11

HAWKINS BLEEDING! CHAPTER ELEVEN:
THE BAD MEN

They ran down the halls, trying to avoid the bad men but came to a dead end and a blonde Lady pulled out a gun. It was like everything was moving in slow motion. everyone around them started shaking and blood came out of there eyes and then they fell to the ground, but so did El. Stephenie tried to catch her but wasn't quite strong enough and fell with her.

"Step away from the child" a man's voice yelled

"If you want her you'll have to kill us first"

"Ya"

"Eat shit" they all got grabbed by gaurds, and Stephenie was picked up off the ground.

"Hey let me go" Stephenie said kicking the man holding her

"Hey!"

"Get away from me"  They were all screaming as the man went down to eleven

"Don't touch her"

"Let her go"

"Stop" The lights started to flicker

"Uh oh"

"Blood"

"What"

"Blood"

The walls started to knock in in front of them, and revealing the demagorgan
"Demagorgan"

The men let go of the mike and Lucas grabbed El while Dustin Helped Stephenie they all ran to a room laying eleven down. They were alone for some time but the demagorgan. Lucas used his wrist rocket to fling rocks at it and then eleven stepped out Mike tried to stop her but she flung him back

The last words El said were "bye mike"

El turned, and stuck her hand out, screaming as Stephenie covered her ears. she destroyed the demagorgan and disappeared.

"El?"

"El!"

As Mike and Stephenie waited in the back of the ambulance Mikes mom, Karen came over pulling Mike into a tight hug. Stephenie looked around, her parents weren't coming.

Then she saw a familiar figure in the middle of the parking lot looking around. She perked up and the two made eye contact.

"Steph!"

"Steve!" Stephenie got up from the ambulance and threw the blanket behind her, running into Steve's arms, completely breaking down.

"Are you okay?" Was Steve's first question. Stephenie looked up and shook her head, more tears threatening to fall.

"They found Will" Stephenies head shot up

"really?"

"Yup hes just in the hospital let's go"

Stephenie sat next to Dustin in the waiting room, she hadn't slept in so long. Her eyes felt so heavy and she began to drift off, bu Tony before Mike loudly wok Stephenie, Dustin and Lucas they got up and ran straight to Wills room. They all ran into the room screaming.

"Byers!" Lucas cheered happily, and They all stacked him in a hug, Stephanie not sure what to do and just standing behind them awkwardly. After they all got up, Will saw Stephenie and went a slight shade of pink.

Stephenie walked forward "hey Will" she said
"Hey Stephenie" Will smiled shyly
"Glad your back" she said before pulling him into a hug and than stepping back beside Joyce to let the boys catch up.

"You won't believe what happened when you were gone" the boys started

"It was mental"

"You had a funeral"

"Stephenie cried!" Stephenie rolled her eyes and Joyce pulled her into a side hug

"Tory peed himself"

"In front of the whole school" They all laughed but quickly stopped when Will started coughing

"You okay?"

"It got me, the demagorgan" the exact words he used the night he went missing

"We know, but it's ok, it's dead" Mike said sadly thinking of Eleven "we made a new friend, she stopped it, she saved us"

"Her names Eleven"

"Like the number?"

"We call her El for short" Lucas said, as they all smiled at him. He'd come a long way trusting El.

"She's basically a super hero"

"She has super powers"

"More like yoda"

"She flipped a van with her mind and these guys were trying to shoot us and she squeezed there brains out and blood"

Stephenie zoned out and looked behind her and saw Nancy so she took the opportunity to talk to her

"Uh Hey Nancy" she said, scratching the back of her head

"Hey Stephenie" Nancy said

"I just want to say sorry for what I wrote on the theater, they were mad at you and I didn't realize how much it would do, but now it just doesn't feel right. I should have said no"

"It's ok I'm over it, thanks for owning up to it. That's really mature of you" Nancy smiled

"Thanks" Stephenie said "so does that mean we're cool?" Nancy giggled a bit and pulled her into a hug— Stephenie was stiff for a moment but hugged back after a couple seconds— she wasn't going to lie, she liked being hugged.

ONE MONTH LATER

"Something is coming, something angry, hungry for your blood, it's almost here"

"What is it?"

Stephenie watched as the guys played D&D just like the first time, she never wanted to learn but she enjoyed watching.

A few minutes later Jonathan came down "Hey Steph" he waved at her, she waved back and smiled

"Whats that smell have you guys been playing games all day or just farting"

"You have no idea" Stephenie said as she made eye contact with Will. He had to leave now.

"Common Will" Will and Dustin got up and Will waved to Stephenie and she waved back "Bye Will"

Dustin and Lucas were play fighting about who farted and Stephenie was looking towards Mike who was looking at the fort from Eleven.

Than Stephenie remembered something— she ran upstairs to catch Will Before he left.

she had got will a pack of 100 crayons, she heard he liked to draw so she got the best ones she could find.

"Wait will" Will turned to Stephenie "Merry Christmas Will" she said, holding out the neatly wrapped gift Steve had helped Stephenie with and Will gave her a 'can I open it' look, so she nodded. When he ripped open the gift his eyes lit up and he attacked Stephenie in a hug.

"Thank you so much!" Will exclaimed with a huge smile on his face

"Your welcome, see ya around Will, Jonathan" and then they left. Stephenie starred at the door for a second and turned around to see Steve on the couch smirking at her.

She narrowed her eyes at him and mouthed 'shut up', than ran downstairs where Mike was still looking at Els fort they had made. Stephenie sighed.

"I miss her too Mike" she said, getting Mikes attention. She walked over to him.

"It's just not the same without her"

"She'll come back, I know it" Stephenie looked at the Fort "she's strong" Mike nodded, still with a sad look on his face