Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

Waiting for him.

319 19 0
By Misskkholic

Jungkook was still standing there. It started raining after some time. Everyone walked away from there but he didn't move a step back from there.

His heart was aching and it was feeling like sky was crying in behalf of him. All the scenes were coming in front of his eyes and making him even more sad.

"Why can't I forget her? Even after knowing that she will surely chose him. WHY?" Jungkook screamed in anger. He moved his gaze upward at sky and a tear fell down from his eyes.

"I can't see that. Please. Don't do this to me." Jungkook said and made fists tightly to control his pain.

(At Si Jun's home)

"Thank god we reached at home. It is raining now." Taehyung said while looking outside through the window of Si Jun's room.

"Honey get out. I want to sleep for some time." Si Jun said while she was laid on bed.

"I am not going anywhere." Taehyung said and sat beside her.

"Please go. I am tired." Si Jun said loudly.

"Then let me also sleep here. I am also tired." Taehyung said and laid beside her. Si Jun gave him death glare.

"What?" Taehyung said raising his eyebrows.

"Go away." Si Jun said angrily and kicked on his leg.

"I am not going." Taehyung said and Si Jun sat then. She took a pillow and started hitting Taehyung with that. Taehyung also took a pillow. He also stated hitting her.

"Go. Go." Si Jun was repeating it continuesly.

"I will not. I will not." Taehyung was repeating while they both were fighting continuesly like kids and hitting each other with pillow.

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He grabbed that pillow which Si Jun was holding and pulled that. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock. He threw that pillow and grabbed her tightly.

Both of them started breathing heavily. Si Jun was looking at him shockingly. Taehyung removed hairs away from her face and pinned behind her ear. He cupped her face and started moving towards her face.

Si Jun widened her eyes because she understood what he was trying to do. She started breathing heavily. Their heart started beating fast. Taehyung was moving his lips towards her lips.

Si Jun gulped nervously and quickly pushed him. Taehyung fell down on floor and she hide herself with blanket. She started breathing fast. Taehyung opened his mouth in shock and chuckled.

"Why did you push me? Are you feeling shy?" Taehyung asked quickly while standing up on his legs.

"Shut up. Get out of my room. Now." Si Jun yelled from under the blanket.

"All time you behave like you don't feel shy but when it comes to dating and relationship. You are the most shy girl here in planet." Taehyung said and Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"Aniya I don't feel shy." Si Jun yelled angrily.

"You feel shy. You didn't even say that you like me." Taehyung said and Si Jun widened her eyes.

"Why would I say that? I don't like you." Si Jun yelled. She was still hiding under blanket. Taehyung pursued his lips to control his laugh.

"So you really don't like me." Taehyung said.

"Yeah I don't. Get out." Si Jun yelled angrily.

"Okay." Taehyung said and went outside without even saying anything. Si Jun removed blanket because of silence. She sighed in relief that he was not there.

"Dumbass. Who said I like him. He is day dreaming." Si Jun said and rolled his eyes. She laid again and slept because of tiredness.

(On the other side)

Jimin was in his room. He took a shower and came outside from the bathroom in bathrobe. He walked towards mirror and grabbed a hair dryer. He started drying his hairs.

A notification bumped in his phone. He held his phone with another hand and started checking his phone. He started swiping while he was seeing pictures which they clicked at amusement park.

Si Jun's photo came then. He stopped swiping. He smiled looking at her face. He swiped then and again it was Si Jun's picture. He swiped again and again it was Si Jun's picture.

He took almost 200 pictures and 170 pictures were about of only Si Jun which Jimin clicked secretly. He was smiling widely seeing her pictures.

"I will take these photos and I will keep that in album. It was the best day of my life." Jimin said and smiled widely.

"Ahhh...." He hissed when dryer's hot air touched on his scalp. He moved dryer away.

___________

Si Jun opened her eyes and blinked tiredly. She looked here and there and took her phone in hand. It was showing past 8pm. She stood up and went inside of the bathroom. She went downstairs then.

"Dinner is ready Si Jun. Come and eat." Mrs. Min said and she hummed in yes. She sat down on chair.

"You were sleeping. What happened? Are you sick?" Mr. Min asked worriedly.

"Aniya we bunked today and went to amusement park. That's why I got tired." Si Jun said and Mrs. Min raised her eyebrows.

"What, you bunked your class. Why and with whom?" Mrs. Min asked quickly.

"Me, Taehyung and my other friends." Si Jun said.

"Taehyung, he also bunked. He is a decent boy not like you. Why did he bunk?" Mrs. Min said.

