The Sword of Harmony

By redwing116

When a human wakes up to see that he/she has been turned into the mythical Pokémon known as Keldeo. He/she wi... More

Friendship is magic part one
Friendship is magic part two
Friendship is magic part three
Friendship is magic: Part four
Ticket Master
Applebuck Season
Griffon the brush off
Boast Busters
Dragonshy
Look before you sleep
Bridle Gossip
Imp of the Century
Winter Wrap Up
Trubbish Marks
Fall Weather Friends
Suited for spinning Success
Feeling Pinkie Keen
Sonic Rainboom
Stare master
The Bidoof's go marching one by one
The shark and pony show
Green isnt your color
Birds in the hoof
Rainbow Memories
Owl's Well that Tones Well
Party of one
The best night ever
The Return of Harmony
Lesson Zero
Luna Eclipsed
herd leader
The Thieves of Ponyville
Pokémon Affairs
Hatching Day
The Perfect gift part one
The Perfect Gift part two
The Perfect Gift part three
The Perfect Gift Part four
The Perfect Gift part Final
Meeting the Family
The News
Mother and Son/Daughter Day
It's about Time
Ultra wedding prologue
Ultra wedding part one
Ultra wedding part two
Ultra wedding part three
Ultra wedding part four
Ultra wedding part five
Ultra wedding part six
Ultra Wedding part seven
Ultra Wedding part eight
Ultra wedding part nine
Ultra Wedding part ten
Ultra wedding part Eleven
Ultra wedding part Final
The Crystal Empire part one
The Crystal Empire part two
The Crystal empire part three
The Crystal Empire part four
The Crystal Empire part five
The Crystal Empire part six
The Crystal Empire part seven
The Crystal Empire part eight
The Crystal Empire part nine
The Crystal Empire part ten
The Crystal Empire part eleven
The Crystal Empire part twelve
The Spirit of the everfree forest
Pinkie's solo parenting adventure!
The Child from the stars
Thunderous Kick
Attack of the Clones
Family trip
Freezing Glare
Fiery Wrath
The Abominable Icepony
Destiny of the Sword part 1
Destiny of the Sword part 2
Destiny of the Sword part 3
Destiny of the Sword part 4
Destiny of the Sword part 5
Destiny of the Sword part 6
Destiny of the sword part Final

Over the barrel

1K 30 7
By redwing116

Applejack pov:

"And that's when the yellow birdie thought to himself, "Hmm. My favorite little tree isn't such a little tree anymore." So she sang her song, big and strong, and they all lived in that great, big tree happily ever after. The... end." I finished reading as I closed the book and I then heard. "Applejack! Were you reading a bedtime story to... an apple tree?" I turned to see Rarity by the door. "Heh... uh... Well, ya know, bein' replanted in a whole new place is very upsettin' for a tree... and Bloomberg here is one of my favorites."

I told her. "No fair, Applejack! You've got a luxurious, private sleeper car for a tree, while I am crowded and cramped in the same car with all the other ponies. How am I supposed to get my beauty sleep?!" She complained. "But Bloomberg's the whole reason we're makin' this trip. He needs his rest so we can give him as a gift to my relatives in Appleloosa." I told her. "Hmph! You talk about it as if it's your baby or something." She said. "Who you callin' a baby?! Bloomberg's no baby! Don't wet widdle Rarity make you all saddy-waddy. Bloomberg's a big and strong apple tree. Yes, he is. A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo!"

I said to Bloomberg as I heard Rarity slowly walk away and I heard the door closed. "Ummm.... Do I? ....Need to be here?" I heard (y/n) say who was sitting on the right of me. "Yes! Your here to keep Bloomberg feel safe during the trip." I told him/her.

Time skip
Your pov:

"Ugh.... This is sooo boring..." I said in annoyance as it was dark and I was in the car with Applejack's Apple tree or should I say Bloomberg. "I still don't know why I need to guard a tree. I mean, it's not like anyones gonna want to steal a tree." I said as I leaned on the wall as the door to the car opens and Spike comes in with a blanket.

