FOREVER TALE

By Nephele7

One throne . Two persons fighting for it. Who'll win and who'll lose will be deciding the future of the count... More

CHARACTER INFO
EXCHANGE INTERNSHIP STUDENT
SETTLING IN
SEEING HIM
MAKING FUN
INTRODUCTIONS
GETTING READY
JOURNEY
FAMILY MEETING
ATTACK
TALKINGS
WARNING
RED ANGER PAINT
ENOUGH?
TUTOR
HEAD ON A PLATTER
FORCING HER
SAVING HER
EMOTIONLESS
TRAUMA
BITCHING
PRINCI OFFICE
INVITATION
DECORATING
HUMILIATION
BIRTHDAY
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
AFTERMATH
CONFESSION
HOMECOMING
BUSINESS
TWISTED TREAT
LOSING IS A SIN
MEMORY ISLAND
MEMORY LANE
NIGHTMARE
RETURNING
LEARNING HIS LIFE
KISS
IN EACH OTHER ARMS
TEMPLE
WEDDING NIGHT
THE SWEET MORNING
BEACH DAY
HOME
DAILY ROUTINE
ROYAL EVENT
EXPRESSING
HOME TALK
ANGRY LOVE
END OF FORMALITIES
MOOD OFF
MISSING HIM
CRUSHED
NO ANGER
RAM'S LIFE
RUN
SAVING THEIR QUEEN
HIS SPEECH THEIR POWER
TAKING CARE
BABY?
KITCHEN ROMANCE
SHOCKER
CUTE LOVING
VRATHAM
ROMANCE IN THE AIR
OPERATION DEVIL
LEAVING
ANGRIER
ANGRY CARING
ANGRY ROMANCE
LOVE OVERLOADED
KIDNAPPING
HOSPITAL
TRUTH
TORTURE
CARING
LOVEST
CUTNESS & SADNESS
ARGUMENT & SWEETTALKS
HIS FEELINGS
CAPTURING
END OF THE DEVIL
THE END

EPILOGUE

1.8K 49 4
By Nephele7

Palace was in full of excitement for the welcome of the new Prince. The family and the guests along with the ministers and people were eagerly waiting to see the newborn Prince of the royal family. Vasu blinked her eyes open to see Ram caressing her hair and smiled tiredly "Where is he?"

Ram walked to the crib at five feet distance from their bed and took out the blue bundle and returned to Vasu's side who sat up leaning onto the headboard still in pain from the labour of five hours.

Ram handed her their son making Vasu tear up and looked at Ram who kissed her lips "Congratulations on becoming mother my Queen" making Vasu smile and leaned her forehead to Ram's.

The newborn cooed making the couple look at him and smile "Everyone is waiting for us to meet him. I'll help you freshen up and we'll go down" saying Ram put their son in the crib and lifted Vasu carefully walking to the rest room.

The couple along with their son came downstairs to greet the guests in the living room. Ram lifted their son introducing "Let me introduce you my son the crown Prince and the future king of the country Vikramaditya Kowtilya" making everyone bow their heads while the general announced "Hail the King! Hail the Queen! Hail the future king" making the family smile while Daksha put kumkuma (sindhur) between Vikramaditya's brows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.6K 64
"Marry you?" She asked clearly astonished. "It's not by will." He said to his defense. "Then who's forcing you?" The princess inquired. "Nobody." "Am...
3.5M 135K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
864K 55.6K 71
•||Book one in Royalty series ||• The Tales of Rakshatra #1 Zravasaya X Tanirika When one of the strongest kingdom on earth is abducted ruthlessly by...
3.4M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...