Baker (Tom Hiddleston Story)

By tiredlaughter

Melissa is an immigrant single mother living in Atlanta. What happens when a famous actor walks into her bake... More

Author's Note
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42*
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53*
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67*
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80*
Chapter 81
Chapter 82*
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Cast Pt. 2
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 73

1.2K 43 0
By tiredlaughter

July 2021

It had been almost a year since Finn Wolfhard had first commented on one of Mia's posts and he had been commenting on them ever since. They had only ever had conversations in her comment section and it was never more than a few replies. Then six months ago he stumbled into her family's bakery and they met for the first time. He was in town filming Stranger Things and they spent almost all their free time together. Her family had left for London about a month after that and they had texted daily. She had just gotten back from London and she didn't really know where they stood. In the past six months of talking they grew really close. She started to really like him but they hadn't really talked about what would happen when she came back home. She was also going to be leaving to Romania in two months to film Wednesday so she didn't know how he would feel about long distance. She didn't even know if he really felt the same way. They had technically gone on a first date but every time they hung out after that was always very casual. They never even held hands.

***

iMessage

Finn
are you finally back in atlanta??

Mia ☀️
yup!
we just got back last night but I'm still extremely jet lagged

Finn
oh no I'm sorry to hear that
but I am very glad that you're back!

Mia ☀️
oh and why is that?

Finn
well I was hoping to see you
maybe dinner?

Mia ☀️
yeah I'm down
do you want to meet at the burger spot we usually go to?

Finn
well I was kinda hoping we can go somewhere a little nicer

Mia ☀️
so um like a date?

Finn
yes like a date
like a real date where we dress up and I pick you up and your parents try to scare me off but they end up liking me because I'm a respectful gentleman and then we go out to eat and I bring you home before curfew and walk you to your door and I ask you out on another date

Mia ☀️

that sounds perfect
how does tomorrow at 6 sound?

Finn
I'll see you then beautiful

***

"Mom!" Mia shouted from her room. She had never really gone on a date like the one Finn described and she was incredibly nervous. Her first date was with a senior at her school when she was fourteen and that obviously went horribly. After that she had gone on a couple dates with some people she knew from school. Then when she met Finn they went out a few times but it was always very casual and this was going to be the first time they saw each other in about five months. "Mom!" she shouted again when she got no reply.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Melissa asked worried as she walked in holding Olivia wrapped in a towel.

"I need your help," she panicked. "I hope you're not busy."

"I'm not busy anymore. I was just finished giving Olivia a bath. Are you okay? Did something happen?"

"Finn asked me out on a date."

"Okay um haven't you gone on a date with him before?"

"Yes but this is like a real date. Like he said he want to take me somewhere nice and come pick me up here and everything."

"Aww baby are you nervous?" Melissa teased.

"Yes! This is my first real date! Help me!"

"Okay baby calm down. When's the date?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Okay and what do you need help with?"

"I have nothing to wear!"

"Mia you have a closet full of clothes."

"But I need something new! Please mom just come shopping with me!"

"Fine, fine, let's go," she chuckled. After a few hours at the mall, Mia finally chose an outfit that wasn't too formal or too casual.

The next day, Mia was in her room finishing up when there was a knock on the door. Melissa rushed over to answer it and smiled happily when she saw Finn standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Hello Mrs. Hiddleston. It is lovely to finally meet you. Mia has told me so many wonderful things about you."

"Well it is lovely to meet you too Finn. Please come in and please call me Melissa."

"Thank you Mrs.- uh Melissa," he smiled shyly. He followed Melissa to the living room where Tom and Daniel were sitting on the couch and Olivia was crawling around the floor. "Hello Mr. Hiddleston," he said approaching Tom with his hand held out. "It's an honor to meet you."

"Oh please drop the formalities. Call me Tom," he smiled as he shook Finn's hand.

"Hey Danny. It's good to see you again."

"You too man," Daniel said as they gave each other a fist bump. Daniel walked towards the stairs and screamed for Mia to come down.

Mia came rushing down. "Hi Finn," she smiled.

"Hi Mia. Wow you look beautiful." He brought her into a hug before handing her the flowers he was still holding. "These are for you."

"Thank you," she blushed.

"Um if you're ready then maybe we can head out."