"What brings you here?" I asked him. "Couldn't sleep with all the noise." He said as walked to Bloomberg. "Mind if I?..." "sure." I said as he went to the bed. "Good night." "Good night." We both said as he went to sleep and immediately started snoring. "Well... back to Boredom." I whispered as I went back to guarding.

It had been a few minutes since Spike came in and his snoring was making me sleepy due to being up and boredom. I then felt my eyelids closing. "Errrr.... Maybe... for a.... Few....." I said as I closed my eyelids  for a split second. Until I shook my head. "No." I whispered. "I must stay...." I then noticed that there was a bright light coming from the window.

"Oh!.... I guess I had fallen asleep." I said as I noticed that Spike wasn't in here and that the door was sort of open. "Why didn't he wake me?" I said in confusion as I walked out to see a bunch of Buffalo with two feathers on their heads surrounding the car. Also I noticed that the car wasn't on the tracks. "Ummmm..... did I.... Miss something?"

Rainbow pov:

"I'm gonna show that buffalo what's coming for. Nobody tricks me and foalnaps my friends and get away from it!" I thought as I was transversing through the desert looking for where the buffalo were hiding. "Grrr." I growled as I ran until I saw some sort of big bug carrying an big egg.

"Hey! Let go of that egg!" I demanded as I was still a bit mad and I felt like kicking something and this seem like a good reason to do so. Which I kicked the bug which it let go of the egg. I caught the egg as the bug landed on the ground which it gets up and starts digging onto the ground. "Yeah! Take that you stupid bug! MAN! That felt good!" I yelled as I then looked at the egg.

.....

....:

.....

.....

"What am I supposed to do with this egg now?" I asked myself as I then realized that I now have an egg and I have no idea where it goes. "Ugh.... I don't have time for this." I said as I tucked the egg between my left wing. "I'll figure that out later." I said as I continued my search for the buffalo.

Timeskip

It was sunset and I had reached to where the buffalo live. I then zoomed to a boulder and hid. I then grabbed the egg and I said. "Alright egg, let's show those buffaloes what's coming." I said as suddenly. "Boo!" Pinkie jumps out of nowhere surprising me. "Yah! ...Pinkie Pie!" I whispered yelled while clutching the egg tight.

"Hi Dashie! Whatcha doing? Also what up with the egg?" She asked me. "Well for one thing I'm about to save Spike and (y/n). Second, I have this egg because I kicked a bug from possibly eating it.... Soooo.... I'm basically kinda stuck with this thing now." I told her. "Maybe it belongs to that cactus that's been following me?" Pinkie said pointing to an very odd looking cactus.

"Turne!?" It said as it stared at us. "Yeeaaahhhh no. I don't think it does." I said as the living cactus then did a keep its eye on me motion and it then did a slit your throat motion until it went back to a cactus position.

"Okayyyy..... let's try to stick together right now." I said "ok here's the plan. I'm gonna cause a distraction and you are gonna sneak in and save our friends." I told her the plan. "Do you have any questions?" I asked her. "Just one.... What's their part in the plan?" She asked me which I was confused until I saw that we were completely surrounded by buffalo. "Run, Pinkie, I'll hold 'em off. Save yourself!" I yelled as I gave her the egg and got into a battle position.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!!" We heard (y/n) yell out as he/she walks past the buffalo. "It's alright. They're my friends. They're cool." He/she said. "You sure?" One of the buffalo asked him/her. "Totally, they are cool. Except for that cacturne." He/she said as he/she points to the cactus.

Time skip

We were now in the center of the buffalo home and were at the campfire. "Seems they took us by mistake. And they feel awful about it too, poor guys. Fortunately, they totally respect dragons, so they treat me like an honored guest." Spike told us. "I still say that was unfair because I literally had to some crazy tests just to prove that I'm cool." (Y/n) said.

"Ugh..." I growled as I turned while holding the egg. "So what up with the egg Rainbow?" (Y/n) asked me. "I... jumped kicked a bug and now I'm.... Stuck with it." I said as I saw the small buffalo from the train carrying some gemstone.

