Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

Scary past.

244 13 0
By Misskkholic

"You can't be dead. Jungkook get up." Si Jun screamed loudly and jerked him.

"It all happened because of me. I shouldn't have tell him to promise me that he will not fight with anyone. He is dead because of me. I won't be able to forget myself." Si Jun said and fell down on his body.

("You are my honey and you are my bunny.") Suddenly Si Jun heard of her own voice. She furrowed her eyebrows. Some strange sceneries started coming in front of her eyes.

Si Jun put hands on her ears while closing her eyes. Her laughing were ringing in her ears. She pulled her hairs brutally while shaking her head.

"Ahhhhh........" Si Jun screamed loudly and she fainted on floor.

__________

(Flashback)

"Ahhh......jagiya...I think the time has come of delivery." Mrs. Min said. They were in car.

"Jagiya.... don't worry. Just stay for a bit." Mr. Min said. He drove his car to a hospital.

"Where is doctor Jeon." Mr. Min asked.

"Sir she is on leaves. She has gave birth to a child and her child is just about 5 months old. She can't come and other doctors are also busy. Can you please go to another hospital?" A  nurse said.

"She is in pain. Please can't you tell her to come? Just for some time." Mr. Min said. Nurse gasped.

"Okay I will try." Nurse said. She walked away from there.

"Doctor Jeon, your patient Mrs. Min is about to give birth. No doctor is available today because of so many patients. They are requesting to you to come here." Nurse said.

"Okay I will come in some minutes. You get ready." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Ne." Nurse said and cut the call.

"Mr. Min she is coming. Don't worry." Nurse said and Mr. Min sighed in relief.

After some minutes doctor Jeon came there holding a baby in her hands. She gave her baby to a nurse and quickly went inside of the room.

"Her condition is critical." Nurse told to her.

"Mrs. Min don't close your eyes. Okay. Just do as I say." Mrs. Jeon said. Mrs. Min was sweating badly. She nodded tiredly.

Mr. Min was waiting outside. He was walking here and there. He could hear his wife's voice which was showing that she is in pain.
.
.
.
.
"Mr. Min, congratulations. Mrs. Min gave birth to a baby girl." Nurse said and he sighed in relief.

"You can come inside and see her after some minutes." Nurse said and he nodded. She walked away from there.

Mr. Min went inside. He smiled seeing his wife there. He walked towards her and sat down on a chair near her.

"Can I take her?" Mr. Min asked. Mrs. Min nodded. She gave that baby girl to him carefully.

"My baby girl..I am your father." Mr. Min said and they smiled. Doctor Jeon came inside.

"Congress Mr. and Mrs. Min." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Thank you doctor. You came here at last moment. I am really grateful for your kindness." Mrs. Min said.

"Don't need to say that. I am also a mother so I can understand it." Mrs. Jeon said. A nurse came towards her and gave her baby.

"Is it your baby?" Mr. Min asked. She nodded.

"Kookie look here is a friend of you. She has just born. Say hello to her." Mrs. Jeon said. She held Jungkook's baby hand and waved it.

Mr. Min and Mrs. Min smiled. Baby Si Jun smiled in Mr. Min's arms.

"Look she is smiling." Mr. Min said and stood up. He walked towards Mrs. Jeon. Baby Jungkook smiled too.

"Looks like they have become friends. Otherwise my kookie doesn't smile that easily." Mrs. Jeon said and Mr. Min laughed.

"Kookie let's go. We should go now. Mumma has to take rest. Right?" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Mr. and Mrs. Min take care. I should go now." Mrs. Jeon said and they nodded. She moved away to go but she got stopped seeing baby Jungkook was holding Si Jun's hand.

"Kookie leave her hand son." Mrs. Jeon said and tried to pull his hand away but Jungkook didn't let her hand go. Mrs. Jeon laughed.

"Your daughter has just come in this world and already started making relationships with people." Mrs. Jeon said and Mr. Min laughed.

"Wait, relationships. Why don't you give her a name Si Jun? It will be meaningful of relationship." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Wow you gave a good name. What do you think Jagiya?" Mr. Min asked.

"Yeah it's nice." Mrs. Min said.

"So from now on. Her name will be Si Jun. Min Si Jun." Mr. Min said and they all smiled.

Author's POV:

Si Jun has become about two and half years old. She has started walking slowly and saying. Mr. Min always bought boy's clothes for her. She wears boys clothes and plays with boys. She doesn't play with dolls and she doesn't wear frocks and all that.

"Si Jun...wanna go to a beautiful place?" Mrs. Min asked. She nodded.

"Okay then. Let's go." Mrs. Min said and they sat in his taxi. Mr. Min was driving. They went to daegu from Busan.

"Mrs. Kim...." Mrs. Min said happily and hugged her.

"Happy to meet you both after school time. How are you?" Mrs. Min asked.

"Yeah great look I have a son also." Mrs. Kim said.

"Tae..Come here." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung came there. He bowed to Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

"Meet my daughter. Si Jun." Mrs. Min said.

"Si Jun, come here." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun came there and bowed to them.

"Wow she is so cute." Mrs. Kim said and kneeled down. She kissed on her cheeks. Baby Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Why is my mom kissing her?" Taehyung thought.

"Children, you go and play." Mrs. Kim said and Si Jun nodded.

"Go." Si Jun said and held Taehyung's hand. She took him away from there. Mrs. Kim chuckled.

Taehyung was sitting on chair in park. Kim and Min couples were sitting away from them in park. Si Jun was playing here and there. Taehyung was sitting like a statue.

"Hey dumbass....why are you not playing?" Si Jun asked in baby voice. Taehyung didn't reply.

"Dumbass." Si Jun said and punched on his back. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Go away from here. I don't play with girls." Taehyung yelled. Si Jun made a pout face.

