Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

Letter.

324 18 0
By Misskkholic

Teddy bear and Si Jun were sitting on a chair in the park. Teddy started writing something on a note notebook. He showed it to her.

"Why are you upset this time?" It was written on it.

"I am bad. I said something that I shouldn't have." Si Jun replied. Teddy wiped her tears with his hands.

"It's okay. Let bygones be bygones." That teddy showed her in notebook.

"Aniya what is he feeling? What if he will do something bad with himself?" Si Jun asked worriedly.

"You don't need to worry about him. You should worry about yourself firstly." He wrote that and showed to her.

"How can I? I did something bad that I shouldn't have done." Si Jun said sadly.

"Look at your face. You made what your condition. Don't cry. Everything will be fine. Okay." Teddy wrote and showed to her.  Si  Jun nodded.

Teddy moved a chocolate forward towards her. Si Jun looked at him in confusion. Teddy gestured her to eat that. Si Jun narrowed her eyes and smiled then. She took it from his hand quickly.

"Thank you." She said and walked away from him. She waved her hand and marched towards her home.

"Really mad." Teddy thought in his mind.

"I thought it's most happiest day of my life in morning but now I am feeling like it's worst day ever. I will say sorry to him tomorrow." Si Jun talked to herself while walking to her home.

___________

"Where is Jungkook? I hope he will forgive me." Si Jun thought in her mind while she was walking in corridor to go to her classroom. She was looking for Jungkook here and there.

"He must be in classroom." Si Jun talked to herself and quickly walked towards her classroom. She looked here and there but Jungkook was not there anywhere. She sat down on her seat.

"Look Jungkook is here. He is criminal. Right?" Someone said and Si Jun quickly moved her gaze towards door. She saw Jungkook was standing there. He was looking at her too.

"He is criminal." Everyone started whispering. Si Jun gulped nervously feeling upset from his gaze.

"Si Jun....you can do it." Si Jun talked to herself and sighed. She stood up but Jungkook quickly sat down on his seat.

She looked at him and moved forward to go near him and say sorry to him but Namjoon came inside then. Everyone bowed to him and Si Jun couldn't say anything so she sat down on her seat.

"I want to say sorry but I am feeling scared of him. What if he will beat me?" Si Jun was thinking all that in her mind.

"We should start our class. Okay." Namjoon said and started teaching.

(Time skip)

Si Jun was looking for Jungkook here and there to say sorry to him. She was continuesly praying in her mind because she was feeling scared of him.

She saw Jungkook was coming towards her. She stopped seeing him. Jungkook stopped too. She blinked continuesly and fake smiled. She gulped nervously and moved forward to walk towards him.

"Jungkook, I heard he is criminal." Students saying it whoever standing around him. Si Jun felt guilty again because she exposed his truth.

"Yeah I am. So?" Jungkook said while raising one of his eyebrows upward.

"Do you want that I go to jail again in crime of killing all of you?" Jungkook said sarcastically.

Everyone widened their eyes and moved their gaze down feeling scared of him. Si Jun gulped nervously and ran away from there.

"I will not say sorry to him. He will surely kill me. I will not go in front of him." Si Jun talked to herself worriedly while breathing heavily.

Si Jun was walking on road while she was thinking how Jungkook made everyone feel fear of him. She convinced herself that she should say sorry because he will kill him if she will not do that. She nodded to herself.

"You can do it Si Jun." Si Jun said and turned to go to him but she stopped then.

"One second, I don't know where does he live then where am I going?" Si Jun asked to herself.

"Ahh.....I can't even say sorry. I can say anything in anger but I can't say this small word to him. Why he is so dangerous?" Si Jun said to herself. She pulled her hairs in annoyance.

"What should I do now?" Si Jun asked to herself. She went to her home then because she didn't had any option. She went to her room and started thinking about how she will say sorry to him. She fell down on bed in annoyance.

"Idea." Si Jun said while sitting on bed.

