Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

My teddy friend.

281 14 0
By Misskkholic

Si Jun ran away from there and closed herself in a washroom. Tears were rolling down from her eyes.

"Why did he do that?" Si Jun mumbled.

"I promise I will also not talk to you then." Si Jun said angrily and opened washroom's door. She saw Se Mi there kissing a boy. She pushed that boy after seeing Si Jun in front of her.

"You are cheating on Taehyung?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Aniya why would I?" Se Mi said.

"You were kissing that boy." Si Jun said.

"Aniya listen to me Si Jun." Se Mi said.

"I will tell him everything." Si Jun said. Se Mi gritted her teeth and chuckled devilishly.

"Go and tell then. He will not trust you." Se Mi said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"He trusts me." Si Jun said.

"Oh really? Then why did he engage to me?" Se Mi said. Si Jun's face dropped it's colour hearing that.

"Go and tell if you really think that." Se Mi said and walked away from there. Si Jun ran towards Taehyung.

"Honey listen to me." Si Jun said. Taehyung turned his face to other side.

"Honey please. Se Mi, she is cheating on you." Si Jun said.

"Shut up Si Jun. You are jealous that doesn't mean you can say anything." Taehyung said.

"Jealous? You think I am saying that because of jealousy. I saw her. She was kissing a boy." Si Jun said. Taehyung sighed.

"Stay away from me." Taehyung said and walked away from her. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"Se Mi... let's dance." Taehyung said to Se Mi. She smiled and nodded. They were doing couple dance.

"He thinks I am jealous that's why I said that. Really? He doesn't trust me. Now you see me then." Si Jun mumbled. She walked towards them and pulled Se Mi's hairs. Everyone widened their eyes seeing her.

"Si Jun, what are you doing?" Taehyung said angrily.

"She is not innocent Taehyung. She doesn't deserve a boy like you." Si Jun said. Se Mi screamed in pain. Si Jun pulled and took her towards food counter. Everyone were trying to save Se Mi but Si Jun didn't leave her hairs. Si Jun threw food on Se Mi's dress.

"Now you are looking birthday girl Se Mi." Si Jun said. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Si Jun...." Taehyung yelled angrily.

"Get out." Taehyung said angrily. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya I will teach her some lessons firstly." Si Jun said.

"I SAID GET OUT."  Taehyung yelled loudly. Si Jun's eyes became teary. She stepped back and ran away from there. Jungkook furrowed his brows and grabbed Taehyung's collar angrily.

"You should have not yelled at her." Jungkook said angrily. Taehyung was looking down because he knew that he did wrong. Jungkook pushed Taehyung and he also did ran away then. Se Mi started fake crying.

"Look Taehyung, she always does this to me." Se Mi said. Taehyung gasped. He walked away from there.

_______________

"Where should I find her?" Taehyung thought.

"Si Jun..." Taehyung was screaming on road to find her.

"Oh God! Where is she? She didn't go to her home, neither she is with any of her friends nor she is replying to my calls. Where did she go?" Taehyung mumbled. He was walking on road to find her. He saw Si Jun was sitting in a park from outside. He smiled.

"Si Jun..." Taehyung screamed loudly and was about to move a step forward but Jungkook stopped him by putting his hand on his chest.

"Why are you here now?" Jungkook asked.

"Leave my way." Taehyung said. Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"You said that you love her. Is it your love when you don't even know where she goes when she cries?" Jungkook said. Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"She comes here whenever she wants to cry. I know this but you don't. If you love her then thankfully I'm not in love with her. Thankfully I just like her. Thankfully I trust her. Thankfully I never misbehaved with her." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked down feeling guilty.

"If you really love her then why don't you trust her?" Jungkook yelled. A tear fell down from Taehyung's eye.

"That's why I hate it that she likes a person like you." Jungkook said and walked away from him. Taehyung again moved his gaze on Si Jun who was sitting in park and ran towards her.

"Si Jun, I am sorry." Taehyung said. Si Jun turned her face angrily. Taehyung cupped her face.

"Please, I love you." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"Give me a chance." Taehyung said.

"You engaged to Se Mi." Si Jun said.

"I will tell truth to my parents that you are the one whom I like." Taehyung said.

