Go-Toubun No Hero

Bat_FF

Y/N is a second year high-schooler with medium grades and a passion for History and rock music. He is also a... Еще

Ch. 1 - Eagle Strike
Ch. 2 - Sympathy for the Hero
Ch. 3 - Today's a Day Off?
Ch. 4 - Five Minutes to Midnight
Ch. 5 - Their House
Ch. 6 - Gathering Storm
Ch. 7 - Sea of Red
Ch. 8 - A Mountain of Problems
Ch. 9 - Open the Mail
Ch. 10 - A Surprise
Ch. 11 - Late Summer Blizzard
Ch. 12 - A Nice Girl Everybody Likes
Ch. 13 - Past and Future Come Together
Ch. 14 - Night of Stubbornness
Ch. 15 - Good Morning
Ch. 16 - The Hardest Challenge
Ch. 17 - Dark Side of the Moon
Ch. 18 - Spell & Fate
Ch. 19 - Field Trip, a Complex Situation
Ch. 20 - Y/N's Amazing Fishing Contest
Ch. 21 - Field Trip, Day 2000
Ch. 22 - Kyoto, Wine and Destiny
Ch. 23 - Peacetime
Ch. 24 - A Touch of Evil
Ch. 25 - Guests
Ch. 26 - The Hunt Begins
Ch. 27 - Super Fight
Ch. 28 - True Identity
Ch. 29 - Overwhelming Past
Ch. 30 - Eight Goodbyes
Ch. 31 - Sense of Emptiness
Ch. 32 - Once Again Together
Ch. 33 - Stepping Back
Ch. 34 - The Rising of Red Eagle
Ch. 35 - New Year, Old Duties
Ch. 36 - Interlude, Road to the Last Exam
Special Crossover - Dazzling Dreams Determine Dangerous Cruises, 1 of a Kind
Special Crossover - D4C, 2 Faces of the Same Coin
Special Crossover - D4C, A Mess Times 3
Special Crossover - Working 4 Justice (A Long Way to the Top)
Special Crossover - Free Day, A Joyless Adventure Abroad
Special Crossover, Conclusion - Showdown at the End of THE WORLD
Ch. 37 - Rime of the Ancient Order
Ch. 38 - The Last Exam, Y/N's side (Act 1)
Ch. 39 - The Last Exam, Y/N's side (Act 2). Cloudbreaker Sunshine
Ch. 40 - Begin the Offensive
Ch. 41 - Unexpected Encounter
Ch. 42 - Disguised and Shuffled
Ch. 43 - Ringing Bell
Ch. 44 - Third Year Commences
Ch. 45 - Frozen Spirit
Ch. 46 - Sweets and Commitments
Ch. 47 - Gone with the Wind
Ch. 49 - New Sekigahara
Ch. 50 - Pivotal Point
Ch. 51 - Preparation for Kyoto
Ch. 52 - Lighting Feelings
Ch. 53 - To the Bottom and then Upwards
Ch. 54 - Pillars' War, Third Battle
Ch. 55 - A Certain Hero and I 🍀
Ch. 56 - Y/N and the Most Important Quest
Ch. 57 - A Tremendous Show of Strength
Ch. 58 - Awakening
Ch. 59 - Turning the Tide
Ch. 60 - Of Stones and Diamonds
Ch. 61 - A Man Called Disaster
Ch. 62 - When the Moon Comes Looking for You
Ch. 63 - Till the End
Ch. 64 - Their Daily Lives Are Back to Normal
Ch. 65 - An Eventful Pool Date
Ch. 66 - The Call of the Loved Ones
Ch. 67 - Festival Approaching
Ch. 68 - Their Daily Lives Come to an End
Ch. 69 - Aligned Fate
Ch. 69 β - A Complete Seduction [Lemon Oneshot]
Ch. 70 - Creeping End, Farewell on a Starless Night
Ch. 71 - Five Stages of Grief
Ch. 72 - Faded, But Not Forgotten
Ch. 73 - The Fellowship of the Hero
Ch. 74 - One and a Half Man, Hibiki the Soul Bearer
Ch. 75 - Requiem For a Dream
Ch. 76 - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ch. 77 - The 29th Sunrise Festival
Ch. 78 - Sorting Things Out
Ch. 79 - Beloved One
Ch. 80 - So Long, and Thanks for All the Snacks

Ch. 48 - Decisions

1.2K 60 26
Bat_FF

"Nino, you already chose a present for Fuutarou on you own? Why haven't you bring us too? We would've been able to find something for him." Miku was asking her older sister while making their way to school.

