Baker (Tom Hiddleston Story)

By tiredlaughter

Melissa is an immigrant single mother living in Atlanta. What happens when a famous actor walks into her bake... More

Author's Note
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42*
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53*
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67*
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80*
Chapter 81
Chapter 82*
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Cast Pt. 2
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 57

1.5K 57 1
By tiredlaughter

February 2020

It had been over a year now that a new Loki series was announced. Tom had spent the last few months prepping and today he finally got to start filming. The producers had invited Melissa, Mia, and Daniel to all come to set for the first day of filming since they knew what big fans they were.

"Are you sure you don't want to join us darling?" Tom asked as he walked towards the door, followed by Mia and Daniel.

"Yeah I'm sure. I'm just feeling really tired today," Melissa said from her spot on the couch, where she was wrapped in a blanket watching a movie.

"Okay but please call me if you need absolutely anything," Tom said.

"I will. Now go have fun. Good luck! I love you!" she said puckering her lips, silently asking Tom for a kiss.

He chuckled as he approached her and bent down to kiss her. "I love you too," he gave her one last kiss on her belly before following the kids out the door.

Tom hadn't filmed anything since they wrapped Avengers: Endgame at the beginning of 2018. He was more than ready to get started on his new show. He had already met his cast mates and he was very happy with them. They were all great and he was so excited to get to work with a whole new set of actors even though he would miss working with his typical Avengers costars.

Tom's birthday was yesterday so the cast and crew had planned a little something for him. While he was in costume, they had brought out a giant cake shaped like the tesseract. Daniel had even FaceTimed his mom when they started singing to him so that she could be included.

The first day of filming wasn't very long. They were finished up before dinnertime. On the way back to the parking lot, Tom spotted four familiar figures standing by their car.

The four of them turned when they heard footsteps approaching. "Hey guys!"

"Lizzie! Seb! Mackie! Paul!" Mia yelled as she ran over to the four actors.

"Hey Mia!" they all greeted her before turning to Daniel and Tom who finally reached them.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" Daniel asked.

"Well we were all here doing some filming for our own shows and we heard that Tom was here with his family," Paul said.

"Speaking of family, where's Mel?" Elizabeth asked.

"She stayed home. She was feeling a little tired this morning," Tom said.

"Do you think she'd be too tired for company? We'd love to stop by and say hi," Anthony said.

"She'd never be too tired to see you guys," Tom smiled. "Melissa told me she wanted tacos for dinner. Are you guys okay with that?"

"Always! We can just go with you guys and then follow you home," Sebastian suggested.

They all followed Tom as he drove to Melissa's favorite taco stand. They were there so often that the cooks already knew their orders. After everyone got their food, they made their way over to see Melissa.

"Sweetheart?" Tom questioned as he walked into his home.

"In the living room!" Melissa shouted back. "How was your first day?" she asked while keeping her eyes on the television.

"It went great but I brought you a surprise."

"What kind of surprise?" she asked, still not looking at him.

"Why don't you turn around and find out?" Elizabeth chuckled.

Melissa sat up surprised to hear Elizabeth's voice, only to be more surprised to see Paul, Sebastian, and Anthony there as well.

"Oh my god!" she jumped up from her seat as quickly as she could. "What are you guys doing here?" she said as she ran over to hug them.

"Well we saw Tom, Mia, and Danny at the studio and wanted to come see you."

"Aww you guys," Melissa choked. "That's so sweet." Melissa tried so hard to keep her tears in but lately she had been so emotional. It typically didn't take much to make her cry but now that she was pregnant her emotions were elevated.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian sounded a little worried.

"Yeah," Melissa sniffled. "I'm just really happy to see you guys."

"Well we're happy to see you too," Anthony smiled. "C'mon we brought food," he said as he walked to the kitchen, followed by the others.

Elizabeth stayed back after hearing another sniffle come from Melissa. It was quiet enough that Elizabeth knew she didn't intend for anyone to hear it. "Are you crying again?"

"No," she quickly wiped her tears. "No uh- I'm fine. Let's go eat," Melissa said as she made her way to the kitchen. Elizabeth looked at her skeptically but followed her anyways.

Everyone was already sitting around the table when Melissa and Elizabeth joined them. Melissa went to her seat next to Tom. "I got your usual," Tom said to her as he unwrapped her tacos. Melissa thanked him before grabbing the spiciest salsa to pour onto her food. "Sweetheart why don't you use this one instead," he said handing her the mild salsa.

"Okay," she groaned.

"And not too much," he reminded her.

"I know. I know," she rolled her eyes but only added a few drops to her tacos.

Elizabeth continued to eye her curiously while the boys continued to eat, oblivious to the conversation that just occurred.

Melissa stopped eating multiple times, looking like she was holding back her nausea. Elizabeth had her suspicions about what could possibly be going on but she knew better than to ask in front of everyone. She waited until everyone was finished eating to speak up. "Melissa and I can clean up," she offered. Everyone thanked them before standing up and walking out to living room.

Melissa began gathering up the trash and glanced over to see Elizabeth's eyes on her. 'What?" she asked.

"Are you really gonna make me ask?" Elizabeth smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Melissa said nervously.

"Mhm," Elizabeth approached her. "So you just happen to be extra emotional, can't eat spicy food, and are struggling to keep your food down?"

"I uh," Melissa started. "Fine. Fine," she groaned. "I'm pregnant," she whispered.

"Oh my god! I knew it!" Elizabeth whisper shouted. She quickly wrapped her arms around her and hugged her. "How far along are you?"

"About fifteen weeks," she smiled.

"Oh wow Mel," she began to get teary eyed. "I'm so happy for you guys."

"Thanks. We're all very excited," she smiled through her tears. "But please keep this to yourself. We want to wait a little longer to tell everyone."

"When do you plan on telling them?"

"At least until I start showing and can't really hide it anymore. I'm older now and it's a risky pregnancy so I just want to hold off telling people as long as possible just in case, you know."

"I know everything will be just fine but I'll keep the secret. I'm here if you need anything. Absolutely anything."

"Thanks Lizzie," she brought her into another hug. "You really have become one of my best friends."

"You too babes," Elizabeth smiled.

***

Melissa Hiddleston posted a photo

melhiddleston my best friend is an absolute beauty
tagged: @elizabetholsen

elizabetholsen I love you!
scarelettjohansson okay but what about me??
melhiddleston we're the three best friends that anyone could have!
username the friendship I didn't know I needed

***

Elizabeth Olsen posted a photo

elizabetholsen the best thing Tom has ever done is introduce me to this beautiful woman
tagged: @melhiddleston

twhiddleston that's the best thing?
elizabetholsen yes
melhiddleston I gotta agree
twhiddleston so marrying you isn't the best thing I've ever done?
melhiddleston eh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 920 43
After his wife unexpectedly left him, Tom Hiddleston stopped thinking about love. There were two things that were constantly on his mind... his daugh...
54.4K 1.8K 16
TIKTOK Story - Nat promised to come back for you, but never did. what will happen when your paths cross and the Avengers need your help? Female Y/N...
81.9K 1.7K 37
* contains smut (unprotected sex), mentions of violentce, mentions of abusive parents and toxic relationships* y/n gets a nanny job at some rich peop...
13.9K 646 34
Etta James said best, "I want a Sunday kind of love. A love last past Saturday night. I'd like to know if it's more than love at first sight." Aubrey...