Twisted Wonderland: Memoria

By m3edina1

Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven Coll... More

A/N
Charachter Info
Charachters 1/?
Characters Part 2/?
Prologue ~ Chapter 1
Prologue ~ Chapter 2
Prologue ~ Chapter 3
Prologue ~ Chapter 4
Prologue ~ Chapter 5
Prologue ~ Chapter 6
Prologue ~ Chapter 7
Character pictures
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 1♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 2♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 3♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 4♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 5♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 6♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 7♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 8♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 9♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 10♣️♦️
A/N - Art of Alerie, sneak peek
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 11♣️♦️
500 views!
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 12♣️♦️ + Art commission + OC Template!
A/N - Changing OC name
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 13♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 14♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 16♣️♦️
Birthday Suit Up Alerie Personal Story
A few questions...
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 17♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 18♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 19♣️♦️
🌻Dainty Alerie ~ Part 1/2🌻
🌻Dainty Alerie~ Part 2/2🌻
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 1𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 2𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 3𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 4𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 5𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 6𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 7𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 8𓃬
3K reads! Comment on your favorite event!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 9𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 10𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 11𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 12𓃬
A friendly reminder. Please read.
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 13𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 14𓃬
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 15𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 16𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 17𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 18𓃬
10K reads! Thank you!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 19𓃬
Fairy Gala Chibi
Fairy Gala Sprite Chibi
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 20𓃬
Fairy Gala Vignette
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 21𓃬
Not a chapter
Snippets
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 1/2🏐
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 2/2🏐
🐙 Octavinelle Arc ~ Chapter 1 🐙

♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 15♣️♦️

160 4 3
By m3edina1

Yuu's POV.

''Your Majesty indeed. You're not a queen.'' the girl named Alice pointed at the Queen. ''You're a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!''

''Heh heh heh. What did you say?'' the Queen mocked Alice.

''She said you're a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!'' a Cheshire Cat repeated.

It made the Queen furious, and she ordered her Card Soldiers to get Alice and...

''Off with her head!''

The Card Soldiers surrounded Alice and were ready to apprehend her.

''You heard what Her Majesty said! Off with her head!'' the King of Hearts commanded.

Why didn't anyone stop the Queen, before it got too far?

I woke up and saw Grim and Ace in the bedroom waiting for me to wake up.

''Oh! You're already up.'' Grim greeted me.

''Today is the day! Let's get going.'' Ace said impatient.

We headed down to the Lounge where Deuce and Ari were waiting for us. But... I was a little surprised of Ari's choice of clothes. It looked like she was the one who was preparing herself for a duel.

''Good morning, Yuu.'' Deuce greeted.

''Good morning, Yuu!'' Ari greeted with a smile.

''Good morning.'' I greeted back and turned to Alerie. ''You seem in a good spirit today, Ari.''

''Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better.'' She glanced at the floor. She the took a small breath and looked at me and gave me a small reassuring smile. ''The headmaster confronted me about what Riddle said to me, and... He reassured me that Riddle was wrong... I mean... I knew it myself, but...''

''I see, I'm happy that you are feeling better.'' I smiled, and walked in front her and patted her head.

''Anyway, less talking and more walking.'' she motioned us to the entrance. ''We have a fight to win!''

'Haha, she really acts like she's going to fight too, but I guess it's alright since she wants Riddle to open his eyes... Maybe I should challenge her  to a duel one day...'

Rose Maze

Alerie's POV.

The Heartslabyul students chattered among themselves how Riddle's position as dorm leader was challenged. The boys were in the back preparing themselves for the duel, while I'm was by the headmaster's side along with Rowan.

''Ace and Deuce are challenging Riddle to a decisive match!'' Cater exclaimed surprised of the situation.

''I tried to stop them...'' Trey said with a little scowl, disappointed in himself.

''Shortly, the decisive match between Riddle and the challengers, Ace and Deuce, will begin.'' the headmaster announced.

As he made his announcement Riddle came from our right side, while Ace, Deuce, Grim and Yuu came from our left side.

Ace and Deuce had their dorm uniform on. Deuce also had a kendo helmet on. Behind them Grim walked in front of Yuu who had his kendo armor on, and held a flag saying, 'Dauntless Courage.'

''The challengers are Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade. Defending his title is the current dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts.'' the headmaster continued. ''In accordance with the rules of this match, please remove the magic sealing collar.''

The collar around Ace and Deuce's neck were gone, as well as Alerie's.

''Finally, the collar is off!'' Ace said in relief.

''Don't worry, you'll have it back soon enough.'' Riddle mocked Ace. ''Savor the taste of freedom while you can. Are you sure that you want to go through with this?''

''Most definitely.''

''I wouldn't challenge you as a joke.''

''Speaking of pranks...'' Riddle looked at Deuce with a judging look. ''Deuce! Care to explain that ridiculous getup you're wearing?!''

''This is supposed to boost my defense.'' Deuce answered full of confidence.

''Defense?''