"I was on a date with Y/N... you would only be in our way." The girl revealed with a grin.

"What?! Y/N, you went on a date with Nino?!" Yotsuba was taken aback, questioning the boy.

"Yes, it was a breathtaking experience... In the wrong way." The hero huffed.

"..." Itsuki was hiding her disappointment.

"Nino, this is bad timing for a boyfriend... just wait till graduation." Ichika teased her.

"We're not a couple! Out of tutoring, I hope to never have to deal with her ever again! Hanging out with Itsuki was way better." Y/N raised voice.

"Be quiet! You'll do whatever I say whenever I ask. Got it, Kaa-kun? Now carry my satchel, it's heavy!" Nino ordered while pulling his ear.

"Grr... Just because you're cute that doesn't mean you can take such advantage!" Y/N obeyed as the girl left the group to meet her friends.

"Oh, do you mind if I exploit the service?" Ichika gave the boy her bag before running away.

"Hey! That's not..." Y/N was being used as a pack animal.

"At least you three would be kind, right?" He begged towards the remaining sisters.

"Think of it as training... Here!" Miku put her bag on him too before fleeing alike.

"Yay! Let's make Y/N the strongest hero!" Yotsuba directly jumped on his back.

"Argh! Alright, I give up... Itsuki, lend me your bag too. If I have to be the mule let's do it properly." Y/N huffed, deciding to play the girls' game.

"I-I don't think it's safe, you're overloaded already and..." Itsuki was mumbling.

"Gwa, Yotsuba! You can stay there but don't squeeze me!" Y/N protested.

"Sorry, did I choke you?" The girl was worried.

"Not at all, but in this position your boobs are pressing on me. I'm getting turned on!" Y/N shouted aloud.

"S-So straightforward!" Yotsuba let go of any grip.

"Hump! Here is what you want!" Itsuki was fuming, hitting Y/N with her satchel before leaving alike.

"I really don't get her. Changing mood so suddenly... Did I do something wrong?" The boy was asking to the sister he was carrying.

"Well, Itsuki's just started to acknowledge her own feelings so you can't expect much from her. It's hard to deal with a girl in love." Yotsuba blurted out.

"Itsuki is in love?! I couldn't believe it! Now I get why she asked me out..." Y/N realized.

"Whoops, have I talked too much?" Yotsuba felt guilty.

"It was a test, training for when she'll go on a date with her crush! Hope she learnt something and got self-confidence. " Y/N misunderstood.

"That's nonsense even for you." Yotsuba facepalmed.

"Grr, hope the boy she fell for is not a punk... I'll have to give him a lesson otherwise." The boy was grinning teeth, worried for the youngest sister.

"Just look in the mirror, you airhead!" Yotsuba sincerely thought.

"Sigh..." Itsuki was walking on her own, preceding the two left behind.

"What's that long face? You're like this since morning." Ichika was waiting for her at the front gate.

"Ah, nothing to be worried. I've slept poorly tonight..." The youngest sister explained.

"You went to bed late because you were worried about Nino and Y/N fooling around together?" She asked.

"W-Wrong! Those two can do whatever they like. Y/N is single so he might like dating girls... But it's not my business at all!" Itsuki was making excuses.

"If you feel that way. Maybe I can ask him out too... Y/N is a caring and precious friend but he might turn into something more eventually." Ichika revealed.

"You wouldn't dare..." Itsuki was shivering, tears about to erupt from her eyes.

"What's the matter? You just said he's free." The older sibling reached the topic she was aiming.

"B-Because I think fondly of him... seeing Y/N with another girl really hurts me." Itsuki confessed what her sister already knew.

"So, what're you planning to do? If you keep staying idle someone else might snatch him from you... Sooner than you think." Ichika warned.

"That's easy talk for you... I really want to confess Y/N my feelings, but I've never had the chance in months. One way or another, may be hesitation or occurring crisis, the mood got ruined and I end up empty-handed." Itsuki explained.

"Fear not... We'll make the right environment so that you can reveal your feelings to him. You already asked him out and that's a good starting point. But don't you think it's time to raise the bar?" Ichika pointed out.

"I don't think I can... even more with the upcoming exam." Itsuki was making excuses.

