone!" You looked at her in shock. "Watch your language and your tone," you warned. "Maddie, I'm worried. You've been so different lately and it's scaring me."

Maddie just rolled her eyes and turned back to her homework, putting both headphone into her ears to block you out. That's it. You didn't need Ben for this. You were going to find out what was wrong and you were going to do it right here, right now.

"Maddison, don't ignore me," you pleaded. "I am your mother, you can talk to me. I'm here for you, do you understand? Are you getting bullied, are your friends...influencing you to do things? I don't know, you have to give me something!"

Maddie grunted in annoyance and turned to you, shouting, "Nothing is wrong! God, why do you have to be so nosy! Just stay out of my life!" You were a little brought back. You were never nosy. As a matter of fact, you gave her so much space and freedom for a fifteen year old that you wouldn't be surprised if she ran off and joined a cult because she knows you and Ben trust her.

"Maddie...I'm not...I'm just worried, sweetie. That's all." Maddie didn't let up on the shouting, as she continued, "Well then, stop! God, out of all the women dad could have, why did he choose you?" That was it. That one struck a nerve. That's the question you had been asking yourself since you and Ben got together and he's always answered with the sweetest answers he could conjure up.

But now this is your daughter questioning it...and it hurt. A lot.

Just a few seconds after she had shouted that for the entire neighborhood to hear, Ben's angrily booming voice shouted, "Hey!" His footsteps could be heard storming up the stairs. Before he could get into the room, you quickly removed yourself and walked quickly into your bedroom, shutting and locking the door.

Ben was at the top of the stairs when he saw you do that and sighed loudly. "Maddison," he angrily called. He walked into her room to see her slumping and pouting in her chair like a child. "Maddison, I have had enough!" He shouted. "You have no right to talk to your mother that way! Go and apologize right now!" She just shook her head, making his blood boil.

He was about to shout something, but got distracted when he heard your bedroom door open. You came out, dressed in a sweater and a pair of jeans with your car keys in hand. "Where do you think you're going?" Ben asked. You ignored the question and walked past him, down the stairs.

"Shit," he muttered. "[Y/N], you are not leaving!" He ran after you, but you were already outside and halfway to the car. "[Y/N], sweetheart, come back inside," he begged. "Come on, we'll work this out, we'll talk!" You got into your car and locked the door, before Ben could try and open it.

"[Y/N]," he pleaded through the glass, "don't leave. Honey, it's late and I don't want you going out when you're this upset." You turned on the ignition and looked at him with puffy, tear stained eyes. The sight of you broke his heart. You simply told him, "Watch your feet."

He jumped out of the way when you quickly backed out and drove down the street. "GOD DAMMIT!" He yelled in frustration. He charged back inside the house and snatched up his keys, before making his way upstairs again.

He walked into Maddie's room and sarcastically said, "Oh well done, you! Your mother is gone and now I have to go look for her! I swear to God, Maddison, you better have one fucking amazing apology when I get back with her. If you don't, I am adding a month to your punishment which is going in effective immediately. No TV, no computer, no going out, nothing for a month! If you don't have that apology, like I said, make it two."

Maddie scoffed at him. "Oh my God, you always take her side! This isn't fair!" Ben grunted and hit her wall, making her jump. "Do you not have any clue as to what that woman does for you?! She buys your clothes, your make-up, she drives you to hang out with your friends, she works both of our schedules around your sporting events so we won't have to miss a game, she...she does everything!"

Maddie looked down at her feet, almost as if she were ashamed. That's exactly what Ben wanted. "I'm going to look for her," he stated. "You better have that apology, Maddison." He slammed her door shut and ran down the stairs, determined to find you and bring you home.

**

Maddie's P.O.V.

As soon as Ben's Jaguar could be heard speeding down the street, Maddie immediately got up and grabbed her phone. She couldn't help the tears in her eyes, as she dialed a phone number. She knew she was in for it when Ben came back. She really messed up this time and she didn't want to face either of you right now.

"Hey, Ash," she shakily cried into the phone, "do you think I can stay with you for a while? Something happened and I just...I can't be here right now." After making explaining what had happened and making her friend swear not to tell her parents she was running away for a while, they made arrangements for a "sleep over".

Maddie hastily packed a bag, then went downstairs to get her keys to the house. Though, she doesn't know why she'd need them. She doesn't want to come back. You don't want her to be here, she knows it. She was the shameful daughter of the great Benedict Cumberbatch. How can she live up to his expectations? She can't. Which is why she's going to do you a favor and just get out.

She walked out the door and made her way to her best friend Ashley's house. When she got there, she was welcomed with open arms by Ashley's parents. It was the complete opposite she would get when you and Ben would get home.

Ashley came bouncing down the stairs and dragged her friend up to her room for more details on what had happened. "I think it's because you quit smoking," Ashley told her. "People tend to get moody when they try and quit. But I wouldn't explain that to your dad if I were you. I can only imagine what he would do if he found out."

"I don't want to imagine," Maddie said, visibly shuttering at the thought. "Mom would have a breakdown, for sure. They would never trust me again." Ashley shrugged and said, "Well, you can stay here for as long as you need. I told my parents we were having an extended sleep over. But you realize that if your parents do come looking for you, this will be their first stop."

