Twisted Wonderland: Memoria

By m3edina1

Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven Coll... More

A/N
Charachter Info
Charachters 1/?
Characters Part 2/?
Prologue ~ Chapter 1
Prologue ~ Chapter 2
Prologue ~ Chapter 3
Prologue ~ Chapter 4
Prologue ~ Chapter 5
Prologue ~ Chapter 6
Prologue ~ Chapter 7
Character pictures
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 1♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 2♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 3♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 4♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 5♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 6♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 7♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 8♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 9♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 10♣️♦️
A/N - Art of Alerie, sneak peek
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 11♣️♦️
500 views!
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 12♣️♦️ + Art commission + OC Template!
A/N - Changing OC name
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 13♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 14♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 15♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 16♣️♦️
Birthday Suit Up Alerie Personal Story
A few questions...
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 17♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 18♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 19♣️♦️
🌻Dainty Alerie ~ Part 1/2🌻
🌻Dainty Alerie~ Part 2/2🌻
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 1𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 2𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 3𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 4𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 5𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 7𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 8𓃬
3K reads! Comment on your favorite event!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 9𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 10𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 11𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 12𓃬
A friendly reminder. Please read.
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 13𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 14𓃬
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 15𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 16𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 17𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 18𓃬
10K reads! Thank you!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 19𓃬
Fairy Gala Chibi
Fairy Gala Sprite Chibi
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 20𓃬
Fairy Gala Vignette
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 21𓃬
Not a chapter
Snippets
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 1/2🏐
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 2/2🏐
🐙 Octavinelle Arc ~ Chapter 1 🐙

𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 6𓃬

146 3 1
By m3edina1

The next day - School Infirmary

Yuu's POV.

Grim and I started with the task the headmaster gave us.

To find the culprit behind these accidents, we started with the infirmary.

''The guy who hurt his leg is in here somewhere.'' Grim pointed out. ''Let's find him!''

''What's with you guys?'' the brown haired Heartslabyul student asked. He was lying down on the infirmary bed with his leg bandaged.

''You're those guys from Ramshackle Dorm that were at the Unbirthday Party.'' the black haired Heartslabyul reminded.

''Oh, look how famous we are!'' Grim grinned.

''Hello, we'd like to hear about how you got injured.'' I asked the injured student.

''I really don't know either. We were just talking, but before I knew it, I fell down the stairs.'' he answered.

''Yeah, it wasn't like he stumbled or slipped or anything.'' his black-haired friend said.

''It was almost like my body just leaned forward... I can't put it into words...''

''I see. I see.'' Grim took note of what he said.

''Thank you for your cooperation.'' I said and turned to Grim. ''Let's go and talk to the next person.''

Classroom

''Hey, hey. You got hurt pretty bad not long time ago, right?'' Grim called out to two Pomefiore students. ''Tell us about it.''

''It happened in the laboratory. We were boiling up a potion.'' the short-haired student said and looked at his friend who had a bandaged hand. ''When his hand suddenly flew out to seize the scalding cauldron!''

''...'' the injured student didn't say a word and looked deadpanned at his friend.

''Then he dumped it all over the counter. I was taken aback, to say the least!'' the short-haired student continued. ''Of course, this means he won't be in top form for the tournament... I'm utterly brokenhearted!''

''Why're you doing all the talking!'' the injured student scolded his friend. ''I'm the one injured here!''

Exterior hallway

We talked to more students, and everyone had more or less the same answer. We sat between some of the pillars in the hallway, to brainstorm.

''Hmm. If you ask me; they just look like they hurt themselves.'' Grim pondered. ''Maybe they aren't accidents at all.''

'''Sup, guys.'' someone greeted us. We turned our heads towards the voice and saw none other than Ace. ''Grim, you look better.''

''Ugh, it's just you.'' Grim frowned. ''We don't have time to babysit you right now.''

''Busy?'' Ace asked and sat beside us. ''You're not done with your homework?''

''Actually, we got a request from the headmaster and... well, here's the deal.'' I started to explain what we were doing.

''Hmm... People getting injured suspiciously, huh.'' Ace hummed.

''It sound to me like they were excited about the tournament and got careless.''

''HEY! ACE! WE GOT TROUBLE!'' Deuce yelled from the hallway. He stopped besides us and tried to catch his breath.

''Just relax.'' I said while putting a hand on his back.

''Deuce! What's wrong?'' Ace asked.

''Clover-senpai... He... Fell down the stairs and hurt himself!''

'Trey was a target too?!'

''Trey isn't the type of guy to just trip over nothing.'' Ace pointed out.