''I lent him that armor.'' Yuu interrupted as he stood by Deuce's side. ''Back in my world... Swordsmen wear this mask when facing each other in combat!''

''Hm. Whatever. Let us begin.'' Riddle said.

The Heartslabyul students began to cheer for their dorm leader, whereas Grim and Yuu cheered for Ace and Deuce. I might not be able to cheer for them loudly, because I'm supposed to a neutral party alongside the headmaster but...

Flashback

''Ace, Deuce. I need to go to the headmaster now, but just so you know, I'm cheering for you!'' I said lifting my fists toward those two. ''Put Riddle in his place!''

''Yeah!'' they exclaimed as we fistbumped.

Flashback end

''Very well. We will start once this mirror hits the ground and shatters.'' the headmaster held a mirror up in the air and released it.

CRASH!

''OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!'' Ace and Deuce were collared once more, they didn't even manage to move a finger before Riddle cast his unique magic on them.

''S-So fast!'' I stuttered.

''Strong magic comes from a strong imagination. The stronger your ability to accurately imagine magic the stronger and more effective it will be.'' the headmaster explained. ''Rosehearts has polished his magic to a beautiful shine.''

''Ffgnaa... The level gap is too wide.'' Grim yelped.

He casts spells too fast...!'' Yuu remarked. 

We all misjudged Riddle's abilities.

''And you thought to challenge me, at your level. You must be embarrassed.'' Riddle scoffed at them. ''This just proves that rulebreakers are always wrong. Just as mother said.''

''Your rules should be followed. But enforcing absurd rules just makes you a tyrant!'' Deuce exclaimed angrily, clenching his fist in hand.

''Ha? Rule breaking has consequences. And, in this dorm, I am the rules. Those who refuse to obey me don't get to complain when I take off their heads!''

''That's completely wrong!'' Yuu exclaimed.

''You don't get to do whatever you want because 'it's the rules'! '' I added from the sidelines, surprising the headmaster.

''What is wrong, is for me to decide!'' Riddle shouted at us. ''If you can't even follow a simple rule, what was your education like? Surely you were born from parents who can hardly use magic and didn't receive much in terms of schooling. You're a pitiful bunch!''

''Why you!'' Deuce snapped, but before he could do anything...

''SHUT THE HELL UP!'' Ace sprinted towards Riddle and punched him in the face making him fall on his back on the ground.

''Eh...! He punched the dorm leader?!'' a group of Heartslabyul students exclaimed shocked. We others were just at shocked. Ace's actions even left me speechless.

''He hit him right in the face with a beautiful right hook!'' Grim laughed at the scene, while Deuce stuttered.

''A-Ace?!''

''WHO THE HELL CARES ANYMORE!'' Ace growled furiously at Riddle.

''H-He hit me...?'' Riddle was trying to process what just happened.

''Kids aren't their parents' trophies, and kids' achievement don't determine parents' worth. The reason you're such a bastard isn't your parents' fault; I finally understand that! You didn't make a single friend to tell you off for being a tyrant! This is your own damn fault!''

''What... are you saying?'' Riddle looked up at Ace not knowing how to act nor what to do.

''Growing up under your mother's roof was probably some kind of hell. But all you have to say is 'mama this' and 'mama that'? Try thinking for yourself! You're no 'Crimson Ruler'! You're just a baby that's good at magic!''

''A... baby? Me?'' Riddle mumbled under his breath. ''You don't know a single thing about me!''

''There's no way I would! But I'm not letting you off the hook that easily.'' Ace taunted Riddle.

''Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!'' Riddle repeated angry. ''My mother was correct! That means I'm correct.''

''Riddle, calm down! The duel is over!'' Trey tried to call out for Riddle.

''It is as Clover said. The challenger is disqualified for his outburst!'' the headmaster interfered. ''Continuing this duel is against school regulations!''

''The freshman is right! I can't take this any longer!'' a Heartslabyul student said and threw an egg at Riddle. Soon the other student rebelled by throwing stuff at Riddle.

''HEEEEEEEEEEEEY!'' someone shouted very loud making the student stop.

''Yuu...?''

Knowing what was bugging Yuu, I proceeded to were he stood, with his back to Riddle protecting him.

''Taunting players on the field... Throwing things at them... SHAME ON YOU!'' Yuu scolded them. ''If you continue with this discourtesy... Then I, Enma Yuuken will be your opponent!''

'' *sigh* I might not agree with Riddle. But as a swordswoman I most certainly not agree with such behavior. You can consider me your opponent too.'' I said to the crowd standing besides Yuu with fist in hand.

''Are you okay?'' Yuu turned around and asked Riddle only to see him super mad.

Word count: 1385

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 26
[Malleus Draconia x reader] Y/N of House Umbra has a strange unique magic. It splits her into two people, one with power over the light that comes fr...
345K 7.5K 128
All stories begin with "Once upon a time..." Charlotte Luchessi's a girl unlike any have seen. With a fast-thinking mind and many skills and talents...
215K 6.8K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...