"Let's go. We should go to home. It's not safe sitting here alone." Taehyung said and held her held. Si Jun stood up. Taehyung's gaze went on her feet.

"Oh god how did it happen?" Taehyung said worriedly. He kneeled down. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Your foot is bleeding. There is a big mirror piece stabbed in your foot." Taehyung said.

"I didn't know that." Si Jun said.

"You are really careless." Taehyung said and took her in his arms in bridal style.

"Let me take you to home." Taehyung said.

"Honey...no." Si Jun said.

"Shut up." Taehyung said and started walking.

Jungkook was looking at both of them from behind. He looked down sadly and a sad smile crept on his face. He walked away from there.

"No matter how much I care for her. She only likes him." Jungkook thought and smiled.

"Kai said right. I will gonna regret if I will not say to her but how will I say? I don't want to lose her. She will surely say that she likes that half bone and will reject me." Jungkook talked to himself.

"I will lose her and our friendship both then. I am scared mom. What should I do?" Jungkook said looking at sky.

"You said a princess will take care of me. Yeah I found that princess but looks like her prince is someone else." Jungkook said and closed his eyes.

"I wish she would know that how much do I like her." Jungkook thought and gasped.

(On the other side)

Taehyung was dressing on Si Jun's feet while tears were rolling down from his eyes continuesly. Si Jun was sitting on bed and was looking at Taehyung peacefully.

"Honey I am fine. It's really not paining." Si Jun said.

"It happened because of me. I am bad." Taehyung said. Si Jun hugged him.

"Shh....you are not bad. Don't cry." Si Jun said. Taehyung shook his head.

"I should have not yelled at you. I am sorry." Taehyung said. Si Jun chuckled.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Now stop crying like a kid." Si Jun said and pulled him away. She wiped his tears and cupped his face.

"I will do something about engagement. I will tell our parents that you are the one whom I like, whom I love. You trust me. Right?" Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded.

"Take care of yourself. Okay." Taehyung said and stood up.

"I should go now. Bye. Good night." Taehyung said.

"Good night." Si Jun said and Taehyung went outside. Si Jun heard of his car's sound.

"He has gone surely." Si Jun said and walked towards her balcony.

"I didn't feel any pain in my foot. Maybe because honey was with me. My all pain just flies whenever he is around me." Si Jun talked to herself and closed her eyes happily.

"I really like him." Si Jun mumbled. She smiled.

"Romeo......." Si Jun screamed loudly and opened her eyes while smiling. Her smile faded. Jungkook was standing there in front of her house.

"How does he always come whenever I scream Romeo?" Si Jun thought.

"I like you whenever you stand there in your balcony. It feels like I am your Romeo and you are my Juliet." Jungkook thought and smiled.

(After some days)

Si Jun was walking on road. She was buying groceries while she saw someone wearing teddy costume who was giving papers to people.

"Is he my teddy friend?" Si Jun thought. She ran towards him.

"Teddy. Are you my teddy friend?" Si Jun asked. Teddy nodded.

"Wow we didn't meet for many days. You are doing your work." Si Jun said. He nodded.

"Oh then I should not disturb you. Bye. We will meet later." Si Jun said and walked away from there.

"Oh teddy always gave me chocolate. I should also give a chocolate to him today." Si Jun thought and turned. She ran towards him.

Jungkook removed his teddy costume's head and put it down on chair. He gasped. He was sweating because of summer and then he took phone in his hand.

"Teddy. I bought a chocolate for you." Si Jun said and stopped. She widened her eyes.

"Jungkook." Si Jun mumbled.

Jungkook was sitting on a chair there wearing teddy bear's costume. He gulped nervously, furrowing his brows.

"You are my teddy friend?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.
.
.
.
.
Si Jun was sitting beside Jungkook. He was looking down. Si Jun looked at him and gasped.

"So this is your part time job." Si Jun said. He hummed.

"Why did you not tell me that you are teddy?" Si Jun asked.

"You said you don't like telling others that you are hurt and you are crying so I thought I will calm you down in teddy's costume. Then you will not feel awkward that I was the one who was being with you everytime when you cried." Jungkook said. Si Jun smiled.

"So you are the one who gave me chocolates and you even know me before we became friends again." Si Jun said and Jungkook nodded.

