Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

His Jealousy.

330 19 0
By Misskkholic

"I was 4 years old when my mom did suicide in front of my eyes." Jungkook told and Si Jun widened her eyes in shock.

"She hang overed her body with robe in front of me. I saw everything. I tried to stop her but I couldn't because I was just 4 years old. I feel scared whenever I close my eyes to sleep because I saw her hang dead body." Jungkook was telling while his body was trembling.

His tears were flowing and he was shaking and trembling in fear. Si Jun was looking at him with teary eyes.

"I can't sleep. I...I am unable to sleep because... because I see my mother S....Si Jun. I can't." Jungkook was saying and trembling. Si Jun hugged him tightly.

Si Jun started crying badly listening that and Jungkook was crying too. Jungkook hugged her tightly too. He tightened his grip like he never want to broke that hug.

Si Jun was crying loudly while Jungkook heard her voice. He opened his eyes and pulled himself away from her. He saw her face and cupped her face softly.

"Why are you crying? Huh?" Jungkook asked while looking at her. Si Jun's eyes were closed and she was crying badly. She didn't say anything.

"I asked something. Why are you crying? Don't cry. Stop this." Jungkook said and wiped her tears by his hands. Si Jun opened her eyes slowly.

"I am sorry Jungkook. I am so sorry." Si Jun said and Jungkook shook his head.

"You didn't do anything. Don't say that." Jungkook said.

"I shouldn't have asked that. I am sorry." Si Jun said and Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"No you didn't do anything. Stop this now." Jungkook said and Si Jun sobbed. She nodded and tried to stop crying but she couldn't.

She got stopped after two hours. Her eyes became red and puffy. Jungkook was trying his best to stop her but she didn't stop. Si Jun wiped her tears and moved her gaze to Jungkook.

His eyes were also became red and puffy. She felt guilty that instead of stopping his tears. She was crying continuesly.

"I am really bad. I should have stopped you from crying but I was the one who didn't stop crying." Si Jun said sadly.

"Why did you cry? And who cries for two hours. Are you mad?" Jungkook said angrily. Si Jun pursued her lips.

"I am emotional. When I start cry in real because of sadness then I can only stop after two hours." Si Jun said and Jungkook looked at her face and smiled.

"You are really mad." Jungkook said.

"Yeah everyone says that. I can't stop crying and no one can make me stop when I cry. You can think it's my weakness because I don't know how to stop crying." Si Jun said. Jungkook chuckled.

"It's became too late. Are you not going?" Jungkook asked.

"Should I?" Si Jun asked.

"Why are you asking me?" Jungkook asked.

"Because you said you feel scared." Si Jun said. Jungkook turned his face to her.

"You should go now." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook if you really feel scared then put your favourite person's picture below your pillow." Si Jun said.

"What?" Jungkook said shockingly.

"Yeah if you will do that then whenever you see ghost in your dreams and wake up from sleep in fear then you can see that person's picture. It can help to calm down yourself." Si Jun said.

"You do this?" Jungkook asked looking at her.

"Not now but yeah I remember whenever I felt scared I did it. I put dad's photo below my pillow and whenever I woke up in fear from sleep. I quickly took his picture below from pillow and hugged that." Si Jun said and chuckled.

"I know I am crazy and my ideas are much more crazier but it worked for me. I can't say it will work for you too or not." Si Jun said.

"I will try that." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled.

"So I should go now." Si Jun said and stood up to go.

"I am also coming with you." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Si Jun asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Because it's mid night. I can't let you walk alone on streets." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled.

"Okay" Si Jun said and they started walking to go. Both of them were walking silently on streets.

Si Jun was looking here and there while Jungkook was looking at her. He gulped nervously because his hand touched to her hand suddenly.

Si Jun didn't realised but Jungkook did he was thinking that he should hold her hand or not. He moved his hand near her hand but he moved it away then in fear that she will not like that.

They both were walking. He turned his face and closed his eyes tightly while trying to hold her hand.