''We should go and check up on him.'' I suggested.

''Yes!''

''I also informed Ari.'' Deuce added. ''She said that she would meet us at our dorm.''

Heartslabyul dorm.

Alerie's POV.

Crowley was definitely hiding something from me.

Since I was done with my work earlier today, I decided to do my own investigation on these accidents.

More accidents happened today.

I've been talking to a bunch of injured students, and one of them mentioned that they talked with Yuu and Grim not so long time ago. So now I'm off to find them. I heard from Deuce that Trey also got in an accident.

Crowley never told her anything about Yuu and Grim investigating the incidents...

Trey's room

Third POV.

Knock Knock

Pardon my intrusion.'' Alerie said to Trey and Cater who seemed to be talking.

''Ah, Alerie. Welcome.'' Trey welcomed her.

''Hello, Alerie -chan~'' Cater greeted.

''I have a get-well gift from Yuu and I.'' Alerie said and put the fruit basket on the nightstand.

She looked at his injured foot and frowned. ''...''

Trey took notice of her frown. ''Don't worry... It's not that bad, I'll be on my feet in no time.''

''I see... But still...''

BAM!

The door to Trey room suddenly slammed open.

''Clover-senpai! Are you okay?!'' Deuce yelled worried.

''Yo, glasses!'' Grim greeted. ''We heard that you're down the dumps and came to pay our respects!''

''Grim!'' Yuu whisper yelled.

''Oh, it's the A-Deuce combo. Plus, Grim and Prefect in town.'' Cater greeted.

''Hello guys'' Alerie greeted too.

''Ah, hello...'' Ace greeted back. ''Cater, what's that A-Deuce thing?''

''Huh? It's because both of your names end in '-ce', so I put them together.''

''Don't be lazy!'' Deuce said angrily.

''More importantly, how is Trey's injury.'' Ace changed the subject.

''Your foot, its...'' Yuu took notice of Trey's bandaged foot.

''Oh, this. I stepped on the stairs and busted it pretty good.'' he answered. '' I'll be on crutches for a while.''

'' It's that serious?!'' Deuce said surprised.

''I won't be able to enter this year's Magift games.'' Trey added.

''I was hoping it was just a scratch, so I wouldn't have to do this.'' Grim said. ''Here. A get well can of tuna. Feel better.''

Alerie smiled at the gesture.

''Haha. Thanks a lot, Grim.''

''Ughhh. Which is just great.'' Cater began to whine. '' We'll have to do tryouts again, for one thing.''

''Tryouts?!'' Ace and Deuce exclaimed excitedly.

''Hey. Hey. What's with those faces?'' Alerie deadpanned at them.

Knock Knock

Someone knocked at the door and entered Trey's room.

It was Riddle.

''What are you all doing. Taking over a injured person's room...'' Riddle asked when he saw everyone standing there.

''Fgna! Hot headed Riddle!'' Grim gasped at the sight of him.

''Hot headed, huh... I won't get angry if you don't break the rules.'' Riddle defended himself, clearly annoyed at Grim's statement. ''Trey, how are you? Is there anything you want to eat or drink?''

''Didn't I tell you not to worry about me so much?'' Trey said.

''But it's my fault that you got hurt...'' Riddle admitted.

''What does that mean?'' Ace asked curiously.

''Well... I had something to take care of, so I went to the 3-year classroom during lunch. I was about to trip down the stairs, but Trey went out of his way to keep me from falling down the stairs and got injured...''

''Don't look down, I'm the one who stepped in and sprained my ankle. That's nobody's fault.'' Trey reassured him.

''But...''

Ace leaned towards Yuu and Alerie, who stood beside each other and whispered. ''Prefect, Ari, there is something going on, right?''

''I don't think it's carelessness.'' Alerie said.

''This is getting suspicious.'' Yuu added.

''Now, now, Riddle! There's no need to get all gloomy.'' Cater tried to cheer Riddle up. ''It sucks that Trey got hurt, but you'll do a great job to make up for it, right? ~''

''Yes, naturally...''

''In that case let's give Trey some rest. Let's get out of here everyone.'' Cater motioned us all out of the room.

Word count: 1115

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.6K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
27K 1.2K 26
[Malleus Draconia x reader] Y/N of House Umbra has a strange unique magic. It splits her into two people, one with power over the light that comes fr...
346K 7.5K 128
All stories begin with "Once upon a time..." Charlotte Luchessi's a girl unlike any have seen. With a fast-thinking mind and many skills and talents...
215K 6.8K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...