Twisted Wonderland: Memoria

Por m3edina1

Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven Coll... Mais

A/N
Charachter Info
Charachters 1/?
Characters Part 2/?
Prologue ~ Chapter 1
Prologue ~ Chapter 2
Prologue ~ Chapter 3
Prologue ~ Chapter 4
Prologue ~ Chapter 5
Prologue ~ Chapter 6
Prologue ~ Chapter 7
Character pictures
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 1♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 2♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 3♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 4♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 5♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 6♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 7♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 8♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 9♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 10♣️♦️
A/N - Art of Alerie, sneak peek
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 11♣️♦️
500 views!
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 12♣️♦️ + Art commission + OC Template!
A/N - Changing OC name
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 13♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 14♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 15♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 16♣️♦️
Birthday Suit Up Alerie Personal Story
A few questions...
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 17♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 18♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 19♣️♦️
🌻Dainty Alerie ~ Part 1/2🌻
🌻Dainty Alerie~ Part 2/2🌻
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 1𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 3𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 4𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 5𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 6𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 7𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 8𓃬
3K reads! Comment on your favorite event!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 9𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 10𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 11𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 12𓃬
A friendly reminder. Please read.
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 13𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 14𓃬
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 15𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 16𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 17𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 18𓃬
10K reads! Thank you!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 19𓃬
Fairy Gala Chibi
Fairy Gala Sprite Chibi
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 20𓃬
Fairy Gala Vignette
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 21𓃬
Not a chapter
Snippets
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 1/2🏐
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 2/2🏐
🐙 Octavinelle Arc ~ Chapter 1 🐙

𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 2𓃬

170 4 0
Por m3edina1

Cafeteria

Yuu's POV.

It was lunch time, so we headed towards the cafeteria. We met up with Ari, since she had time to join. Sometimes she even had lunch and tea with the headmaster – even the headmaster praises her a lot. Other times she bought food for herself and afterwards found a place to take a nap, if she had time. She is working hard and seems to enjoy her job – even though she sometimes arrived late at the dorm.

''Ugh... Professor Trein must be using some kind of spell to put me to sleep.'' Grim mumbled tired. ''No matter how hard I resist I get drowsy!''

''You fell asleep five minutes in. You can't even call it resisting.'' Deuce pointed out to Grim who clearly wasn't listening to him.

''It's lunch time, what should I have today~ '' Ace chirped also ignoring Deuce.

''I wonder too. I'm starving.'' Ari remarked. ''Hmm. Is it just me or is it quite crowded today.''

We all looked towards the buffet, and Ari was right. It was more crowded than usual.

''Today is a special day that happens once a month! A super popular bakery in town is here to promote themselves in the school!'' a cafeteria ghost announced to the crowd.

''Three chocolate croissants for me!'' a Heartlabyul student ordered.

''Nice! I actually got one this month! The egg sandwiches are awesome! ~ '' another Heartslabyul student cheered.

''The egg salad sandwich is already sold out!'' the cafeteria ghost announced. ''There's only one deluxe minced-meat cutlet sandwich left!''

''Everything looks really tasty. I might have to get something. What about you Ari?'' Ace asked her.

''I'll definitely have some! I heard that the new bakery has become very popular in a short amount of time!'' she informed us.

''Sounds like it's worth it.'' Deuce commented. ''Prefect, Grim, what do you wan-...''

I looked to were Grim was, in order to ask him what he wanted, but he was already gone...

''Grim is gone!'' I exclaimed.

''Out of my way! All of you!'' a certain voice could be heard. We turned our heads towards the voice.

''That deluxe minced-meat cutlet sandwich is mine!'' Grim was already among the crowd to get hold of the sandwich even if it meant cutting in line.

''Hey! No cutting in line!''

''You got some nerve cutting in front of your seniors, freshman! Get out of here.''

''Let's stop him before he causes any trouble!'' Deuce exclaimed.

Grim ran past the students and took the deluxe sandwich, he had set his eyes on. Deuce and I managed to get through the crowd and get a hold of Grim, but...

''I'll have a roast beef with lettuce panini!'' Ace used this situation to order for himself, and...

''I'll have a vegetarian and roast beef sandwich, and a muffin!'' Ari herself had the same motive as Ace.

''You two don't get to cut the line either!'' Deuce scolded them.

''I'll find us a place to sit while you guys' order food.'' Grim said and ran with his sandwich. I felt a hand holding on to my wrist. I looked to see who it was and saw Ari in front of me.

''You go after him, just tell me what you want and I'll order it for you.'' she told, probably worried about that Grim would cause more trouble.

''I will! Thank you!''

Grim's POV.

'Yahoo! The deluxe minced-meat cutlet sandwich is all mine. Some losers those students are, no one is stronger than the Great Grim!'