"Wow." Si Jun said and chuckled.

"We were friends in childhood then we became friends when you came to me in teddy's costume and then we became again friends when I saw you sitting alone on road and now I saw you in teddy's costume." Si Jun said and smiled.

"You were always my friend, my bestest friend." Si Jun said. Jungkook looked at her face.

"Don't you hate me?" Jungkook asked.

"Why would I?" Si Jun asked.

"You hate when someone lies." Jungkook said.

"Yeah but your lie didn't harm anyone. So I don't hate you and you are doing your job afterall." Si Jun said.

"Then you will hate me if any of my lie will hurt you." Jungkook said.

"Yeah I will hate you then." Si Jun said and looked at him. She chuckled then.

"I know you won't lie to me. I will never gonna hate my bestest friend." Si Jun said and hugged him.

"No Si Jun, there is still a lie that I am scared of most in telling you. What will happen when you get to know about my reality? I'm scared of that." Jungkook thought. Si Jun pulled herself away.

"I came here to give you chocolate." Si Jun said and gave him chocolate. She stood up then.

"Bye. Do your job happily. Okay." Si Jun said and caressed his hairs happily. Jungkook smiled.

"Bye." Si Jun said and walked away from there. Jungkook touched his hairs and smiled.

"I like when she does it." Jungkook mumbled and smiled. He wore his head again.

Si Jun reached at her house and ran towards her room. She fell down on bed and smiled widely.

"Jungkook is my teddy friend. I am so happy." Si Jun screamed in happiness.

"Only I have a friend like him. He always cares of me. He is best." Si Jun said and stood up. She started dancing happily. Suddenly her phone rang. She picked up.

"Ne." Si Jun said.

"Si Jun, let's go on shopping. I need to buy some clothes. My birthday is coming." Hae Soo said.

"What? Why? I just came from shop." Si Jun said.

"Please. I have only one friend that is you." Hae Soo said. Si Jun gasped.

"Okay fine. I am coming at your home." Si Jun said.

"Okay thank you. Bye." Hae Soo said and cut the call.

Si Jun reached at Hae Soo's home. She was already standing outside. She ran towards her.

"What happened? Why is your face like this?" Hae Soo asked.

"I told honey to come but he said he is busy in studies. Who says that to a girl." Si Jun said and Hae Soo chuckled.

"He is really dumb. Forget that. We should go." Hae Soo said and they walked away from there.

"I wish I could have a boy who can tell me what to buy or not." Hae Soo said. They were walking on road.

"Make a boyfriend then." Si Jun said.

"I wish someone could like me. Many boys just came and talk to me to say that they like you." Hae Soo said. Si Jun laughed.

"Yeah you know sometimes I feel jealous from you." Hae Soo said.

"Don't say that." Si Jun said.

"Hey look Jungkook is coming." Hae Soo said. Si Jun moved her gaze upward. Jungkook got stopped seeing them.

"Your job has done?" Si Jun asked. He nodded.

"Okay." Si Jun said.

"Hey Jungkook, do you wanna join us? We are going on shopping." Hae Soo said.

"Why? What will he go there?" Si Jun whispered.

"He will hold our shopping bags. He can do that for you. Right Jungkook?" Hae Soo said teasingly. Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Forget it Jungkook. She is mad." Si Jun said.

"No worries. I can come if you want." Jungkook said.

"You will?" Si Jun asked. He nodded. Hae Soo smiled.

"I knew it he will come for Si Jun." Hae Soo thought and chuckled.

"Let's go then." Hae Soo said. They went in a shop.

"Si Jun. Look. How it will look on me?" Hae Soo asked.

"Yeah it's nice." Si Jun said.

"Look for you also." Hae Soo said. Si Jun looked here and there. She picked a dress.

"Hae Soo....is it okay?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah." Hae Soo said. Her gaze went on Jungkook who was standing behind. He shook his head. Si Jun looked at dress.

"I should look for something else." Si Jun said and walked away. Hae Soo furrowed her eyebrows.

"But it was looking beautiful." Hae Soo mumbled. Si Jun again picked a dress and showed to Hae Soo. Jungkook again shook his head.

"It's also not good." Si Jun said and walked away again.

