Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

Oleh Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... Lebih Banyak

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

A pendant!

277 17 4
Oleh Misskkholic

There was a stage on where they made a old school classroom. Some students were sitting on seats. Taehyung came inside in Mr. Kim's look. Mr. Kim widened his eyes and chuckled.

"Hoo....." Everyone hooted.

"Not only this, where ever we see a hero then there is a heroine also who is born for him. So presenting Si Jun as Mrs. Kim." Host said and Si Jun came on stage in old school dress up. Mrs. Kim widened her eyes and laughed.

"Jimin and Hae Soo as Mr. and Mrs. Min." Host said and Jimin and Hae Soo came on stage.

"We are also in this drama." Mrs. Min said to Mr. Min. He nodded and smiled.

"So let's enjoy this love story of Mr. and Mrs. Kim. " Host said.

Taehyung and Si Jun were coming towards each other while talking to their friends. They bumped into each other. Si Jun's books fell down on floor. Taehyung kneeled down and started helping her to take that.

He took books and stood up. He was about to give books to her. He moved his gaze upward and saw Si Jun in front of him. His heart was pounding fastly.

"Thank you." Si Jun said and walked away from him but Taehyung was still standing there. Jimin shook him.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Love at first sight." Taehyung said. Everyone hooted for them.

"Taehyung is looking just like me." Mr. Kim said.

"Obviously because he is your son." Mrs. Kim said and he nodded.

"Si Jun is also looking like me." Mrs. Kim said.

"They both are reminding us our love story." Mr. Kim said and Mrs. Kim nodded.

"Hey look she is here." Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear. Si Jun sat down on seat with Hae Soo. Taehyung threw a paper on Si Jun. She took that and unfolded it.

"Meet me outside." It was written on it. She looked here and there. Taehyung smiled at her. She furrowed her eyebrows and threw that paper angrily. Mrs. Kim chuckled.

"I remember you used to threw letters on me." Mrs. Kim said.

"And you ignored always." Mr. Kim said.

"I think you should go and meet him." Hae Soo said to Si Jun.

"Aniya I don't feel comfortable." Si Jun replied.

"Our Mr. Kim used to do this everyday and finally one day our Mrs. Kim decided to meet him outside. She went outside and look what happened then." Host told.

"Why are you doing this?" Si Jun asked.

"I think I love you." Taehyung said. Si Jun raised her eyebrows.

"Marry me. I want to live my life just with you." Taehyung said and Si Jun shook her head.

"I can't." Si Jun replied.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Because you belong to a rich family and I belong to a poor family. We are not made for each other." Si Jun said and ran away from there.

"I can't live without you. Please." Taehyung said and fell down on his knees. Mrs. Kim's eyes became teary.

"I can't accept your proposal even when I also love you because I am scared of your rich status." Si Jun said and she also was crying in a room.

"Mrs. Kim denied to marry Mr. Kim and refused his proposal but no one can stop two persons for loving each other. So after some years Mr. and Mrs. Kim decided to ran away and they married in a court." Host told.

"I will love you always." Taehyung said and kissed on Si Jun's forehead. Si Jun smiled.

"Me too." Si Jun said and they hugged each other.

"They started living their life happily in a small house in daegu and Mrs. Kim gave birth to a baby child after some years whose name they gave Taehyung." Host told.

Si Jun was sitting on bed while holding a plastic doll child in her hand. Taehyung was sitting beside her. He held her hand and kissed on it.

"Our son name is Taehyung." Taehyung said and Si Jun smiled.

"Taehyung grow up and became 4 years old when Mr. Kim's father died and Mr. Kim's mother came to them hoping that he will take over on company." Host told.

"Son only you deserve this position." Granny said to Taehyung.

"Aniya I don't want to go. I can't live my wife and son alone here." Taehyung told and Si Jun listened whatever he was talking from behind.

"I can't let that happen." Si Jun said.

"Mrs. Kim went to her mother in law and requested her that not to give position to someone else and promised that she will leave Mr. Kim forever." Host told.

"I heard you went to meet my mother." Taehyung said angrily to Si Jun.

"Yeah and she promised that she will not give position to someone else." Si Jun said. Taehyung clenched fist tightly.

"You like money more than me." Taehyung asked.

"Yeah obviously I did everything for money." Si Jun said and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"I will not see your face again. Good bye." Taehyung said and went outside. Si Jun fell down on knees.

"I hope you will live a happy life." Si Jun said and started crying.

"And they didn't meet after that. Mr. Kim became chairman and Mrs. Kim started living her life as a single mother. And after 14 years they met again. Destiny made them meet again and finally they got married again today." Host told.

Si Jun came there wearing a wedding gown and Taehyung was standing away from her in a black suit. He smiled seeing her.

                (Si Jun's wedding gown)

                     (Si Jun's hairstyle)

                (Taehyung in wedding suit)

"They are looking real couple." Mrs. Kim said. Mr. Kim nodded.

