Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

بواسطة Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... المزيد

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 27

19.2K 492 678
بواسطة Whatsuphello1

Hey guys , I have a massive headache right now but I really want to write a chapter , so I apologize in advance if it sucks .

Enjoy xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

The Tomlinsons' family vacation is over , they're all back home .

~~

Louis lied on his stomach in his bed , glasses on and a book in front of him . he heard a soft knock on the door .

"Who is it ?" He called , not lifting his head up from his book . The door opened , "Hey lovely . You weren't answering my texts , is everything okay ?" Harry walked into the room .

"Sorry , Hazzie . I'm really into my book , I didn't hear my phone ." Louis said , turning the page over . Harry chuckled , he took a bookmark and put it in Louis' book nd closed it . "Hazzie ! I was reading it ." Louis got up from the bed , trying to reach his book , which Harry held up above his head .

"Not anymore ." Harry smirked , putting the book aside , on his desk . He moved forward and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist , "Where's my hello kiss ?" He pressed their foreheads together .

"Moved to Australia because you're a meanie ." Louis pouted , crossing his arms over his chest . Harry chuckled , pressing his lips to Louis' , "I missed you ."

Louis bit his lower lip , knowing he couldn't say no to Harry .

"I missed you too ." He said , wrapping his arms around his neck . Harry smiled and kissed his cheek , "Since you didn't answer my texts , I came here to ask you If you want to come to the beach tomorrow with the guys and Winter ."

"I'd love to ." Louis smiled , "Now come cuddle me ." He pulled Harry with him to bed , snuggling into his chest .

~~

"Boo , Harry's here !"

Louis walked down the stairs , his beach bag over his shoulder . Harry smiled at him , "Hello lovely ." He kissed his lips .

"Hey Hazzie ." Louis smiled aswell , holding Harry's hand . "Mum we're going !"

Jay walked towards them , "Have fun boys , Harry keep him safe ." She kissed their cheeks .

"As always ." Harry smiled at her . He opened the front door for Louis , they walked out and to Harry's car .

"You can put your bag in the backseat ." Harry said , opening the passenger's door for Louis .

Louis kissed his cheek , "Thank you ." Harry smiled at him , closing the door after him . He got to the driver's seat , sliding in and turning the car on .

"Liam said we'll meet them all in the parking lot of the beach ." Harry said as he pulled out of the parking spot to the road .

"Alright . Do you have any CD's to listen to ?" Louis asked . "Yeah , in here ." Harry pointed to the small drawer in front of Louis' seat . Louis opened it and pulled out a few , "Oooh ! Panic At The Disco ." He smiled , putting one of the CD's in .

~~

"We're here ." Harry said , parking his car .

"I'll call Liam to ask where they are ." Louis said , pulling his phone out as he got out of the car . He opened the backseat's door and took his bag out .

"Hello ?"

"Hey Li , Haz and I just parked , where are you ?"

"Hey Lou , Winter and I just started walking to the shore , we'll wait for you ."

"Alright , we'll meet you there ."

"Kay , bye ."

He hung up and put the phone back in his pocket , "Liam said he'll wait for us on the shore ."

"And Zayn said they'll be here in a minute ." Harry said , sliding his phone into his pocket .

They walked to the shore , spotting Liam and Winter under a parasol .

"Hey guys ." Harry smiled at the couple .

"Hello . How was vacation ?" Liam smiled .

"It was fun ." Louis smiled aswell , placing his bag down . He pulled his beach towel out , deploying it on the sand . Harry put his towel next to Louis' , when Liam's phone rang .

"Hello ? ... Hey , where are you ? ... Alright , we're on the shore . ... Yeah . ... Alright , bye ." He hung up and turned to the three , "Zayn and Niall we'll be here any second . So tell us , how was in London ?"

"It was nice ." Harry said , "An asshole tried hitting on Louis . I almost punched him . But other than that it was alright ."

"Missed me , bitches ?!" They heard someone call . They turned their heads , chuckling as Niall did a little dance with Zayn laughing behind .

"Sorry about him ." Zayn chuckled .

