Baker (Tom Hiddleston Story)

By tiredlaughter

Melissa is an immigrant single mother living in Atlanta. What happens when a famous actor walks into her bake... More

Author's Note
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42*
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53*
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67*
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82*
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Cast Pt. 2
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 80*

1.2K 36 0
By tiredlaughter

2024

Mia and Daniel had been living in Los Angeles for about two years now and their lives had been incredibly busy. Mia had been working a lot more and Daniel continued to travel with her as her bodyguard/assistant. Tom, Melissa, and Olivia had been loving life in London. Tom didn't realize how much he had truly missed London until he was finally living there again. Tom was working as usual but also spent a lot of time at home. He really wanted to be present in Olivia's life as much as he could. Melissa had thought about finding a new job now that she didn't really have the bakery anymore but Tom insisted that she didn't really need to and she honestly would rather spend time with Olivia. She never thought she would enjoy being a stay at home mom but she was loving it. She was getting to spend so much time with Olivia and Tom when he wasn't working. She also loved that she got the chance to get even closer to Tom's family. Mia and Daniel visited frequently and of course went to spend the holidays with them along with Kimberly and Jorge.

It had been a long time since Tom and Melissa had any alone time. When they got together they always had Mia and Daniel around. The only time they really had was the few hours the kids were at school or during dates. Then when Mia and Daniel left home they now had a Olivia. Their relationship didn't have a conventional start. Most people date, get married, move in together, and then have kids. This gave most couples plenty of alone time to just be together but they've had kids their entire relationship. The only time they ever took a vacation alone was their honeymoon. They wouldn't change anything about their life but they also wish they had more opportunities to just enjoy time together.

"Hello! Is anybody home?"

They weren't expecting any guests so Melissa went running out when she heard the door open. Her face lit up in surprise and excitement when she saw her two oldest children walk through the front door. "Oh my goodness! What are you guys doing here?" she gasped as she threw her arms around her children.

"We have a surprise for you," Daniel smiled.

"Where's dad and Livi?" Mia asked.

"They're upstairs. He just finished giving her a bath so they should be down here soon. Are you guys hungry? Did you eat already? I was just about to make lunch."

"We were hoping we'd get here just in time for you to be making lunch."

"We miss your cooking so much!"

"Well then I'll make your favorite," Melissa smiled. She didn't get to see Mia and Daniel very often any more so she was extremely happy to have them there.

"Mia! Danny!" Olivia screamed when she walked into the kitchen to see her siblings. They both brought her into a big hug.

Once they were done smothering Olivia with kisses, Tom went over and wrapped them each in a hug and placed kisses on both their heads. "What a great surprise!"

"Well we have one more surprise for you guys," Daniel said.

"Here," Mia said as she pulled a large envelope out of her bag and handed it to her parents.

They gave each other confused looks before pulling out what was inside. "What is this?" Melissa asked.

"Well we know that you guys haven't had any alone time basically the whole time you've been together and the only vacation you've ever taken together was your honeymoon. So we figured you guys could use a week away."

"Just the two of you."

"You're sending us to Venice?" Melissa gasped.

"This is lovely but you guys didn't need to spend your money on us," Tom said. "You work hard for that."

"You guys always spoiled us so now it's our turn to spoil you."

"But what about Olivia?"

"Well that's why we're here. We figured it'll also give us the opportunity to spend alone time with our sister. And Nana said she'd come check on us."

"Thank you mis amores. This is very sweet of you."

The next day they were off to Venice. Luckily the flight was only a little over two hours long. This gave them a lot of peace of mind in case there was an emergency at home they could easily fly back quickly. They got to their hotel room and were amazed at how beautiful it was. "Wow I can't believe how much the kids spent on this."

"I know. It must of cost them a fortune."

"We really have great kids don't we?" Melissa smiled up at Tom.

"The best," he smiled back. "I love you so much Melissa," he said as he leaned in to kiss her.

"I love you too Tom," she wrapped her arms around him and just enjoyed being in his arms. She pulled away and whispered into his ear, "Meet me in the room in fifteen minutes."

He watched her walk away, swaying her hips seductively, making him chuckle at her antics. He waited a few minutes before he grabbed the rest of their bags, and made his way to the room. He knocked on the door and heard a soft 'come in.' He slowly opened the door and his jaw dropped at the sight. Melissa was wearing a stunning black lingerie set. She was laying on her stomach on the middle of the bed, with her legs bent, sticking up in the air. He set their bags down near the closet and took a deep breath.

