REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
48 - Figuring It Out

47 - What Will Happen?

6.5K 272 43
By wibelol

Elena's POV

No matter how long I would or will spend in this world, I will never get enough of waking up on either Elijah or Niklaus' arms.

The feeling of being in such a secure hold is just, unexplainable.

This time both of them were in the bed with me on either side, peacefully sleeping.

I have been awake for a while now, just listening to them breathe and staring at the ceiling.

To be honest, I was quite scared.

Scared of the future and somewhat of the present.

I lived my life simply surviving with ice cream and went to school. Then I literally died and woke up in a fictional characters body. I am a witch, I am a wolf, I should not exist. I am in a relationship with two insanely hot men, who are vampires. Original vampires. What the fuck.

What will happen to us? To me? I know what the plot was supposed to be, I literally destroyed everything and changed so much. What would happen to us now? Would the same danger stay or would some new crazy stuff just appear out of nowhere? What if I just doomed us to a certain death?

"Elena, love, calm down."

I snap out of my thoughts by arms surrounding my waist and pulling my back into a very familiar solid chest. I realise my heart is beating like crazy and my breathing picked up.

"Shh, that's it." Elijah whispers and soughts out my eyes. He takes a hold of my cheeks as he lays in front of me on his side. "Listen to Niklaus' heartbeat."

I close my eyes and listen to the calm thumping of Niklaus' heart as my head rests on the crook of his neck.

"Good girl." Niklaus murmurs into my neck as I calm down.

"What happened?" Elijah asks quietly and strokes my cheeks with his thumbs, making slow and comforting gestures.

I enjoy the contact and take a deep breath in, loving their smell. That sounded weird.

It was the first time here that I have freaked out like that. It did take me quite a while to be honest. I thought I would simply mess myself with my damned overthinking in the first week.

"I got lost in my thoughts, it got a bit overwhelming." I admit and open my eyes to look at Elijah.

The pure love in his eyes makes my heart clench painfully.

I have fallen so deep in love.

At this point it wasn't a silly old crush on a high-school sweetheart, or a fictional character acted by a total hottie, I loved them.

Loved them so much it hurt.

Which makes the future so much more scarier than it is. How could I ever bare it if I were to lose either one of them. I would simply pass away.

"Everything is alright my love. We got you." Niklaus whispers gently and puts his hand over my chest on top of my heart, pulling me even closer to him.

"We got you." Elijah echoes Niklaus' words and still keeps a hold of my face.

I might just die. I can't handle this. I'm simping too hard.

I take a moment to gather my shiet together. This is rather embarrasing.

Niklaus' arms around me helped me ground and Elijah's presence and just simply his gentle touch helped a lot.

Neither removed their arms from me.

"I'm sorry." I mumble and feel my face grow hot. I close my eyes again and bite my lip as a habit at this point.

"For what?" Elijah asks confused and quickly pulls my lip away from between my teeth as I apply a bit too much preassure nearly breaking the skin.

"For you guys having to calm me down the first thing in the morning." I shake my head, embarrassed to say it.

Elijah lets out a rather sad sigh and shakes his head.

"Oh sweetheart."

AAAAHHH.

"That is what we are here for. We are here to help you and stay by your side as long and as much as you need us. Never apologize for something like this again, when there are no reason for it." Elijah explained in a soft voice.

"You never have to apologize for needing help and support." Niklaus continues in a out-of-character serious voice and leaves small kisses on my shoulders.

My lower lip starts to wobble, my heart is too soft for this. They are too adorable.

"Please do not cry." Elijah pleads in a soft whisper and gives small soft kisses around my face, on my forehead, on my cheeks, on my nose, on my lips.

"I didn't think were that horrible." Niklaus says with a small chuckle trying to lift our mood.

I laugh slightly and wipe my eyes, my heart still melting. "I love you guys."

"We love you too."

We stay in the silence, just enjoying each other. It was one of the best feelings in the world and I couldn't get enough of it.

But soon it becomes way too hot with Niklaus' bodyheat counting my own. I wiggle around to lay on my back, sighing at the cool air.

Elijah goes to lean to his forearm on his side and with feather like touches trails his finger up and down my arm. Niklaus sits up cross-legged on the bed but stays close to my side, playing with a hem of my sleeping shirt.

"What will happen to us?" I ask quietly out loud the question that had been troubling my mind for so long. I stare at the ceiling.

"Hhm?" Niklaus tilts his head and I turn to look at him.

I take his hand to mine and slowly stroke his knuckles with my thumb.

