HSMTMTS: The Core Four 2

By Mikester2008

Superhero school is back in session! Thrilled by their epic fights against Nightmare and the Cosmic Witch, Ri... More

Character Introduction
Poster Easter Eggs
Trailer
Powers Explained
Nini
Gina
EJ
Ricky
PLOT TWIST!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Suits
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
New Powers
45
46
47
48
49
50
Zack Roy's Powers
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
New Suits
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
Myles Powers
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
Allison Bowen
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Nini
Gina
EJ
Ricky
After Credits
Number 3!
Surprise After Credits

12

186 6 6
By Mikester2008

EJ's POV

TODAY'S CHRISTMAS!!

Not only is today one of my favorite days, but it also means I can finally go on my date with Gina. Earlier today I spent the day with my family and we exchanged gifts, then I convinced the whole family to leave the house so I can be alone with Gina. The last thing I need to do... is get ready.

Ricky and I were in my room. I was getting ready and he was helping me get ready. I would've gone to Ashlyn for help getting ready, but she went to Big Red.

"Okay, what do you think?" I ask, coming out of my closet in my new outfit. I must've shown him about 2 or 3. But it was our first Christmas together, I wanted to look my best for my girl.

EJ's outfit

"You look good," Ricky says, but he's looking into his phone. "Bubba, you're not even looking!" I complain. "EJ, I will do anything to get you to agree on something!" He groans. "Then look up!"

He looks up at me and I spin around. "Okay, you look really nice. Can I please do what I came here to do?" He begs. In my defense, when he got here, he asked if I was up to anything, then I asked him if he could help me.

"Okay, what's up?"

He digs in his pocket and takes out a red gift box. "Merry Christmas" I take the box from him and he smiles. I open the box and my mind is blown away. "R-Ricky...is this?"

"Yep!"

He got me a Waterpolo Champion Ring.

(Let's pretend that the LB is EJ)

"I remember you saying you always wanted it, and you're the best Waterpolo player at East High, you deserve it," he tells me

"How could you afford this?" I ask with a bright smile, slipping the ring up my finger. "I was able to...convince him to give to me for free." He probably hypnotized him, but I don't care, I have it!

"Don't get too excited just yet, I have something else to say" he says, seriously. I take a seat next to him and place my hand on his shoulder. "EJ, I know I've said thank you a bunch of times, but this time it's seriously."

"Ricky, you don't have to,,,"

"No, seriously, I do. That night my mom beat me and I went to the dead-end, I really felt like it was me against the world...and I was losing...badly. But when you let me live you...for months, it really helped me. It made me realize that there are people in this world, who really care about me. And I have you to thank for that. Nini was there, Gina was there, and Big Red was too, but it was mostly you. My life has been changing a lot, and our friendship...it's like the one thing I can hold onto. You're not just my best friend...you're my brother. And I hope no matter what, that can never change."

With a smile, I wrap my arms around him and he nuzzles his head into my shoulder. "It won't, Bubba," I say kissing his forehead. I'm glad I could help him. But I was just doing what I could, at least he's better.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and we both pull away. "That's Gina."

"Okay, I'll wait behind her" he fake frowns, but I shove his shoulder. "Aren't you spending the day with Nini?"

"Whatever," he grins and I get up and he follows. "Wait!" He says and I turn around. He walks up to me and starts messing up my hair. "Hey, what are you doing?" I ask. "I told you, mess it up and she'll fix it for you" he chuckles. "And honestly, you look ridiculous."

"You're gonna get it now!" I start to chase after him but he dodges and starts laughing. He runs to the door and opens it so I'd stop chasing him. He opens the door and sees bith Gigi and Nini. "Don't worry, I'm just dropping him off" Nini says. "What are you doing here, Rick?"

"I was just helping him get ready, you two have fun," he says, patting my shoulder, giving Gigi a hug and he walks off with Gina. "USE PROTECTION!" He yells.

"SHUT UP, RICKY!" I yell back.

Gina walks in with two milkshakes, closes the door and walks up to me. "What happened here?" She asks, pointing to my hair while handing me a milkshake. "Ricky happened" I roll my eyes, sometimes I just wanna kill him. She steps on her tippy toes and starts to fix it for me, swiping it to the side of my head. Huh, I own him one.

"Well, tonight's about us, Prince" she smiles, kissing my top lip, making me blush. "You look beautiful, Gigi" I smile, twirling her around in her all pink and beautiful jacket and skirt. "Stop it" she smiles. "Spin me again!"

Gina's outfit

"I hoped you worked out an appetite cause I came through," I say, pointing to the kitchen where the Risotto was. "My lady" I hold out my arm smirking at her. She hooks her arm around mine and I lead her to the table. This is gonna be the best Christmas ever

Gina's POV

Though the risotto was at the table, we ended up eating on the floor near the Christmas tree. "So how was today so far?" He asks me. "Pretty good, I spend the morning with Nini. She took me shopping for tonight and then I spend the afternoon with Jamie and here I am, with the prettiest and greatest guy I know."