"Bye." Si Jun said angrily and walked away from there. Taehyung gasped. Some boys about of 4 or 5 years old, came there. He started bullying Taehyung.

"Why are you bullying him?" Si Jun said angrily.

"Who are you?" A boy asked.

"I am Min Si Jun. I will kick you all." Si Jun said. They laughed.

"You, a girl will kick me." That boy said. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"I am not a girl." Si Jun yelled and pulled his hairs angrily. That boy screamed in pain and Si Jun kicked him. Taehyung opened his mouth in shock.

"Run." Si Jun said and held Taehyung's hand. They ran away from there to their parents.

"What happened children?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly.

"I kicked a boy. I am strong." Si Jun said and everyone chuckled.

"Okay it's about to become evening. Let's go." Mrs. Kim said. They all went to house.

"Wow it's so beautiful. Does it look everyday like this?" Si Jun asked to Taehyung. He nodded.

"I will marry you then." Si Jun said.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I like this scenery of daegu. If this looks like it everyday then I have decided. I will marry you." Si Jun said and kissed on Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung widened his eyes in shock.

"Bye." Si Jun said and walked away from there. She sat in taxi and Mr. Min drove his taxi away from there.

"Will she really marry me?" Taehyung thought and smiled shyingly.

(Time skip)

"Happy Birthday, my daughter." Mr. Min said to Si Jun. She smiled.

"Thank you." Si Jun replied.

"It's your 4th birthday. And after some days you will go to junior school. Right?" Mr. Min said.

"Yeah and I will make many friends there." Si Jun replied. Door bell ringed suddenly. Mrs. Min opened the door.

"Mrs. Kim you are here." Mrs. Min said. Mrs. Kim started crying.

"Come inside Mrs. Kim. Sit here." Mrs. Min said and she took her and Taehyung inside. Mrs. Kim sat down on a chair and Mrs. Min gave her a glass of water.

Mrs. Kim drank water. Taehyung was standing there beside her.

"What happened?" Mrs. Min asked.

"Taehyung's father has gone to Seoul to take over on his company." Mrs. Kim said.

"What? Why?" Mr. Min asked. Mrs. Kim told everything what happened then.

"I don't have any place to go. Can I stay here for a while?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Yeah why not?" Mr. Min said.

"Si Jun, take Taehyung inside your room with you." Mrs. Min said.

"Ne" Si Jun said and she took Taehyung in her room.

Taehyung sat down on her bed. Si Jun was looking at him. She sat beside her. Taehyung quickly moved away from her.

"Hey dumbass. Why are you being so shy?" Si Jun asked.

"Stay away from me. You are a girl." Taehyung said.

"You jerk. I am a boy." Si Jun yelled angrily and punched on his stomach.

"Ahh....." Taehyung hissed.

"Si Jun, don't trouble him. He will stay with you from now on." Mrs. Min said.

"Why? It's my room. I am not going to share it with anyone." Si Jun said.

"He is your friend from now on. Don't say these kinds of things." Mrs. Min said and went outside.

"You dumbass. It was my birthday. You spoiled my birthday." Si Jun said angrily.

"I am sorry." Taehyung said and bowed. Si Jun gritted her teeth and looked away.

(On the other side)

"Jungkook.... don't tease mumma. Come here." Mrs. Jeon said. She was running behind him.

"Aniya I will not come. Catch me." Jungkook said and laughed. Mrs. Jeon narrowed her eyes and ran towards him and held him in his arms.

"I have caught you." Mrs. Jeon said and Jungkook laughed.

"Your smile is so cute just like a bunny." Mrs. Jeon said and Jungkook smiled.

"Really? Do I look like bunny?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows. Mrs. Jeon nodded. She caressed his hairs.

"I am worried about you." Mrs. Jeon said sadly.

"Why mom?" Jungkook asked.

"After some days. You will go to school and then you will need someone to take care of your study and your health." Mrs. Jeon said.

"My mumma will do that." Jungkook said happily and hugged her. A tear fell down from her eyes.

"I wish that happen." Mrs. Jeon said. She pulled him away and started massaging his hairs.

"Jungkook promise me you will always protect your noona." Mrs. Jeon said and he nodded.

"Yes mumma I will do that." Jungkook said happily.

"Yeah that's like my good boy. After me you have to take care of her. Right?" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Then who will take care of me?" Jungkook asked.

"Ummm.....someday a princess will come in your life. She will do that for you till then you have to take care of yourself." Mrs. Jeon said and Jungkook laughed.

"Aniya I am not a girl. I don't believe in fairytales and princess." Jungkook said.

"No my boy. Princess can be in real life but that doesn't look like wearing gowns and heels. Princess can be that girl who will take care of you." Mrs. Jeon said.

"I don't believe that." Jungkook said.

"You will believe that my boy. When your mom will not be around there and a girl just like princess started taking care of you then that will be the one who is truely your princess." Mrs. Jeon said.

"I hope that you find a princess for you who will love you the way you are. Who will give you thousands of reasons to smile." Mrs. Jeon said.

"My mom is the reason of my smile." Jungkook said and she chuckled softly. Jungkook ran away from her. A tear fell down from her eyes.

"That smile will be no longer then my boy." Mrs. Jeon mumbled.

(At night)

"Mumma....mumma where are you?" Jungkook asked. He stood up from his bed and opened the door. He walked outside looking here and there. It was all dark there.

"Mumma....." Jungkook said and opened a room's door. He widened his eyes seeing his mother's body was hanging.

"Mummaaaa........" Jungkook screamed.

************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...
36.7K 1.3K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰ π—Žπ—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ." ↦↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀ↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀↀ He...
9.4K 943 32
"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower," He whispers in his husky voice. Like Ro...