"Like, I mean what will happen to us in the future? Have you guys ever thought about what you want to do or where we want to go? I don't believe you guys would ever want to stay in Mystic Falls of all places." I speak in a soft voice, my Finnish accent seeping in at some points due to my nervousness.

I glance at Niklaus and see him share a look with Elijah.

"Little love." Niklaus starts in a gentle voice and takes a tight hold of my hand.

"Elijah and I have been roaming this earth for over a thousand years. We have seen things, heard things and done things people could never imagine of. We have experienced everything, yet nothing at the same time. Though through it all, there has always been one important something missing." Niklaus whispers and looks at me in the eyes.

"Love." Elijah finishes in a soft whisper and I turn to him. "With you we have experienced the one thing we always missed on our journey around the world, unconditional love. And for that for the first time in my long life I have been truly happy, here, with you and our family by my side. There is not a single thing I would trade that away to." He continues to whisper.

"No matter where we go, no matter what happens or when it happens, we are going to stay together. We have you. We will follow you as long as we can." Niklaus takes off where Elijah left, still keeping his whisper.

I didn't have any words at this point to describe how I felt so I sit up and pull Niklaus into a kiss.

We share a slow and passionate kiss so full of love.

I pull slowly away and watch as Niklaus' face softenes dramatically seeing the trace of tears in my eyes.

As I turn to Elijah I miss the giddy look on Niklaus' face still after all this time. I kiss Elijah with the same amount of love and passion.

"I can not tell you guys how much I love you." I mumble as I pull away from his soft lips.

I feel Niklaus' arms slither around my waist and his hot breath on my neck as he whispers:

"You could always show us."

-

I pull a light blue hoodie on top of my tank top.

No, get your head out of the gutter. We did not do anything... Much.

I send a text to Damon, warning him that I was about to stop by.

I have not exactly been much in contact compared to the time before, well, before Elijah and Niklaus. I felt so fricken horrible about it. I did text them, call them and see them, but not like before.

And yeah, after the incident with him and Enzo I will not just walk in for a while without texting them first. I chuckle at the memory and shake my head.

Either way I was beyond happy for them.

With a quick kiss to both Elijah and Niklaus I leave the house, for a while being trailed by a younger hybrid.

They were an absolute sweetheart, trying so hard to get my approval as their Luna, even though they had it way before. They sort of "attached" to me after coming clean about their sexuality and all that stuff without any judgment from me and the Mikaelsons. I had explained what it meant to them and suprisingly everyone was more than okay with it, allthough still a bit confused.

As the youngest hybrid they were kind of the pack's cub too. It was cute.

I just let the hybrids do it if it was on their own will, not pushed by Niklaus in paranoia of me getting hurt, though sometimes I would just disappear and leave them somewhere when we walked too far and I needed to go by myself.

Like now.

I disappear near the Salvatore Boarding house, knocking on the door and hesitantly walking in.

"Oh, my dear all-in-but-blood brothers, where are you?" I sing out and walk to the living room, looking at the gorgeous place like the first time I visited it.

I hear a muffled voice upstairs and a quiet tired groan. They were sleeping, hopefully.

I clear my throat and open my mouth, but before I can say anything I see Stefan walking in.

"Oh, hey Stefano." I grin and give him a tight hug.

Stefan hugs me back tightly and smiles. "What are you doing here?"

"To stop by. I know I have not been present lately, but I guess we all have our hands full." I wink and see Stefan's cheeks grow slight shade of pink.

"Did Rebekah tell you?" He asks with a slight nervous chuckle.

I shake my head. "Nope. I have eyes. And I take pride on setting you two together from time to time." I grin.

Stefan shakes his head with a grin. "Of course you would."

I nod with a proud smile and then wiggle my eyebrows. "So you guys are official?" I say almost jumping up and down on my spot.

Stefan chuckles and nods. "Yes, Rebekah and I are together."

"Yes! My ship has sailed!!" I yell and jump to hug him, laughing as Stefan catches me without hesitation.

"I'm so happy that you are happy, you deserve so much happiness." I kiss his cheek and jump back down.

"Does Nik know?" I ask with a badly hidden laugh, everybody knew how protective he was about her, even though Stefan was an old friend.

Stefan smiles fondly and shakes his head once again, answering the question silently. "But seriously, what are you here for?"

I huff. "To see you, Damon and Enzo of course, but nooo, they ignore my amazing presence and sleep." I say playfully and watch as Stefan struggles not to smile.

"That must be very serious. Hopefully your feelings wont be hurt." Stefan says with a serious face, but his lips twitch.