"Yeah they both are looking beautiful." Mr. Kim said.

Si Jun started walking towards Taehyung. Taehyung was looking at her face continuesly. She reached towards him. Taehyung held her hands.

"I know it's a drama but still it's feeling like we are getting married." Taehyung thought in his mind.

"You both are husband and wife from now on." Priest said and everyone clapped for them.

"Now groom may kiss bride." Priest said.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist. Si Jun started breathing fast. She put her hands on his chest. Taehyung started moving towards her. He kissed on her cheek.

Everyone stood up and clapped for them. Mrs. Kim was blowing kisses for them. Si Jun and Taehyung were looking in each other's eyes. They both smiled looking at each other.

"You both did great acting." Mrs. Kim said loudly.

"God bless you my children." Mr. Kim said. They chuckled and bowed to them.

Si Jun and Taehyung changed their clothes. They went in garden again. Everyone gathered around them.

"You both were excellent." Mrs. Kim said.

"Thank you." They both said.

"This short girl have this much big brain. No one ever thought. She made us meet again." Mrs. Kim said and everyone laughed.

"So now it's time for cake cutting." Mr. Kim said. A huge cake was putting down on a table. They walked towards that table and sat around it.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Taehyung. Happy Birthday to you." Everyone sang song and clapped for him. He blew the candles and wished while closing his eyes. He cut the cake.

"Hoo....." Everyone hooted and clapped.

Si Jun walked away from there in washroom. She saw a girl was standing leaning to mirror, wearing backless and cleavage clothes. She was busy in doing her makeup.

Si Jun gulped nervously. She walked inside of the washroom. She came outside and moved forward to wash her hands. She washed her hands and walked outside.

"Shameless girl. Who wears this type of clothes in marriage." Si Jun mumbled and walked towards Taehyung.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked.

"I went to washroom." Si Jun said.

"So we should go now. It's already become late." Mr. Min said to Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

"Okay." Mr. Kim said.

"Mr. and Mrs. Min can Si Jun stay here for some more time? I promise I will drop her." Taehyung asked.

"But it's night." Mr. Min said.

"Oh it's okay. Let them enjoy." Mrs. Min said.

"Okay fine." Mr. Min said and they walked away from them.

"Why did you want me to stay more?" Si Jun asked to Taehyung.

"There is a surprise for you." Taehyung said and Si Jun widened her eyes.

"Surprise. I love surprises." Si Jun said and Taehyung smiled.

"Tae come here. We want to introduce you to some of my friends and business partners." Mr. Kim said.

"You sit and wait here for me. I am coming." Taehyung said and Si Jun nodded. She sat down on a seat.

Taehyung walked away with Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They introduced him to some of their friends.

"Tae look they are my business partner. Mr. and Mrs. Park." Mr. Kim said and Taehyung bowed to them.

"And it's their daughter. Park Se Mi." Mr. Kim said and Taehyung bowed his head a little. He didn't look at that girl but she was continuesly staring Taehyung.

"Dad can I go now?" Taehyung asked. Mr. Kim nodded. Taehyung walked away from them.

"Daughter what are you seeing?" Mrs. Park asked to Park Se Mi.

"He was handsome. I want him." Se Mi said. Mrs. Park smiled.

"We will surely do something then." Mrs. Park said to her.

(On the other side)

"Let's go now." Taehyung said to Si Jun. Si Jun raised her eyebrows.

"Where?" Si Jun asked. He held her hand.

"To give you surprise." Taehyung said. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. He started taking her with him.

Si Jun's eyes were closed. Taehyung was putting his on hand on her eyes. He moved his hand away.

"You can open your eyes now." Taehyung said and she opened her eyes. They both were standing in front of Seoul tower.

"Why are we here?" Si Jun asked.

"Because I wanted to celebrate my birthday with you." Taehyung said and Si Jun smiled.

"Let's go now." Taehyung said and they both ran away from there. They were standing on Seoul tower.

"Wow it's so beautiful." Si Jun said and inhaled a long breath. Snow was falling down. Taehyung was standing behind her. He smiled and moved towards Si Jun.

"I have a gift for you." Taehyung whispered in her ear from behind.

"What?" Si Jun asked. He moved his hands forward and hooked a pendant in her neck.

"Is it beautiful?" Taehyung asked. Si Jun smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." Si Jun said and Taehyung chuckled. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Si Jun gulped nervously. She was not comfortable.

"Honey....." Si Jun tried to say but Taehyung turned her quickly, holding her arm. He pulled her closer to him. Si Jun widened her eyes.

He started moving towards her. Si Jun gulped nervously. She furrowed her eyebrows feeling upset. She put her hands on his chest to stop him.

"Honey not now. Please." Si Jun said and Taehyung got stopped. He moved away from her.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"I am not comfortable with this." Si Jun said nervously. Taehyung looked down and a sad smile crept on his face.

"It's okay." Taehyung said.