He walked over to her and bent down to kiss her. Once she was out of breath, she pulled away and reached forward and pulled him forward by his belt loop. She kept eye contact with him as she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, pulled down his zipper, and pulled his pants and boxers down at once. Tom finished pulling them off and quickly threw off his t-shirt before she put her hands on his ass and pulled him forward.

She began to leave soft kisses on his thighs, causing him to shake in anticipation. After a minute of teasing, she started leaving open mouthed kisses on the sides of his length. "Baby," he moaned quietly. She smirked at his reaction. She finally gave him what he wanted and wrapped her lips around his cock. With her hands still on his ass, she pushed him as far into her mouth as she could take. When she felt him at the back of her throat, she started to bob her head as best as she could in this position. "Your mouth feels so good baby," he groaned, throwing his head back. She started moving a little faster, moving one of her hands to massage his balls. It didn't take long for him to begin twitching in her mouth. A few more sucks from her, caused him to fill her mouth with his cum. She swallowed up as much as she could, some of it dripping down the sides of her mouth.

She stood up and pushed him onto the bed. She took her bra and underwear off before climbing on top of him, straddling his waist. She leaned down and kissed him passionately on his lips, eventually moving down to his neck where she knew he liked. His hands moved back and forth between her thighs and ass, giving them occasional squeezes. He couldn't take anymore, he wanted her. He suddenly pushed her legs up and had her hovering above his face. Before she could react, he pulled her down and began to devour her. Her hands were settled in his hair. "Oh my god," she moaned as her eyes began to roll back. He moved from sucking on her clit, to thrusting his tongue into her. Each movement pushing her closer to the edge. He treated her like his last meal. She felt herself getting close. She pulled on his hair as she felt her orgasm wash over her.

Once she came down from her high, she shifted herself down his chest and hovered over his already hard cock. "Fuck me daddy," she whispered. He pulled her face to his and kissed her as he thrusted up into her. They both moaned loudly as he bottomed out. His thrusts started off slow and steady, both of them loving the feeling of being together this way. As their moans got louder, his thrusts got quicker. He reached down in between them and started to rub her clit, causing her to scream out, "Shit!" He felt her tighten around him and he continued to pound up into her. It didn't take long for them to feel the wetness of her orgasm drench their legs.

He gave her a few moments to come down from her high before he started to pick up his pace again. He felt her orgasm approaching again and pulled her off of his cock and moved her back to his face. She was screaming mess again as her orgasm washed over her, even stronger this time. "Fuck daddy," she moaned as she felt his tongue explore her. Licking up all the juices of her second orgasm.

He pulled her back to hover over his cock. She giggled at the sight of his drenched face and wiped it as best as she could with her hands. Her giggles turned into moans as he pulled her back down onto him. Thrusting up faster than he did before. "Shit baby I'm almost there," he groaned. She was still sensitive from her last three orgasms that the fourth one came quick and strong. Her arms around his neck tightened as she squirted for the last time. After a few more thrusts, she felt his warm cum fill her up.

Once they both recovered from their intense orgasms, he slowly pulled out of her and she moaned at the feeling of his cum dripping out of her. He stood up and went to grab towels from their bathroom. He grinned at the mess they made before gently wiping her clean before doing the same for himself. He laid back down and pulled her into his chest. "That was incredible," he said before kissing her forehead.

"You always make me feel amazing but that was on another level," she giggled.

"As much as I love laying here with you, the sheets are wet, so why don't we get them washed while we go explore the town."

"Sorry," she hid her face in his chest, her cheeks growing red in embarrassment.

"Never apologize for orgasming like that. It is incredibly hot and it makes me feel like I did a good job," he grinned.

"You always do mi amor," she kissed his cheek.

***

Melissa Hiddleston posted a photo

melhiddleston a much need vacation. thank you to our wonderful kids
tagged: @twhiddleston

***

Tom Hiddleston posted a photo

twhiddleston Venice with the most beautiful woman in the world
tagged: @melhiddleston

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 392 24
Jade Thirlwall, one of the members of the hugely renowned band, Little Mix, had always wanted to act. She did theatre as a child, and thought films a...
2.3M 72.8K 39
Amara Park : Independent small bakery owner. She is obsessed with watching movies and TV shows. She can't go a day without some chicken nuggets. She'...
26.1K 920 43
After his wife unexpectedly left him, Tom Hiddleston stopped thinking about love. There were two things that were constantly on his mind... his daugh...
13.8K 646 34
Etta James said best, "I want a Sunday kind of love. A love last past Saturday night. I'd like to know if it's more than love at first sight." Aubrey...