"It's decided! Let's find him during break. I'll settle everything so that my little sister will be able to reveal her feelings." Ichika was pleased to help her.

"Huff, you and Nino already solved the gift problem... What are we gonna do the four of us?" Yotsuba was still worried about Fuutarou's birthday, walking in the school's hallway side by side with Y/N.

"Well, our friend is sloppy and frugal. Knowing him, the clothes I bought may last him years. Better choose something else, a present of undoubted usefulness." He was helping with suggestions.

"Why not asking in our class? The other boys might come up with something." The girl proposed.

"Not to blame Fuutarou's social skills... but I doubt they even remember his name." Y/N was pessimistic.

"That's not true! We've been in the same class for a couple weeks. I bet they've already befriend him. Let's give a try." Yotsuba insisted.

"Who's Uesugi? Is someone from this school?" The reply they received from quite some people.

"H-He's already been forgotten?!" Yotsuba was depressed.

"Hate to say but it was expected." Y/N huffed.

"I'm sorry, I barely know our class representative. I've no idea about a present for him." A girl from their class shared the same view of the other students.

"Sorry to have bothered you all, guess I'll stalk him and find some intel." Y/N resigned.

"Just a moment, Y/N-san. There is a rumour in school I casually overheard." She revealed.

"Well, I'm not into gossip but what's about?" The hero questioned.

"Is it true that you and Nino-san are dating? You have been seen doing shopping together, and someone confirmed you two lived under the same roof not long ago." The girl reported what she heard.

"Well, they eventually noticed. But it's strange rumours like this didn't spread before. Excuse me, him and my sister are not..." Yotsuba was trying to explain.

"Again with this crap! There is no way I'm interested in that girl." Y/N firmly denied.

"For real? She's the most popular and envied girl from our grade. Are you sure you two aren't hiding something?" The girl smirked.

"Hide what? There is no way she has a chance with me... Nino is not good enough, I know at least four more girls better then her in every aspect. Last and foremost, she hates me." The boy was blaming the second sister.

"Y/N, don't be delusional. Nino-san should be the one saying that..." Her classmate was at unease beside the hero's self-confidence.

"I-I think you can eventually befriend my sister. Just don't act with her like... like your usual self. Being in good terms or not is up to you." Yotsuba wanted to solve Y/N's unending dispute with Nino.

"Why even try? It's clear by now we can't stand each other. Just think about this morning, our princess had no intention to leave her pedestal." The boy commented aloud.

"That's not true. She cares about you a lot, so please quit it..." Yotsuba was trying to stop him.

"As if! She's always so demanding, treating me like a simp. Truth is, she's the kind of girl who acts tough but melts when the guy turns serious and takes the lead!" Y/N was making fun of the second sister.

"Her flimsy behaviour really got on my nerve. She's...!" Y/N realized.

"Is she behind me? Hearing all my rant?" He asked, sweating cold.

"You bet!" Nino confirmed her presence.

"Oh, here's Y/N. Mind if we join you?" Ichika met the hero in the canteen, she was about to have lunch with Itsuki.

"No problem. There is a lot of space." Y/N cleaned the table from his piles of textbooks, exploiting the break to study.

"Ah, you really look like Fuutarou-kun!" Ichika was joking with him.

"Well, he was really serious about the Mock Exams so I decided to put some efforts alike." Y/N huffed, closing the textbook he was reading in order to eat his lunch.

"You're such a good boy. But what's that bruise on your face? It looks like the result of a slap." Ichika asked, concerned.

"Nothing... I'd prefer not talk about." The boy refused to elaborate.

"I knew it! You made a move on a girl in the wrong way... Wanna hear some hints from Onee-san?" Ichika offered her knowledge.

"Oh, really? Will you help me find a girlfriend? " Y/N sarcastically replied.

"Maybe... Don't you think there must be a soulmate for everyone in this world? What if your fated girl is sitting at this very table?" The girl gave a little elbow to her sister.

"Yeah, and maybe we're bonded by fate and stuff... Don't make me waste time and eat your meal before it gets cold." Y/N dismissed the talk.

"Meany! How about this scene? You and Itsuki are in love with each other... Just try confessing to her." Ichika challenged the hero.

"I don't think it's a good idea... He's busy with studying, we shouldn't bother him furthermore." Itsuki was worried.

