Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

A dare to kiss.

314 15 0
By Misskkholic

Si Jun moved towards Jungkook and sat down in front of him. Jungkook was unable to take another breath. They both were looking in each other's eyes.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows feeling upset. Jimin was looking at them with half opened mouth. Others were also waiting to see that kiss.

Si Jun cupped Jungkook's face and Jungkook started breathing fast. His heart was beating fast like it's racing in his chest. Si Jun smiled widely.

"I will wash dishes." Si Jun said and smiled widely looking at Jungkook. Jungkook's face dropped it's colour hearing that.

"Don't worry Jungkook. I know you don't want to kiss me neither I want to kiss you because we are friends so I will not break our limits. I will wash dishes rather than kissing you just for this stupid dare." Si Jun thought and smiled.

Taehyung sighed in relief while putting his hand in his chest. Jimin exhaled his breath which got stuck in his throat. A sad smile crept on Jungkook's face to hide his pain.

"Okay guys so I am leaving this disgusting game because I have to wash dishes and then I have to sleep also." Si Jun said and stood up. She walked away from them. Everyone looked at Jungkook sadly.

"Excuse me." Jungkook said while looking down and he walked away from them. Taehyung gasped.

Jungkook sat down on a chair in alone. Someone put hand on his shoulder. He turned his face to see. It was Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked angrily. His eyes were teary but he was trying his best to not to cry. Taehyung looked at him carefully. He sat down beside him.

"She didn't hurt you purposely. She doesn't even know that you have feelings for her." Taehyung said and Jungkook tried to control his tears to not to let fell them down.

"I know." Jungkook said.

"And you know that she care for you more than me that's why I don't like you." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled.

"She only cares for you, only you. I am just her friend nothing else." Jungkook said. A tear fell down from his eyes but he quickly wiped that.

"We became friends because of her. Right?" Taehyung said and Jungkook hummed.

"And we end up being enemies because of her." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"Why don't you go and like someone else?" Taehyung asked looking at him.

"Why can't you do that?" Jungkook asked looking at him. Taehyung chuckled.

"I wish I can do that but I can't even cry without her." Taehyung said.

"Then how did you expect me to forget her?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled.

"If you didn't like her then you would be my best friend." Taehyung said.

"Thank god I liked her." Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed.

"Means you don't want to be my friend." Taehyung said.

"Obviously not. I will like her till my last breath and if I am liking her that much then how can I be friend of that boy whom she likes." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah true." Taehyung said.

"But whatever you think I like her more than you like her. I will not let you touch her." Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed.

"You are still same, dominative." Taehyung said.

"And you are still same, her honey." Jungkook said angrily and Taehyung laughed.

"Don't take me wrong but it's you who came in between us in childhood otherwise our love story was going on peacefully." Taehyung said and Jungkook one raised his eyebrow.

"I came in between. I didn't even know that she was there. I didn't even know her. I didn't even know that.....that she will be my life." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

"Propose her." Taehyung said.

"What?" Jungkook said surprisingly.

"Yeah because I didn't do that." Taehyung said.

"Yeah so our friendship will be broken too." Jungkook replied. Taehyung laughed.

"You are scared that she will not accept your proposal. Right?" Taehyung said and Jungkook looked down.

"You know I know she will accept my proposal in once but still I am afraid that what if she will say no." Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him narrowing his eyes.

"What? Can't I feel scare?" Taehyung asked.

"Everything is going on perfect for you but you still feel fear. Wow." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Because sometimes I think she likes you more than me." Taehyung said.

"Really?" Jungkook asked and chuckled.

"Yeah, sometimes I feel that what if she will say that she likes you that's why I am scared." Taehyung said and sighed.

"Are you making fun of me?" Jungkook said.

"You can think whatever you want." Taehyung said.

"You can happy for now but in future I will make her mine." Jungkook said and stood up. He walked away from him then. Taehyung looked at him and chuckled.