''Ah, crap. I completely missed the lunch time free-for-all.'' someone complained.

I looked up to see who it was and saw a boy with some kind of animal-like features.

''Grim, don't just run away like that!'' Yuu began to scold me.

''The deluxe minced-meat cutlet sandwich is sold out.'' he continued complaining.

It wasn't any of my business. I just wanted to eat my sandwich.

''Nya ha ha! The taste of victory!'' I cheered to my heart's content.

''Oh, hey you. That's pretty great. You got your hand on the deluxe sandwich.''

''Huh? What's it to you?'' I set my guard up as the boy mentioned my precious sandwich.

''It's awesome that you got your paws on that deluxe sandwich. You see it was sold right in front of me. So, I have a proposition. How about you trade your prize, for my bean buns here?'' he said with a suspicious smile and handed me his bean buns.

'The nerve of this guy!' I thought. ''No way in hell!''

''Now, now, don't say that.'' he said and as soon as he extended his arm, mine did too.

Yuu's POV.

Just as Grim declined the students offer, the quite opposite happened. I witnessed Grim exchanging his sandwich with the buns...

'Pigs might start flying tomorrow...!'

''Fgnyah?! My paws are moving on their own...!'' Grim exclaimed panickily.

''Thanks for being kind enough to trade with me! Those buns are just as good. Bye bye.'' the student said and walked out of the cafeteria. At the same time Ace, Deuce and Ari came and joined us at the table.

''Today (munch munch) is the worst (nom nom) day ever (munch munch).'' Grim complained with his mouth full of food. ''This bread is too hard to swallow...''

''Did he really say that, after vacuuming up all three of them?'' Ace remarked.

''Then what was that earlier? If you're going to complain this much you shouldn't have traded it in the first place.'' Deuce commented on Grim's actions.

''That's not it! My arms just started to move on their own...'' Grim defended himself. ''The trade was over before I knew it...''

''Oh, so you just went with the flow?'' Ace tried to help Grim in his explanation.

''That's not right either... Grrr, I can't explain it well!'' Grim growled in annoyance. ''I'm so confused that I'm going to eat my feelings away!''

''Knock it off! Get your face out of my pasta!'' Deuce scolded Grim while defending his pasta.

''In that case Ari, give me your other sandwich!'' Grim demanded and jumped towards it only for Ari to move it from his sight.

''No, can do. There's an important meeting after school...'' Ari informed. ''So, I bought it to have something to eat before the meeting.''

''Hmph! Stingy'' Grim scowled.

''By the way, the headmaster said that he has something important to talk about with us. So, we must go to his office after class today.'' Ace reminded. ''I wonder what it is...? Ari, do you know anything about it?''

''I do. He already talked with me about it, so I won't be attending with you guys.'' she said.

Botanical Garden – Temperate Zone

Third POV.

''Leona, I'm back with lunch~ '' Ruggie called out to his sleeping dorm leader.

''Grrr... hnh, is it already afternoon?'' the sleepy Leona asked.

''Were you by any chance sleeping here all morning? You're going to fail another class.'' Ruggie scolded Leona for his ignorance.

'' *Snif* *snif* It smells like you got what I ordered.'' Leona said ignoring Ruggie's scolding.

''Ugh, Leona, you always demand the most popular item on the menu.'' Ruggie complained while crouching down to give the sandwich to Leona.

''Idiot! When something's hard to get, it makes you want it all the more.'' Leona said and took a bite from the sandwich.

''I'll eat anything as long as it isn't moldy.'' Ruggie admitted and ate his own food. ''I'm sure that prince Leona wouldn't know anything about that.''

''I'm not the crown prince, I'm the second. I couldn't be king even if I wanted, I'm no different than others. Being royalty isn't that great. Your effort or skills make no difference, everything is decided by what order you were born in...''

''Hmm... Is that so?'' Ruggie mumbled to himself. ''Before I forget it. After school there is a dorm head's meeting about the Magical Shift Tournament. Please, don't miss it.''

''Fine, fine.'' Leona said lazily. ''Yawn~ I'm full and sleepy. Wake me up after lunch.''

''I'm not your alarm clock!'' Ruggie scolded Leona once more. ''Eh, he's already asleep...!''

Word count: 1286

To be continued

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8K 40 14
Twin sisters Gale and Perci Bryze are taken from their home in Anistar City and suddenly transported to a world called Twisted Wonderland! Ȋ̴͓͓͈̦̹͊t...
69.2K 1.6K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
1K 4 40
it's been a year since wimothy left twisted wonderland she's been looking over the pictures of all the time she's spent with everyone and has been l...
1.1K 12 29
Kang Minju is a normal human being doing normal things but gets transferred into a different world with magic Twisted Wonderland because Minju is a h...