Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

The prince and me.

254 15 0
By Misskkholic

"Happy Birthday Si Jun." He said. Si Jun got shocked.

"Jungkook...."Si Jun mumbled. Jungkook smiled.

"Wish you a very very happy birthday." Jungkook said and Si Jun was looking at him shockingly.

"I was hoping to see honey here but it's not him. It's Jungkook who did everything for me but why?" Si Jun thought. She was looking at his face without even blinking.

"Let's go." Jungkook said while holding her hand.

"Where?" Si Jun asked.

"I have a gift for you." Jungkook said and took her in front of a old house.

"Why are we here?" Si Jun asked.

"For your surprise." Jungkook replied. They went inside. It was big house. Si Jun looked here and there surprisingly. It was completely vacant.

"Si Jun." Jungkook said and Si Jun turned to see him.

"It's for you." Jungkook said while giving her a box. Si Jun looked at box.

"Wear this. There is room upstairs. You can go there. Some makeup artists and hair stylist are there for your help." Jungkook said. Si Jun took that box in her hand. She went upstairs. Jungkook sighed.

"I should get ready everything before her coming here." Jungkook mumbled.

Si Jun opened room's door and came inside. She looked here and there. Some ladies were there in room. They bowed to her.

"We will do your makeup and hair done." They said and Si Jun nodded. She sat down on chair and they started doing her makeup and making hair style.

"You can wear your dress now." They said and they all went outside. She sighed in relief. She opened box to see the dress. She widened her eyes seeing that dress.

"He want me to wear this." Si Jun mumbled.

"Why is she not coming?" Jungkook thought in his mind.

"Jungkook...." Si Jun said and he turned to see her. She was standing on upstairs wearing that dress which Jungkook gave to her. They both were looking at each other.

Jungkook's POV:

She is in yellow Bell's gown. I didn't know that she will look pretty just like princess Bell or should I say more prettier than her. My heart, I am unable to control it to beating fast and loud. No wonder she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I can't take my eyes off from her.

Si Jun's POV:

I never thought that Jungkook can look this much handsome and just like a prince in this costume which he is wearing just now. He is looking just like Bell's prince or should I say more handsome than him.

Si Jun started walking to go downstairs. Jungkook was continuesly looking at her without even blinking while Si Jun was looking down. He walked towards stairs while looking at her. She was standing in front of him now.

Si Jun moved her gaze upward to him and he was continuesly looking her. His heart was beating loud like anyone could hear that.

"Jungkook" Si Jun said but he didn't listen. He was lost in looking at her.

"Jungkook." Si Jun said again but a little bit loud. Jungkook blinked his eyes and hummed.

"What happened?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. He shook his head.

"Let's go." Jungkook said while giving his hand to her. Si Jun looked at his hand and then to him in confusion.

"Dance?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun nodded and held his hand and he took her in middle of the hall.

He wrapped his one hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him while holding her hand with his other hand. Si Jun put her another hand on his shoulder.

"You are looking just a princess." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled.

"Thank you." Si Jun said.

"You are also looking just like a prince." Si Jun said and Jungkook smiled.

"Really?" Jungkook asked and she nodded.

"You never wore something like this. You always wore black jacket and jeans." Si Jun said.

"Yeah I have to wore it for you." Jungkook said.

"Because of me?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah I had to made a couple dance scene just like beauty and the beast." Jungkook said and Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"You told me in childhood that it's your favourite fairy tale. Look is it looking like that or not?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun looked here and there surprisingly.

"Yeah big house and they were also dancing in mid of the hall, wearing these kinds of costumes." Si Jun said and Jungkook smiled.

"So you did it for me?" Si Jun asked. He nodded.

"You told me that you want to recreate that dance scene sometime. You forgot but I didn't." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled widely.

"Thank you." Si Jun said. Jungkook pulled her more closer to him.

"It's my pleasure princess." Jungkook whispered in her ear and she chuckled. He twirled her by holding her hand and moving his another hand on his back.

Si Jun was comfortably dancing with him as if they have practised of this dance before. They were dancing and talking also. Jungkook was smiling while Si Jun was laughing on his jokes.

After some minutes they stopped dancing. Jungkook moved away from her. He started walking away from her. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" Si Jun asked.

"There is still something else." Jungkook said and walked away from there. He came there while holding a cake in his hand.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Si Jun. Happy Birthday to you." Jungkook sang birthday song for her. Her eyes became teary but she smiled widely seeing a Bell's cake.