"His dominance and confidence. Who will gonna marry this joker criminal in future. I pity her." Taehyung talked to himself.

(On the other side)

"Si Jun, I can help you if you want." Hae Soo asked to Si Jun who was washing dishes.

"Aniya you are tired and it's my punishment so don't worry. You go and take rest." Si Jun said.

"Sure?" Hae Soo asked.

"Yeah" Si Jun said and smiled.

"Okay" Hae Soo said and walked away from her. Si Jun looked at her and then again focused on washing dishes.

"Do you need my help?" Jungkook asked from behind. Si Jun turned to see him. She smiled and shook her head.

"Aniya I am fine." Si Jun replied.

"You are washing dishes because of me. I am feeling so bad." Jungkook said and stood up near her. Si Jun chuckled.

"No need to feel bad. I like washing dishes." Si Jun said.

"And it's my favorite work." Si Jun whispered in his ear.

"So you go and sleep. Okay." Si Jun said and Jungkook narrowed his eyes tilting his head.

"Do you not want to talk to me?" Jungkook asked.

"Aniya that's not. I thought you are tired and it's cold here. You should go in camp." Si Jun said and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you feeling cold?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yeah it's cold here." Si Jun said and Jungkook quickly removed his jacket and covered her body with that.

"What are you doing? You will catch cold. Wear it." Si Jun said quickly.

"Didn't you say I am your bestest friend? Don't say anything." Jungkook said looking in her eyes. Taehyung was looking at them from away.

"Hoo..... something romantic is happening here." Some boys said while gathering around them.

"Nothing is happening here. Go away." Si Jun said angrily. She looked at Taehyung and smiled.

"Is he really only her friend?" Taehyung thought.

(Next day)

"Hae Soo, where is Si Jun and Taehyung?" Jimin asked to Hae Soo.

"They went somewhere." Hae Soo replied.

"But we are here for camping. Did principal allow them?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah it's Taehyung's hometown and Jungkook threatened our principal so he gave permission." Hae Soo replied. Jimin sighed and nodded.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung looked at his grandmother's house and gasped. Si Jun looked at him and chuckled. She held his hand and Taehyung looked at her.

"Don't worry. You can do it." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. They both marched towards that home. Taehyung ringed doorbell. A old lady opened the door.

"Who is it?" That lady asked. Taehyung's eyes became teary. He quickly hugged that lady.

"Granny it's me, Taehyung." Taehyung said and Si Jun was standing away from them. His grandmother's eyes became teary. She smiled happily.

"Tae....my grandson." Granny said. She pulled him away softly and cupped his face. Tears fell down from her eyes. Taehyung was crying too.

"You became so tall now and handsome also." Granny said and Taehyung chuckled. He nodded.

"You are still looking same granny. Beautiful and pretty." Taehyung said and granny smiled.

"I thought I won't be able to see you again before my death." Granny said and Taehyung shook his head.

"How could I not come? I love you so much." Taehyung said and Si Jun smiled looking at both of them.

"Come inside. I will make tasty dishes for you." Granny said. Taehyung nodded. She moved her gaze to Si Jun.

"Granny she is my friend." Taehyung said and Si Jun bowed to her.

"Annyeong." Si Jun said.

"Come inside." Granny said. They both went inside.

"Tell me what do you want to eat? We have many things to do. We will play. We will go to visit daegu." Granny was saying hurriedly in excitement. Taehyung held her both arms.

"Granny I am here just for today." Taehyung said.

"Why? Don't you want to stay with me much more?" Granny asked.

"Granny we came here because I want to meet dad." Taehyung said nervously. Granny furrowed her eyebrows.

"I came here because I want to see my dad and mom together again." Taehyung said and granny gritted her teeth.

"So you came here for this." Granny said angrily.

"Please granny you are our last hope." Taehyung said while holding her hand. She jerked that angrily.