"Before we go in the water , put sunscreen on ." Liam said .

"Help me with my shoulders ?" Harry asked Louis , Louis nodded and took off his shoes , taking the sunscreen bottle from his bag . Harry took off his shirt , Louis right after him .

"Give me some , I'll do my front ." Harry held his palm up for Louis to pour sunscreen onto his hand . Louis did , then poured some into his own hand to do Harry's back . They stood up , Louis roamed his hand on Harry's shoulders down to his back , making sure he doesn't leave white spots .

"Come here , I'll do your back ." Harry said , taking the sunscreen from his hand . Louis turned his back to Harry , while Harry did his back he put sunscreen on his chest and stomach , not wanting to get burned .

"All done ." Harry threw the sunscreen bottle on the towel , offering his hand to Louis , "C'mon let's go in the water ."

Louis took his hand , watching Liam and Niall running into the water . He turned to Zayn and Winter who were still sitting under the parasol , "Aren't you coming in ?"

"Later ." Winter said , Zayn nodded .

"Alright , let's go ." Harry pulled Louis with him to the water .

Louis put his foot in the water , immediately pulling it out , "It's cold ."

"Oh c'mon , let's go in ." Harry pulled Louis in , but Louis tugged at his hand , "But it's cold !"

"You'll get used to it ." Harry said , "We'll go slowly ."

Louis sighed , "Alright ." He dipped his feet in the water , curling his toes at the cold feeling .

"See ? Isn't that bad ." Harry smiled , letting go of his hand and walking deeper in , until it reached his waist .

Louis whined , "But Haz ! It's cold ."

Harry chuckled , when a wave came , crushing on Harry's back , making him stumble a little forward . Louis giggled , Niall and Liam came over to him and started a water fight . Harry splashed back , turning away from them .

Louis giggled , watching the three in action . He was so into their fight , he didn't notice someone behind him .

He felt arms wrap around his waist . He jumped and pushed himself out of the arms , turning around to see a guy , smirking at him .

"Hello , beautiful . What are you doing here all alone ?" The guy said , his chest puffing out , as if to show off his muscles .

"I'm not alone , i'm with my boyfriend ." Louis said , taking a few steps back .

"Funny , I don't see him around here ." The guy stepped forward .

"Leave me alone ." Louis tried sounding brave , but it came out as a whine .

The guy chuckled , "Oh darling , we're going to have so much fun together ."

Louis looked at Harry , trying to make him see what's happening , to come and save him .

"Go away ." Louis said , trying to walk past him but the guy shook his head , "You're too damn sexy , little one ." He wrapped his arms around Louis .

"No , stop !" He tried pushing him away . "Harry !"

Harry pushed Niall off him , looking over to Louis . His eyes widened , watching Louis struggling inside another man's embrace . He quickly made his way out , grabbing onto the guy's shoulder , digging his fingers into the skin above his collarbone .

"Let go of him ." Harry growled . The guy gasped in pain , his embrace loosened . Harry pushed his arms off Louis , wrapping his hand around the guy's neck , lifting him from the ground a few inches to face him .

"It's not the first time I'm going to send someone to the hospital for touching my boyfriend , I have no problem doing it again . If you get near him one more time , start praying ."

Harry let go of his neck , only to punch him . The guy fell to the sand , clutching his jaw .

Harry turned to Louis , who was still shaking . "Come here , lovely ." He opened his arms , embracing Louis . Louis pressed his face to Harry's bare chest , trying to calm his breathing .

"It's okay , you're okay , he's not getting any closer to you again , I promise ." Harry shushed him , rubbing his back . Louis nodded , clutching Harry's biceps , looking up at him .

"Thank you for saving me , once again ." He giggled a little , pressing a long kiss to Harry's lips , "I love you ."

"I love you even more ." Harry rubbed their noses together , "Do you want to go in the water now ?"

Louis nodded , Harry held his hand tightly in his and intertwined their fingers , going in the water .

"Mm , still cold ." Louis giggled and clutched Harry's hand , going in until it reached his knees .