"He was worried about me so he also went with me." Si Jun said and Mrs. Min raised her eyebrows and moved her gaze to Mr. Min. They both pursued their lips to control their laugh.

"Where is Jae gyeong?" Si Jun asked.

"He went to his friend's home." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun nodded.

"Do you know what is tomorrow?" Mrs. Min said curiously.

"How could I know?" Si Jun said.

"You didn't even remember your brother's birthday." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun widened her eyes.

"His birthday?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah we are thinking of baking cake and give him a surprise at 12 AM." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun hummed.

"Good Idea. Do it." Si Jun said and she started eating food. Mrs. Min and Mr. Min was talking with each other while Si Jun was busy in eating.

"Oh shit. I forgot to wish him goodbye. What if he will feel bad that I didn't even say goodbye to him." Si Jun thought worriedly.

"He is not that much bad. Poor Jungkook." Si Jun thought worriedly.

"One second. What if he is still hungry like he said he only eats when he has money otherwise he sleeps hungrily." Si Jun thought in her mind. She stood up and went in kitchen.

"What happened to her?" Mrs. Min mumbled. She grabbed a lunch box in her hand and started putting food in that.

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Min said.

"I will eat outside in fresh air." Si Jun said and went outside.

"But it's raining." Mrs. Min said but she has already went.

"What a crazy girl." Mrs. Min mumbled.

"Looks like she likes Taehyung too much." Mrs. Min mumbled and Mr. Min laughed.

Si Jun ran towards park while holding umbrella in her hand. She reached at park. She looked here and there but Jungkook was not there. She gasped and sat down on chair.

"I can wait. He will come in some time." Si Jun talked to herself. She was waiting for him to come there while Jungkook was still standing at outside of the amusement park.

"Why is he not coming today?" Si Jun thought. It became about 30 minutes but he still didn't come there. She looked here and there. There was no sign of him. She was sitting alone there while holding umbrella. It was raining continuesly.

"What should I do? Should I go?" Si Jun thought and looked at her wrist watch. It became 10:30pm. She stood up and turned to go outside of the park.

She started walking on road towards her home but she got stopped when she saw someone standing there in front of her. She moved her gaze upward and saw Jungkook who was drenched in rain.

"Jungkook...." Si Jun said worriedly and ran towards him. He was looking at her with puffy, red eyes. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"Why your eyes are puffy? Have you cried?" Si Jun asked worriedly but Jungkook didn't say anything. She held his hand to shook him. She widened her eyes.

"Your body is burning in fever." Si Jun said and put her hand on his forehead.

"Why are you like this?" Si Jun said worriedly and covered his head under her umbrella.

"Come with me." Si Jun said.

"Why?" Jungkook said tiredly.

"Because you have fever. You need to change clothes." Si Jun said and Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't need to do anything." Jungkook said while his body was trembling.

"Shut up." Si Jun said and wrapped her other hand around his waist to give him support.

"Let's go." Si Jun said and started walking towards her home. Jungkook looked at her and they reached in front of her house.

"Mom and dad will not allow him to go inside. What should I do now?" Si Jun thought worriedly. She took Jungkook in front of Taehyung's house.

"Honey, open the door." Si Jun whispered slowly so that Mrs. Kim could not listen her. Taehyung opened door. He widened his eyes seeing Jungkook with her.

"Why is he here and what are you doing with him?" Taehyung said angrily.

"Firstly let us come inside." Si Jun said and they entered in his house.

"Honey, he is so heavy. You held him now." Si Jun said and Taehyung gritted his teeth. Taehyung held Jungkook's arm.

"What is he doing here?" Taehyung asked slowly. Jungkook fainted in Taehyung's arms.

"I don't know but he was getting drenched and he has fever also." Si Jun replied. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Then why did you take him here?" Taehyung asked angrily.

"So what could I do? You and he is almost of same height. He can wear your clothes and can't you just let him stay here at your house for one night." Si Jun said and Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Why? Why will I give him my clothes?" Taehyung yelled.

"He can't wear my clothes that will not fit on him. Your clothes will easily fit on him. Just give him clothes." Si Jun yelled. Jungkook was hanging in Taehyung's arms.

"What are you waiting for now? Just take him in your room." Si Jun yelled at him.

"Hush, this girl." Taehyung mumbled and took Jungkook in his arms and threw him on his bed.

"He is really heavy." Taehyung said while breathing heavily. Si Jun came inside.

"Honey, your clothes." Si Jun said and Taehyung gasped.

"Yeah I am taking that." Taehyung said and walked towards his wardrobe. He grabbed some clothes in his hand.