"We are here." Si Jun said and Jungkook opened his eyes quickly and looked at her. He nodded.

"Bye good night. Sleep peacefully. Okay." Si Jun said and went inside of her house. Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Why is it so hard to hold her hand? Jungkook you can't even do this and that half bone. He did even told her about his feelings." Jungkook talked to himself and punched a fist in air.

____________

Si Jun was sitting on her seat while others were also sitting. Namjoon was studying. Si Jun's all focus was on board.

Suddenly someone hit shoes on her leg. She looked down and then here and there in confusion. Taehyung pursued his lips to control his laugh who just sat next to her seat on right side.

Si Jun narrowed her eyes. She looked at Taehyung and kicked on his knee. Taehyung widened his eyes and turned his face to her.

Si Jun sticked her tounge out teasingly. Taehyung narrowed his eyes and smiled then. Si Jun turned her face to see board. Jungkook gritted his teeth because he was looking at both of them.

Taehyung moved his hand forward towards Si Jun's hand and his hand touched. Jungkook clenched fist tightly seeing that.

Si Jun smiled shyingly she could feel his hand was touching on her hand. He smiled shyingly and held her hand. Jungkook clenched his jaw seeing that. He quickly stood up from his seat angrily.

"You half bone." Jungkook said loudly in anger.

Si Jun and Taehyung looked at him shockingly. He went towards Taehyung and punched on his face brutally. Taehyung fell down on floor.

Si Jun looked at Jungkook in fear. He held Si Jun's hand and started taking her with him but Si Jun jerked his hand and slapped on his cheek.

"I thought you are my friend but you are bad Jungkook. You are not my friend. Never show me your face again." Si Jun said angrily.

"Aniyaa........." Jungkook screamed loudly. Students and Namjoon looked at him shockingly.

Jungkook was sitting on his seat. He started breathing heavily. He saw Si Jun and Taehyung was still sitting on their seats holding hands.

"It means that was a dream." Jungkook mumbled and sighed in relief.

"What is your problem Jungkook? Why do you disturb class everyday by screaming suddenly?" Namjoon said and Jungkook looked down.

"Solve this question on your notebook now." Namjoon said and Jungkook didn't even hold a pen in his hand.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and walked towards him angrily. Si Jun was looking at them worriedly.

"I said something." Namjoon said loudly.

"I don't want to do." Jungkook replied.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Because I don't know how to solve this question." Jungkook said and students laughed.

"You idiot, why do you even come to school if you don't want to study?" Namjoon yelled angrily.

"Stand up here until I am here in class." Namjoon said and walked away from him. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. Jungkook moved his gaze on Si Jun.

"Students pay attention on black board. Do study otherwise I will shave your eyebrows." Namjoon yelled angrily.

Si Jun turned her face and looked at board but she was feeling sorry for him. She jerked Taehyung's hand which she was holding.

"Sir please let him sit." Si Jun said while standing up.

"It's his punishment." Namjoon said.

"Sir I promise he will pay attention in class from now on. Please." Si Jun said and pleaded. Namjoon sighed.

"Fine sit down." Namjoon said and Si Jun sighed in relief. Jungkook and Si Jun both sat down.

Jungkook felt happy in deep down of his heart because Si Jun took his side while on the other side Taehyung got angry because of Si Jun's action. He didn't want her to do anything for him.

(Lunch time)

"Hae Soo I have done eating. I am going." Si Jun said while they both were sitting in cafeteria.

"But where?" Hae Soo asked.

"In classroom." Si Jun said and ran away from them.

She ran towards classroom and entered in classroom. She saw Jungkook was sleeping peacefully there alone while sitting on his seat.

She sighed and smiled. She quickly walked towards him and sat down on a seat in front of him.

"Jungkook" Si Jun said suddenly while putting her hand under his hairs and caressed his hairs. Jungkook stood up shockingly.

Si Jun chuckled while Jungkook was looking at her in shock. His heart started beating fast and loudly. He blinked nervously. He struggled to take another breath.