"I always wanted a cake like this. How did you know?" Si Jun asked.

"You told me everything in our childhood. You forgot but I still remember everything." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled widely.

"Why are you doing this? Si Jun asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Didn't you make my birthday special? I also wanted to make your birthday special." Jungkook said and walked towards her.

"Blow the candles and cut the cake." Jungkook said and Si Jun nodded. She blew the candles and cut the cake. She took a piece of cake in her hand and moved it forward to him.

"Eat this." Si Jun said and Jungkook smiled. He ate that.

"It was the best birthday gift ever." Si Jun said and Jungkook was looking in her eyes.

"How did you arrange everything? You said you don't even have money to buy food." Si Jun said.

"I was saving money for all this from a long time." Jungkook said and Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"If you were saving money then why did you not use that to eat whenever you were hungry. Are you mad Jungkook? Who does these kinds of things?" Si Jun yelled angrily.

"I do." Jungkook replied.

"I can do anything to make you happy." Jungkook said and a tear fell down from her eyes.

"How could you?" Si Jun said and Jungkook looked at her face.

"Si Jun..." He said worriedly and cupped her face.

"I didn't want to make you cry. Don't cry." Jungkook said and wiped her tears.

"How dare you to do this? I don't want to talk to you." Si Jun said and pushed him. His eyebrows furrowed. He moved forward to her but Si Jun moved backward.

"You are not my friend if you were then you didn't do anything like that." Si Jun said and Jungkook shook his head.

"I just did something for that girl who gave me reason to smile." Jungkook said. Si Jun moved her gaze to him.

"I just wanted to do something for you in return." Jungkook said, looking in her eyes.

"I never wanted to make you cry." Jungkook said and moved towards her.

"Don't cry." Jungkook said and wiped her tears.

"Promise me you will not do something like this again. You will only think about yourself firstly." Si Jun said.

"I promise I will not make you cry again." Jungkook said. They both were looking in each other's eyes continuesly.

_____________

"Si Jun come downstairs daughter." Mrs. Min said loudly. She came downstairs. Taehyung was standing there in front of her.

"Happy Birthday to you." They all started singing song for her. His parents were also there.

"Happy Birthday Si Jun." Taehyung said and Si Jun smiled.

"Thank you." Si Jun replied.

"Happy Birthday daughter." Mr. and Mrs. Kim said.

"Thank you." She said.

"Si Jun we wanted to celebrate your birthday at our mansion so we arranged a dinner for you." Mrs. Kim said. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"What? Why?" Si Jun asked.

"Why not? You did everything for us and you are just like my daughter." Mr. Kim said while patting her head.

"Thank you for this but uncle how can I? I can't." Si Jun said.

"Don't worry only your and our family will be present there. Just think this as your birthday gift from us." Mr. Kim said and Si Jun gave a lips pressed smile.

(At night)

Si Jun reached to Mr. Kim's mansion for dinner with her brother and parents. She widened her eyes seeing his mansion.

"It's so big. Right?" Jae gyeong said and Si Jun nodded.

"Let's come inside." A servant said and they went inside. Mr. and Mrs. Kim smiled and came towards them.

"I am happy to see you here." Mr. Kim said and Si Jun bowed to them. They sat down on dinning table. Servants served food to them.

"Si Jun everything made by my wife for you and everything is of your favourite today." Mr. Kim said and Si Jun smiled.

"Really? What was the need to do that aunty?" Si Jun said.

"Why? You always liked my food and now I became kim enterprises's chairman's wife so you are behaving like this. You are still same for me." Mrs. Kim said and everyone chuckled.

"Thank you for this. I am grateful for this." Si Jun said.

"So we should start eating food." Mr. Kim said and everyone started eating food. Taehyung was sitting beside Si Jun.

She bit her lower lip and moved her leg towards Taehyung's leg and caressed his leg with her leg's fingers. Taehyung widened his eyes and gulped nervously.

He moved his gaze on her. Si Jun pursued her lips to control her laugh. Taehyung narrowed his eyes. He held Si Jun's one hand tightly. Si Jun widened her eyes and looked at him. He smirked.

"What happened Si Jun? Why are you not eating?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"I am eating." Si Jun said and started eating again. She tried to jerk her hand from Taehyung's grip but Taehyung held her hand more tightly. He was smiling at her face.