"Itsuki, you're the one who gets my heart pounding. I love you with every inch of my body..." Y/N spoke in a serious tone.

"Eeep!" Itsuki was taken aback.

"How trivial... Just like in old soap-operas. Plus, there aren't many inches to love." Ichika gave him a bad grade.

"Listen! If you too are making fun of my height I'll..." Y/N hissed.

"I love you, Y/N. I love when you stroke my hair. I feel as if we can understand each other through the contact between your hand and my hair. I love your voice. Just hearing you say one word makes my heart feel warmer. I love your eyes. Normally, they look kind, but I know the pressure everyone put on you and yet you keep your sufferance out of sight. Seeing you trying your best to not worry others around you made me fell in love even more. I love your fingers. For a boy, you have such lovely fingers albeit often covered in cuts and bruises. I know you can break concrete and cut iron with those fingers but when they gently clutch me, I realize they are the strong, slender fingers of the man I love. When I touch your hands the heat of your body makes my heart ache terribly. I love everything of you." Itsuki confessed.

"Hey! That was deep!" Ichika was surprised.

"Itsuki... You know what this means? I totally lost the acting challenge. You've outdone my flimsy lines for good." Y/N was unaware of the girl's seriousness.

"H-He thinks she was joking?!" Ichika was even more dumbfounded by the hero's naivety.

"Well, I'm the sister of an actress. You can't expect less..." Itsuki was forcing a smile.

"Still, you can't play at such high level. For a moment I thought you were serious." Y/N revealed.

"I'm sorry, that was uncalled and preposterous. Not like me at all. Now if you can excuse me, I'm going to leave for the library. I too want to perform good at the National Mock Exams." The girl got up from her seat.

"Already? You barely eat a coup of soup and only a steak of meat. You still have to eat your pudding." Y/N was worried by her light meal.

"No thanks. Today I'm not that hungry... Here, you can have my dessert." Itsuki gave him her leftovers before leaving.

"What's going on?!" Y/N and Ichika were truly concerned.

"Well, I've just began a diet. So, I'm off. You can have mine too." Ichika followed her sister.

"Yahoo! Thank you, girls." The boy greedily accepted their offer.

"What's up? You were this close to confess..." She questioned Itsuki as soon as they left the hall.

"He doesn't see me in that way. For Y/N I'm only a friend... But I won't give up. It's only that the timing is the worst right now. I just want the two of us to do our best for the exams, my selfish feelings come after our instruction. That's what I decided." Itsuki went for a strategic retreat, yet motivated as never before.

"Whoa... Such maturity! I bet in the future he'll be the one running after you. Seems that I could take a page from you when it comes to boys." Ichika realized.

"It was really a tiring day... Good thing we have no tutoring planned today." Y/N was walking home with the group.

"You're right but don't forget about tomorrow. We'll meet at the girls' place at 5 pm, don't be late." Fuutarou reminded.

"Of course, I'm already..." Y/N interrupted his talk, seeing a shadows lurking in a nearby alley.

"Mind a minute... I have to take a piss." He left them with an excuse.

"A-Aren't you going to do it... in the street, right?" Yotsuba was worried.

"You can use our bathroom, we're not that far away." Miku proposed.

"Leave this disgusting guy on his own. Remember to wash your hands before dinner." Nino was leaving him behind.

"Were you looking for me, Death Gatling?" Y/N met with the hero he spotted.

"Indeed, pardon my manners but I didn't want to be intercepted in a phone call." The hunter-looking man explained.

"If you're such concerned I bet on the informations you're carrying. Are they about a certain friend of the Hero Association?" The boy pictured the situation himself.

"I've found the Hero Hunter and tailed him discretely. I followed that guy all the way to his nest but as a head-on assault was impossible for me I retreat. Nevertheless I've formed a suitable team in order to bring down that bastard. As the one who already fought him I'd appreciate your help." Death Gatling revealed his proposal.

"The Hero Association has hands full with the monsters' threat. I suggest to rethink your plan, you and the other are more useful on fighting the Mysterious Beings. Leave the Hero Hunter to me and me alone. So, tell me where he's hiding and I'll take care of him." Y/N made clear his intentions.

"Forget about it! Garou took down S-Class heroes too, he might be even stronger than last time. If you follow my instructions we can defeat him together and prove society that we, A-Class, have nothing to envy those S-Class so full of themselves. If we achieve this we'll be finally seen as equals!" Death Gatling's search of approval was his major purpose.