"Why is she even asking me?" Hae Soo thought.

"Let me find." Jungkook said and looked here and there.

"It is perfect." Jungkook said. Si Jun looked at that direction where he was looking.

"I don't like red colour and it's sleevless, off shoulder dress. I never wore something like this." Si Jun said.

"Okay. I thought it will look good on you." Jungkook said.

"Si Jun. Look this is perfect." Hae Soo said and showed a dress.

"Yeah" Si Jun said and they bought dresses. Hae Soo gave shopping bags to Jungkook.

"You hold it." Hae Soo said and smiled.

"Hae Soo.... what are you doing? He will kill you." Si Jun whispered.

"No he will not. Afterall I know his weakness. Right Jungkook?" Hae Soo said. Jungkook gritted his teeth and smiled forcefully.

"Don't worry Si Jun. I can carry bags. I am strong." Jungkook said. Hae Soo chuckled.

"Let's go. We should eat something. It's lunch time." Hae Soo said. They went to a restaurant. After eating food Hae Soo went to her house while Jungkook and Si Jun were still walking.

"I am sorry Hae Soo troubled you." Si Jun spoke.

"It's okay. I didn't feel bad." Jungkook said.

"But what was she saying? She knows your weakness?" Si Jun asked.

"Nothing. I don't know what she was saying." Jungkook replied.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell." Si Jun said. Jungkook's phone rang suddenly.

"Excuse me." Jungkook said and gave her bags. He walked away. Si Jun sighed and looked at sky.

"There are clouds in sky. I hope it will not rain. I forget to take umbrella." Si Jun talked to herself.

On the other side Jungkook was talking on call. He was standing away from her. Some boys were standing also near him. They were looking at Si Jun's legs.

"What a nice figure bro? I wish I could hold her in my arms." A boy said and others laughed.

Jungkook cut the call and moved his gaze on them. He listened what he said just now. He moved his gaze on Si Jun's legs. He gritted his teeth.

"I should go and tell her to be my girlfriend." A boy said and suddenly his face turned on other side because of Jungkook's punch and he fell down on road. Others widened their eyes.

"She is mine." Jungkook said and that boy stood up angrily.

"You don't know for whom do I work. Who is my boss?" That boy yelled.

"I don't know and I really don't want to know and now I am going to beat you that much that you will also forget that." Jungkook said.

"Boys beat him." That boy said whom Jungkook punched before. Boys gathered him.

"What is happening there?" Si Jun thought. She furrowed her eyebrows.

Jungkook kicked, punched and beat everyone brutally. No one escaped from his punches and kicks. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock and ran towards him.

"Jungkook, why are you beating them?" Si Jun asked.

"They were seeing you." Jungkook said.

"What? Are you mad? Say sorry to them." Si Jun said.

"I don't say that." Jungkook said. He was breathing heavily.

"You....my boss will teach you a good lesson." That boy said and they ran away from there. Jungkook started walking.

"Why did you not say sorry? Why are you so egoistic?" Si Jun said and held his arm. He pushed her. She fell down.

"Yes I am egoistic. Stay away from me. Get lost." Jungkook yelled and walked away from there.

"How she dare? What does she think of herself? I will not say sorry to anyone." Jungkook was mumbling while walking on road. He reached at his home and went inside of his room.

He threw his jacket on bed and sat down on bed angrily. He kicked in air and screamed her name angrily. His gaze went on a pendant which was putting down on his table.

"It fell down on new year's eve. It belongs to her. I took it secretly then." Jungkook thought and punched on pillow.

"What was the need to push her Jungkook?" Jungkook yelled at himself and stood up. He ran to her house. He saw at her room's balcony but she was not there.

"Her room's balcony door is locked means she is not at home." Jungkook mumbled. He ran towards park. Her favourite spot of crying. She was not there.

"Where did she go then?" Jungkook mumbled. He called to Si Jun but she didn't pick his calls. He called to Taehyung then.

"Hey half bone. Si Jun is with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Why are you asking it?" Taehyung asked.

"Just tell me." Jungkook said angrily.

"No I am studying at my home." Taehyung replied. He called to Jimin then.

"Si Jun is with you?" He asked.

"No why?" Jimin asked.

