33

HAWKINS BLEEDING!CHAPTER THIRTY THREE:
THE BITE

"Hey get away from the windows!" Nancy yelled as everyone rushed to the middle of the room, waiting for the mindflayer, panting and looking around. "It's close" Will said. The cabin shook making a mug fall off a shelf

"Where'd it go" Max asked

a couple of seconds go by before an arm comes flying threw backing up Stephenie into a wall pushing back Will and Max then Jonathan come and tried to cut it with a axe groaning as her wacked it.

Then in threw him into the wall going towards him, but then Nancy started to shoot it making it squeal then the gun ran out and Nancy panicked as the monsters arm got closer. Just before it got Nancy El used her powers to break the arm.

After the arm went back out of the house El and Stephenie stood in the middle of the room
"Holy shit" Max said before another arm shot out at Stephenie making her arm go out in instinct using her powers to stop it, then another one on Els side. They both held it until the ripped the arms in half again.

They panted and then another one came in  grabbing Stephenies leg pulling her up making her scream.
"Stephenie!" They all yelled running to her grabbing her arm. Nancy loaded the gun looking at the monster in horror.
"Nancy shoot it" Jonathan yelled. Stephenie screamed while holding on to Will as tight as she could.

Nancy started to shoot it and Lucas went to the axe and started to wack the arm. It took a while before finally Lucas broke the arm making Stephenie fall into Will and Mikes arms crying.

"Are you okay?" Will asked. Stephenie just barried her head into Wills chest then Mike ripped the extra part of the mindflayer off Stephenie making her scream in pain.

Stephenie looked up at the mind flayer and stood up with El. She grabbed her hand and looked at her nodding her head. They shot there hands up screaming, then ripping there hands apart making the mind flayer rip apart.

Stephenies nose was dripping with blood and she was crying immediately she got picked up by Jonathan and they all ran to the car. Stephanie sat in the back of the car and her breathing started to speed up and then she couldn't breathe at all and she started crying more. Her ears popped and her eyes went blurry. Will pulled her into a tight hug, starting cry too. He almost lost her. After a few minutes Stephenies breathing normalized.

They pulled up to Bradley's Big Buy and Nancy threw a rock at the glass breaking it so they could get through. Will and El helped Stephenie walk because of her leg. They sat her down in an isle.

"Okay, let me see" Nancy said pulling up Stephenies pant leg revealing a huge gash and her leg covered in blood.
"Holy shit"
"Oh shit"  Stephenie groaned in pain. Nancy took out the pads to clean it.

"What are you doing?" Max asked
"Cleaning the wound"
"No first you need to stop the bleeding, then clean,then disinfect, then bandage. I skate board,trust me. Mike, hold this" she said gesturing to the paper towel at Stephenies leg. Stephenie winced.
"We're going to need water, soap" Max ordered

"Okay" Nancy and Jonathan went to find them. Lucas emptied his bag making max look at him. "Does any of this help?"
"No, go get me a wash cloth and a bowl"
"A bowl?" Lucas questioned
"Lucas!"

"Come on" will said hitting him
"O-Okay" he said running to get them

After a while Max and El went to check on Lucas and Will leaving Mike and Stephenie alone.
"Does it hurt?" Mike asked
"Uh, not bad" 
"Your going to have an awesome scar, you'll look even more badass"
"Bitchin" Stephenie said chuckling at the use of a word El used

"Yeah, bitchin" There was a moment of silence between the two, they hadn't talked a lot recently. They cared for each other like siblings.

"Stephenie" Mike said
"Yeah?" Stephenie said Looking up
"I'm sorry for how I've been treating you recently, things have been hard. you know, with El and then the Mind flayer" Then they were interrupted by radio static but kept talking.

"It's fine Mike, we've had other priorities, more things to worry about. It's overwhelming and I don't blame you"
"I know it's just, you and Will have gotten really close and started dating and i got jealous because we used to be that close and I didn't want to lose you. As a friend."

"I know Mike, you and El were close and you would never hangout with us. That's why I got mad, because I felt like you didn't need me anymore"

"Stephenie you know for a fact I'll always need your help, and I'll always have your back. From now on I'll be by your side" more noises came from the walkie— sounding like Dustin, and Mike raced over to the walkie, "Dustin?"

"Mike"
"Dustin!"
"Mike! Look I know I've been mia, it's not because I was mad, Well, I actually was mad but it's also because I've been" And them the walkie started to go fuzzy"
"Dustin your going to fast I can't understand you"

"Now there —-using——to open gate"
"Dustin your breaking up"
"Dustin your cutting out"
"Dustin are enough there"
"Dustin"

Both El and Stephenie were looking for people in the void. She was looking for Steve while El was looking for Dustin.Stephenie was in the the void and she saw Steve drinking water from the water fountain with robin beside him. Steve looked beat up, his eye swollen and lip busted.

what did they do to him?

"Okay, I wasn't completely focused but I'm pretty sure, that mom was trying to bang her son" Robin said
They were at the movies?
"Steve"
Steve looked around, could he actually hear her?
"Are you drugged?" She asked Steve with no reply, just pure confusion
"Robin, are you and Steve drugged?" She decided to ask robin instead
"Woah" she said "is it just me or can you hear Stephenie again" robin said to Steve
"Yeah, were really drugged" they said laughing then robin looked up and so did Steve. Robin began to look sick and then so did Steve. They both ran off holding there stomach, Stephanie tried to run after them but they disappeared

Stephenie opened her eyes and sighed.

So Dustin was so freaked out about the gate, he decided to go watch a movie, yeah that makes total sense"
"You're positive he said gate and not great?"

"Yeah like, this movie I'm watching is great"

"Sounded like gate" Stephenie said while being held up by Will

"Which would explain how the mind flayers still alive"

"So we just have to shut it again, but if not we always have Lucas fireworks"

"Keep mocking my plan Max, keep mocking it. I wanna hear you say it again but you keep doubting me"