Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

Birthday party.

257 15 0
By Misskkholic

"What is he doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"It's my house. What you are doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I will tell everything. Firstly let us come inside." Si Jun said and moved forward to go inside.

"I am not going." Taehyung said angrily.

"Honey don't be stubborn. Guys you go firstly we are coming." Si Jun said to others. Jimin, Hae Soo and Jae gyeong looked at each other and went inside. Jungkook went behind them.

"Honey, it's his birthday." Si Jun said.

"So what?" Taehyung said angrily.

"Please he doesn't have friends except me. Can't we just celebrate his birthday together?" Si Jun said.

"I told you I don't like that person." Taehyung said.

"Please for me." Si Jun pleaded. Taehyung sighed.

"Just for you." Taehyung said.

"Thank you." Si Jun said happily and kissed on his cheek. She went inside. Taehyung gulped his anger and he also went inside.

"Why are we here?" Jimin asked.

"Actually it's Jungkook's birthday. So we will celebrate here." Si Jun said and Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Why? I don't want to celebrate." Jungkook said but Si Jun didn't listen to him.

"Guys firstly we will decorate his house. Okay then we will celebrate." Si Jun said.

"Si Jun I said I don't want to celebrate." Jungkook said.

"Jimin your work is to decorate ceiling with ballons and Hae Soo, you also help Jimin. Okay." Si Jun said while looking at Jimin and Hae Soo. They nodded.

"Si Jun." Jungkook said but Si Jun ignored.

"Taehyung and I will decorate walls and Jae gyeong your work is to buy birthday stuffs and all other things." Si Jun explained. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"STOP YOUR NONSENSE. I AM NOT GOING TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY." Jungkook yelled loudly.

"Who asked your opinion? We will celebrate. That's it." Si Jun said and Jungkook gasped.

"It's my house. I will not allow anyone to do anything." Jungkook said but everyone ignored him. They started doing their works. Jungkook gasped.

"It's my home or her?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Taehyung we should remove this photo." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. They started decorating his house while Jungkook was looking at them in shock.

"What is she doing with my home?" Jungkook mumbled worriedly looking here and there.

They decorated his house with ballons and ribbons. Jung Soo came inside of the house. She looked here and there surprisingly and smiled. She moved forward to them.

Her heel got stuck in carpet. She was about to fall when Taehyung quickly held her in his arms while holding her waist. Everyone looked at them shockingly.

"Wow he is so handsome." Jung Soo thought. She got lost in looking at Taehyung's face.

"Noona I bought everything whatever you told me." Jae gyeong came inside while holding some boxes. And one of them was of cake.

He looked at Taehyung who was holding Jung Soo. He gritted his teeth. Cake's box fell down from his hand. Everyone opened their mouth in shock.

Jung Soo stood up and Taehyung moved away from her quickly. Jae gyeong gulped nervously feeling scared that he fell down cake's box. Si Jun's jaw dropped.

"Jae gyeong can't you do a work properly?" Si Jun yelled angrily.

"I am sorry." Jae gyeong said while looking down.

"That Taehyung I hate him. It happened because of him." Jae gyeong thought.

"What sorry? How will we celebrate now?" Si Jun yelled.

"It's okay Si Jun. We will arrange something. Don't scold him." Taehyung said.

"Now he is playing innocent. He is so cunning boy." Jae gyeong mumbled.

"What will we do now?" Si Jun said.

"Should we go and buy another cake?" Jimin asked.

"We don't have much more money and it will be late if we again send him to take cake." Si Jun said.

"Don't need to celebrate. Just go to your houses." Jungkook said.

"Shut up. We will celebrate." Si Jun yelled.

"I will bake cake." Si Jun said. Everyone widened their eyes.

"What?" Taehyung said shockingly.

"Yeah I will do that." Si Jun said.

"How will you do that? Do you know anything about baking?" Taehyung asked.

"I will try." Si Jun said.

