The Arrangement - HyunMinLix

By UV_reader19

Love knows no boundaries..... Lee Felix has always harbored some deep feelings for Hwang Hyunjin, who in ret... More

Author's note.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Important.
THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Thank you again!!

Chapter 33.

758 37 48
By UV_reader19

Third person POV (Minho)

Stupid attraction

Minho pushed himself off the mat.

Stupid jealousy

He lowered his body carefully.

Stupid beauty

He pushed himself up again, straining his arm muscles

Stupid feelings

He grunted in the effort of lowering down his body again.

"Why are you so hell bent on becoming the hulk today, hyung?" Changbin called out from where he was lifting weights.

The purple haired male turned his narrowed feline eyes towards the rapper, feeling unnaturally moody. He huffed out a breath and pushed himself off the mat to sit properly, his arms burning in the sheer tension of the 50 pushups he had subjected them to, in hopes of clearing away his negative emotions.

"I am angry." he replied back shortly, rotating his shoulders to help ease the stress in his back.

"Oooh, what did Hyunjin do again?" Changbin was animated with excitement, dropping the dumbbells, and sauntering over to sit in front of Minho.

"What makes you think its Hyunjin?"

Why is everything suddenly about Hyunjin?

Minho was going insane with the weird antics happening.

"Well, for one, it ain't me." Changbin grinned, holding up his palm and counting off his fingers. "And you never get mad at Chan, Jisung, Lix and Innie, so that leaves either Seungmin or Hyunjin, and considering the latter came back looking like a kicked puppy last night, I deduced its him."

"Oh look, Changbinnie finally knows how to use his brain." Minho smiled sarcastically, stretching his arms and twisting his torso a little bit to crack his bones.

"Oh look, you are in a bitchy mood again." Changbin sulked immediately, kicking the elder's ankle childishly.

Minho instantly regretted his words.

He was just in an exceptionally bad mood and poor Changbin was on the receiving end of it. But he didn't deserve that for being a considerate friend.

"Yeah, sorry. I am just not in the best headspace right now." he sighed, moving his legs out in front of him and and letting his arms flop down to his side, which made Changbin giggle momentarily.

"You look like a baby." both of them simultaneously turned to the side, gazing in the mirror.

He did look like a baby.

Messy purple hair, small limp posture, stretched out legs and arms.... He looked like a neglected pouty baby who was waiting to be carried.

Pfffttt....

"You are a baby." he retorted automatically. Not his best comeback, sure, but it was all he could muster from his current messed up head.

"Right right, of course." the younger was obviously enjoying all the antics, his eyes gleaming and a beaming smile on his face.

Feeling completely miffed and mortified, Minho sniffed and looked at Changbin disdainfully, slapping his arm sharply. It stung his own hand in return and he glared at the younger like it was his fault.

"What? You hit me, stop acting like its on me for having muscles." Changbin just laughed at him.

"It is on you for having muscles that hard. Why are you working out anyways? You are like, the most buff one out of us all. You will start scaring people away now." Minho was trying hard not to sound like a whiny child, but damn it was hard.

He was in bad mood and maybe he needed some babying.

"I don't workout to scare people away, hyungie, I work out to be a good cuddle provider." he smiled cheekily, holding out his arms in a mock hug.

"Look at this," he flexed his biceps and then puffed out his chest, "the best deal for good cuddles."

"No wonder Lix likes you the best." Minho murmured, eyeing the muscles warily and slapping his arm again.

He was a violent person when he was moody, who got a problem with that?

"Well, its a tie between me and Hyunjin, actually." the elder wasn't sure if the rapper was boasting or feeling unjust over having to share his spot.

Again with Hyunjin.

All he asks for is a day away from that attractive weasel and his thoughts.

"Yeah, he crushes hard on you both." now the topic was treading on dangerous waters and the dancer was watching his dongsaeng cautiously.

"Wouldn't you know?" Changbin gave him a weird look, like he knew something Minho didn't and such thought made him wanna chop the rapper up and feed him to stray cats.

