Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

Like crazy.

446 25 4
By Misskkholic

"Si Jun..... daughter go to Mrs. Kim's house and give them some kimchi." Mrs. Min said to Si Jun who was laid on sofa in drawing room.

"Mumma.....why always me? Why don't you send jae gyeong there?" Si Jun asked to her mom.

"Why can't you go there? Taehyung is your classmate right. You should talk to him more." Mrs. Min said to her. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows and squinted her nose.

"I won't go." Si Jun said weirdly.

"What? Then come to kitchen and make food." Mrs. Min said angrily from the kitchen.

"What? Food." Si Jun said while making a sad pout.

"I can't do that." Si Jun thought in her mind and she quickly stood up.

"I am going mom. Don't worry." Si Jun said and ran outside quickly. Mrs. Min tried to stop her because she forgot to took kimchi with her but she ran that fast towards outside like she had seen a ghost.

"This girl...." Mrs. Min said and chuckled.

"Fine. Atleast what we wanted that happened. She went there." Mrs. Min talked to herself and smiled devilishly.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, Taehyung. Open the door. It's me." Si Jun yelled angrily. Taehyung opened the door.

Si Jun gulped nervously, remembering that kiss. Taehyung widened his eyes seeing her in front of him. His cheeks became red in shyness.

"Come inside." Taehyung said nervously. Si Jun hummed and went inside of his house.

"Where is Mrs. Kim?" Si Jun asked looking here and there.

"She does a job so that's why." Taehyung said.

"What? Why?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows because she didn't know anything.

"She has surely forgotten everything." Taehyung thought in his mind.

"You have amnesia. You forgot that." Taehyung said. Si Jun engaged her eyebrows.

"What?" Si Jun asked in confusion.

"My mom is single mother so obviously she does a job for living." Taehyung said sadly. Si Jun felt guilty asking that from him.

"I am sorry. I didn't know that your dad is not....." Si Jun said while Taehyung cut her sentence in middle quickly.

"Shut up. He is alive." Taehyung said quickly. Si Jun bit her tounge and gulped nervously.

"I am sorry. I thought...." Si Jun said nervously.

"It's okay. They divorced when I was in junior school." Taehyung said. Si Jun put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung's eyes became teary. He quickly hugged her tightly.

"It's okay Taehyung. Everything will be fine." Si Jun said while patting his back. Taehyung started crying in her arms.

"Looks like they became close now." Mrs. Min whispered in Mrs. Kim's ear while they both were looking at them from the window of the home.

"Let's go. Let them talk to each other so they can become friends again." Mrs. Min said to Mrs. Kim and she nodded. They went inside of Si Jun's home.

"Mrs. Kim sit here. Don't worry. I have tried my best to make them friends again." Mrs. Min said to Mrs. Kim. Her eyes became teary and a tear rolled down from her eyes.

"I knew it that he still misses his dad." Mrs. Kim said. Mrs. Min held her hands in her hands.

"It's okay. Si Jun will take care of him." Mrs. Min said and Mrs. Kim nodded.

"I hope so." Mrs. Kim said.

"We all did this so that they can become close to each other." Mrs. Min said and Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Yes only Si Jun can handle him. They are made for each other." Mrs. Kim said and Mrs. Min nodded.

"I just want to see their marriage as soon as possible." Mrs. Min said and Mrs. Min chuckled softly.

"You just sit peacefully. You must be tired because of your job." Mrs. Min said and Mrs. Kim smiled.

"You are really my true friend." Mrs. Kim said while smiling widely.

(On the other side)

"Drink water firstly." Si Jun said while giving a glass of water to him. He took that glass from her hand and drunk water.

"Are you okay?" Si Jun asked while looking at him carefully. He nodded while his gaze was on his feet.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Okay." Si Jun said while cupping his face. He moved his gaze upward. Si Jun smiled.

"Smile now." Si Jun said.