Harry let go of his hand , going one step more into the water , "C'mon , it's not that cold ." He splashed water on Louis . Louis gasped and turned away , "No Haz don't start it !"

Harry laughed and wrapped his arms around Louis from behind , "Aw i'm sorry , lovely . Forgive me ?"

"Mm , not sure yet ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , biting his lower lip . Harry chuckled , he liked it when Louis challenged him like that , even though he knew he's going to win without doing much .

Harry pressed kisses on Louis' shoulder , up to his neck . Louis giggled and pushed his head away , turning around to face him .

"Catch me ." He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , jumping up and wrapping his legs around Harry's waist . Harry caught him , chuckling and taking him deeper into the water .

"Haz ! Hazzie it's cold ." Louis clutched Harry close , shivering . Harry pressed him a little more into his chest , "It's okay , you'll get used to it in a minute ."

"Okay . Don't let go ." Louis said quietly . Harry pressed a light kiss to his cheek , "Never ."

Louis put his head on Harry's shoulder , "This is nice ." Harry smiled , "Yeah , it is . You're so tiny and cuddly ."

"Haaazzie , i'm not tiny ." Louis whined , burying his face in Harry's neck . Harry chuckled , "Oh you are so tiny , I can cradle you in my palm ."

Louis whined again , "You're a giant . A giraffe . A mammoth . A dinosaur , and every other enormous animal ."

"Does that mean i'm an animal ?" Harry chuckled , and Louis nodded , "Mhm ."

"If i'm an animal , I can bite .." Harry smirked and lowered his face , biting on his neck gently .

"Hazzie !" Louis giggled and pressed his ear to his shoulder , "Stop doing that all the time ."

"No promises ." Harry winked and kissed his lips .

~~

"Want to go get some ice cream ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded and grabbed his bag to take money , but Harry snatched it away , "I'm paying ."

"But Hazzie -" Louis whined but Harry cut him off with a kiss , "Shush , i'm paying ."

Louis pouted , "You always pay ." Harry chuckled and intertwined their hands and fingers , "That's because i'm the man in the relationship ."

"Hey ! I'm a man too ." Louis punched his bicep lightly . "A man doesn't giggle , my lovely love . A man isn't adorable , little bunny ." Harry listed .

Louis rolled his eyes , blushing a little . Harry laughed and kissed his cheek , walking into the ice cream place .

"What do you want , love ?" Harry asked , Louis pointed to the tube , "The vanilla with chocolate sprinkles , one scoop ."

"Hello , what can I get you ?" The girl behind the desk smiled at them . "Two scoops of vanilla with chocolate sprinkles , please ." Harry said , taking his money out to pay . The girl handed Harry their order , Harry handed her the money and before he pulled his hand back , she caught his wrist , "What do you say about you leaving your little brother with your parents , and come to hang out a little ?" She smiled and bit her lower lip , taking a pen out to write her phone number on his hand .

"Excuse me ?" Harry pulled his hand back , "In case you didn't notice , I'm gay and he's my boyfriend , not my little brother . That was rude of you ." His voice became lower .

"Haz , let's go ." Louis pulled his arm , trying to get him away from the girl . Harry turned to Louis , cupping his cheek with his free hand , "I'm sorry about that , love ."

"It's okay , let's just go ." Louis took his arm and led him out of the place . They sat on the sand , sharing their ice cream . Harry noticed Louis was a little down from earlier's incident , so he smeared ice cream on his nose .

"Hazzie , what was that for ?" Louis whined , "Now my nose is sticky ."

"Come here ." Harry pulled him close , kissing his nose and nibbling on it , Louis giggled and shook his head away , "It tickled ."

Harry chuckled , lifting Louis up to sit inbetween his legs . Louis got him back , smearing ice cream on the corner of his lips , giggling .

Harry tried to look mad , but ended up smiling at Louis' cute giggles . Louis placed a long kiss to the corner of his mouth , then to his lips . Harry bit his lower lip , rubbing his nose with Louis' .

