Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

By Misskkholic

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... More

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
After.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

Yesterday.

567 35 2
By Misskkholic

"Si Jun have you gave her that packet?" Mrs. Min asked to her. She nodded.

"Yes, where is jae gyeong?" Si Jun asked.

"In his room." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun went upstairs and opened door of jae gyeong's room.

"You are my destiny." He was singing while holding a pillow in his arms. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock.

"Why is he singing romantic song? He never sings that type of songs." Si Jun talked to herself and hit her head.

"Ahhh.......noona" He said loudly.

"What happened to you? Why are you singing this song?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. He moved his eyes down and started smiling shyingly. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock.

"I saw a girl today in school. She is so beautiful." Jae gyeong said. He was blushing.

"Like me." Si Jun said while pointing her finger on herself.

"Aniya....I said beautiful. You are not beautiful." He said. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows and slapped his back.

"Ahh....noona. Why are you beating me?" He said while moving away from her.

"Because you said I am not beautiful." Si Jun said angrily.

"I didn't say that. I just said that she is most beautiful girl." He said and chuckled softly.

"Who is she?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"A girl." He said while smiling. Si Jun rolled her eyes.

"You lover....I am asking about her name." Si Jun asked loudly.

"I don't know." He said.

"Her age?" Si Jun asked again.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Is she in your class?" Si Jun asked.

"No she is in your senior class." He said and smiled. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly.

"She is in my senior class. It means she is elder to me." Si Jun said shockingly. He nodded.

"You have a crush on a elder girl from your noona. Are you crazy?" Si Jun said loudly.

"Why I can't like her? Age is just a number." He said.

"You are only 15 and I am 17. If that girl whom you are talking about is in my senior class then she must be 18 year old. You have a crush on 3 year elder girl." Si Jun said.

"Noona..... don't discourage me. I like her. You go to your room." He said while pushing her out.

"But listen..." Si Jun said while he closed door.

"What happened to him? He is behaving strange just because of a girl." Si Jun said making a disgusting face.

____________

Min jae gyeong was walking in corridor to go to his class. He was happily smiling and then suddenly he saw a girl was walking towards him. He widened his eyes. His heart started beating fast.

"It is the same girl." He talked to himself. That girl was looking here and there for something. She came towards him.

"Excuse me. Can you tell me where is junior class?" She asked to him. He was in shock.

"That way." He said while pointing his finger.

"Thank you." She said and walked away.

"Wow she is beautiful like an angel." He thought while putting his hands on his heart. He also walked behind her. That girl came inside in Si Jun's class. Everyone started looking at her face.

"Wow who is she? So pretty." Everyone started saying. She looked here and there. She started walking towards Si Jun.

"Why is she walking here?" Si Jun thought. She went beside her to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, Why did you not meet me? I told you to meet me at home." She said to Jungkook who was busy in doing his sketch.

"I told you I will not come." Jungkook said without even looking at her.

"Is she his girlfriend? But she is looking elder." Si Jun thought in her mind.

"You are ignoring me." She said loudly and slapped his back.

"Noona, what's your problem?" Jungkook said loudly.

"Noona....." Everyone said shockingly.

"Is she his noona?" Si Jun thought widening her eyes.

"You are so rude. You are ignoring your own elder sister." She said.

"What do you want? It's my class. Talk outside. Let's go." Jungkook said and took her outside.

"Wow he has a beautiful sister." Si Jun thought.

"Say now." Jungkook said to her. They were outside of the classroom.

"Don't be that much rude. Come home and live with us." She said. Her name is Jeon jung soo.

"I won't." Jungkook said coldly.

"Why?" Jung soo asked engaging her eyebrows.

"Because I don't want to. That's it." Jungkook said and went inside. She gasped. She turned her face and saw Jae gyeong was looking at her. She smiled and walked away.

"Wow her smile is much more preety." Jae gyeong thought.

"Jungkook what happened? Is she your sister? She is so beautiful." Everyone started saying these stupid things to him. He got offended and he screamed at everyone in anger.

"Don't come near me. Otherwise I will kill you." Jungkook yelled at everyone and sat down on his sit. Si Jun was looking at him continuesly.

"I think he is not happy seeing his noona here." Si Jun thought and then teacher came inside.

"Good morning students, today I am going to take a surprise test of you." Teacher said.