"What? Why are you standing here? Go outside." Taehyung yelled at her.

"Yeah I am going." Si Jun said and went outside. Taehyung closed the door and changed Jungkook's clothes. Si Jun was standing outside. Taehyung opened door.

"You can come now?" Taehyung said and Si Jun quickly went inside. She sat beside him and covered him with blanket. She put her hand on his forehead.

"Honey do you have paracetamol?" Si Jun asked and Taehyung hummed.

"I have already given him medicine." Taehyung said and Si Jun nodded.

"Don't worry. I hate him but I will take care of him if he is not well." Taehyung said and Si Jun smiled.

"I know you very well. You don't hate him. You just don't like him because you thinks he did bad with me. Right?" Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. Si Jun stood up and moved closer to her.

"Don't worry. He is not that much bad. You trust me." Si Jun said while cupping his face. Taehyung smiled and nodded. Si Jun hugged him.

"I am sorry." Si Jun said and Taehyung hugged her back.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I always end up fighting with you." Si Jun said and Taehyung chuckled.

"But I like fighting with you." Taehyung said and Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Really?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung hummed.

"Why?" Si Jun asked.

"Because mom says we only fight with them whom we love most." Taehyung said.

"Where is your mom?" Si Jun asked, breaking their hug.

"She is in your home. They are preparing a surprise party for jae gyeong." Taehyung said and Si Jun nodded.

"I totally forgot that." Si Jun said and looked at her wrist watch.

"It's 11pm. We should also go there." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded.

"What about Jungkook?" Si Jun asked.

"Let him sleep here. He is sleeping peacefully." Taehyung said and Si Jun hummed. They both reached at her house.

"Si Jun, where were you daughter? We all were waiting for you." Mrs. Min said and moved her gaze to Taehyung who came after Si Jun.

"I was at Taehyung's home." Si Jun said and Mrs. Min nodded.

"Okay fine. Let's help. We only have one hour. Jae gyeong will come at 12 AM. He told me that he will be late because of rain." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun nodded.

"Taehyung, you come here and help me." Mrs. Kim said and he nodded. He went towards her mother.

It became 11:55pm. Jae gyeong reached at home. He was standing outside of the house. He opened door and came inside.

"Mom, dad. Why is it so dark? Have everyone slept?" Jae gyeong mumbled. He moved forward and tried to reach at light board to on lights.

Suddenly lights got on and everyone started singing birthday song in Korean. Jae gyeong widened his eyes in shock. He smiled seeing their surprise. Mrs. Min was holding cake in her hands.

"Happy Birthday my son." Mr. and Mrs. Min said and jae gyeong smiled.

"Thank you mom. Thanks everyone." Jae gyeong said. He cut cake with knife.

"Happy 16th Birthday jae gyeong." Si Jun said.

"Thank you noona." Jae gyeong said and hugged her. Everyone were busy in their chit chat while Si Jun and Taehyung were standing away from them.

"We should go now." Mrs. Kim said.

"Tae let's go son." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung nodded.

"I will come in morning. Okay." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. Mrs. Kim and Taehyung went to their house. Si Jun sighed and went upstairs in her room. She laid on her bed and slept after some time.

(On the other side)

"This Jungkook, he took my bed. Where will I sleep now?" Taehyung said and scratched his scalp in annoyance.

"You Jungkook, move away." Taehyung yelled angrily but Jungkook was sleeping peacefully. He sat down on the other side of the bed.

"Why did Si Jun take him here? God promise if it's not for Si Jun, I would have killed him." Taehyung yelled and fell down on bed. He was maintaining his distance from Jungkook and he slept then after some time.

It became morning. Mrs. Kim was doing her work in kitchen when Si Jun came inside of their house.

"Good morning aunty." Si Jun said and Mrs. Kim widened her eyes.

"You are here at so early morning today." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yeah actually it's sunday so it's school holiday and I was getting bore." Si Jun said and Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Good that you came here. I was making breakfast but Taehyung is still sleeping. Si Jun wake him up." Mrs. Kim said.

"Okay." Si Jun said and marched towards his room. She opened his room's door. She widened her eyes seeing both of them sleeping peacefully while hugging each other. Her jaw dropped.

"Ahhh....." Si Jun screamed loudly.

**********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...
90.6K 5.9K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
192K 5.6K 20
Y/n, you are a bad girl, you have been kicked out of three different schools. You only have your older brother left as your parents got into a car ac...
36.7K 1.3K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰ π—Žπ—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ." ↦↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀ↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀↀ He...