"Well, I am pretty" he smirks. With a eye roll, I pick up some whipped cream from my milkshake with my finger and tap on EJ's nose, making him stop laughing. He looks at me with a grin. "Really?"

"Really" I giggle.

After a few minutes of eating, decorating the tree, and playing outside in the snow, we were watching a movie. We were both on the couch and EJ was laying on my lap. "Am I heavy?" He asks me. "Cause I feel like I'm heavy."

"No, I lie. He is kinda heavy. "A little."

"I knew it!"

"I don't mind" I smile, hissing his forehead. "And that's why you're the best."

"Okay, come on, I wanna give you my gift" I smile. He sits up and I pull him onto the floor. I take my bag, but before I take it out, I look back at him, of course, he's looking at me with his goofy but adorable grin.

"Close your eyes," I tell him. He nods his head but then quickly shuts them, still grinning. I grab my gift box and open it. I start to wrap my gift around his wrist. "Okay, open."

He opens his eyes and looks down. "A bracelet" he smiles back at me.

"Yeah, Andi helped me make it," I say and he starts to play with the charm on it. "Okay, my turn," he smiles. I quickly shut my eyes so I can be surprised. I'm behind you" he whispers in my ear, and I feel him put something around my neck.

I open my eyes and look down. A locket! I quickly turn behind me and see him smiling. "open it" he tells me. I open the locket and see a picture of the 2 of us. It was one day when he surprised me with a big hug and a kiss. I look back at him with a grin.

"You went through all this for me?" I ask. "Well, yeah, you're worth it" he smiles at me. "I mean, I could've gotten a better picture, would you've preferred that?" He asks me, getting worried. He's so cute when he gets worried.

"No, Eej, it's great."

"Aw man, I should've gotten a better picture" EJ starts to ramble about how he could've made it better. I try to tell him it was perfect, but I guess he couldn't hear me. So to shut him up, I give him a kiss.

At first, I was doing all of the work, but after his way of shock, EJ leans in and kisses me back. He grabs my waist as I grab his face, kissing each other again and again, and again. I break the kiss slowly cause I needed air. I open my eyes to see that EJ still has his eyes closed and lips puckered, a giant smile came across my face. He's so cute.

"As I said before" I smile, giving him one last kiss as his lips were still puckered. "The gift is amazing, just like you."

He stops puckering his lips and opens his eyes. "And...you're cute with your lips puckered" I giggle, tapping his lip. "You know what makes me cuter?" He asks, picking me up off the ground. "When I sing."

He taps a button on his phone and music starts to play. "May I have this dance?" He asks, bowing his head. "

"Why, of course" I giggle and take his hand in mine. He pulls and grabs my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck, we both dancing in the center of the living room as EJ sings to me.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye
Tell me, baby, do you recognize me?
Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me

EJ spins me in and out of his arms making me laugh.

"Merry Christmas" I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying, "I love you", I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now, I know you'd fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice
My God, I thought you were someone to rely on
Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A face of a lover with a fire in his heart
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Ooh-hoo
Now I've found a real love, you'll never fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart (Gave you my heart)
But the very next day, you gave it away (Gave it away)
This year, to save me from tears (Oh)
I'll give it to someone special (Give it to someone new)
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart (Gave you my heart)
But the very next day, you gave it away (Gave it away)
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

As the song en, I pull EJ closer for another kiss, and I feel him smile. EJ was surprised and his arms tensed up, but soon he calmed down more and pushes himself closer to me as my hand touches his face (like in the picture)

This was the best Christmas ever!

Portwell is definitely my favorite ship, along with Caswen, Redlyn, Seblos, and more. I love EJ and Gina so much and I really hope their endgame in S3, they deserve it, and EJ deserves some happiness without Ricky getting involved and taking it all away. If Portwell dares turns into Rina, I'm seriously going to stop watching, they are not about to change Portwell, which was a ship where both liked each other, to Rina, which is clearly one-sided. So I'm just gonna focus on these instead of Season 3, I'll focus on it when it comes out. I just really love EJ and Gina, I hope they survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.4K 82
━━━━ π†πŽπŽπƒ π†πˆπ‘π‹π’ 〝 so you're different, then? different than people presume you to be? γ€ž ...
227K 5.9K 60
an au where the two richest and most popular people hate each other so much that they fall in love
122K 4.5K 46
❝ DO YOU EVER FEEL THAT SOMETIMES WE LOVE TOO DEEPLY? AS IF WE'RE GOING TO BURN OUT? ❞ ❝ I DON'T THINK SO BUT IF WE DO BURN OUT THEN...
14K 476 52
Gina Porter loved living in Salt Lake City. Her best friend was right next door and she had two loving parents. When her dad died in a freak accident...