"Leave me." Si Jun mumbled.

"I will not leave you forever now." Taehyung whispered.

"I shouldn't have done that to tease him." Si Jun thought in her mind. They all ate food and all the time Taehyung didn't left her hand.

"Mom we have done eating. I want to show my room to Si Jun. Can we go?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung took her with him. He opened his room's door. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"How is it?" Taehyung asked. They both went inside.

"Yeah it's so nice and beautiful." Si Jun said. Taehyung hugged her from behind.

"It will be yours too if you will marry me." Taehyung whispered in her ear. Si Jun tried to push him but he didn't let her go.

"Honey leave." Si Jun said.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"It's your house." Si Jun said.

"So?" Taehyung asked.

"Someone will see us." Si Jun said.

"No one can see me without my permission." Taehyung said and wrapped his arms around her waist. His head was resting on her shoulder.

"Honey don't behave like this. I am not your wife." Si Jun said.

"Don't worry. You will be soon." Taehyung said.

On the other side Mr. and Mrs. Kim were talking to Mr. and Mrs. Min about their school time and past memories. Granny was also there with them. They were sitting on sofa.

"So we should go now." Mr. and Mrs. Min said. Mr. Kim nodded. They all stood up.

"Where is Si Jun?" Mr. Min asked.

"I will send her." Mrs. Kim said and she walked away from them.

"Si Jun, tae." Mrs. Kim said but none of them listened.

"Why are they not listening?" Mrs. Kim mumbled. She walked towards his room.

Taehyung was still back hugging Si Jun while closing his eyes. Si Jun was trying to move away from him but he was not letting her go.

"Tae, Si Jun." Mrs. Kim said and went inside of the room. Mrs. Kim widened her eyes.

"Dumbass..." Si Jun yelled quickly and hit her elbow on his chest. Taehyung opened his eyes quickly and moved away from her seeing her mom standing there. Si Jun gulped nervously.

"Good night Mrs. Kim." Si Jun said quickly and ran away from there. Taehyung was still standing there looking down.

"I should also go." Taehyung said and he was about to go. Mrs. Kim held his ear tightly and twisted it.

"Ahhhhh....mom." Taehyung hissed in pain.

"Do you like her?" Mrs. Kim asked angrily.

"I am sorry." Taehyung said.

"I asked something. Do you like her or just passing time with my daughter?" Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung looked at her surprisingly. She left his ear and smiled.

"If you don't then it's okay I thought to find a boy for her in future when she will be eligible for marriage." Mrs. Kim said teasingly.

"Aniya...I like her." Taehyung said hurriedly. Mrs. Kim narrowed her eyes. Taehyung bit his tounge and closed his eyes tightly.

"So this is happening behind my back and I don't even know." Mrs. Kim said.

"I am happy that you liked a girl like her." Mrs. Kim said.

"But what about her?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"She also likes me." Taehyung said and Mrs. Kim chuckled.

"Let her come again here. I will take her class also." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Will dad like it after knowing about us?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't worry. He is not like that father who will not want a poor girl as his daughter in law. But you both are not that much elder so think about it later. Go and sleep firstly." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung nodded.

___________

"Si Jun is a great girl. Right?" Mr. Kim said and Mrs. Kim hummed.

"She is so strong and mature in this little age. She took care of me and Taehyung. She reminds me of my old self. My friend gave birth to my daughter." Mrs. Kim said and sat down on bed beside Mr. Kim.

"I always wanted that she will not like someone who is far away from her reach otherwise she will end up hurting herself but thankfully it didn't happen. She liked someone whom she can marry." Mrs. Kim said.

"She likes someone?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yeah and I am happy for her." Mrs. Kim said.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was lying on his bed while he was thinking about Si Jun. He stood up and walked towards window. He was looking at moon.

"When will I see you again?" Taehyung thought and smiled shyingly.

(On the other side)

Si Jun looked at photo frame of Taehyung which was putting down on table near her bed. She looked at that smiled. She walked towards her balcony. She inhaled a long breath.

"Romeo...." Si Jun said loudly while closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw Jungkook was standing there in front of her house. Si Jun widened her eyes. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

*************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 51
A middle class boy, Kim Taehyung, who only have his sick grandmother in the name of family comes, to Seoul to complete his higher studies and to trea...
36.7K 1.3K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰ π—Žπ—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ." ↦↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀ↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀↀ He...
2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...
83.1K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...