~~

"I'm tired ." Louis yawned as he put his bag in the backseat of Harry's car . "You can sleep on the way home , i'll wake you up when we get there ." Harry said and opened the passenger's door for him . Louis kissed his cheek , getting in the car . Harry closed the door and got in the driver's seat , driving home .

~~

"Lou ... lovely , we're home ." Harry shook Louis a little . Louis stirred and rubbed his eyes , going out of the car .

"Hazzie , can you stay the night with me ?" Louis asked , looking up at Harry with a small pout , knowing Harry never says no to his pouty face . Harry bit his lower lip , admiring Louis' face before he found himself saying "Yeah , okay . I'll stay ."

Louis smiled and kissed his lips , taking his bag from the backseat .

They walked up the front stairs , Louis opened the door , "We're home !"

"Hey Boo , did you have fun ?" Jay smiled and pecked Louis' cheek . "Yeah , it was really good . We're going upstairs to shower ." Louis said .

"We are going ?" Jay raised an eyebrow . Louis blushed , "Mum , we aren't doing anything , we don't even take our boxers off ." Louis said quietly , embarrassed .

"Alright . We're having a movie night with pizza , if you'd like to join us ."

The couple nodded and walked up the stairs to shower .

~

"Haz ? Do you want to go watch a movie with everyone , or you prefer staying up here with our own movie ?" Louis asked as Harry stepped out of the bathroom , with only pants on .

"I don't mind , both are okay with me ." Harry said , running his fingers through his hair . Louis was a little caught up with staring at Harry's body , only noticing when he heard Harry say "Like what you see ?"

He blushed and turned his head away , Harry bit his lower lip and stepped forward , "I already told you it's yours , it's okay to stare ." He put his hands on Louis' waist , pulling him close . Louis blushed deeper , his small hand tracing Harry's abs lines , then the birdcage tattoo on his ribs . Harry watched Louis , he couldn't help but let a fond smile spread on his lips . He pecked his forehead , "What did you decide ? Should we stay up here , or go watch a movie with your family ?"

"U-um , I don't know . I mean , they have pizza ..." Louis trailed off , giggling . Harry laughed and took his hand , "C'mon , let's go downstairs ."

"Put a shirt on first , my sisters are going to be there too ." Louis said , handing Harry a shirt . Harry quickly put the shirt on , taking Louis' hand again and going down the stairs .

"Hey , we're joining ." Harry smiled , sitting down with Louis next to him . "We're only here for the pizza ." Louis giggled , giving Harry a piece and taking one to himself .

Jay rolled her eyes , "Settle down everyone , The movie starts ."

"What are we watching ?" Louis asked and took a bite of his pizza . "Johnny English Returns ." Jay said .

~

At the end of the movie , Louis was a giggling mess , he buried his face in Harry's chest to stuffle his giggles .

Harry laughed , "C'mon , it's time to go to sleep , little one ." He rubbed his back .

They got up , Louis wiped laughter tears from his cheeks , "My tummy hurts from laughing so much ."

They walked into his room , Harry closed the door , Louis got under the blanket , Harry turned the lights off the went to bed , crawling in next to Louis .

"Today was fun ." Louis cuddled into Harry . Harry engulfed him , "Yeah , it was ." Louis pressed his forehead to Harry's chest , closing his eyes . He fell asleep shortly after , Harry still awake . He lied there and admired Louis , fingers stroking his cheek lightly . He kissed the top of his head , "I love you ."

~~

So that's it xx

It was ... kinda fine ? I think . It wasn't interesting though . Buuut I have some interesting ideas for later chapters , so stay tuned (:

~Author

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

721K 21.8K 63
*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and about to get married . The two love each ot...
6.3K 265 9
One Direction has been a band for 3 years now. Liam, Niall, and Zayn have noticed that Harry and Louis have a special connection. The boys ask them a...
49.1K 1.2K 16
basically, louis is a lying, cheating, asshole while harry loves him with all his heart, oblivious to what louis is doing behind his back. when har...
4.4K 222 19
"What are you doing?" "Putting my tongue in your mouth, what the hell does it look like?" Or the one were Harry and Louis have a special job. Louis...