Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

Misskkholic ĂĄltal

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... Több

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

Heart break.

359 14 0
Misskkholic ĂĄltal

Taehyung's and Si Jun's parents came there hearing his voice. They widened their eyes seeing cake on floor.

"What happened son?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Party has over. Tell everyone." Taehyung yelled and walked away from there.

"What happened? Where is Si Jun?" Mr. Min asked.

On the other side Si Jun was bandaging on Jungkook's hand in a room in hotel. Jungkook was looking at her face peacefully.

"What was the need to hold glass tightly? It must be paining." Si Jun said. Jungkook shook his head.

"Aniya it's not." Jungkook said. Si Jun moved her gaze upward.

"Why do you drink so much in this age? You should not have drink." Si Jun said.

"And why do you like that half bone that much? You should not like him that much." Jungkook said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"How he came in between this topic?" Si Jun asked.

"Like he came in between us." Jungkook mumbled.

"What?" Si Jun asked furrowing her brows.

"Nothing...." Jungkook replied.

"Go to your home and take rest." Si Jun said and stood up. Jungkook held her hand. She turned her face to him. He pinned her on the wall and leaned on her.

Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. Jungkook smiled and moved his gaze on her lips. He moistened his lip with tounge looking at her lips.

"Wow you have beautiful lips." Jungkook said. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly. He started moving towards her.

"I want to kiss you for 2 hours continuously." Jungkook said. Si Jun widened her eyes and gulped nervously.

"Wh....what are you doing?" Si Jun asked.

"Shhh.....keep silence. Let me focus." Jungkook said. His lips were about to touch her lips but before that she turned her face to other side.

"Jungkook, you must have drunk so much." Si Jun said. Jungkook sighed.

"Can't I taste your lips for once?" Jungkook asked.

"Aniya we are friends. Friends don't do these kinds of things." Si Jun said. Jungkook nodded tiredly.

"Oh yes. You are right. We are friends." Jungkook said and moved away. He furrowed his brows then.

"But I am playboy." Jungkook said.

"Shut up. Hotel is booked. You can sleep here tonight. I am going." Si Jun said and went outside pushing him. He chuckled then.

"Why is she like this?" Jungkook mumbled. Si Jun went inside of her hotel room.

"Si Jun, where were you?" Mrs. Min asked.

"What happened?" Si Jun asked.

"Taehyung cancelled the party and he was looking angry also." Mrs. Min said.

"I don't know." Si Jun said.

"He went somewhere without even telling anything. Talk to him when he will come. He is not even picking up phone." Mrs. Min said and walked outside then.

"What happened to him?" Si Jun thought.

"I know where he goes when he is angry." Si Jun said.

(On the other side)

"I was wanting to give her a surprise engagement but she walked away with Jungkook." Taehyung yelled angrily.

"I will never talk with her again. Never." Taehyung screamed.

"Why? What did I do this time?" Si Jun said from behind. He turned. He was on terrace.

"Why are you here now? Go to that Jungkook. You like him. Right?" Taehyung said.

"What? How could you say that?" Si Jun said.

"Then why did you go with her?" Taehyung asked.

"His hand was bleeding. He was injured." Si Jun said.

"So? Is it your responsibility to take care of him always?" Taehyung yelled.

"Honey, you know he doesn't have any other friend except me. How can I see him in pain?" Si Jun said.

"He is not any child. He can take care of himself." Taehyung yelled.

"No, he is just like a child who have fears of end up being alone. Yes sometimes he becomes danger in anger but still he also deserves to be loved and cared." Si Jun said. Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"If he is that much good then go and talk to him. Become his girlfriend. Why are you standing here?" Taehyung said. Si Jun's eyes became teary hearing that.

"How could you say that?" Si Jun said in disbelief.

"You can do anything but I can't even say that. Huh?" Taehyung said angrily. He looked at her eyes. He gasped and moved towards her.

"I am sorry." Taehyung said and hugged her. Si Jun wiped her tears.

"I prepared something for you and I wanted to give that to you but before that you ran away from there." Taehyung said.

"What? You prepared something?" Si Jun asked. Taehyung hummed.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"It's a surprise. I will give that another time." Taehyung said and pulled her away.

"Go and sleep peacefully. Okay." Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded.

"You too." Si Jun said and he smiled. Se Mi was looking at them from behind of the wall. She gritted her teeth.

"Being lovey dovey couple. Don't worry. I have a gift for them." Se Mi thought and smirked.

____________

Door bell ringed of Jungkook's room. He opened it. Waiter gave him a letter.

"Who sent it?" Jungkook asked.

"A girl sent named Si Jun." Waiter replied.

"Okay." He said and closed the door.

"What was the need of sending it when she is also here?" Jungkook mumbled.

"She gives letter when she is unable to say that thing in words. What does she want to say this time?" Jungkook mumbled and opened that.

"My dear bunny." Jungkook read that and smiled. He sat down on sofa.

"I wrote it because you know I feel shy of saying it. I like you." Jungkook read that. He opened his mouth in shock and smiled shyingly.

"Yes I like you so much that's why when I saw your hand injured, I ran towards you." Jungkook read. He started breathing heavily.