**

Your P.O.V.

"I can't believe that happened," you muttered into your drink, as Ben sat across from you in the poorly lit pub. You took a long swig and continued, "I was just...I was trying to be a good mother! They don't give you instructions for having a kid, you know!" You took another swig.

Ben lifted his beer and said, "Here, here," before downing it in a few gulps. "I don't know what's up with her. My god, she was so not normal just a few months ago. What happened to the old soul that acted more as an adult than a fifteen year old? Now she's so normal and it's pissing me off. And I cannot believe she said that to you. She and I will be having a very strong word when we get home."

You just sighed and ordered another drink. "I never thought my own kid would be driving me to drink," you said with a hint of humor. "Of course, with what I've been dealing with for the past few weeks, I think I deserve one or two."

"Or three or four," Ben said with a smirk. "Don't get yourself too drunk, darling. We still need to speak with her majesty when we get home." You laughed and asked him, "And that's supposed to get me to stop drinking?"

Ben laughed and pulled out his wallet. He paid for your drinks and waited patiently for you to finish your beer, which only took a few short minutes. "Come on," he said while standing up and taking your hand, "I'm driving."

**

Maddie's P.O.V.

Maddie couldn't stop thinking about the events of the day. She really did feel guilty for what she said to you, but that never occurred to her when she first vomited it out of her mouth. Her mind was hazy with having a hard craving for a smoke and she didn't realize what she had said until Ben started yelling at her.

She didn't want to be yelled at like that ever again. She hated it when he did that. She's loves her daddy more than anyone, but when he yells she gets a feeling that his love for her lessens and goes more to you. Ben never yells at you like he does to her. Once in a blue moon, you and Ben will have a fight, but it doesn't last for more than a few minutes.

That's the only time he ever yells at you. With her, it's constantly and she hated it.

Getting frustrated now, she decided it was time to go to sleep. Ashley was already getting ready for bed, so she did the same. Just as she was about to take out her pajamas, Ashley's parents called their names from downstairs. Maddie and Ashley looked at each other and shrugged.

They walked downstairs to see her parents standing in the living room with their hands on their hips and stern glare in their eyes. "What's up?" Ashely asked. Her mom started by saying, "Tell us the truth. Is this a sleepover, yes or no?"

"Yes," Ashley answered as if it were obvious. Her dad jumped in, saying, "Oh really? Then why did we get a distressing phone call from Benedict, saying Maddison had "runaway" and asking if we had heard from her?"

Maddie looked down to the floor. She knew this wouldn't last long. "He is worried sick, Maddie," her mother gently added. "He's on his way to pick you up, he'll be here in a few minutes. I suggest you go pack up your things."

The girls dragged their feet upstairs. "You couldn't have possibly thought this would have worked," Ashley told her. "Your dad plays a detective and it wouldn't have taken a whole lot to figure out you were here. Did you want him to come for you?"

Maddie started putting her things back in her bag. "I wanted to see if he still cared," she mumbled. "But now I'm in even worse trouble...I guess I didn't really think this through." Ashley shook her head. "No, you didn't. But at least you know he cares. He's coming for you, right?"

"Maddie," Ashely's mother called, "your father's here." Maddie let out an "Oh no," and trudged her way down the stairs. She saw Ben standing by the door, next to Ashely's parents. He gave Maddie a cold, hard look, before turning to Ashley's parents and saying, "Thank you for your help." He opened the door and walked out, not bothering to see if Maddie was coming.

She followed him after apologizing to Ashley's parents. Ben was standing by the passenger side door, waiting for her. When she approached him, she looked down to avoid his glare. He opened the door for her and harshly took her bag. He threw it in the trunk of the car, then slid into the driver's seat.

Maddie awaited the yelling that was sure to come...but he didn't say anything. He didn't even look at her. "Aren't you going to yell?" She asked him. "Aren't you mad?" Ben let out a light laugh and shook his head. "I'm not mad," he told her. "I'm just...disappointed."

Ouch.

Maddie turned towards her window and started to silently cry. She really, really messed up.

As she continued to stare and cry, she noticed they weren't taking the normal route home. "Where are we going?" She croaked out. "To have a talk," he answered. "Your mother is too upset with you to want to have this chat with me, so I'll have to do it on my own."

He pulled into an empty parking lot in front of a dark, closed store. As soon as he parked, he said, "Talk. And don't leave out anything because I will find out if you do." There was no way out of this. The car doors were locked so there was literally no way out.

"Dad, I...I don't know how to explain," she truthfully told him. Ben looked at his watch and said, "I've got about two weeks until I need to be back on set. I've got time." She sighed and shook her head a bit. This is going to break his heart, she thought to herself.

She closed her eyes and let the tears run down her face. "I...I've been moody lately because...becau--." She choked on some tears. "Because I just quit smoking." Ben was looking at her with wide eyes and a clenched jaw.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she sobbed, not willing to open her eyes and look at him yet. Ben blinked away his tears and took a deep breath. "You...how...how did you get them?" He finally asked, fearing her answer.