"Yeah let's go. Bye mom! Bye dad! Bye Danny! Bye Livi!"

"Bye sweetheart!"

"Be home by 10!"

Finn led Mia to his car and opened the door for her before closing it and walking to the driver's side. They talked all the way to the restaurant and Finn made sure to quickly get out of the car to open the door for her. She was impressed with the restaurant he took her to. It was definitely a lot nicer than their usual burger place. She took notice of the little gestures he was doing for her like the flowers, opening the doors for her, and pulling out her chair for her. She knew how much of a gentleman her dad was with her mom so she really appreciated it, even if it really was just the bare minimum.

After dinner Finn drove them to a park so that they could walk around. He walked them to a bench and let Mia sit down before he sat down facing her. "Mia I uh I know we've only hung out a few times since we met but we've talked almost everyday since then. I really, really like you. So I was kind of hoping maybe you'd want to be my girlfriend?"

Mia couldn't help the blush that rose to her cheeks. "I really like you too Finn. I'd love to be your girlfriend," she smiled.

"Would it be okay if I kiss you right now?" he asked shyly.

She said nothing and instead leaned in and pressed her lips against his. They both had experience kissing but this one was like no other. It was perfect.

They stayed out for about another hour before heading back to Mia's house. It was still pretty early but since Finn was now Mia's boyfriend and they would soon have to do long distance, he really wanted to get to know her family a little better. Mia texted her mom to make sure it was okay to invite Finn to come over and she of course said yes.

When they got there, they walked straight to the living room. They were all sitting around the living room watching a movie. They all turned to look at the couple when they heard them walk in. "So how was the date?" Daniel asked.

"Amazing," Mia smiled bashfully. "I have a boyfriend now!" she squealed.

"Oh god my baby is growing up!" Melissa cried.

"That's great darling. I'm glad you guys had a good ti-" Olivia had been standing next to him, holding onto the couch. They had been waiting of her to finally walk without any of them helping her so he stopped talking when he saw a little body walking in front of him.

"Oh my god! Look at her go!" Melissa squealed.

"Olivia just took her first steps by herself!" Daniel jumped out of his seat.

Everyone pulled their phones out quickly, wanting to capture a few of her steps on video. They were all cheering for the little girl before she fell down on her bottom.

Her lip started trembling and tears started forming in her eyes before Tom quickly walked towards her and picked her up. Once she was in her father's arms, the tears went away. "I am so proud of you my darling!" he kissed her cheek causing her to let out a cute little giggle.

Melissa went to wrap the two in a hug, "That was amazing Livi! All my babies are growing up!" she said through tears. Olivia was loving all the attention she was getting, smiling as everyone went to give her a congratulatory kiss.

"This is the best day ever! My first boyfriend and Livi's first steps on the same day!"

"Wow I'm so glad I was here to witness that," Finn chuckled.

***

Mia Hiddleston posted a photo

miahiddleston my new favorite day
tagged: @finnwolfhardofficial

imsebastianstan explain yourself. why is this your favorite day?
miahiddleston baby walked without any help for the first time today
anthonymackie I'm trying so hard to be upset that you clearly have a boyfriend now but I'm crying instead because that is the cutest shit ever
imsebastianstan I'll be mad at you tomorrow. today we celebrate baby's first steps!

username I am the new captain of this ship

***

Finn Wolfhard posted a photo

finnwolfhardofficial lucky is an understatement
tagged: @miahiddleston

sadiesink_ are you finally gonna let us meet this beautiful girl!
miahiddleston oh god I've been dying to meet you!
sadiesink_ I'll dm you!
finnwolfhardofficial wait am I invited?
sadiesink_ no go away
miahiddleston sorry baby. girls day

username I'm already so obsessed with them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 55 13
They say never meet your heroes ...Rosie moves to London to be happy and does exactly that. Will she be happy she has? As with all my stories, I mak...
54.4K 1.8K 16
TIKTOK Story - Nat promised to come back for you, but never did. what will happen when your paths cross and the Avengers need your help? Female Y/N...
68.7K 2.1K 75
Aurora is one of the biggest pop stars in the whole world. What happens when she meets one of the biggest actors in the world at an after party? Part...
3.6K 83 16
solone evans wants love like what she's sees in movies, like the love she acts out. she gave up until a certain raven haired boy came into perspectiv...