"How can you do that?" Students started saying while making a sad face.

"Keep silent and do your test." Teacher said and everyone started doing that. Si Jun turned her face and saw Jungkook who head down on his desk.

"Are you not doing test?" Si Jun asked to him.

"I don't need to do that." Jungkook said.

"You will fail." Si Jun said.

"I don't care." Jungkook said.

"I don't need to worry about this test. I have studied it." Jimin thought and smiled.

"I know some of answers. I hope I will do it good." Taehyung thought. Everyone was doing their test except Jungkook and Si Jun. Jungkook got up.

"Why are you not doing?" Jungkook asked to her.

"Because you are not doing it. You will fail in this test if you don't do this and I can't see that. At least write something." Si Jun said to him. Jungkook sighed.

"Fine. I am doing." Jungkook said and she smiled. They both started doing test. Si Jun was looking at her test paper while Jungkook was looking at her face.

"I hate it when she cares for people rather than herself." Jungkook thought.

"Have everyone done that?" Teacher asked loudly.

"Yes" They said.

"I will declare results tomorrow." Teacher said and went outside.

"So hard test." Some students were saying that.

"How did you do that?" Jimin asked to Taehyung.

"Good." Taehyung said.

"I did it best." Jimin said in confidence.

_______________

"How did you do that test?" Hae Soo asked to her while walking.

"Good." Si Jun said and sighed.

"What happened to you? What are you thinking that much deeply?" Hae Soo asked.

"I am thinking about Jungkook. He did not like that his noona came to talk to him. Who do that to their noona?" Si Jun said.

"Why are you worrying about him? Let's go. I am hungry so much." Hae Soo said and they walked to cafeteria. Si Jun widened her eyes and started smiling shyingly. Hae Soo looked at her face.

"Not again. If you really like him then go and tell him." Hae Soo said to her.

"How can I? Look at his face. He is so handsome. Every girl even many boys also likes him. He will dump me." Si Jun thought in her mind.

"Then forget him and eat food." Hae Soo said.

"I am going to talk to him." Si Jun said and walked towards him.

"But you said you won't. You are really crazy." Hae Soo said from behind.

"Oppa" Si Jun said.

"Yes, Si Jun." Jin said while smiling.

"You are so handsome." Si Jun said in a flirty way.

"I know." Jin said while smiling shyingly.

"No only you are handsome in this whole planet." Si Jun said and winked at him. He smiled shyingly and moved his hand on her head. He started rubbing his hand on her head.

"You are so cute." Jin said while smiling widely. Taehyung made a fist in anger while looking at both of them. On the other side Jimin and Jungkook were seeing them widening their eyes.

"She is flirting with him openly." Jimin said and chuckled.

"She still has no shame." Jungkook thought and gasped.

"Why is she flirting with him?" Taehyung said angrily and went towards her. He held her hand tightly. She turned her face to see him.

"I want to talk to you." Taehyung said angrily and took her away from there forcefully. Si Jun was in shock. She didn't understand anything. Taehyung took her on the school terrace.

"What? Why did you take me here?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"What were you doing?" Taehyung asked loudly.

"What did I do?" Si Jun asked. Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"You were flirting with him." Taehyung said.

"So what?" Si Jun asked.

"Nothing...." He yelled at her.

"What did you want to talk to me?" Si Jun asked.

"I just....I..." He said.

"What should I say now?" He thought.

"What?" Si Jun asked angrily.

"Why did you pull my towel that night?" Taehyung asked quickly. She widened her eyes and started laughing.

"So you wanted to know about that." Si Jun said and he nodded.

"Because.....I want to tease you then." Si Jun said.

"What?" Taehyung said in confusion. She smiled.

"You said you saw me in towel and you were teasing me because of that. That's why I did that. I will tell everyone that I saw you without towel." Si Jun said while moving towards him. He widened his eyes.

"Are you crazy?" Taehyung asked widening his eyes. She smiled at him.

***********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

It's just a fanfiction. Don't take it seriously.

Follow me for more stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 338 54
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...
18.3K 1.9K 51
"It's over between us!" "The love? It might be over for you, but it never was over for me!" "You are a playboy! You never actually wanted me!" "You...
3.4K 146 47
"You are the most beautiful flower in my life." ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "What did you get by marrying...
136K 6.9K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...