HAWKINS BLEEDING , will byers

By peachyxxic

In which Stephenie Harrington has a bad reputation and is forced to hangout with a group of boys ... More

HAWKINS BLEEDING!
SEASON ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
SEASON TWO
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
SEASON THREE
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
SEASON FOUR
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
regarding season 5

37

4K 104 1
By peachyxxic

HAWKINS BLEEDING! CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN:
MOVING DAY

Stephenie was in her room, sitting on her bed. She faced the wall of her room with her tv in front of her. She needed to get her powers back fully. She sighed, before narrowing her eyes at the black screened tv. She was going to try to turn it back on. She focused on the control on the side of the tv, trying to turn it and she felt it get closer and closer to turning but just as she was about to turn it completely it started to ring in her ear making her groan and put her arm up to use more of her power. "Come on" she muttered, her hand starting to shake slightly. She felt her self start to breathe heavier and her vision went blurry. She let out a frustrated sob as she patted her hands around her bed to feel grounded. She felt disappointed wash over her and brought her knees up to her chest. she couldn't even do something as simple as turning the TV on? She had just gotten her powers and now they were gone.

then she heard a knock at her window, startling her a little bit but when she saw the familiar silhouette and stood up questioningly. He hadn't told her he was coming over? She unlocked the window and opened it, revealing Will Byers. Immediately his face turned concerned.

"Hey" she said "what?" She asked, pulling him though

"What's wrong?" he asked and Stephenie touched her face, to feel tears. She hadn't even realized she was crying.

"Oh—uh it's nothing" Stephenie stated, walking away but Will gently placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You know I know you better than that" he said and Stephenie sighed. "We're you trying to use your powers?" He asked and Stephenie turned

"Maybe" she pursed her lips slightly

"Stephenie it's fine you don't have your powers. Your perfect without them." Stephenie smiled up at Will, placing her hand on his cheek and kissing him softly.

"Thanks Will"

Stephenie and Will hung out on Stephenies bed, while Madonna played on her radio, and watching 'The Brady Bunch' on her TV. Will was also showing her how to play dungeons and dragons, after so long of her just watching.

"Stephenie"

"Yeah Will?"

"I need to tell you something"

"What is it?" Stephenie said sitting up

"Don't get mad" he said

"Of course not, you can tell me" she said holding his hand

"I-I'm moving in a couple months" he said

"Oh" Stephenie didn't know what to say

"After this whole thing my mom said we need a fresh start" he said, making Stephenie look down.

"Hey" Will said putting a hand on Stephenies cheek "we still have time"

"I know" Stephenie said "I just don't want you to find another girl and forget about—" Stephenie said before getting cut off by Will pressing his lips into hers. Stephenie pulled away.

"you did that to shut me up, didn't you" Stephenie said, Will smirked. Stephanie leaned in and they started to kiss. Steve knew not to come in— or her parents that were home for the weekend didn't.

Stephenie and Will stopped and got into bed. She snuggled in close to Will. Stephenie didn't want to let go of Will, she felt so safe with him. Something she hadn't felt in a while.

3 MONTHS LATER

Stephanie went over to the Byers house. They were officially moving today, with El. Stephenie was in the living room with Max, Lucas and Dustin packing up boxes, on Dustins side of the room

"Turn around! Look at what you see!" Max and Lucas sang mocking Dustin, the song he sang to his girlfriend— while the others were getting chased by the mind Flayer. Stephenie giggled at Dustins annoyed look, putting stuff in the box beside her.

"In her face, the mirror of your dreams!" Stephenie mouthed the words, since they were quite catchy

"Rhymes that keep there secrets! Will unfold behind the clouds!"

"Did we get that right it's unfold behind the clouds right?" Max asked as the paused

"Yeah but your butchering it so will you please stop"

"Why don't you join us dusty bun?" Lucas made a kissing sound

"Yeah, come on Dusty bun" Max said as well

"You guys are so funny, you should be on Carson" Dustin said

"Can't we just hear your rendition?" Stephenie asked, tilting her head

"No"

"Come on, one verse?" Max pleaded

"No, No way, thats for Suzies ears and Suzies ears only" Dustin said. Lucas and Max looked at each other before continuing to sing

"Turn around! Look at what you see!" Stephenie laughed "in her face, the mirror of your dreams!" Dustin put his middle finger up in the air and waved it around towards Max and Lucas. Stephenie laughed and got up to walk into the kitchen where Mike was sorting some stuff.