"I found them in your office," she admitted. Just as he thought. He gripped the steering wheel and threw his head down. This was going to kill you. He promised you he would stop smoking, yet he had several packs stashed away in his office and would sneak one in every once in a while. What were you going to say when you found out she got it from him? He knows he better become familiar with the couch, that's for sure.

"Goddammit, Maddie," he said. "Just when I...just when I thought you couldn't disappoint us anymore, you go and pull this! Fucking hell!" He hit the steering wheel, making her jump. "How long?" He asked. Finally opening her eyes and looking at him, she said, "Almost a year."

That's it.

Ben opened up the car door and got out. He had to get some fresh air or he was going to pass out. He went to the front of his car and sat on the hood. Maddie watched him as he dug his hands into his hair and started crying. There wasn't anything she could do, there weren't any words she could say to make this any better.

**

Your P.O.V.

It was almost two in the morning when you heard the front door shut and two pairs of feet climb the stairs. You've been in bed reading a book, while waiting for Ben and Maddie to come home. You set down your book, as the bedroom door opened and Ben walked in with red-rimmed eyes.

"Ben," you gasped. "What happened? Are you okay? What about Maddie?" He shut the door behind him and sniffled. "She's fine," he told you. "Well, no she's not. And neither am I and neither are you in a moment."

You sat up a little straighter and held your hands out to him. He took them and let you pull him down on to the bed. He sat next to your legs and held on to your hands tightly. "I found out what's been wrong," he told you. "But you're not going to like it."

You shook your head and said, "I don't care, I want to know. She's my daughter, I want to know she's okay." He sighed and moved a little closer to you. "The reason...the reason she's been like that is...is because she just...quit smoking."

He watched as your expression turned from concerned to highly confused. "Wh-what?" You asked. "Smoking? But...how? She's fifteen, she can't..." Ben nodded and said, "I know, I know."

"So where did she get them?" You asked, your patients wearing thin. He grunted and slammed his eyes shut in frustration, before opening them and looking at you. "Me," he said. He waited for your reaction, but you sat frozen.

Suddenly, his head flew off to the side from the slap you had given him across the cheek. He winced and put his hand on the sore spot, as you started yelling, "Are you fucking kidding me?! You gave our  fifteen-year-old daughter cigarettes?!"

Ben put his hands up in defense and said, "No, of course not! She found them in my office, I have several packs stored away because I like to sneak one every now and then!" He inwardly sighed to himself. You idiot, you shouldn't have told her that.

Again, there was a sharp sting on his cheek from yet another slap from you. He grunted and turned his head back to you. "I deserve both of those," he said. "But let's focus on the real problem and that's our daughter. She's going through withdrawals and that's common--."

"How long?" You painfully asked. Ben let out a large sigh and covered both his cheeks. "A year." Instead of slapping him, you got up from the bed and whacked the back of his head on the way to the closet.

You threw out a blanket, then went back to the bed and tossed his pillows on them. "Couch," you told him. He got up and argued, "Oh, come on! It's not like I gave them to her!"

"You promised me when she was born that you would stop! Have you been keeping it a secret for fifteen years?!" You were pissed! He knew how you felt about smoking affecting his health and yours and Maddie's as well.

He seemed to be stumped on an answer and told you, "Not fifteen, no. More like...thirteen." He ducked when you threw your book at him and watched it hit the wall. "Out!" You told him.

"Baby, please, I'm sorry," he begged. "I promise, I will get rid of every single pack and get gum or patches tomorrow." You folded your arms, tears threatening to spill.

"Can I trust anyone in this house?" You quietly asked. Ben's heart broke and he told you, "Of course you can. I'm your husband, you're supposed to trust me and I'm supposed to give you reasons to. I know I'm doing a shit job at it right now, but I'll change darling, I promise."

You huffed and Ben watched as the tears started going down your cheeks. "Come here, darling," he softly said, while cautiously wrapping his arms around you. You slumped into his arms and started crying into his chest. 

"That's our baby, Ben," you cried. He rubbed your back and said, "I know, honey, I know. I am so sorry, this is all my fault. I'm going to fix this, I promise. I swear to you." He kissed your head and sighed. He didn't know how, but he was going to keep good on his promise. 

After you had calmed down a little while later, Ben went into Maddie's room to have a calmer talk than the ones they've been having. She cried and told him how sorry she was and he hugged her, saying how he was going to help her get through this. 

A few minutes after their talk, Ben went downstairs to get her some water, but she snuck off into your room. You were fast asleep with the T.V. on and she quiet climbed into Ben's side of the bed. She snuggled up to you, making you stir awake. 

You smiled when you saw your daughter looking up at you and you brought her as close to you as you could. "I'm sorry, mom," she whispered. You kissed her head and ran you fingers through her hair. "I know, sweetie," you said. 

Ben had come upstairs by now to give Maddie her water, but didn't see her in her room. He carefully checked in your room and leaned up against the door with a smile on his face. His two girls were sleeping peacefully and he couldn't be more relieved or filled with adoration than in that moment. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...