"Wh...what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Open your notebook. I came here to teach you." Si Jun said and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"To teach me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes I promised to sir that you will pay attention in class from now on. So you have to study now and I will make sure that you study. So for that I am your teacher from now on. Okay." Si Jun said.

"Okay?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"I don't want to study. I am unable to understand problems." Jungkook said.

"I will teach you and help you in study. Whenever you get any problem you can ask me at any time. I will surely help you." Si Jun said.

"Promise?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun nodded.

"Promise" Si Jun said and smiled.

"Okay but you have to come whenever I need your help." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled.

"Yeah I will come. You are my friend afterall." Si Jun said and smiled. Jungkook nodded.

(On the other side)

"Hae Soo, where is Si Jun?" Taehyung asked to Hae Soo who was sitting in cafeteria.

"She went to classroom." Hae Soo replied.

"To classroom?" Taehyung asked. Hae Soo nodded.

"Okay thanks." Taehyung said and walked away from her.

"What is she doing in class?" Taehyung mumbled. He reached to classroom.

"Si Jun" He mumbled when he was about to enter in classroom. He got stopped seeing her with Jungkook.

Si Jun was laughing while she was sitting in front of Jungkook. She was teaching him some problems. Jungkook was looking at her face peacefully and listening to her whatever she was teaching him carefully.

"Understood?" Si Jun asked while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded.

"Okay then do it on your own now." Si Jun said. They both didn't realise that Taehyung was looking at both of them angrily.

Taehyung clenched his jaw and turned to go outside. He walked away from there while Si Jun and Jungkook didn't even see that he was standing there.

"Jungkook is becoming more important for her now. She only thinks about him but what about me then. Who will think about me if she will think about him everytime?" Taehyung thought in his mind while he was walking on corridor.

He went inside of washroom and looked at his reflection in anger. He imagined that Jungkook was laughing at him.

"What happened half bone? I told you she will love me. Look she started liking me day by day. What will you do now? She is spending her time with me more than you." Jungkook said sarcastically. Taehyung slammed his hand on mirror.

"Jungkook. I hate him." Taehyung yelled angrily.

(At night)

"So Jungkook do you have any other doubt?" Si Jun asked while holding a notebook in her hand. They both were sitting on a chair in the park. Jungkook shook his head.

"Okay then you have already done eating food. I should go then." Si Jun said and Jungkook nodded.

It started raining then. Si Jun looked at sky annoyingly.

"Thank god I took umbrella." Si Jun said and opened her umbrella.

"Where is your umbrella?" Si Jun asked.

"I didn't take." Jungkook replied.

"Oh you will get drenched then like before and you will catch cold. Let's go come with me." Si Jun said. Jungkook shook his head.

"It's okay. I am fine." Jungkook said.

"What okay? Come here. You are stupid. You should carry a umbrella. It's monsoon." Si Jun said and pulled him closer under umbrella while holding his arm.

"Let's go. I will go to my house then you can take this umbrella." Si Jun said and started walking.

They were walking to go to her house. Si Jun was continuesly talking while Jungkook was listening to her and looking at her face peacefully.

"Wow she is really beautiful. No makeup, no fancy dress, no high heels, no long hairs but still beautiful." Jungkook thought and smiled.

"Look we are here." Si Jun said and she handed him her umbrella.

"You can take this now. Good night. Bye." Si Jun said and went inside of her house. Jungkook smiled and turned. He walked away from there. Taehyung was looking at both of them from his room's window. He clenched fist tightly, breathing heavily in anger.

**********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 943 32
"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower," He whispers in his husky voice. Like Ro...
1.9K 99 18
Your not-so typical popular boy and bad boy love story. But for a little twists and turns, everyone knows the popular boy likes another guy, the bad...
192K 5.6K 20
Y/n, you are a bad girl, you have been kicked out of three different schools. You only have your older brother left as your parents got into a car ac...
90.6K 5.9K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...