REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out
49 - The Start Of Something New
50 - Thank You Guys.

42 - Not You

9.3K 429 118
By wibelol

Elena's POV

I groan slightly as I feel the thumping inside my head grow stronger.

I open one of my eyes slightly but close it as flash of pain runs through me from the bright lights.

"What....?" I trail out and go to move my arms to feel them tied up.

I slowly open my eyes and see everything through a blur. I shake my head and take a deep breath in.

I turn to look at my arms that are tied over my head holding me on my feet. Something burns my wrists as I try to wiggle out.

With a quiet groan I reach out for my magic to feel nothing but a small buzz, like something was preventing me from getting to it. I was left with only a reminder of a buzz under my skin and a worried presence on the back of my head.

"What in the muffins is this..." I mumble and look around. I'm locked up somewhere. All I see is a lot of stone.

"This reminds me of a some very interesting video..." I whisper out loud.

I shake my legs one at the time to feel them slightly and relax against the wall. This went well.

As I try to relax I see two very familiar butterflies. "Please. Go get them." I whisper and watch as they fly away.

Now I can only hope for the best.

-

THIRD POV

Niklaus looks at himself through a mirror and smiles slightly. After the time he has been alive, a simple date doesn't shake him much.

But this date was special to him. It made the original hybrid feel all giddy inside. He never felt giddy.

All the while the hybrid is stuck in his own mind, Elijah tries yet again to call their beloved.

After the seventh ring and fifth call somebody finally answers. "Uhm hello?" A voice says from the other side.

"Who is this?" Elijah asks standing straighter when a male he doesn't recognize answers his Elena's phone.

"Oh I'm Sirius, Elena's friend, I guess?" The Black chuckles slightly while James facepalms next to his best friend.

"Why do you have Elena's phone?" The older Mikaelson asks as he shares a look with his younger brother who just walked into the room.

"We stole it." A light smack could be heard and another voice on the phone.

"I'm sorry about Sirius. It's James Potter. We ran into Elena earlier today and we decided to get some food. She got a call, I guess it was you who called her, a more than while ago. She didn't come back for a very long time, so we actually came to look and saw her phone on the ground and now we are here." James takes a deep breath after rambiling on.

Elijah furrows his eyebrows. "Are you saying you do not know where she is?"

James shares a look with Sirius while carefully answering the Mikaelson. "No..."

"She never leaves her phone behind... Not even on accident." Niklaus comments quietly, not knowing how to react, destroy the first thing he can get his hands on or go and kill some people.

Elijah seeing the expression on his brothers face clears his throat. He makes a deal with the two to meet in the Mikaelson mansion.

Niklaus takes his phone out too, calling out to the rest of their siblings.

Something was not right.

-

"So you are telling me that Elena disappeared in a middle of the day probably in the most busy place in Mystic Falls?" Kol asks with a frown.

"Yep." Sirius hides his nervousness under his pureblood mask while James shakes his head slightly.

Niklaus paces angrily around the room, his emotions were a whole mess. Nothing makes sense to him as his wolf whimperes inside of him, demanding that they find her.

He makes sure to hide his worry, but everybody could see it, not that they would admit it to his face.

Elijah bites the inside of his cheek and runs a hand through his hair.

Rebekah was not there with the rest. She was trying to find something to help them around the town.

A familiar soft sound of small wings shakes Finn out of his thoughts.

"It's them." Finn whispers and watches as two familiar butterflies fly around Elijah and Niklaus and then fly over to him.

"It's what?" Niklaus snaps as he turns his head to his oldest brother who is looking at his hand where the butterflies landed.

Finn furrows his eyebrows and looks down. "You don't see them?"

"It's official. Our dear brother has finally gone mad." Kol says with a small smirk.

"See what Finn?" Elijah asks as he takes a step closer to his older brother.

Finn frowns and turns to the butterflies. "Elena always has these two butterflies around her, I have wondered why nobody never said anything. Why do I see them?"

James and Sirius share a look while Niklaus looks at them with narrowed eyes.

"Do you happen to know anything mate?" He asks with a dangerous undertone.