Stephenie was their for a few seconds before Will came in and placed his d&d box into the donation bin.

"Woah Woah, dude. That's the donation bin" Mike said

"I know, I'll just use yours when I come back." Will said "I mean, if we still want to play"

"Yeah but, what if you want to join another party?" Mike asked

"Not possible" he said before walking back down towards his room. Stephenie watched until Mike nudged her.

"Come on, go" he whispered smirking at her.

Stephenie followed Will into his room and stayed quiet for a bit, unsure what to say.
"Hey Will" She said nervously

"Yeah Steph" Will turned around to face her

"I-I Uh, I'm going to miss you" Stephenie said chocking on her own words. Will noticed how flustered she was and put a hand on her cheek.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll make this work" he said

"I know we will. I'm just going to feel different without you here" she said looking down

"Trust me, I know what you mean" Will said going to walk out of the room again

"Will, wait" Stephenie said running to Will "I-I love you" Stephenie said to Will for the first time. Will gained a huge smile on his face, leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on Stephenies lips.

"I love you too" he said "I always will"

They stood outside the Byers house saying there goodbyes. Stephenie dreaded it and was crying really hard. She first said goodbye to Joyce.

"I'm going to miss you so much" she said hugging her. Joyce become like a Mother to Stephenie— more than her real one.
"I'm going to miss you to sweetie. did you talk to Steve about thanks giving?" Joyce asked
"Yeah, I'll be there" Stephenie said smiling

Then Jonathan.

"Bye Jonathan" she said bringing him into a hug. Jonathan was always nice to Steph regardless of what Steve had said to him two years ago.

"Bye Steph—oh by the way I have something for you" he said reaching in his pocket pulling out a tape, with Stephenie in big messy letters
"Another mix tape" Stephenie smiled
"All the new songs" Jonathan said sighing
"Thank you" Stephanie said

Next was El.

Her first friend that was a girl. Her best friend. She'd basically watched her grow into a person. Learning new words and having a normal life. All Stephenie did was attack her into a hug, crying as she did.

"Do you still have your powers?" El asked
"Yeah, they're weak. But they are there" she sighed. El had lost her powers from overusing them. But Stephenie knew they would come back. El was strong.

"They'll come back, I know they will. I'll see you at thanksgiving, Call me everyday" Stephanie said and El nodded

Last was Will.

She hugged Will, never wanting to let go. Where could she begin to say how much she was going to miss Will Byers. he changed her, For the better. Stephenie had never felt this way with anyone before, never trusted anyone so much.

"just... call me everyday" Stephenie said, and Will nodded "of course"
"I'll see you soon" Stephenie kissed him one last time before the Byers were getting into their cars.

Nancy, Mike, Stephenie, Lucas, Max and Dustin watched as they drove away, Stephenie leaned slightly onto Mike as tears ran down her face.

After they were out of sight, Stephenie got on her pink bike and took one last look at the house... than rode off following the others.

Stephenie got home and went straight to her room, passing her mother that was in the kitchen and her father that was on the couch watching the tv.

She She sat on the edge of her bed starring at a picture of her and Will she found from earlier this summer that Jonathan took. Tears slipped onto the picture. Stephenie sniffled.

Then Stephenie felt a person at her doorframe. She turned— it was Steve. His face immediately dropped when he saw her crying and Stephenie faced back at her window. Steve sat beside her and pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead.

"its okay Steph, you'll see him again" Steve reassured, and Stephenie looked up at him
"What if he finds a different girl?" Stephanie asked

"Stephenie Harrington, I've seen the way that boy looks at you. He only has eyes for you" Steve said poking her nose, and Stephenie smiled before hugging Steve again

"Thank you, Steve"
"Anything for you, Steph"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.3K 66
"ILL BE SUMMER SUN FOR YOU FOREVER." stranger things s1-4 season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: completed season 4: completed steve harr...
102 15 7
In which Asher Henderson has always had trouble fitting in with Hawkins bleak and basic style. When a terrible incident comes to pass in the form of...
41.5K 2.3K 13
-π’π€π“π„π‹π‹πˆπ“π„ ᡐⁱᡏᡉ ʷʰᡉᡉˑᡉʳ '𝐒'𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞' -In which he...
1.3M 26.3K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❀︎︎❀︎︎❀︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4