"You can go if you are here because of it." Granny said and turned her face angrily.

"Please granny." Taehyung pleaded. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. She came towards them.

"Mrs. Kim please atleast listen to us." Si Jun said.

"Who you are to tell me what should I do?" Granny said angrily.

"Get out from my house now." Granny said angrily and walked away from them.

"Please Mrs. Kim just for once." Si Jun said but she didn't listen. Taehyung closed his eyes and gasped.

"Let's go." Taehyung said and Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya we should try atleast one more time." Si Jun said and Taehyung held her hand.

"Let's go." Taehyung said. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. She jerked his hand.

"You go if you want. I am not going anywhere. I will do anything for your mom." Si Jun said and walked towards that direction where Mrs. Kim went.

"Si Jun" Taehyung said annoyingly and gasped.

"Mrs. Kim please listen to me." Si Jun said and granny tried to close the door but Si Jun didn't let her close.

"His mother needs her husband. Your son needs his wife. And Taehyung, he needs his parents together. Please, you love Taehyung most. Right? Listen to me then." Si Jun pleaded. Granny gasped.

"Say what do you want to say?" Granny said angrily.

"We want to meet Mr. Kim and want to arrange his meeting with Mrs. Kim. She is still kim. Means they have not taken divorce. Right?" Si Jun said nervously.

"Can't you let them be together?" Si Jun asked.

"So you think that I am the one who is doing this with them." Granny said.

"Aniya I didn't mean that." Si Jun said nervously. Taehyung came there.

"Si Jun, forget it. She doesn't want to help. Let's go." Taehyung said and held her hand.

"Honey please." Si Jun said and Taehyung started taking her forcefully from there.

"It's your dad who is not wanting to meet your mother." Granny said. Taehyung got stopped. He turned his face.

"Come inside." Granny said and they went inside of her room.

"When I came to your father to tell him to take over the company then your mother listened our talk. Your father denied because of her and you, Tae." Granny said.

"Yeah she told me about it." Si Jun said.

"But she didn't tell you that after listening that she came to meet me." Granny said. Si Jun and Taehyung furrowed their eyebrows.

"What?" Si Jun said surprisingly. Granny nodded.

"She came to me and requested me that don't give chairman's position to someone else because I decided to give that position to someone else when your father denied." Granny told.

"Then why she came to you?" Si Jun asked.

"She said that company deserves to it's owner, original owner and that's only her husband. She promised that she will leave Taehyung's father so that he can get ready to take position." Granny told. Si Jun raised her eyebrows.

"Then they didn't take divorce?" Si Jun asked. Granny nodded.

"She lied to Taehyung that his father is not with them because they divorced but in real she left him. When his father got to know that she met me and requested me to not to give position to someone else. He thought she did that because of money." Granny said and Si Jun half opened her mouth. Taehyung's eyes became teary.

"Your mom told nothing that she requested me and I got ready because she promised that she will leave your father. Your father thought that she liked money more than him that's why he never tried to meet her again."

"And your mother didn't meet because she promised me that she will not go in front of him again." Granny told.

"I realised that how much she loved your father and my son. I decided that I will tell everything to your father and I did so. He doesn't want to see my face now that's why I am living here alone in this small hut in daegu." Granny told.

"Why did not father try to meet mom after knowing everything?" Taehyung asked.

"Because he thinks that your mom might have married to someone else and according to him he did bad with her so she will not forgive him." Granny said and Si Jun walked towards her.

"Granny help us then. We will do something so that they can meet again." Si Jun said.

"How will you do that daughter?" Granny asked.

"I have an idea." Si Jun said and smiled.

**********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 225 34
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
41K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
411 29 16
Taehyung a student in high school. Has never had a boyfriend. Not that he doesn't have the looks, because oh boy yes he does. He just doesn't have th...
3.5K 146 47
"You are the most beautiful flower in my life." ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "What did you get by marrying...