Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

A surprise party.

247 15 0
By Misskkholic

"Where did that pendant fell down? What will I say to honey. He will be angry. God please save me." Si Jun thought in her mind. She was walking on road while holding some poly bags.

"I lied to him when he asked me about it that I put that in my locker but when he will get to know that I lost it then he will think that I don't respect of his feelings and emotions." Si Jun talked to herself. She was walking on the road.

"Why is it so crowd there?" Si Jun thought and she walked towards the crowd. She narrowed her eyes and jumped to see.

She saw a boy was giving flower to a girl while sitting on his knees. That girl smiled widely and took that flower.

"What is happening here?" Si Jun asked.

"Don't you know it's rose day today." A girl replied.

"Rose day." Si Jun said surprisingly.

"On this day boys and girls give flowers to thier special one." That girl said.

"Oh." Si Jun said shockingly. She moved her gaze on them. She smiled seeing them.

Jungkook was walking from there. He stopped seeing Si Jun there on the road. He narrowed his eyes and saw that she was looking at a boy and a girl who were looking just like couple.

"I wish someone could give rose to me." Si Jun thought and smiled shyingly. Jungkook looked at her face.

"I should go now. Mom must be waiting for vegetables." Si Jun thought and walked away from there.

Si Jun reached to her home and went inside. She put those poly bags on table which she was holding and walked upstairs in her room. She sat down on chair and took a diary. She started writing on it.

Si Jun's POV:

Taehyung started living with his dad now. Finally they became a family. We met many times in vacations and about Jungkook he started behaving strange with me. He holds my hand unexpectedly and sleeps on my shoulder.

We also met many times whenever he wanted to eat food. He just called me and told me to cook for him. I never denied because I know he didn't had any friends except me so I am always ready to help him.

After winter vacations everyone was going to school. I reached to school. Everyone was happy after meeting to each other. Our final exams had been over and it had started our spring vacations. It was month of February. It's rose day today.

I was just wandering around outside and saw a boy was giving rose to a girl. I didn't know why but I found it romantic. Yeah I mean anyone could. I wish anyone could have given rose to me.

Si Jun wrote it in her diary and sighed. She closed her diary and put that on table. She stood up and walked away from there.

"Si Jun..." Mrs. Min said loudly from downstairs.

"Yes." Si Jun replied.

"Taehyung is here to meet you. Come down." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun stood up quickly.

"What? Taehyung is here." Si Jun thought and went downstairs.

"Honey....." Si Jun said happily and hugged him tightly. Mrs. Min widened her eyes and coughed.

"Si Jun your mom is here." Taehyung mumbled and Si Jun pulled her away from him.

"So? I missed you." Si Jun said and Taehyung smiled.

"I know. I missed you too." Taehyung said.

"Why are you here?" Si Jun asked.

"Why can't I?" Taehyung said.

"Aniya I thought you might be having fun." Si Jun said.

"That's why I came here. Let's go." Taehyung said and Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"To where?" Si Jun asked.

"To visit somewhere." Taehyung said and she raised her eyebrows.

"But...." Si Jun tried to say something.

"No but. Exams have over and it's our spring vacations. Just come." Taehyung said and held her hand.

"Mrs. Min can I take your daughter for one day?" Taehyung asked.

"Take her away for lifetime." Mrs. Min said Taehyung chuckled.

"Okay then. See you. Bye." Taehyung said and pulled her outside.

"But atleast tell me where are we going?" Si Jun asked.

"Surprise." Taehyung whispered. Si Jun smiled and they both sat in his car. They reached in front of a luxurious hotel.

"Why are we here?" Si Jun said worriedly. Taehyung opened car's door and moved towards her to held her arm.

"Because I want to spend my time with you." Taehyung said and they both went inside.

"Honey I am not feeling good. Let me go. Please." Si Jun said and Taehyung shook his head.

"No you are not going anywhere." Taehyung said and they walked near a swimming pool. There were some tables were putting and it was decorated beautifully.

"Sit down." Taehyung said and pulled a chair for her. She sat down, looking here and there. Taehyung also sat down in front of her.

"Honey why are we here?" Si Jun asked.

"I told you na I want to spend time with you." Taehyung replied.

"But it is so luxurious and look at me. I am feeling so awkward." Si Jun said and Taehyung chuckled.

"So? I am chairman's son now. Can't I come here?" Taehyung said.

"You can but I can't." Si Jun replied.

"Si Jun, don't say that. You are the girl whom I like. If I am coming here then you will also come here." Taehyung said.

"Waiter." Taehyung said and a waiter came there. He ordered something for them. Waiter took some dishes and put that down there on table.

"Thank you." Si Jun said nervously to that waiter. Taehyung chuckled. That waiter walked away from them.

"Eat this Si Jun." Taehyung said and Si Jun nodded. She looked at that dish in confusion.

"What is this? I have never eaten something like this." Si Jun thought but she started eating for him.

"How is this?" Taehyung asked.

"Weird." Si Jun thought.

"Nice." Si Jun said and Taehyung smiled.

"I knew it." Taehyung said.

"Honey I want to go washroom." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay that side." Taehyung said while showing direction with his hand.

"Thanks." Si Jun said and stood up. She walked away from him. She vomited in washroom. She wiped her mouth with tissue paper. She gasped.

"Who made this weird food?" Si Jun thought and washed her hands. She walked outside and looked here and there in shock.