"Si Jun don't need to do anything." Jungkook asked.

"Yeah he is right. Don't need to do anything otherwise you will burn his kitchen." Taehyung said.

"Shut up you both. I am going." Si Jun said and went in kitchen. They both gasped.

"She is stubborn. Let her do if she wants to do." Jimin said.

"Let's go we will do other things till then." Jung Soo said and they nodded.

After some time Si Jun was in kitchen waiting for cake to be baked which was putting in oven. She crinkled her nose when she inhaled a burning smell.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. He ran inside of kitchen. Si Jun widened her eyes when she saw cake got burnt. Others ran towards kitchen too.

They opened their mouth in shock. Jungkook looked at cake and gasped. Si Jun made a cry face and looked at Jungkook.

"I am sorry. I can't do anything." Si Jun said.

"I should throw it in dustbin." Si Jun said and moved forward to throw that in dustbin. Jungkook held her arm.

"Don't throw it." Jungkook said. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why? It's burnt." Si Jun said.

"Look it's not burnt fully. It's only burnt a little bit. We will cover it with icing." Jungkook said.

"No Jungkook, it's a bad idea. Will you cut a burnt cake on your birthday?" Si Jun said.

"You made it for me with your hands. It is much for me." Jungkook said and Jung Soo came inside.

"Yeah you did hardwork. Give this to me. I will do icing." Jung Soo said and took that cake from her hands. Si Jun smiled sadly.

"You are mad Jungkook." Si Jun mumbled.

"Yeah for you." Jungkook thought.

"So guys it's ready now we should go and celebrate." Jung Soo said and they nodded.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Jungkook. Happy Birthday to you." They started singing birthday song in Korean.

"Happy 18th Birthday Jungkook." Si Jun said happily.

"Jungkook blow the candles and wish something." Si Jun said. Jungkook closed his eyes. Jungkook wished and opened his eyes. He blew the candles and everyone clapped.

"Now cut the cake." Si Jun said and Jungkook cut the cake.

"Thank you Si Jun." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled widely.

"We should play some games now." Jimin said.

"Yeah it will be fun." Hae Soo said.

"I am going Si Jun. You stay here." Taehyung said and Si Jun held his hand to stop.

"Please" Si Jun said making baby face. Taehyung smiled and sat down.

"Okay so what should we play?" Jimin asked.

"Basketball." Si Jun said. Everyone looked at her face shockingly.

"Are you mad? Do you want to break my home?" Jungkook said.

"Why? It will be fun." Si Jun said.

"Do you even know how to play that?" Taehyung said.

"I know." Si Jun said.

"Tell a indoor game miss crazy." Jimin said.

"What about truth and dare?" Hae Soo said. Si Jun made a vomit face.

"I don't like that." Si Jun said.

"Cards" jae gyeong said. Si Jun shook her head.

"Ludo." Taehyung said.

"We are 7 people here." Si Jun said making a disgusting face.

"We should play Red light, green light." Jung Soo said and jae gyeong smiled shyingly.

"Yeah we should play that if she is saying." Jae gyeong said. Si Jun looked at him surprisingly and smiled.

"Okay fine. Who will start?" Si Jun said

"You go." Si Jun said to Taehyung.

"Why always me?" Taehyung asked.

"Because you are dumbass. Go." Si Jun said and clapped.

"Okay." Taehyung said and stood up. They started playing. He turned while others got freeze like statue. Taehyung smiled and walked towards Si Jun.

"Si Jun you are out." Taehyung said to her.

"Why? I am still freeze." Si Jun thought. Taehyung moved towards her and kissed on her cheek. Si Jun widened her eyes and her cheeks got red.

"You are out now." Taehyung whispered and Si Jun smiled shyingly. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Stop this nonsense. I am not playing anything." Jungkook yelled angrily. Everyone looked at him shockingly.

"What happened?" Si Jun asked.

"I don't like this. Boring game." Jungkook said and sat down on sofa angrily.