"You should go now. Mr. and Mrs. Kim are waiting for you." Si Jun said.

"No I will drop you first." Taehyung said.

"No need for that. I can go." Si Jun said.

"Sure?" Taehyung asked. She nodded. Taehyung sighed.

"Okay fine." Taehyung said and walked away from there. Si Jun sighed in relief.

"I should also go. It's about to become 12am. Then it will be new year and firecrackers started bursting then." Si Jun talked to herself. She marched to go to her home.

She saw Jungkook was standing there in front of her house. She raised her eyebrows seeing him there. Jungkook smiled and waved his hand. Si Jun gulped nervously.

"Why is he here?" Si Jun thought. She walked towards him.

"You are here." Si Jun said and Jungkook hummed.

"Because you were not responding to my calls and messages and we didn't meet since the day we came from camp." Jungkook said.

"You called me. When?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook called her and her phone rang. She looked at phone screen. Jungkook took her phone in his hand.

"It's my number. You didn't save it?" Jungkook asked.

"I didn't know." Si Jun said. Jungkook sighed.

"I will do that. No worries." Jungkook said and started typing on name slot to save his number in her phone. He typed honey but he got stopped.

"Aniya she calls that half bone honey. I should think something else." Jungkook thought. He typed again and saved his number.

"You can take this now." Jungkook said and gave her phone. Si Jun looked at her phone screen.

"Bunny." Si Jun said.

"Yeah you gave me this nickname in childhood." Jungkook said.

"I don't remember. Si Jun replied.

"It's okay. Where are you coming from?" Jungkook asked.

"From honey's mom and dad's marriage." Si Jun replied.

"Why did you not come?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook moved his eyes left and then right and then down.

"What should I say? There were many businessmen. Anyone could recognise me that's why I didn't go." Jungkook thought. He moved his gaze on her again.

"What happened? Tell me. Why you didn't come?" Si Jun asked.

"I had to go on my part time job." Jungkook replied. Si Jun sighed and smiled.

"Okay. By the way. Thank you." Si Jun said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because if you didn't help then it would not possible to find Taehyung's granny's home and to go and meet her." Si Jun said and Jungkook smiled.

"I just wanted to see you happy." Jungkook said and Si Jun moved her gaze to him.

"But I want to know how did you find her home in daegu? I mean it's not something easy." Si Jun asked.

"I have sources you know." Jungkook said. Si Jun chuckled.

"Sources? Are you mafia?" Si Jun asked.

"You can think that." Jungkook said and Si Jun laughed.

"So I should go now. I am tired." Si Jun said and started walking to go inside of her house. Jungkook held her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

Si Jun widened her eyes and Jungkook smiled. Her breathing got fast. She furrowed her eyebrows. Jungkook moved his gaze on her lips and wrapped his hands around her waist, moving towards her.

"What is he trying to do?" Si Jun thought in her mind. She was breathing heavily. She put her hand on his chest to push him.

She felt his heart was beating fast. She moved her gaze to his eyes. He was looking on her lips continuesly.

"I can kiss you now. Right?" Jungkook thought and moved his one hand on his neck to cup her face.

He was about to kiss her when firecrackers started bursting in sky. Shocked by the sound of fire crackers, Si Jun pushed him hurriedly.

"Si Jun are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yeah." Si Jun said nervously. She was dazzled and trembled because of firecrackers lights. Jungkook looked at her face. He felt that she has fear of crackers.

"You are feeling scared." Jungkook asked. She gulped nervously and nodded.

"It's happening because of new year celebration. You go inside." Jungkook said and she nodded. She started walking inside.

"Happy New year Si Jun." Jungkook said and she turned her face. She smiled.

"Same to you." Si Jun said and covered her ears to not to hear crackers sound.

"Good night." Si Jun said loudly and went inside. Jungkook gasped and looked at sky.

"Because of these firecrackers I couldn't kiss her." Jungkook said annoyingly and punched a fist in air.

"Happy New year." A message bumped into Si Jun's phone which was sent by Taehyung. She smiled and walked inside of her room.

"Same to you honey." Si Jun replied. She stood in front of mirror and looked at her reflection. She saw her neck. She furrowed her eyebrows. She caressed her neck to see that pendant which Taehyung gave to her.

"Where did that pendant go?" Si Jun thought worriedly.

On the other side Jungkook removed his black lather jacket and his gaze went on his bracelet. He looked at his bracelet in which a pendant was hooked automatically.

"A pendant! Whom this pendant belongs to?" Jungkook thought. He unhooked that pendant from his bracelet and moved it upward.

"Si Jun was wearing it. It is of her." Jungkook talked to himself. He smiled and put that in his drawer.

"Then I am not going to give it to her again." Jungkook thought and smiled.

*************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.1K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
17K 722 17
Tae was trying to help her by holding her hand but yn always shrugged off his hand while they reached her dorm yn said " Taehyung I want to break ou...
41K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
219K 14K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...