Twisted Wonderland: Memoria

By m3edina1

Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven Coll... More

A/N
Charachter Info
Charachters 1/?
Characters Part 2/?
Prologue ~ Chapter 1
Prologue ~ Chapter 2
Prologue ~ Chapter 3
Prologue ~ Chapter 4
Prologue ~ Chapter 5
Prologue ~ Chapter 6
Prologue ~ Chapter 7
Character pictures
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 1♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 2♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 3♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 4♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 5♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 6♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 7♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 8♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 9♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 10♣️♦️
A/N - Art of Alerie, sneak peek
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 11♣️♦️
500 views!
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 12♣️♦️ + Art commission + OC Template!
A/N - Changing OC name
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 13♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 14♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 15♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 16♣️♦️
Birthday Suit Up Alerie Personal Story
A few questions...
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 17♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 18♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 19♣️♦️
🌻Dainty Alerie ~ Part 1/2🌻
🌻Dainty Alerie~ Part 2/2🌻
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 1𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 2𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 3𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 4𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 5𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 6𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 7𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 8𓃬
3K reads! Comment on your favorite event!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 9𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 11𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 12𓃬
A friendly reminder. Please read.
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 13𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 14𓃬
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 15𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 16𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 17𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 18𓃬
10K reads! Thank you!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 19𓃬
Fairy Gala Chibi
Fairy Gala Sprite Chibi
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 20𓃬
Fairy Gala Vignette
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 21𓃬
Not a chapter
Snippets
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 1/2🏐
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 2/2🏐
🐙 Octavinelle Arc ~ Chapter 1 🐙

𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 10𓃬

130 4 1
By m3edina1

I hope you have/had a great Thanksgiving! 

~A friendly reminder to vote on your favorite event~

(Can be seen between chapter 8 and 9)

The Savanaclaw students were shocked to see their dorm leader.

''These guys are the ones who thoughtlessly stepped on our territory.'' the red-haired student said accusingly, to his dorm leader.

''We were about to show them who's the boss around here! He he he!'' the white-haired student couldn't contain his laughter.

''And we even got a hold of the little girly!'' the brown-haired said proudly while clenching Alerie's wrist further, whose patience slowly was slipping away.

''...'' The fourth student was quiet and frowned at his friend.

''Let me go. Or you'll be sorry.'' Alerie glared at the brown-headed student.

''Why should I?!''

''Oi, let off her.'' Leona ordered.

''But dorm leader!'' the browned-haired didn't understand.

As the brown-haired student slightly took his guard down, Alerie's instincts automatically kicked in. She turned around and grabbed him under the shoulder, and then threw him onto his back. Everybody's eyes widened at what happened before them.

''EH?!''

''I told you that you would be sorry!'' Alerie glared at him.

''Ugh... Now I know what my family meant by respecting the strong females.'' the brown-haired student mumbled, while getting up.

She turned on her heel and joined the boys.

''You tell him Alerie!'' Grim cheered at her.

''What was that all about?!'' Ace looked at her surprised.

''...'' Deuce stood there silent.

''Well... My instincts just kicked in and my body moved by itself...'' Alerie put her hands up in defense, knowing that the savanaclaw student had it coming.

''Strong females are always scary.'' a certain hyena commented. ''And even here, one is among us...''

Grim looked at the said boy and was in deep thoughts until he realized something and pointed his paw towards the hyena. ''Ah! It's you. Deluxe minced-meat cutlet sandwich!''

''Woah, woah, woah. Don't go around and give people delicious sounding names! I already got a very manly name, Ruggie Buchi.'' he corrected Grim.

Leona looked closer at Yuu and studied him. ''Ah, now that I get a good look at you. You're that herbivore that stepped on my tail in the botanical garden.''

''What?! You stepped on our dorm leader's tail?!'' the white-haired student growled at Yuu.

''There's no forgiving that!'' the red-haired student added fuel to the fire.

''Sorry about that...'' Yuu apologized calmy.

''A 'sorry' won't fix anything!'' the white-haired student continued to growl at Yuu.

''Oh yeah. I was wondering where I saw you, it was the botanical garden.'' Ruggie spoke, not caring about his fellow student's behavior.

''Leona! Ruggie! Let's show them who's the boss!'' the red-haired student looked for trouble.

''Stop barking.'' Leona ordered. ''Do you want to get suspended for violence?''

''Are you saying that we should ignore the trespassers. They look like tasty looking prey.''

''No one said anything like that. Let's keep it civil and solve this with a game of Magift.'' Leona said with a motive behind his suggestion. He averted his focus on Alerie. ''We can go crazy with magic during the game without breaking any rules. Right, miss secretary?''

Alerie didn't show it, but she was taken aback by what Leona said. She knew that it was a trap that she couldn't avoid no matter what, and Leona knew it.

She let her guard down, and he cornered her.