"Mr. Spike, you like gemstones, yes?" She said placing the bowel down. "You!" "You!" We both said. "That's it! We are outta here!" I said. "Wait! Please accept my apologies for what happened on the train. We didn't mean for anyone to be hurt." She said. "Yeah, right." I said getting up and fixing to leave. "We only wanted the tree. The settler ponies have overtaken the land and have planted an orchard all over it! Because of their thoughtlessness, we can no longer run over our traditional stampeding grounds." She said which caught me off guard. "I think it's time they met Chief Thunderhooves." Spike said.

Time skip

We were then brought to a buffalo with a different headwear then what the other buffalo wear on their heads. "Hmmh. We have a long and winding stampeding trail that we have run upon for many generations..... My father stampeded upon these grounds, and his father before him, and his father before him, and his father before him, and his father before him, and–" the chief kept repeating until Little Strongheart stopped him.

"Hmph. It is a sacred tradition to run the path every year. But this year, these... settler ponies, these..." he then began to fall asleep. "They planted apple trees all over it without asking our permission." Strongheart finished. "Well that's not very nice. Right, Rainbow Dash?" Pinkie said. "Hmph...." I growled. "The ponies refused to move their trees, so we are stuck here, and it is not fair!" Strongheart said. "See Rainbow? This is a tale as old as time kinda situa-" "Huh... Ah!" I yelled which surprised everypony. "I'll say they had a good reason! C'mon. We have some apple-pickin' Appleloosans to talk to!"

Time skip
Your pov:

The five of us had left the tribe and we had just about to reach Applelossa we saw the other four ran right up to us and they were carrying travel gear. "Hi, guys!" "Sup!" Me and Pinkie both said to the surprised four as they were relived that we were ok.

Time skip

After all the catching up and stuff. We introduced them to Little Strongheart and we tried to get the two sides to talk to each other..... unfortunately, the only ones who were "talking" about it were Aj and Rainbow who wouldn't let Little Strongheart and Braeburn talk. One thing led to another and now all the us, the Townsfolk, and the buffalo were gathered at a stage where Pinkie started singing about sharing and caring, while Spike was playing the piano and for some reason four Maractus's were on stage with her.

(Imagine the ponies on Stage are Maractus's)

After that whole thing the only person who was applauding was Spike. "It appears that Sheriff Silverstar and I have come to... an agreement." "We have." Both the chief and the sheriff said. "It did?" I said in surprise. "That was the worst performance we've ever seen." "Teh... Abso-tively!" They both said.

"I mean.... They're not wrong...." I thought. "The time for action... Hmh... is upon us! Our stampede will start at high noon tomorrow. And if the orchard is still there, we'll flatten it... and the whole town!" The chief said surprising the ponies. "An' we Appleloosans say you'd better bring yer best, 'cause we'll be ready and waitin'." The sherif said. "This is escalating very quickly." I thought as I walked over to Twilight. "So what's the plan?" I asked her. "We've just got to talk some sense into them before somepony gets hurt. " she said. "Try to do the impossible. You got it!"

Time skip

Me, Spike, Rainbow, and Rainbow's egg.... Heh! We're trying to convince the chief to not to do this. "Come on chief, you don't want to do this and it's certainly not the answer." I told him. "So what do you want me to do?" He asked me. "Try talking about it?" I suggested. "Has that worked?" He said as I was thinking about it if it had worked in Earth's history. "Sometimes?" I said a bit awkwardly. "Was it a situation like this?" "............. Surrreee?...." I said in uncertainty. "Then we fight." He said as he left. "So much for that." Spike said. "Yep."

Time skip

It was the time of noon where the eight, oh right the egg, nine of us were at the safety away from the battlefield and we were hoping that this fight wouldn't happen. As we saw the buffalo appeared up the hill and we saw the chief was not feeling like doing it. "He's not gonna do it!" Rainbow gasped as we were really getting our hopes that this wouldn't end with violence buuutttt....