"Smile...." Si Jun said loudly and widened his lips corner with her fingers and he smiled then.

"Yeah, it's like my boy." Si Jun said and slapped his back in happiness.

"Ahh......" Taehyung screamed in pain while rubbing his back.

"I...I.. am...sorry." Si Jun said worriedly. Taehyung laughed.

"You got scared." Taehyung said while making fun of her. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock.

"You......." Si Jun said angrily and started running to beat him. Taehyung was running to escape from her while laughing.

"Okay I am sorry. Forgive me." Taehyung said while running away from her.

"No let me show you what I can do when I became angry." Si Jun said while running behind him. Suddenly her leg got stuck into a carpet and she fell down on Taehyung's body and he fell down on sofa. Taehyung was on sofa while Si Jun's body was upon on him.

Their heart started pounding fastly in their chest like it would explode at any moment. They both got lost in looking each other's eyes. No one of them blinked even for a once. There was an unknown feeling in Taehyung's eyes which was unable to understand by Si Jun.

"Son, have eating done of you?" Mrs. Kim asked while opening the main door of their house. They both widened their eyes and moved their eyes on the door where Mrs. Kim was standing. Mrs. Kim widened her eyes seeing both of them laid on sofa.

"I think I disturbed you both." Mrs. Kim said while blinking twice. Si Jun blinked and shook her head in no. She quickly stood up from him.

"Aniya......you are thinking wrong." Si Jun said quickly. Taehyung also stood up quickly.

"Yes mom it's not that what you are thinking." Taehyung explained nervously. Mrs. Kim bit her lip to control her laugh. She came inside towards them.

"It's okay I can understand. You both are teenager now. But make sure to lock the door next time." Mrs. Kim said while making fun of them. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock and her cheeks became red.

"I should go now. Good morning Mrs. Kim." Si Jun said and quickly ran away from them. Mrs. Kim widened her eyes.

"But it's night." Mrs. Kim said raising her eyebrows and she turned her face to Taehyung.

"She is mad. Don't mind." Taehyung said while looking down. Mrs. Kim upward one of her eyebrows and held Taehyung's ear. She twisted it a little bit.

"Ahh....mom." Taehyung screamed in pain while putting his hand on her hand which was holding his ear.

"What is happening between you two?" Mrs. Kim asked getting fake angry.

"Nothing. Mom it's hurting. Leave it now." Taehyung said and Mrs. Kim twisted it more.

"Mom...." Taehyung yelled in pain. Mrs. Kim left his ear and moved her mouth a inch closer to his ear.

"Do you like her?" Mrs. Kim whispered in his ear. Taehyung widened his eyes and gulped nervously. His cheeks became red in shyness.

"Tell me. I won't tell it to anyone." Mrs. Kim asked while making fun of him.

"Aniyaaaa......" Taehyung said loudly and ran into his room. He closed his room's door quickly. Mrs. Kim chuckled at his shyness.

"Really mad boy. Now I am sure that Si Jun is perfect for him." Mrs. Kim talked to herself.

Taehyung sighed in relief. His heart was beating fast. He put his hand on his heart.

"Why is it beating fast? It's very strange feeling." Taehyung thought in his mind.

"What happened to everyone? They are behaving like we both are secretly dating. Nonsense." Si Jun talked to herself while squinting her nose.

"Noona......" Jae gyeong said while looking at her from behind the door. Si Jun jumped in shock. She put a hand on her heart and gasped.

"Are you mad? What if I died because of heart attack." Si Jun asked angrily.

"Sorry but I have listened everything what you said just a moment ago." Jae gyeong said while coming inside.

"What?" Si Jun said in shock.

"Yes, and I know why they all are doing these things to both of you." Jae gyeong said. Si Jun raised her eyebrows.

"Why?" Si Jun said. Jae gyeong smiled.

"Because they want both of you to be together as a couple in future." Jae gyeong said and Si Jun widened her eyes in shock.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly. Jae gyeong nodded.