She looked at the group who was standing behind her. But to her surprise, they were fired up.

'' I'm not going that lyin' down!'' Grim declared at the Savanaclaw students.

''It doesn't feel like we can refuse and go home.'' Deuce pointed out and let out a fake sigh.

''Alright, let's do this. Cater! Don't forget about the tryouts.'' Ace determinedly reminded his upperclassman.

''Eeeh~ Seriously? You're all hopeless~''

''I guess we better go ahead and give it a shot!'' Yuu exclaimed.

''...'' Alerie frowned at them. She really didn't want to play Magift...

Cater saw her frown and said ''Alerie-chan, stand somewhere out of the way. Watch the other team and help figure out their play.''

Alerie suddenly felt relieved that Cater came to her rescue and gave him an enthusiastic nod.

Spelldrive stadium

'' I'll show you what I'm made of!'' Grim challenged without any fear.

''Better get your trash-talk done. Shishishi.'' Ruggie mocked them.

''Bring it on! It's no fun if you don't have a backbone. Then, come at us however you like, herbivores.'' Leona grinned.

The Ramshackle/Heartslabyul team started with the disc.

''Okay! Let's keep bringing the heat!'' Grim challenged while concentrating on having the disc flow.

''Those Savanaclaw guys keep smirking... I've got a bad feeling...'' Ace said uncertainly while preparing himself for the match to start.

''Your intuition is spot on, Ace.'' Deuce agreed. The Ramshackle/Heartslabyul team lost the battle against Savanaclaw. The team sat on the ground trying to catch their breaths.

''Huff, huff... This is insane... We can't even get a single point.'' Ace breathed out.

''There is no opening in their formation...'' Deuce panted, realizing how big of a loss it was.

''Huff... They say... Leona is a genius at being the 'command tower'. We don't stand a chance with the five of us...'' Cater pointed out between breaths.

''It was an utter loss... They're too strong.'' Yuu added barely standing up.

''Oh, what's the matter? You're done already?'' Leona mocked them.

''Shishishi! Where did all that confidence from earlier go?'' Ruggie continued to mock them.

''Come on, get up herbivores. Let's go one more game.'' Leona glared at the team.

''No.'' someone said. ''Enough is enough, Leona.''

''Oh, miss secretary. And what if I don't want to stop?'' Leona deliberately mocked Alerie.

''Then you'll have to deal with me.'' she threatened with a glare, making Leona flinch a little.

''For an herbivore, you sure ar-''

''What are you all doing.'' Jack interfered, while glaring at Leona and the other Savanaclaw students.

''Huh? We're just messing around with some trespassers.'' Leona ignored Alerie, and answered like nothing serious was going on.

''What's fun about kicking newbies around?!'' Jack growled at his dorm leader.

''What's this? Jack, you're cool. Like a hero of justice. Shishishi.'' Ruggie now mocked the Savanclaw freshman.

''I can't just stand by while something heinous is happening in front of me.'' Jack defended himself.

''Hah. You're such a killjoy.'' Leona said lazily and stood before Jack. ''Listen fresh-meat. All that you got going on is great for you. Whatever, I'm bored. There's no point going up against you guys. Let's go Ruggie.''

And with that Leona, Ruggie and the other Savanaclaw students left the stadium.

''Thank you so much.'' Yuu thanked Jack.

''Everyone, are you alright?'' Alerie frowned at the state her friends were in.

''We're fine, don't worry.'' Deuce assured her.

''Ah ha ha, I showed you a pretty ugly side of me.'' Cater chuckled at his comment and glanced at Alerie, who was watching him with softness.

''You weren't that bad. I thought you were cool.'' she praised with a smile.

It made Cater blush and quickly turn around to hide it. Alerie on the other hand was oblivious of it.

''Jack, was it? You saved us.'' Deuce spoke.

''It wasn't like I was trying to help you or anything.'' Jack rubbed the back of his head.

''Ugh, I'm so gross. Let's just go straight back to the dorm.'' Ace pleaded.

''And I'm starving.'' Grim said tiredly and jumped into Alerie's arms.

''Well, Jack, we're heading out, but be careful.'' Cater waved goodbye to Jack.

''You guys aren't in position to worry about me.'' Jack truthfully enough pointed out to them.

''Maybe, but you did stand up to Leona.'' Alerie spoke. ''He nor his goons aren't ones to let something like that slip.''

Jack nodded. ''Go home already.''

''... ... ...'' Jack clenched his fist.

Word count: 1301

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...
22.4K 777 17
"The purest of hearts consume even darkness itself." A prophecy made for (Y/N) (L/N), a girl who lived a pretty normal life. One day, a magic mirror...
3.6K 110 6
Aurora Rose owns a mysterious ring, which was given to her by her mother Aria, though its true purpose is currently unknown. After her long Journey f...
180K 4.2K 100
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...