"What do you mean now?" he asked, eyes wide in curiosity and agitation.

"Nothing." Changbin shrugged nonchalantly and got up, picking his gym bag from the floor, "Just that feelings aren't as simple or as complicated as you three are making it to be."

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Minho was dumbfounded.

And bamboozled

Maybe even flabbergasted.

What did he mean, talking about feelings like that?

AND WHY THE HELL DID HE SAY 'YOU THREE'??

"Wh- I don't understand.... What the fu-" Minho sputtered, going all jittery with nerves as he desperately looked after the younger who was starting to walk out of the gym now.

"See you later, hyungie. Give a kiss to Felix and Innie for me."

And he was gone, just like that.

Letting out a frustrated scream, Minho flopped back down on the mat, a bad decision if you ask him considering he was on the floor.

His mind was reeling from all the drama going on.

Felix has a crush on Hyunjin, confirmed by the one and only Seo Changbin.

But he has something on Minho too, again confirmed by the one and only Seo Changbin.

It was nothing he hadn't suspected already.

Felix was an open bisexual who had spoken out clearly that he found all of them attractive, some more than others even, and his actions had always spoken that he felt some different kind of way for Hyunjin and maybe Changbin as well.

But Minho had never minded that, considering he was far from that business.

Yet, now he finds himself in the middle of the puddle, getting flirty remarks and compliments from the sunshine boy, and even having more physical contact than normal.

He wasn't sure how to handle it. He didn't hate it of course, in fact he pretty much loved it considering Felix had never shown much interest in him before (his poor cats TT), he had no idea what to do with the knowledge that Felix might see him as a potential love interest or something.

He was not against the idea too, it just threw him off actually.

The sudden drop of the problem was messing with his already stress filled life.

Not to mention, there was a whole as dramatic Hyunjin too.

Now, with Hyunjin, Minho had always had a suspicion that Hyunjin either liked him or Jeongin. And the last few months were becoming an increasingly constant proof that maybe he did like him.

Minho was not the type to be bothered by the sex of the partner he desired, he had grown out of that bullshit, what bothered him was who this drama was taking place with, his own group mates Felix and Hyunjin.

NOT TO MENTION, TWO OF THEM!!!

Sex never mattered to Minho, but number definitely does.

Two guys attracted to him and he had no idea who he was attracted to.

With a pained groan, Minho collected himself up and glared at his reflection in the mirror.

Stupid boy

Why was he even thinking of this right now? He had an MC schedule to get to, ughh.

But first....

"CHANNIE HYUNG!!" he burst into the studio, startling the crap out of his leader who screamed and dropped his phone.

"What?? Who died?" the insanely stressed male let his wide eyes wander over his hyper dongsaeng. Minho stood in the doorway, breathing heavy and lips parted. His hair was even messier than before, if it was possible, and he looked like he had walked through a storm.

"I wish it was me." Minho muttered darkly, sulking over to sit on the seat beside Chan.

"Yah! Lee Minho." the eldest rebuked instantly, leaning over to hit his shoulder.

Minho faked a hurt expression and slumped down further in the seat, looking at his hyung through his eyelashes.

"I have a problem." he said quietly. He saw recognition flash through the man's eyes and he felt calm in his presence.

Chan will make it right. He always does.

"Go on, I am ready."

And the dam broke.

"I AM SO FUCKING CONFUSED WITH ALL THIS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING. THOSE 00' LINERS ARE FLIRTING WITH ME LEFT AND RIGHT AND ITS MESSING WITH MY BRAIN, ESPECIALLY FELIX AND HYUNJIN. TWO DAYS AGO, JISUNG TRIED TO JOKINGLY KISS ME AND I SWEAR TO GOD, I COULD SEE THE PRE-DEBUT TENSION SPUR OUT BETWEEN HIM AND HYUNJIN WITHIN A SECOND. AND THEN YESTERDAY, HE AND FELIX WERE FLIRTING AND- AND DOING SOMET- I DON'T KNOW AND I FELT STRANGELY JEALOUS AND THEN I BEHAVED LIKE A BITCH AND HYUNJIN BEHAVED LIKE A BITCH AND THEN WE BOTH MADE FELIX UNCOMFORTABLE AND NOW I AM SAD OVER THAT. AND THEN CHANGBIN HINTED TODAY THAT MAYBE FELIX LIKES ME, BUT THEN, FELIX LIKES EVERYONE, AND I AM SO MUDDLED NOW BECAUSE I COULD HAVE SWORN HE HAD FEELINGS FOR HYUNJIN. AND HYUNJIN!! HWANG STUPID HYUNJIN KEEPS GIVING THESE MIXED SIGNALS TO ME AND I AM DISORIENTED NOW. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"