"I will write a sorry letter. Yeah, it will be good." Si Jun talked to herself and nodded to herself. She sat down on her desk and put a paper on desk. She started writing on it. She moved that paper upward and smiled widely seeing that.

"Yeah I will give it to him tomorrow." Si Jun said and folded that paper and put that in her school bag.

(Next day)

Si Jun went to school and she was sitting on her chair. She was waiting for Jungkook to come there soon so she can give letter to him. Jungkook came inside.

"Finally, he is here." Si Jun thought in her mind. She smiled and stood up. She walked towards him.

"Jungkook" Si Jun said sweetly.

"What?" Jungkook asked slowly.

"I wrote a letter for you." Si Jun said and moved that letter forward. Jungkook took that and read that letter.

"Si Jun.....I forgive you." Jungkook said dramatically. He smiled widely and Si Jun smiled widely too.

"Si Jun....Si Jun." Hae Soo screamed her name and Si Jun got shocked. She looked here and there.

"Was I dreaming?" Si Jun mumbled.

"What?" Hae Soo said shockingly.

"Aniya...." Si Jun said and fake smiled.

"Look Jungkook is here." Someone said and Si Jun moved her gaze to him. He was seeing her too. He sat down on his seat then.

"I will give him letter after school." Si Jun thought in her mind.

(Lunch time)

Si Jun and Hae Soo was walking in corridor. Si Jun was thinking that how will she give him that letter. Jungkook was coming towards her. She gulped nervously. A girl went closer to him.

"Oppa....this is for you." A girl said to Jungkook and moved a letter forward to him. Jungkook took that in his hand and tore that letter without wasting a second. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock. She blinked twice.

"Jungkook, this is for you." Si Jun said to him. Jungkook smirked devilishly and tore her letter quickly and walked away from her.

"Aniyaaaaaa......." Si Jun said loudly. Everyone looked at her.

"What happened Si Jun?" Hae Soo asked while shaking her body. Si Jun looked here and there. Jungkook was standing away from her. That girl was also standing there whose letter he tore.

Si Jun blinked twice when she realised she was dreaming again. Jungkook was looking at her weirdly. Si Jun gulped nervously and fake smiled.

Jungkook didn't respond anything and walked away from there. Si Jun sighed in relief.

"Oppa at least listen to me." That girl said but Jungkook had already gone from there. That girl kicked floor.

"How rude? He tore my love letter." That girl said.

"Poor girl. He tore her love letter. Will he accept my sorry letter?" Si Jun thought in her mind. She pursued her lips and sighed.

Time had skipped. Everyone were started walking outside of classroom to go to home. Si Jun was worrying about that letter. Taehyung came towards her.

"I am going. Are you coming?" Taehyung asked.

"I will come in some minutes." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. He went outside. She moved her gaze to Jungkook. He stood up and packed his bag to go.

Si Jun sighed and made a fist. She was holding letter in her hand. She gathered her all courage. She hang her bag on her shoulder and quickly walked towards him. Jungkook looked at her in confusion.

"This is for you." Si Jun said quickly and handed him that letter. She quickly ran away from there.

"Hoo......love letter." Everyone screamed and hooted. Jungkook was still loading what happened just a moment ago. He opened that letter. A boy tried to see that. Jungkook quickly hide that, giving him a death glare.

"Okay okay. Read your love letter. I am going." That boy said and went outside. Jungkook again moved that letter in front of his eyes and started reading it.

"Dear criminal Jungkook." It was written on first line. Jungkook started reading it carefully.

(Letter)

Dear criminal Jungkook,

Subject:- For saying sorry.

I am your classmate Min Si Jun. I was feeling guilty since that time when I said you criminal in front of everyone. I want you to forgive me. If you forgave me then don't beat anyone to calm your anger down which is obviously because of me. If you will do it then I will consider it that you have forgiven me. Thanks for your kindness.