"Yes noona. I heard everything. Mom was saying to Mrs. Kim that they both want you and him to get married in future." Jae gyeong told her everything. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock.

"Now I know why does she send me there. I will not leave you mom." Si Jun said angrily and went downstairs.

"Mom....." Si Jun yelled angrily. Mrs. Min came towards her.

"What happened to you? Why are you screaming?" Mrs. Min asked. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"Why are you doing this?" Si Jun asked angrily.

"What?" Mrs. Min asked in confusion.

"You want me to get married to that Taehyung, that dumbass." Si Jun said loudly.

"So? He is a good boy. Every girl wants a boy like him." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows in anger.

"I don't want him. He is dumbass, doesn't even talk to girls and you want me to date a boy like him. NEVER......" Si Jun said loudly and struggled to take another breath. She started breathing heavily. Mrs. Min got shocked.

"Then what do you want, a playboy who talk to every girl." Mrs. Min asked to her raising her eyebrows. Si Jun sighed and closed her eyes to inhale a long breath.

"Aniyaaaa..... it's not that. Mom just look at me and then him. He is handsome, every second girl falls for him but me. Just look at me. Why do you think we are good match?" Si Jun said while furrowing her eyebrows.

                        (Si Jun's look)

"He is neat and clean type boy and I am messy. No boy can like me and even I don't want that any boy fall for me. You know na I am a boy, I am not any girl who likes to date and wants to marry a handsome boy. I just want to earn money so that dad and you can live a better life." Si Jun said while getting emotional.

"Si Jun......" Mrs. Min said slowly while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you lesbian?" Mrs. Min asked worriedly. Si Jun widened her eyes and mouth in shock.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly.

"Tell me if you are. We are not narrow minded." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun gritted her teeth in anger.

"Mom.......good morning." Si Jun yelled angrily and went to her room quickly. Mrs. Min blinked twice in confusion.

"But it's night." Mrs. Min said to herself.

"Is she really from this planet?" Mrs. Min talked to herself.
.
.
.
.
"What happened to everyone? Why do they think that I am a girl? I am a boy." Si Jun said to herself and gasped.

___________

Si Jun was walking towards her locker. She was lost in her thoughts. Hae Soo came towards her and held her hand.

"Si Jun.... what happened? What are you thinking? Don't tell me you are again thinking about that Taehyung." Hae Soo asked and Si Jun sighed. She shook her head in no.

"Aniyaa....this time I am thinking about myself." Si Jun said and Hae Soo made a disgusting face.

"What?" Hae Soo in disbelief.

"Yes, I am thinking about myself. Hae Soo just look at me. Do I look like a girl to you?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Hae Soo eyed her from head to toe.

"I don't think so. Your dress up is like a boy but even if your dress up is like boy. You are still a girl." Hae Soo said and Si Jun gave her a death glare. Hae Soo gulped nervously.

"I am sorry." Hae Soo told her while fake smiling.

"You are a boy. Just boy." Hae Soo said quickly.

"Exactly, I am a boy. Why do everyone think of me as a girl?" Si Jun said while furrowing her eyebrows. Hae Soo rolled her eyes.

"She started again." Hae Soo thought in her mind.

"Si Jun don't worry. Don't think about them. They are all liars." Hae Soo said and Si Jun smiled.

"I know. Hae Soo just wait for me. I will come in two minutes." Si Jun said and Hae Soo nodded. Si Jun walked away from her. Hae Soo sighed.

"I don't know what biology did she study so that she think of herself a boy. God give her atleast a little bit of mind." Hae Soo said while jointing her hands.

"I will clear everything to Taehyung now. I will tell him that I am not any girl so forget that kiss and never think of liking me." Si Jun talked to herself while walking. Suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Ahh....." She screamed and started rubbing his head.

"Are you blind?" Si Jun asked loudly while moving her eyes upward.

