54

HAWKINS BLEEDING! CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR:
HURRAY UP!

Steve Harrington had never been so scared in his life when he was faced with his sister being possessed by an evil demon. One minute she was going to climb up the rope and the next her eyes clouded over and she stood still. Steve had his hands on her shoulders trying to shake her awake like the night prior in the creel house his anxiety only spiking. Her Walkman was no longer working, and the tape was broken.

"Stephenie, stay with me!" He yelled "whatever you guys are doing up there hurry up!" Steve demanded as he looked up at Erica who nodded before running off to fun the rest. She ran into Eddie's room.

"Steve said you need to hurry!" Erica urged them

"Yeah no shit!" Dustin yelled back

"We're trying we can't find anything!" Max added

"What is all this shit?"

"What are you even looking for?"

"Madonna, Stevie, Bowie— music we need music!" Robin exclaimed at Eddie who took the tape form Robins hands.

"This is music!"

Stephenie ran through the halls of the lab, the lights flickering and she came to a door with boards across it. She sighed, before trying to pull the wood off. She pulled the first peice off, throwing it down before trying to pull on the next peice.

"Stephenie" Vecnas voice echoed through her head as her heart dropped. She began to aggressively pull on the wood of the door.

"What are you doing?" He asked "it's not your time to leave yet"  Stephenie pulled on the wood, taking it off as vecna got closer "now you've seen where I've been. I would like to very much show you where I am going" he said

Stephenie finally pulled the last peice of wood and barged through the door only to be back in the room with Brenner.

"Take a seat, Stephenie"

The room went dark for a moment and than flickered back on, and Stephenie was in the chair tied up by the vines from the upside down. She struggled against them as she looked up to see Vecna standing in front of her.

"No" she muttered "no, no" vecna got closer, and he eventually towered over her in the chair. Stephenie sunk down in the chair looking straight into his eyes.

"I... want you to tell... eleven. I want you to tell her. Everything you see" Vecna said to her as he raised his hand to her face

she saw the creel house with a light almost splitting it in half. It was red, the Color of the gates.

Four gates.

"No!"

Everywhere.

Through Hawkins.

"No!"

"Tell her"

"No!"

Through the whole town of Hawkins all the gates connecting.

"Everything"

Stephenie opened her eyes as she screamed. She immediately fell back and fell into someone's arms as she shook in fear breathing heavily. She looked up to see Steve above her looking at her in distress. Steve held her and she felt tears well up in her eyes, but she couldn't seem to get anything out.