"An ill-mannered punk is no concern for heroes. I'm going to defeat him not as Red Eagle but as Y/N, the martial artist. So step back from my path!" Y/N raised voice.

"We'll attack Garou tomorrow afternoon. The meeting is at the main square, 5 pm. If you want to join us or leave it be the decision is yours." The man disappeared in the alley.

"Grr... Is there someone here listening me for once?!" Y/N cursed the occurred meeting.

The day after.

"It's five o'clock. Are we all ready?" Fuutarou had just finished preparing the materials for the upcoming lesson.

"Y/N isn't here yet." Yotsuba informed.

"Sigh, hope he didn't get into trouble..." Itsuki was worried.

"That guy should learn to be on time once in a while." Nino huffed.

"Hey! You can overlook a couple minutes, won't you? I was late putting together the notes I assembled for you." Y/N made his appearance at the front door.

"I'm glad... We feared you ended up into some messy situation." Ichika clapped hands.

"Of course not! Today is our important day... Everything else comes after." The boy claimed.

"Y/N, can we began with History, please?" Miku sat next to him.

Main square, at the same time.

"It's quarter past five. What are we going to do? Are we going to move or abort the mission? Y/N is a vital asset in our formation." Glasses was checking his watch.

"We don't need him. We'll take care of the Hero Hunter on our own." Death Gatling decided.

"So, Y/N. Where we left off? Right, you were explaining us the Battle of Sekigahara." Fuutarou asked his friend as they were resuming studying after a mock test.

"Yes, October 21th 1600. The victory of the Eastern Army and the begin of Tokugawa Shogunate. That battlefield went down in History for its brutality. 'A longsword, a spear, arrows or a halberd... every kind of weapon to be afraid of being ready to claim your life. The fatal blow expected to come from every angle'. Just as I read in that biography, written by a soldier of the defeated army. A young ronin escaped death due his unmatched ability with the sword. His name was... He was called... Oh, come on! The legendary swordsmaster. I really can't remember." Y/N was struggling as a growing sense of anxiety was winning over him.

"Are you talking about Miyamoto Musashi?" Miku helped.

"Right That's him. And afterwards... Yes, what happened after?" The boy was a bit confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm spacing out. Can I go to the bathroom and wash my face? It might gonna help." Y/N kindly asked.

"Alright, we've a good pace. So, ten minutes break for everyone." Fuutarou accepted the request.

"I was ill and wounded... still you jerks weren't able to subdue me." Garou was mocking Death Gatling, the last standing hero.

"You and your teamwork did well, but you were too weak. With the help of a S-Class the result would've been different." The Hero Hunter explained the reason of his victory.

"We don't need them! I'll prove you we are not second-handed heroes. I'll be the one who's going to defeat you!" The hero pulled off his dagger as he'd run out of bullets during the fight.

"I'll be the one showing you our values as experienced fighters! Come at me and...!" Death Gatling was knocked out with a single, powerful punch.

"Huff, this jerk wouldn't stop his rant... but thanks to him I've become able to withstand firearms." The Hero Hunter was looking his flayed palms.

"Still, this battle was exhausting. I need some water..." Garou was staggering towards his hut hidden in the forest.

"With a good meal and some sleep I'll be brand new. Guess I'll have to find another hideout away from here since I've been busted." He was pondering the next moves.

*BOOM*

His plans were interrupted by a blast as an unidentified object landed nearby.

"Good thing I didn't turn off my receiver, I was sure it was about to ring any minute now." A male voice echoed from the crater left in the ground, alerted by an emergency signal sent during the battle.

"This is..." Garou was sweating cold, looking the man appearing from the smoke as he instinctively took a defensive stance.

"This is round two, asshole!" Y/N announced, ready to fight.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

86.8K 2.3K 52
I wanted to read some reader x rio futaba , but just couldn't find one. Well then why not make one instead? Prepare to be sent directly into the wor...
73.6K 1.2K 18
----SEQUEL TO MY BEST FRIEND (KURUMI X READER)---- Highest Ranking(s): #1 in kurumitokisaki, #2 in shidoitsuka, #12 in animegirl **DISCLAIMER: If you...
239K 8.9K 126
Do "you" have what it takes to be in the vanoss crew? To be a YouTuber? To win your crush over? Who will even be your crush in this? This is (i...
598K 36.4K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...