Chan sighed deeply.

"What else?"

Minho watched him warily, thoroughly creeped out by his intuition.

"And maybe I like Felix."

Now the eldest looked surprised.

"Really? Felix? I thought you will go for Hyunjin first."

"Hyunjin has created a mini chaos in my head, and also, Felix is just.... a sweetheart."

"True." Chan nodded thoughtfully.

"Y'know, Hyunjin liked you first, like right through the beginning. I still remember when you walked in through the practice room and he spun around to me with sparkling eyes said 'Hyung, that's him, that's the dancer I saw in the workshop' and I thought he was a goner by the way he kept staring at you."

Minho hung his head in shame.

"Its just hard around him, we are so similar but different at the same time, it throws me off at times. Not to mention, he has played with me for long, all with his stupid mixed signals."

"And you haven't?" Chan raised his eyebrows in skepticism, "He came home-"

"Looking like a kicked puppy, yeah Changbin told me." Minho sighed, crossing his arms on the desk in front of him and resting his head against it.

"What Changbin didn't tell you, is that he cried with how hard things have been between all of us due to these feelings." Chan rubbed his eyes in exhaustion, reaching out to pat Minho's head when the younger turned towards him with a guilty heartbroken expression.

"Its not your fault Lino baby." he gently said, threading his fingers through Minho's hair and messing it up playfully.

"We all are just too open with our- er... attractions I guess? I mean, its good just how comfortable we are with each other, but it also invites complications." Chan was looking down at his lap thoughtfully, his hand still cradling Minho's hair, who was starting to feel the weariness settle in his bones.

No sleep, hours of workout and shit load of thinking was exhausting to carry, especially when you are in Chan's comforting presence.

He could feel his eyes closing drowsily and he didn't want to stop anyways.

Chan noticed it and started his massage again, successfully lulling Minho to sleep within seconds. A small sigh left the younger's bitten lips and his face relaxed.

And suddenly, he looked so much like the young nervous young boy who had joined them last in the team, that Chan felt his throat clog up with emotions.

With a wobbly smile, he patted Minho's head with finality and picked up his phone to call the manager and cancel Minho's MC practice schedule for today.

And then, he put on his headphones, picked up his notebook, furiously starting to write about unrequited love and messed up feelings, while Minho slept soundly beside him.

***

I am just trying so hard to explain the complications.

I mean, imagine a close knitted friends' group of 8 people, all flirty and juicy af. Some are bound to catch feelings, but its very complicated to act on them because hey, you gotta sort out the real and fake emotions first, keep in mind about everyone else and also y'know, not mess it up for the rest of them?

Anyways, how did you guys like it?

A hyung line chapter, because why not? MinChanBin are adorable beans.

See ya next week.

U.V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.4K 43
Slowburn Hyunlix story. School has ended, summer had begun, and Felix is ready to pick up where he left off with the guy he kissed last summer. What...
376K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
406K 21.5K 49
[COMPLETED] ❝ stan j.one, stan 3racha. ❞ ❝ uhm .. that's nice? ❞ in which minho randomly went on omegle to spread his love for 3racha's j.one. AN OME...
367K 11.2K 48
Pairing: Gods!OT8 x !F!Reader Genre: romance, mystery, supernatural, angst, fluff, smut Summary: With no memory of who you were, you wake up in the...