53

HAWKINS BLEEDING! CHAPTER FIFTY THREE:
STEPHENIES EPISODE

They had gotten Dustin's attention, and were now waiting for them to get some sort of light in Nancys bedroom. They waited anxiously before hearing Dustin's voice echo.

"Okay you guys seeing this?" He yelled and Nancy stuck her hand out to touch the glimmering light. She could hear Dustin's excited cheers along with Erica.

"Okay we're not gonna move it we're gonna unplug it" Dustin told them before the light went away. Dustin instructed them to touch it again. Nancy drew the word 'HI' in the air and than they heard "that worked!" Dustin exclaimed and they all smiled in excitement.

Nancy started to draw the word 'STUCK' one letter at a time

"You guys can't get back through watergate?" Dustin's voice yelled

"What the hells watergate?" Steve asked

"Cause it's in water and it's a gate" Stephenie explained "this is Dustin language"

"Oh"

"That's cute"

Nancy stammered slightly not knowing how to put it but she started to write the word 'GUARDED'

"Okay we have a theory we think could help with that!"

"Genius"

"We think watergate isn't the only gate. That there's a gate at every murder site"

"Does anybody understand what he's saying?" Nancy asked and everyone shook their head no. Nancy drew a question mark and Dustin's yelling was heard.

"How many times do I have to be right on the money before you it guys just trust me!" Dustin exclaiend

"Jesus Christ this kids gotta get his ego in check"

"It's his tone, right?" Eddie asked

"guys I think he's dating there'd be a gate at Eddie's trailer" Stephenie explained "everytime vecna attacks it opens a gate"

"Okay, so how far is your trailer?" Nancy turned to Eddie

"Seven miles"

"Nancy? I know your house is like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?" Robin suggested

The group all got on bikes from the wheelers garage biking towards Eddie's trailer all together. Stephenie looked up to see the creel house as they passed and Stephenie shook her head continuing to bike. Once they arrived at Eddie's trailer they stepped in and there was a gate inside of Eddie's trailer on the ceiling.

"Holy shit" Stephenie muttered

"This is where Chrissy died. Like right where she died"

"I think there's something in there" Robin stated as a stick like figure began to poke through the gate, before it completely came through startling the group. Stephenie stepped forwards pushing Steve's arm away and everyone followed. She looked through the whole to see Dusitn, Lucas's Max and Erica all standing on the other side of the gate. A smile came onto her face as she looked up at the group.

"Hi there"

"Holy shit this is trippy"

"Banda Bada boom!"

Lucas and Max got a mattress, and put it on the floor. Dusitn and Erica tied sheets together to make a rope. Dustin threw the sheets onto the other side, and they fell in-between the group. The rope was able to stay when Robin put all her weight on it, so Robin went first. She went up, and when's he reached the middle gravity pulled her to the other side landing on the mattress. Eddie was next to go, than Nancy. Stephenie looked up at Steve, and he nodded.

"See you on the other side" he stated

"The other side"

Stephenie went forwards, and grabbed onto the rope. She lifted herself up with Steves help. She pulled up onto the rop and reached the middle and when she went to let go she didn't hit the mattress but kept falling into the void. She screamed as she fell through and eventually landed on the ground.

She got up and she was still in the void. She looked around for a minute.

"Hello?" She screamed "Steve! Dustin!"

"Stephenie" a familiar voice said and she turned to see Billy. He was the same she last saw him. He had blood all over him.

"Billy" she let out a breath and she stepped back

"Scared Stephenie?" Billy asked and let out a chuckle

"Stop. Your not real" Stephenie shook her head before turning and running away, she fell down and ended up inside a house. She looked around and suddenly saw a boy walking through the house. She got up and followed him. He walked into the bathroom and she watched as he opened the vent and picked up a black widow spider. She recognized the wallpaper. The creel house.

Suddenly the boy moved to behind her and he was running away into a room, so she followed him up to the attic where he had many jars of spiders with candles lit. He drew a black widow spider on his paper.

Stephenie watched as the boy approached the grandfather clock, looking up at it. It ticked and Stephenie watched as the clock moved faster and his eyes moved when they were shut.

She heard a noise behind her and turned to be in the front yard. The boy was in front of a bunny that was attached to a string in the ground. The boy held his arm up to it and it's bones began to crack. Like the victims of Vecna. Stephenie backed up and ran into the house, closing the door behind her. She leant agaisnt the door before hearing a baby screaming. She turned her head to the living room to see the father she assumed as Victor Creel was sitting and the baby in the bed was on fire.

Stephenie than heard the sound of a song playing so she followed it to the dining room where the family sat. The father was inspecting the music playing on the radio before the boy closed his eyes and the lights began to flicker. The blonde lady sprung up and her bones cracked, one by one before falling on the table. The boys nose began to bleed, and the father rushed them out of the house only to get to the door and not be able to get out. The man was put into a trance and the little girl was killed as well. The boy soon lost is concience and fell to the ground out of exhaustion. The man was put out of his trance and immediately rushed to pick him up.

Stephenie turned to be in the lab, watching the little boy get tattooed on his forearm. Stephenie winced at the look in the boys face. Brenner put the gun down and wiped the tatto.

"All done. Not so bad, was it?" He asked "see. There's nothing to be afraid of. Is there Stephenie?" Dr Brenner looked up to Stephenie making her eye go wide "why don't you take a seat?"

Stephenie shook her head, turning and running out to be in the hall where it was like her dream a few days prior. Bloody. Everyone was dead. Stephenie turned around and kept running.