"I wanted to tell you that I am waiting for you in my room. You wanted to taste my lips. You can taste whatever you want." Jungkook read that. He stood up shockingly. His heart started beating fast.

"Waiting for you. Your Si Jun." It was written in last. He smiled widely. His face got red like tomato.

"She likes me. I... I..knew it that she will like me one day." Jungkook said and kissed on that letter.

"What should I do? Should I go? Aniya she will not like that. I should not go but she said she is waiting." Jungkook said hurriedly in excitement.

"She is really wanting me to go. I should go then." Jungkook thought. His heart was beating fast and his breathing got fast.

"I should go. Yeah. I should go." Jungkook said and smiled widely. He drank a bottel of alcohol to control his happiness. He went outside then holding bottel in his hand.

(On the other side)

Si Jun and Taehyung were sitting on terrace. Si Jun's head was laying down on his shoulder. He was closing his eyes. Si Jun opened her eyes.

"Honey you should go and sleep now." Si Jun said and moved away.

"Can't we sleep together?" Taehyung said.

"Shut up. Think about it after marriage." Si Jun said. Taehyung chuckled.

"Okay fine but can't you give me a good night kiss?" Taehyung said and pulled her closer, moving his lips towards her. Si Jun put her hand on his lips.

"Not now. Please." Si Jun said. Taehyung sighed.

"Okay fine." Taehyung said and they both stood up.

"Good night. Sleep peacefully." Si Jun said and waved. She walked away from there. She opened her hotel room's door. She widened her eyes seeing that room.

"Why is it decorated? Who did it?" Si Jun mumbled. She went inside without even closing the door.

"It's my room. Right? It was not decorated when I came here before but now it is fully decorated and why are lights off?" Si Jun said and furrowed her brows.

"Firstly I need to change this gown then I will think about something else." Si Jun talked to herself and moved her hands backward to open zip.

Jungkook came inside holding alcohol bottel. He widened his eyes seeing her struggling to open her zip. He smirked and walked towards her. Se Mi closed the door from outside slowly.

"Now you will know your place poor bitch
" Se Mi thought and walked away from there.

"Why is it hard to open zip?" Si Jun mumbled.

"I was better when I used to wear boys clothes." Si Jun mumbled and chuckled softly. She felt someone wrapped a hand around her waist from behind. She turned quickly.

"Jungkook....." Si Jun said surprisingly.

"What are you doing here?" Si Jun asked.

"Feeling shy. Huh?" Jungkook said.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Nothing. Let me help you in unzipping your dress." Jungkook said.

"Don't need to help me. I can do that." Si Jun said.

"Shh......shut up. Let me focus." Jungkook said and turned her. Si Jun furrowed her brows. He touched on her back to unzip. Si Jun made fists tightly holding her dress's fabric.

"Jungkook I will ask someone else for help. You should go." Si Jun said.

"Why? Don't you trust me?" Jungkook said. Si Jun was breathing heavily.

"Do it fast then." Si Jun said.

"Is she really Si Jun? She wants me desperately. She surely likes me." Jungkook thought. He put alcohol bottel on table which he was holding.

Windows were opened there of room. Room was decorated with candles and rose flowers. Only moon light was coming in her room through window.

Jungkook removed hairs from her back and shifted them to one side. Air blew as his fingers touched on her back and all the candles blew up automatically.

Si Jun started breathing fast. She tightened her grip on her dress's fabric which she was holding. Curtains were bouncing here and there because of air.

Moon's dim light made it more romantic but Si Jun still had no idea what was about to happen, what Jungkook was thinking and what he feels for her that she didn't even know.

"Do it fast please." Si Jun said nervously. Jungkook smirked.

"Do you really want it that much desperately?" Jungkook whispered in her ear from behind.

"Yes do it fast." Si Jun said because she still had no idea what was going on in his mind.

He wrapped his hand around her waist. Si Jun widened her eyes and gulped nervously. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could do that he kissed on her shoulder from behind.

He moved his another hand behind her back to unzip and he didn't stop kissing on her shoulder. He leaned forward from shoulder to neck, kissing there continuously.

Si Jun closed her eyes tightly. Jungkook held zip and moved it downward. Si Jun opened her eyes quickly when she realised that half of zip got opened. Si Jun gulped nervously feeling upset.

Jungkook removed her dress's fabric from her left shoulder. He saw a beauty spot there on her shoulder. He smiled and started kissing on her soft skin. Si Jun tilted her head, closing her eyes. He leaned forward and took her ear between his lips and bit her ear.

She tried to move away but he again wrapped his hand and his palm was touching to her stomach. He moved to her back and opened his eyes.

"What is this that I am feeling now?" Si Jun thought.

He saw a birth mark on her back. He closed his eyes and kissed there. Si Jun held his hand which was resting on her stomach tightly. She was breathing heavily.

"I came here to tell you something." Jungkook whispered in her ear. Si Jun's eyes became teary feeling that unknown sensation. They both were breathing heavily.

"I want to say that......that I...." Jungkook couldn't even complete his sentence, Si Jun turned quickly and pushed him. He fell down on floor. Si Jun furrowed her brows. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Jungkook....I am so....." Si Jun couldn't complete her sentence.