"J...Jun.. jungkook....." Si Jun said while widening her eyes. Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger while clenching his jaw. His expression were cold but he could burnt anyone alive just by his glare. Si Jun gulped nervously in fear just by looking in his eyes. Her body got numb. She was unable to move.

Suddenly Jungkook's expression changed into something else. An unknown expression like no one can understand. Si Jun was unable to understand why he is looking at her that way like he had many things to tell her but he couldn't be able to describe by words.

"Si Jun....." Taehyung screamed her name loudly from behind and came towards her. Si Jun turned her face to see him and Jungkook blinked his eyes when he came to his sence. Taehyung gave a death glare to Jungkook and then looked at Si Jun with a soft smile.

"Let's go." Taehyung said while holding her hand and took her away from him. Jungkook turned to see her. He was looking at her while Si Jun didn't turn once to see him back. Jungkook made a fist to control himself.

"Hey, dumbass. Leave my hand." Si Jun said and jerk his hand.

"I want to say something." Si Jun said quickly. Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Your mom and my mom wants us to be together. You know what I mean. They want us to be a couple." Si Jun said and Taehyung widened his eyes.

"What?" Taehyung said shockingly.

"Yes" Si Jun said and nodded.

"Why?" Taehyung asked quickly.

"How do I know? They just want us to date." Si Jun explained.

"Oh, now I know why my mom told me to make a girlfriend." Taehyung said and Si Jun hummed.

"I think she wants you to date me." Si Jun said.

"I don't want to date." Taehyung said quickly.

"So what do you think that I want to date you?" Si Jun asked angrily. Taehyung shook his head.

"Aniya....I..I ..di.. didn't...mean....that." Taehyung said nervously.

"Shut up. Don't think of liking me in future otherwise I will kick your ass." Si Jun yelled at him and walked away.

"What did my ass do wrong so that she wants to kick it?" Taehyung thought worriedly.

"Basterd....he thinks that I want to date him." Si Jun was talking to herself while walking in corridor.

"What happened? Why are you angry?" Jimin asked to her worriedly.

"Because my family wants me to date a dumbass." Si Jun said loudly in anger.

"Then what's the problem? Date him." Jimin said.

"Shut up. I am a boy. I don't want to date anyone." Si Jun said angrily.

"But you are a girl." Jimin said nervously.

"I will punch you if you again call me a girl." Si Jun said angrily. Jimin gulped nervously. Si Jun squinted her nose and walked away from him.

"What biology did she study? Is she really not girl?" Jimin thought and gasped.

"Aniyaaa..... Taehyung told that day that she doesn't like anyone calling her a girl and if anyone does then she warns to punch face." Jimin said and nodded.

"She is really crazy. Who will gonna love that mad? I sympathize you boy." Jimin said and laughed.

"Everyone is mad. I will kill if anyone call me girl again." Si Jun yelled angrily while she was walking in corridor. She suddenly hit her shoulder with a boy.

"Hey, girl. Are you blind?" That boy said to her. Si Jun gritted her teeth in anger.

"Again someone said me a girl. I will kill you." Si Jun said and started pulling his hairs angrily.

"Hey, are you mad? Leave my hairs." That boy screamed in pain. Jimin and Taehyung came there. They widened their eyes looking at her.

"Is she mad?" They both said shockingly. They both moved closer to her and started pulling away her from him but Si Jun didn't leave that boy's hairs. She was continuesly pulling his hairs that much brutally like she will make his head bald in some minutes.

"I will not let you go basterd." Si Jun yelled angrily.

"Noona......" Jae gyeong said loudly in shock and he also ran towards her to pull her away.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jae gyeong, three of them were trying to pull her away and that poor boy was screaming in pain. Si Jun got lost in her anger.

**********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you soon. Till then bye.....😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 943 32
"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower," He whispers in his husky voice. Like Ro...
11.5K 742 51
It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Jungkook in their childhood. Si Jun who is...
4.2K 341 55
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...
218K 14K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...