"Okay we should play something else." Si Jun said. They started playing some other games. It's become evening. Taehyung and Si Jun were sitting next to each other while talking with each other.

Jungkook was looking at both of them. Jae gyeong walked towards Jungkook and sat down beside him. Taehyung held Si Jun's hand in his hand. Jungkook clenched fist angrily.

"This is so cunning boy. Right Jungkook." Jae gyeong said to Jungkook.

"Firstly he held my Jung Soo and now he is touching my noona." Jae gyeong said. Jungkook gave him death glare.

"It's not your Jung Soo. She is my sister." Jungkook said.

"Yeah but I like her." Jae gyeong mumbled.

"Why does every girl like him? My noona, your noona both are liking him." Jae gyeong said.

"Don't say anything. You are making me more angry." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook you should do something about it otherwise you will get lost. I hate that Taehyung after seeing him holding Jung Soo. I don't want him to be my noona's husband in future." Jae gyeong said.

"Jungkook do something and be my noona's husband in future so that I can also marry your sister." Jae gyeong said. Jungkook looked at him shockingly.

"You are talking about my sister to me. Do you not have any fear of me?" Jungkook asked.

"Is it bad to like someone?" Jae gyeong asked. Jungkook gasped.

"Yeah I can understand that. I do also like someone. I can feel for you little boy." Jungkook said and hugged jae gyeong.

"I should go now Jungkook. Bye guys." Jung Soo said. Jungkook broke the hug and nodded.

"Okay go safely." Jungkook said.

"Bye unnie." Si Jun said and jae gyeong made a sad pout.

"I wish she could stay more." Jae gyeong mumbled.

"Si Jun I am also going." Hae Soo said to Si Jun and they went then.

"Jimin are you not going?" Si Jun asked.

"Why? I want to party more, boys party." Jimin said.

"Boys party?" Si Jun said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah Jungkook, don't you have something to toast?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I have. Do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah then take that. What are you waiting?" Jimin said and Jungkook went inside.

"What are they talking about?" Si Jun asked to Taehyung.

"How could I know?" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook came there while taking a bottle and glasses. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"Are you guys going to drink?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah join us." Jimin said.

"What? Are you mad? We are not that much elder." Si Jun said.

"So you don't want to drink." Jimin asked.

"Aniya I never drank before." Si Jun said.

"Okay then Taehyung you can join us." Jimin said.

"Aniya I don't like drinking." Taehyung said. Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Okay then you, Si Jun and jae gyeong can drink juice." Jimin said. They sat down on seats.

Jimin gave a glass of juice to Si Jun and then to jae gyeong. He filled a glass half with juice and half with alcohol. He gave that glass to Taehyung and smiled.

Taehyung took that glass and started drinking that. Jimin smirked devilishly thinking that he will be drunken after some time. Jungkook and Jimin were drinking alcohol.

Si Jun and Jae gyeong were drinking juice while Taehyung was drinking juice which was half filled with alcohol.

Taehyung's eyes became heavy and blurry. He blinked tiredly and looked at Si Jun. His eyes seem to lag when he was trying to look at Si Jun.

"Si Jun...." Taehyung said and Si Jun looked at him.

"What?" Si Jun asked. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Jungkook and others looked at him in confusion.

"There is four Si Jun." Taehyung said and Si Jun raised her eyebrows. Taehyung widened his eyes to see carefully.

"One.....two.....three.......four." Taehyung said while counting in air pointing his finger on Si Jun.

"What happened to him?" Si Jun mumbled. Jimin pursued his lips to control his laugh.

"Thish....room ish floating like a boat." Taehyung said in a baby voice. Si Jun half opened her mouth.

"Are you drunk?" Si Jun asked shockingly.

*********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.8K 50
Aera ๐Ÿ‘ฉ, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
41K 1K 52
โYou can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.โž โWe can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.โž Despite having a shy and i...
25.5K 2.1K 72
โFor as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.โž A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...