"–what do you say?
You gotta share
You gotta care
It's the right thing to do"

Pinkie started singing which the chief didn't like and he and the other buffalo started charging, which pinkie was in the way of their charging. "Ooohhhhh, I'm gonna regret this in the morning." I said as I ran to Pinkie and pushed her away as I was now trampled by dozens of buffalo that lasted for a few seconds but felt like days.

After all the stomping was over I was in the ground and in pain. "Are you ok?!" I heard Twilight say as she and the others ran up to me. "No. No I am not." I told her. "Errr, sorry." She said as we were hearing the battle until after a few minutes it went silent. "Did I just lose my hearing?" I asked. "No! Something must've happened!" Aj said in panic as I was helped up and we went to town to see what had happened.

Time skip

So to make a long story short, during the battle the chief was hit by a Apple pie and when he tasted it he quickly decided for a deal for both sides. This soon lead to both sides both agreeing to share the land that benefited both sides all at the cost of my PAIN!!

The eight of us were on the train fixing to head home. "So Dash, what's up with the egg?" Twilight asked her. "What? Oh! Aww man! I forgot about it?!" Rainbow said as she grabbed the egg from underneath her wing. "With all that has happened today I had completely forgotten of what to do with it." She said. "Well it appears that your stuck with it." I said. "Greaaatt..." she sighed frustration. "So any idea of what kind of egg it is?" She asked us. "No clue." "I have never seen one just like it around Ponyville." "It's the same size as an Pokémon egg. But it appears to have the coloring of something from the anime and I haven't seen it in a while so I can't really tell you." Twilight, Fluttershy, and I told her.

"Greaaaattt.... Any ideas of what to do with it?" She asked us as we felt the train moving. "Keep it safe?" I suggested. "Sure.... Hopefully we can figure it out and return it someday.... After all, I don't exactly have time to take care of whatever is inside this egg." She said as we began to get comfortable for the ride back to Ponyville.

I had just watched sonic 2 and it was awesome. I cannot wait for the third movie. I then saw "The Batman" and my goodness it was awesome. I just loved it. Of course it is a 3 hour movie but it certainly showed the detective side of Batman and I was not expecting on how the climax would be like.

Spoilers for Mlp: make your mark

I have saw Make your mark which did open to more questions which were all asked in the special and who is this mysterious Aicorn and why did she wait for the ponies to get their magic back? I'm sure it'll be answered soon. Also I did like how the special used stuff from the tell your tale series which suggests that the tell your tale is canon which I thought was kinda cool. Like the YouTube series is there for us to get to know the characters till the special comes out. I mean it introduced Posey before we saw the special and we saw her get annoyed when Izzy made senor Butterscotch. And the YouTube series let us get to know these characters a bit and even get used to their new voices before the special came out. So I can't wait to see what happens next. Also people have been asking who is this alicorn but no one is asking who is the unicorn that is with her? I mean, is she a follower and are there more followers also how did she meet the alicorn and why is she with her. Also I do have a theory on why the earth ponies didn't get magic when the crystals merged is because they didn't believe they had any magic to begin with which is probably why they didn't get any yet. Also maybe the reason why the magic is so weaken whenever the ponies argue with each other is probably because magic wasn't around for a long time so it hasn't been strengthen enough to keep minor disputes from hurting the magic. Of course this is just a theory.

Also this is just an awesome comic cover for the new g5 comic series.

It appears the game "Them Fightin herds" is going to consoles sometime this fall. Which I am excited to play.

Just saw the new Pokémon scarlet and Violet trailer and it was awesome. The whole scenery is amazing and the five new Pokémon were so cool. I can't wait for this game to come out.

Here's an image of all new Pokémon so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
84.5K 2.2K 19
Cover art by: @Appledash_ Applejack has liked Rainbow Dash for a while, and Rainbow has liked AJ too, but both were too shy to tell each other their...
721K 10.3K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
1.1K 17 14
Five inhabitants of Equestria that lived completely different lives decided to group up and swore to abandon this world. Now they plan to create a ne...