"Aniya I remember now. She is with Hae Soo." Jungkook said and cut the call. He called to Hae Soo.

"Hae Soo, did Si Jun come to your house?" Jungkook asked.

"Aniya we were with you. Right? We didn't meet after that. What happened? Is she fine?" Hae Soo asked. Jungkook ran away from there. He got stopped seeing Si Jun standing in mid of road where he pushed her.

"Si Jun..." Jungkook mumbled. He walked towards her.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun turned her face angrily.

"Trying to get lost." Si Jun replied. Jungkook cupped her face.

"Are you mad?" Jungkook said angrily.

"You told me to get lost. I am just doing that." Si Jun said angrily.

"You know I am a beast. I am not a human. I'm bad." Jungkook said. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Can't you just say sorry? Is it that much hard?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"I never say that." Jungkook said.

"Say sorry if you are sorry. Say. Try atleast one time." Si Jun said.

"I can't do that." Jungkook said looking down.

"Then I am not going to talk to you ever again." Si Jun said and walked away from him.

"Si Jun please." Jungkook screamed.

"No I will not talk to you until you say sorry." Si Jun said.

"I will stand here if you will not talk." Jungkook screamed.

"Then do it." Si Jun screamed and walked away. She reached to her home and put her shopping bags on bed. She looked at watch.

"It has become 4:30. I was there at 4:00pm. He must have gone now. Right?" Si Jun said and nodded.

"Yeah why would he stand there?" Si Jun mumbled and sit on her table. It started raining.

"Thank god I came to home before raining." Si Jun said. She was studying. She looked at watch. It became 5:30pm.

"He must have gone. Right?" Si Jun mumbled worriedly. She looked outside through the window.

"It is raining heavily." Si Jun thought. It became 6:00pm. Si Jun bit her inner cheek, looking outside of the window.

"Jungkook....." Si Jun screamed annoyingly and ran downstairs. She took an umbrella and ran outside.

"I hope he will be gone." Si Jun mumbled. She reached at that road again. She opened her mouth in shock. Jungkook was standing there and getting drenched in rain.

"Jungkook....are you mad?" Si Jun said worriedly and ran towards him.

"Why are you here?" Si Jun asked.

"You said you will not talk." Jungkook said. Si Jun's eyes became teary.

"You can stand here for 2 hours in rain but you can't say just a small word sorry." Si Jun said angrily.

"Are you so..." Si Jun was about to complete her sentence.

"Sorry." Jungkook said. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"I am sorry." Jungkook said. Si Jun hugged him. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"Don't do something like this again. Do promise." Si Jun said.

"You promise you will always go to home. No matter I yell, scream or say get lost." Jungkook said.

"You are mad. You are standing here in rain for 2 hours. Is it that much important to talk to me?" Si Jun asked.

"Yes only you are important for me." Jungkook said. Si Jun pulled him away.

"Am I that much important for you?" She asked, looking into his eyes.

"Yes." Jungkook replied.

"You will catch a cold. Let's go now." Si Jun said and took him under her umbrella. They reached to his home and went inside of his room.

"You go and change your clothes." Si Jun said. Jungkook nodded. He unbuttoned his shirt. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock.

"What are you doing?" Si Jun said worriedly. He removed his shirt. Si Jun quickly turned her face. He smiled and walked towards her.

"Wh... what are you...do...doing?" Si Jun said nervously. She started walking backward. Her back touched to almirah's door. Jungkook came towards her.

Si Jun didn't look at him for once. Jungkook was looking at her face continuesly. He smiled seeing her shyness.

He moved his hand forward. Si Jun closed her eyes tightly. He opened almirah's door and took a t-shirt. Si Jun opened her eyes slowly.

"I was taking it. What did you think?" Jungkook whispered in her ear. She turned her face to him. There gaze got matched.

"I have seen honey shirtless also but why do I feel like this when he removes his shirt?" Si Jun thought and furrowed her eyebrows. Jungkook smiled at her.

***********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 2.1K 72
โFor as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.โž A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
136K 6.9K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
4.1K 225 34
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
1.9K 99 18
Your not-so typical popular boy and bad boy love story. But for a little twists and turns, everyone knows the popular boy likes another guy, the bad...