"We are not sure." James says hesitantly. Sirius nods his head and puts his hand to his pockets.

"They are circling Elijah and Niklaus. Now they are going towards the door." Finn explains as he watches the butterflies.

Sirius smacks his forehead. "Of course! The guardians!"

"The what?" Kol asks with a tilt of his head.

"No time to explain! We have to follow them!" Sirius says loudly and drags James after them.

Elijah and Niklaus quickly walk after them.

Finn and Kol share a look. "Want to bet?"

"1000€ if Nik kills whoever is behind this." Kol says with a nod.

"I bet 1000€ for Elijah." Finn shrugs slightly. He had seen how Elijah had been more stressed than normal.

"If neither, we pay ten times the amount to whoever did it." Kol continues not fearing losing.

"Loser has to do something."

"Deal."

"If you two are ready to betting, we HAVE TO GO!" Niklaus angrily yells from outside.

Finn sighs while Kol smirks.

"I'm going to lose my money."

-

Elena's POV

"Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti jalakani pohjii kutkutti, Ievan äiti se tyttöösä vahti vaan kyllähän Ieva sen jutkutti. Sillä ei meitä silloin kiellot haittaa, kun myö tanssimme laiasta laitaan." I sing out loud feeling bored of just hanging there.

"For the love of earth please shut up!" The guard I discovered like an hour ago speaks up.

"You hurt my feelings my dude. Why wont you just cover your ears? Or kindly let me go and I'll shut up." I say and tug my very tired hands.

The dude rips the door open and stalks over to me with a furious expression.

"Uhm, peace?" I do the peace sign and watch as the dude raises his hand to slap me.

"Don't." Somebody says from the door. The dude drops his hand and sneeres at me.

The dude moves out of the way and I groan loudly. "Not you. Out of everyone it had to be you."

I look at the Original Witch Bitch.

"You should show some respect, I am the fi-"

"The first bitch yada yada. Can we actually talk about something interesting?" I roll my eyes.

I'm already so full of her. I admire how some people have the ability to just appear and boom my day is ruined.

"You will not be talking soon. I thank you for the sacrifice you are about to make, after all, monsters need to be eliminated." She says in a low voice.

"What?" I ask in a whisper. I'm not going to lie, I feel scared right now.

"Will you?" Esther gestures at me and smiles.

I scream as she mutters under her breath. Every fiber on my body is on fire and I feel like somebody is pushing a lot of needles everywhere in my body.

The dude lifts his gun and whacks me into the head. I fall limp against the chains.

"Get her out, we leave now." Esther says with a small smirk.

Her children would finally be dead.

-

THRID POV

As Elena was knocked out, the original witch drives them near the witches house, ready to do the ritual.

A limp Elena appears inside her own mindscape, where the pacing hooded figure runs to her.

They fall on their knees next to her body. "Hey, hey. Open your eyes." They frantically say and gently slap her cheek.

They put their hand right on her cheek. "I need you to open your eyes."

There was no reaction to it. "Damnit!" They yell and look up the sky.

"I need your help. Lady Hecate, anyone who there is, please, I need your help. She needs your help." They said loudly.

-

Outside in the real world Niklaus finally got a scent he could follow.

"I found her scent." He says and they follow the hybrid.

All of the Mikaelsons and the two wizards walk out of the woods, into the opening.

"My children." Esther greets her own children from inside a fire circle.

"Elena." Elijah whispers slightly as they see their love laying inside another circle, blood running down from her nose and ears.

"What did you do?!" Niklaus roars and goes to step foward.

"I did this world a favour. After tonight, all of you will be gone and dear Elena here makes a great sacrifice." Esther said with a wicked glint in her eyes.

"That's rubbish!" James yells and shakes his head. "She would never to that willingly." He adds.

"Oh, when did I ever say anything about her being here willingly?" Esther grins widely.

Finn steps foward. "Stop this madness mother."

Kol stands next to Finn with a large smirk. "Or we are having a fun time killing you."

Esther shakes her head with a sigh. "Peter." She calls over her shoulder.

"Yes Mistress?" Peter Pettrigrew stutters and walks from his hiding spot.