"From where I came here?" Si Jun thought. She started walking to find right way. She bumped into a girl. That girl was holding wine in her hand. It fell down on her white clothes.

"You bitch. Don't you have eyes." That girl screamed angrily. She was Park Se Mi. Si Jun gulped nervously.

"I am sorry. I can wipe it for you." Si Jun said nervously.

"Wipe it! Even if you pay for my dress with your kidneys. You can't buy it then." Se Mi yelled angrily.

"I am sorry." Si Jun said nervously.

"Bloody bitch." Se Mi said angrily.

"Look I know I did something wrong but I didn't do it on purpose. It just happened and if your dress was that much expensive then you should have looked carefully after walking." Si Jun said angrily.

"So you are putting all fault on me." Se Mi said.

"Think whatever you want. I don't care for a bitch like you." Si Jun said angrily and walked away from there. Se Mi gritted her teeth and threw glass of wine on floor which she was holding.

"You will pay for my dress soon you bitch." Se Mi said angrily.

Si Jun ran towards Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him shockingly.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Honey let's go." Si Jun said while holding his hand.

"But why?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I spoiled someone's luxurious dress." Si Jun said quickly.

"What? Don't worry. I will pay for that." Taehyung said.

"Don't need to do that. She doesn't deserve your kindness." Si Jun said and they both came outside from that hotel.

"Let's go quickly." Si Jun said and they both sat in his car. They reached to her home again. Si Jun came outside.

"I am sorry Taehyung for spoiling your mood." Si Jun said.

"It's okay. Bye. Take care." Taehyung said and she nodded. He went then. Si Jun sighed in relief and went inside of her room. Hae Soo called her. Si Jun picked her phone.

"How are you my boyfriend?" Hae Soo asked.

"Yeah I am fine. What about you me girlfriend?" Si Jun asked and Hae Soo laughed.

"I am just getting bored here in Busan. Schools should open quickly so that I can come there and meet you again." Hae Soo said and Si Jun chuckled.

"Yeah we will meet soon. Schools will about to start in some days." Si Jun said.

"It's Rose day today. Did you and Taehyung go somewhere?" Hae Soo asked.

"Yeah but every thing spoiled. I didn't like food and I ran towards washroom and vomited and when I was going again to Taehyung then I bumped into a rich girl." Si Jun told.

"Really?" Hae Soo asked.

"Yeah and I spoiled her luxurious dress. I said sorry but she was behaving like I killed her. She is a rich bitch. I hope we will never meet again." Si Jun said.

"I hope so." Hae Soo said.

(Some days later)

It was about night time. Si Jun was sitting on sofa. She was watching television peacefully. Mrs. Min came towards her and she turned off the television.

"Mom what happened?" Si Jun yelled.

"Go in your room and sleep." Mrs. Min said.

"Why? It's just 11pm. I have to wake till 12am." Si Jun said.

"Why?" Mrs. Min said.

"Because after 12am it will be my birthday. I want to see how many people will wish me." Si Jun said.

"Just shut up. Go and sleep." Mrs. Min said angrily and Si Jun made a cry face.

"Good night." Si Jun yelled angrily and ran upstairs in her room while tears started flowing from her eyes.

"They gave a surprise party to jae gyeong but I am turning 18 they didn't even let me wake till 12am." Si Jun talked to herself and fell down on bed. She started crying and after some time she slept.

Someone came in her room from window and walked towards her. That person slowly took her in his arms in bridal style and started taking her outside of the room. He took her on rooftop of her house. He put her down on floor leaning her body next to wall.

"Mom let me sleep more." Si Jun said in sleep.

"Open your eyes Si Jun." He said and Si Jun opened her eyes slowly. He walked away from there. Si Jun rubbed her eyes and looked here and there.

"How did I come here? Si Jun mumbled. Suddenly lights got on of rooftop. Si Jun widened her eyes seeing the view in front of her eyes.

"Who did this?" Si Jun mumbled. She half opened her mouth and smiled. She moved forward and saw a flower bookey was putting down there. She took that in her hand. She saw a card inside of it.

"Here is a card." Si Jun mumbled. She took that card and opened it.

"Beautiful roses for beautiful you but they are less beautiful than you." It was written on it. Si Jun chuckled reading that.

"Who did this?" Si Jun thought while furrowing her eyes. She smiled then.

"I know who did." Si Jun said and looked here and there to see that person but there were no one. She saw a card was falling on floor. She walked towards it and took it. She opened that card.

"Finding me. Right?" It was written on it. She saw a card was also putting on floor. She moved forward and took that card also.

"Look down." It was written. Si Jun quickly ran towards her rooftop railing to look down. Someone was standing there while holding so many ballons.

Si Jun smiled widely and ran towards stairs to go downstairs. She went downstairs and went outside of the house. She saw that person and smiled shyingly. She ran towards him. He was standing showing his back to her.

"I found you." Si Jun said happily and put her hand on his shoulder. He turned towards her.

Si Jun smiled widely. He was holding ballons which were hiding his face. He loosened grip on ballons and ballons flew in air.

Si Jun moved her gaze upward to see ballons. She smiled widely seeing ballons. She moved her gaze down to his face. Her smile faded away.

"Happy Birthday Si Jun." He said. Si Jun's smile faded away seeing him.

**************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...
1.9K 99 18
Your not-so typical popular boy and bad boy love story. But for a little twists and turns, everyone knows the popular boy likes another guy, the bad...
219K 14K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
41K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...