"Yes, very sad, anyway-" I shake my head and take Stefan by his shoulders to a last tight hug.

He hugs me back and after pulling away I skip to upstairs.

I knock on Damon's door and wait patiently.

Soon I hear a tired mumble so I open the door and peer in while looking between my fingers.

"Are you guys decent?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, come in Angel." Enzo says in a soft voice.

I take my hand away from my eyes and go in fully, nearly cooing out loud as I see the scene.

Enzo is sitting against the headboard and Damon was laying between Enzo's legs with his head on top of Enzo's stomach, while Enzo ran his hand through Damon's hair, all the while Damon dropped in and out of sleep.

He didn't even realise I was there, he was too deep in his world.

"I'm sorry for interrupting. I can leave and come back at a better time." I step back and point to the door with my thumb, not wanting to disturb the absolutely adorable scene further.

"Nonsense. I haven't seen you in ages. Get in here." Enzo orders and pats to the bed next to him.

"Damon, my sweet Darling," Enzo starts in a sweet voice waking him up. "Get up." He says in a strong voice.

Damon whines, he actually whines, and shakes his head.

"Move you lazy vampire. I want to see my little sister." Enzo says and pushes Damon off his lap into the spot next to him.

I hide a giggle and cover my mouth with my hand.

"Come here." Enzo opens his arms as an invite.

I quickly climb in the bed into Enzo's arms. He holds me tightly as I wrap myself around him, my legs around his middle and my arms around his upper body.

He puts his chin on top of my head and closes his eyes.

"I missed you." I whisper and enjoy the comfort coming from him.

"I missed you too little one." Enzo whispers and I feel him kiss the side of my head.

I sigh happily and turn my head to look at Damon, who finally flutters his eyes open with a confused frown.

"Hi Damski." I say with a laugh and watch as his eyes snap to me.

"Moony." He whispers happily and quickly stumbles towards us as fast as he can on a bed with on all of his fours.

Enzo shakes his head and turns me slightly away to shield me. "Careful." He mutters and I chuckle in his arms.

Enzo was always the overprotective brother and I see it has not changed at all. I could say it got only worse as he got together with Damon.

"Oh c'mon." Damon frowns and opens his arms as an invite.

I grin widely and lean into Damon's arms, him pulling me off Enzo completely.

"Hey." Enzo complains as Damon lays down on his side with me tightly in his arms, my face against his chest and his chin resting on top of mine.

"Nope, had your time." Damon denies with a shake of his head closes his eyes. "My turn."

"So now I am some sort of a stuffed animal now?" I ask with humor clear in my voice.

"Shush." Damon and Enzo say at the same time making me snicker into Damon's chest.

We stay in silence as I feel Enzo move, cuddling into my back with a content sigh.

Awe, they need some love and cuddles. I love it.

I laugh and just enjoy it.

"We missed you. If you ever do that again, I will come and find you and ground you. End of the story." Damon whispers quietly, making a pang of guilt hit me.

"I'm sorry Dad." I whisper jokingly against his chest but really mean it, I really was sorry.

Damon just makes a sound of approval and Enzo nods.

"The ice cream in our freezer is piling up, you have a lot of catching up to do." Damon jokes after a while and I let out a laugh at this not so subtle hint to get me here more.

Oh my precious ice cream.

A thought pops into my mind. "Oh."

"What?" They ask at the same time.

"I just realised I technically still own this place." I snicker at the thought and the memory of that day.

I feel Damon nod slowly. "I guess you do." He chuckles after a while.

"And I still don't know what you guys didn't want me to find that day." I comment with a grin.

I hear Damon splutter and Enzo laugh. "Damon, Damon, Damon. What kinky shit are you hiding?"

I laugh with Enzo as Damon tries to come up with an excuse.

My laugh slowly dies down as I think about how quickly time went on. How quickly everything happened and changed.

"Are you okay?" I feel Enzo ask gently and sit up enough to lean into his arm.

I nod and turn with slight difficulty around Damon's tight hold to face Enzo. "Just a bit scared." I admit, no need to lie to them.

Damon perks up and lifts his head to rest it on my shoulder. "What'chu mean Moony?"

I let out a sigh as the thoughts from before slam into my head.

"Hey, it's okay Angel." Enzo says sweetly as he takes my hand.

"Take your time, you have nothing to worry about." Damon whispers and then gives a comforting and humorous smile.

"Your amazing big brothers are here."

-

A/N: So much fluff. I just wanted to have some love here and there. 

Love you guys❤

-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.4K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
702K 27.2K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
120K 3.3K 17
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
569K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...