"You traitor!" Sirius yells and James cathes him before he can go foward.

Both of them point their wands at their ex-friend.

"It's time." Esther calmly says and Peter nods his head. He walks over to Elena.

"Get your filthy hands off her!" Niklaus yells and speeds towards them.

The flames from the circle roar up and Niklaus is thrown backwards. Kol helps his brother up up, glaring at his mother.

Elijah and Niklaus both watch in terror as Peter points his wand at Elena, nodding to Esther as she starts to chant.

James and Sirius start to fire spell after spell, nothing working against the original witch's protection circle. Now it was only time to find the weak spot.

Finn, Kol and Rebekah look around with their eyes to find anything that could help them to fix this.

A loud scream pulls their attention to now trashing Elena and a grinning traitor.

-

Inside Elena's mind the hooded figure sees her starting to trash around with blood pouring from her ears.

"No, no, no." They chant and quickly gather her to their arms.

They put both of their hands to her head and close their eyes.

"C'mon cub, you can't give up now. Elijah and Niklaus need you. Your family needs you. Your friends need you. I need you. Wake up!" They use very dark magic to go through her mind.

Her trashing stops and they look hopefully down at her. They gently lower her back to the ground and take a step back.

"That's it. You can do it. Let it go." They say in a comforting voice.

As the white mist starts to appear from the ground, wrapping her body inside.

"Thank you, Lady Hecate." They whisper as they watch her and the pure magic.

-

Back with the Mikaelsons, Elena finally stops trashing.

"No!" Niklaus yells and feels his knees go weak, but he puts up a strong facade.

Elijah looks horrified and his heart clenches inside his chest at the mere thought of something happening to her.

Esther grins and takes out a knife. She cuts her hand and lets few drops drop to the ground.

As she chants the last bit, Peter walks closer to his new Mistress, eager to hear her praises.

Nothing happened.

"What? No!" Esther yells loudly and looks around frantically.

A white light erupted from the circle where Elena lays.

Everyone present covered their eyes from the light.

As they felt the light finally die down, Elijah and Niklaus were the first ones to look.

Now in place of Elena was standing a huge black and white wolf with glowing bright blue eyes.

"Elena?" All of them whispered at the same time amazed.

James and Sirius both have to support each other from the pure raw feeling of magic rolling of their new friend.

It feels like a drug to them, alluring them to go foward and feel it.

Not even a second later Elena was in top of Peter, ripping him to death with her new found strenght.

With a last yank she turns towards Esther with Peter's arm hanging from her mouth.

Esther looks at the wolf with terrified eyes. This was not supposed to happen. None of this was. She was supposed to win. She was supposed to be the queen.

The wolf drops the hand from her mouth and stalks around the original witch, carefully watching her prey.

Elena pounces towards Esther in a blink of an eye and rips into her neck after placing a spell on her body. That way she never could bodyhop again.

The Mikaelsons are frozen from shock. None of the moves a muscle for a while.

"Holy shit." Kol finally whispers after Elena steps away from the mangled body of their mother with blood dripping down her fur.

"Elena?" Elijah ask hesitantly and steps closer to her.

The wolf bobs her head up and down after licking the blood from her lips. Elijah and Niklaus both speed towards her, wrapping their arms around the wolf.

"You are so soft." Elena could hear Niklaus whisper into her fur only her to hear. She mentally coos at him and nudges him with her fluffy head.

There was a loud thump from behind her and in a flash all of them are in a fighting stance once again.

James and Sirius drop their wands to the ground in shock.

Sirius steps foward with tears in his eyes.

"Remus?"

-

A/N: This has been my plan since chapter one.
Wee. Wee. Wee❤
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 202 3
A rarpair of sakusa x akaashi also based of roleplay with @Suga_Mommas_child
1.2M 53.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.4K 153 13
Ships of the outsiders and twilight. Read my friend @myrafisher's for more. I made this in middle school, yes it's cringe ಥ_ಥ
3.4K 177 17
Marriage is about equality . But here Meera is a final year students and an introvert as the name of friends she has only her family. She is most c...