Thanking you.
Your.........what am I to you? I didn't write it because there is no relationship between us that's why I left it blank.
Min Si Jun.

Jungkook smiled after reading it. He took a pen in his hand and put that paper on his desk. He started writing something on it.

"Life." He wrote it in the blank which Si Jun left after "Your" in letter and it became "Your life" now.

"Life. You are the reason I am living. You are my life." Jungkook thought in his mind and smiled.

He moved his gaze to window and he could saw Si Jun which was walking in garden to go outside of the school. He put his hand on the mirror and smiled.

"Don't know? He read that or not? He will forgive me or not? Atleast I gave him letter. It's more for me." Si Jun talked to herself and walked outside of the school door.

(At home)

"Si Jun come here and help me in kitchen." Mrs. Min said to her while she was in kitchen. Si Jun was sitting on sofa.

"Aniya.....I don't know anything. Let me watch movie." Si Jun said quickly.

"I told you come here means come here. Now." Mrs. Min said angrily.

"I will not." Si Jun said quickly.

"COME HERE." Mrs. Min yelled loudly and Si Jun stood up facing her.

"I don't like doing work in kitchen." Si Jun said.

"Then don't eat anything if you don't want to work." Mrs. Min said angrily. Si Jun's eyes became teary. She gritted her teeth.

"Fine I am going. I will not come to this home again." Si Jun said and went outside of the house.

"Yeah go out." Mrs. Min yelled.

"I will not go there. She is so bad." Si Jun said while walking on the road. She was going to her favorite park to calm herself but she got stopped after seeing a known figure.

"Jungkook.....why is he here?" Si Jun talked to herself.

Jungkook was sitting in the side of the road. He was lost in his own thoughts. Si Jun walked towards him to see that it was really him or not. Jungkook moved his gaze upward and saw her in front of him.

"Why are you sitting here?" Si Jun asked nervously in fear. Jungkook didn't say anything. Si Jun sat beside him while she was feeling scared in inside.

"Did you.....did you sit here because you fought with your parents?" Si Jun asked nervously looking at him. He still didn't say anything.

"You know everytime when I fight with my mom. I go to a park because I feel calm there." Si Jun told him and moved her gaze to him.

"Do you also want to calm yourself down?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Jungkook moved his gaze on her. He was looking at her face without any expression.

"If you don't want to talk then it's okay. I am going." Si Jun said slowly and stood up to go away from him. She moved a step forward.

"Stop" Jungkook said and she stopped. She turned to face him.

"Can I also come with you?" Jungkook asked slowly. Si Jun smiled and nodded.

They were walking together but both of them didn't say anything. Jungkook didn't say anything because he didn't know what to say and Si Jun didn't say anything because she was feeling nervous with him because she never walked with him before.

"Look park is here." Si Jun said breaking the silence. Jungkook hummed. They went inside and Si Jun sat down on a chair.

"It's my favorite spot whenever I cry I just come here." Si Jun told while putting her hand on chair.

"You can sit if you want to." Si Jun said nervously.

"You said you don't like my smell." Jungkook said while looking down. Si Jun felt a pang in her heart hearing that.

"I am sorry." Si Jun said while looking down because she was feeling guilty.

"Why?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun's eyes became teary.

"I didn't want to say that." Si Jun said while moving her gaze upward and a tear rolled down from her eyes. Jungkook quickly sat down beside him, cupping her face and he wiped her tear with his thumb.

"Don't cry." Jungkook said worriedly. Si Jun was looking at him shockingly. Jungkook blinked and moved away from her hurriedly. Both of them again got silent.

"Why were you sitting there on road?" Si Jun asked nervously.

"Because I didn't want to go to home." Jungkook said while looking down.

"Why didn't you want to go to home?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Because I don't have any home." Jungkook replied and moved his gaze on her. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 143 47
"You are the most beautiful flower in my life." ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "What did you get by marrying...
210K 13.5K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...
11.1K 740 51
It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Jungkook in their childhood. Si Jun who is...