"How you dare to push me?" Jungkook yelled at her. His eyes turned red in anger. Si Jun furrowed her brows feeling scared of his eyes. He stood up clenching his jaw.

"HOW YOU DARE?" Jungkook said loudly in anger. Si Jun closed her eyes tightly and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Y...you...were...t...touching me." Si Jun said while sobbing.

"So what wrong did I do?" Jungkook yelled and pinned her on the wall. Si Jun opened her eyes in shock.

"What wrong did I do? Huh? Tell me." Jungkook said looking in her eyes. Si Jun furrowed her brows. Tears were shedding from her eyes.

"You told me to come here. Right? You told me that I can do anything." Jungkook said. Si Jun looked at him in surprise.

"When did I say that?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"You sent a letter. Have you forgotten?" Jungkook said. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya I didn't." Si Jun said.

"You sent. You said you want me to come here. You said you are waiting and now you are denying. How cheap are you?" Jungkook yelled. Si Jun shook her head, closing her eyes.

"You are misunderstanding. I didn't send any letter." Si Jun said. She opened her eyes and about to move forward.

"Shut up." Jungkook yelled. Si Jun closed her eyes tightly and started crying badly.

"What was that for? You tricked on me." Jungkook yelled. His heart was aching badly and eyes became teary.

"I will not let you go now. I am going to do everything." Jungkook said. Si Jun opened her eyes in shock.

"I am going to take everything whatever you promised to give." Jungkook said. They both were looking in each other's eyes. Si Jun gulped nervously and shook her head.

Jungkook pinned her both hands on wall holding tightly. Si Jun tried to jerk his hands but he tightened his grip more. He leaned forward and started kissing on her neck area.

"Jungkook...." Si Jun said while sobbing. She closed her eyes. He leaned forward and moved upward. His eyes were closed. He touched his nose to her nose while both of them breathing fast.

"Why? Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked. They both were breathing heavily. He again started kissing on her neck, then on her jaw, then he kissed on her ear.

Si Jun didn't open her eyes all the time. She was crying badly. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. He took her in his arms in bridal style and laid her down on bed.

He hovered on her and again started kissing on her neck. He moved his another hand behind her back and unzipped her dress's zip. Si Jun held his shirt tightly. He kissed on her forehead, closing his eyes. His tears fell down on Si Jun's cheeks.

Si Jun opened her eyes slowly feeling his tears. Her tears stopped flowing. She looked at Jungkook's face. Jungkook's eyes were still closed but his tears were spread all over his face. He opened his eyes and cupped her face.

Si Jun was continuesly looking at his face. She got lost in looking at him. Jungkook was also looking at her. She moved her hands to wipe his tears. She wiped his tears and cupped his face.

Both of them were breathing heavily. Jungkook felt guilty seeing her eyes. He gritted his teeth and broke their gaze because he didn't want to calm his anger down. His gaze went on her lips. He moved forward to kiss her.

Jungkook closed his eyes when their lips  touched to each other's. Si Jun closed her eyes wrapping her arms around his chest. Jungkook didn't move more than that while their lips were touching a little bit and they both were breathing heavily.

("I....I want to give....my first kiss to my first love only.") A flashback came in his mind. He opened his eyes quickly and moved away from her. Si Jun opened her eyes. He stood up while Si Jun was still laid on bed.

"I came here to tell you that I don't want to touch you.....that I am not like that kind of boy who wants your body." Jungkook said looking in her eyes.

"I came here to tell you that I......." Jungkook said and paused then. Si Jun was looking in his eyes.

"I what?" Si Jun asked. They both were looking in each other's eyes. Jungkook's eyes became teary.

"Say Jungkook. I want to know. Say for once that what everyone say about you is true. Say for once that everyone is right that you love me." Si Jun thought.

"What do I want to say? I what?" Jungkook thought. He furrowed his brows because he didn't understand what he feels for her in true. He gritted his teeth and held her arms tightly. She hissed in pain.

"I hate you now. I hate you most in this world. You hurted me. You tricked me. You pushed me. I promise I will not see your face ever again." Jungkook said.

"Don't say that." Si Jun mumbled. She furrowed her brows and shook her head. He pushed Si Jun and gritted his teeth. He went outside angrily.

Si Jun hugged herself tightly. She regained all the scenes whatever happened just now. She started crying badly.

On the other side Jungkook went inside of his hotel room again and closed the door angrily. He threw his coat on bed angrily. He fell down on his knees and started crying badly.

"Why did she do that with me? Why?" Jungkook yelled angrily.

"Why panda? Why am I feeling like this? Why is it hurting? Someone tell me. Please." Jungkook said. Tears were rolling down from his eyes.

"I promise, I will never see your face again. Never ever." Jungkook said angrily.

*************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

OlvasĂĄs folytatĂĄsa

You'll Also Like

25.5K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
11.5K 742 51
It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Jungkook in their childhood. Si Jun who is...
2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...
30.2K 1.1K 51
A middle class boy, Kim Taehyung, who only have his sick grandmother in the name of family comes, to Seoul to complete his higher studies and to trea...