The Lycan King's Rebel

By Benita_16

When The Lycan King, Ezekiel, goes on a killing spree, the pairer grants him a she-wolf General, Celeste, as... More

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲- 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
rest of the book on Inkitt for free

𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

7.6K 616 86
By Benita_16

-HER-

After Baltazar and his lycans were gone, only a few of us were left including, me, Ezekiel, and our remaining wolves and lycans.

"Three sun rises," I spoke out loud, looking at Ezekiel who was still standing by the edge of the river, glaring at it. That scheming son of a bastard. I had so many questions for him and be better to start answering them once we get back to our camp otherwise I would rage a personal war on him.

All of this could have been avoided if he had informed us what was in the river and the consequences of messing it up. But no. We were fining out things when our asses were already on fire.

I wanted to choke that scheming son of a bastard already.

"It's time to go back," He finally announced before turning around to face us, "and prepare," On his command, everyone had already turned around and started walking towards the mountain behind which our camp was located but I didn't move yet.

I stood there, glaring at him with the heat stronger than the sun. He still stood by the river with his eyes locked with mine.

"I will prepare YOU like a pig about to be roasted with an apple in its mouth," I growled at him, not being able to contain my anger anymore.

"I don't have time to deal with this, Celeste," He grumbled before walking towards the direction of our camp. I followed him, breathing fire.

"Of course, you wouldn't deal with this you scheming son of a bastard. You want to make this worse for us. You should have told us something about the river before," I growled behind him. At this, he turned around and faced me abruptly with rage simmering in his eyes.

"I warned you a fvcking thousand times about the river, didn't I?" He demanded, stepping closer to tower over me. I held his burning gaze fiercely.

"But you left out the part about your mother and brother being inside the river. Were you waiting for this perfect opportunity to introduce us to them?" I spat. This seemed to have fuelled something dangerous inside him because the fire in his eyes only burned stronger.

He took the final step upwards me until there was no space between us. Our foreheads were pressed together while we were breathing angrily in each other's faces.

"I am not introducing you to my brother and mother anytime soon," He growled in my face. Before I could open my mouth to utter something he held my neck a bit tightly and added, "And you will fvcking stay away from them and the fvcking river. Do you understand me?"

"You don't fvcking tell me what to do," Was all I managed to growl in his face before his hold on my neck tightened a bit more, making me choke.

"Celeste, this is a fvcking order. If you don't want to get killed then just fvcking listen to me already,"

"I've managed to survive this long. What makes you think I am going to the underworld anytime soon?" I growled, punching his arm until he finally let go of my neck.

"Underworld is a much better place than my brother's kingdom. Trust me on this one, Celeste," He spoke this time but instead of a growl, his voice was barely a whisper. I saw an unknown emotion climb on his face as he looked at me.

I couldn't understand what it really was but it somewhat looked like he was concerned and... awed? I might have to wash my eyes soon because I swear I was seeing things. Before I could properly read him, he turned around and started storming towards the camp.

I soon caught up to him and asked, "Why didn't you tell me about your brother and your mother?"

"Judging by the kind of she-wolf you are, you'd have gone to invite them for tea the moment you'd have found out about my family," He gritted.

"Your judgment-making skill suck," I told him as we reached closer to the mountain behind which our camp was located. I waited for him to speak but he didn't. Instead, silence fell between the two of us. It was starting to get dark as we finally reached the mountain and started climbing around it.

When we reached a certain height, Ezekiel stopped and looked at the sky. The sun was setting behind the clouds, drenching everything in temporary orange light before the shadows of mountains washed them away.

I stooped as well but instead of the sunset, I watched him.

"How were you crowned king, Ezekiel?" I asked him after a moment. The wind had already started to blow, ruffling my hair. He didn't respond at first so I asked further, "You are the younger of the two yet you rule Thastonia. Did you take the throne or was it handed to you?"

He finally answered but with his eyes still locked on the setting sun, "I took it from my brother,"

"I guessed that,"

"Because he's an incompetent bastard," He spat.

"Ezekiel, tell me the truth," I demanded. " I want to know what I am getting into," I told him and this made him finally look at me but with determination.

"You aren't getting into anything, Celeste," He told me.

"Why not? Do you still doubt my capabilities?" I asked him. At this, he fell momentarily silent. He looked at me with an expression that should have been illegal to exist on his face. He looked at me proudly and fervently.

"No," He answered, "It's actually the opposite," He told me as he held his hand out for me to climb to his height. I held his hand and he tugged me up until I was standing beside him. I had to stand very close to him because space was very little there. He turned me around until I was facing the sunset before pulling me closer until my back was pressed against his front.

"You're the best General I've ever seen," He whispered in my ear as I watched the sun disappearing begin the mountains. For a moment, I was shocked. I wanted to turn around and see if it was Ezekiel who was talking. "What you did today was impressive. I've never seen anyone do that before,"

I forgot how to breathe for a moment as he told me that. I felt his breath tickling the skin behind my ear as he let out a sigh.

"You're lying," I commented. In response, his arm tightened around my waist as he pulled me even closer.

"Everything I said right now was true, Celeste," He whispered in my ear. He sounded serious. My stomach dip.

Was he alright? Did he get hit in the head while he was fighting? I couldn't believe it was Ezekiel talking.

"If you think I'm the best then why don't you want me to fight in the war against your brother?" I asked.

"Because it's not your war to fight, Celeste," He answered.

"Not because I am a girl?"

"No," he answered. I didn't want to believe him but the tone of his voice was really convincing.

"Was that woman your mother? Did she really gave birth to you and your brother?" I asked. A brief silence followed my words before he answered, "She gave birth to Balthazar but she created me,"

"From what?"

"From molten lava,"

"Don't fvck with me, Ezekiel,"

"I'm saying the truth, mate," He told me grimly. I was more than baffled.

"I don't understand this," I told him honestly. "Why are you two fighting? What happened between you two in the past? What was the treaty about? I want to know," I demanded. "Tell me, Ezekiel, how did we get into this mess,"

He sighed deeply before he asked, "Where do you want me to start,"

"Start from the very beginning. I didn't know lycans were made of fvcking molten lava,"

"Actually, only I'm made of that,"

"Tell me everything. I am tired of being kept in the dark,"

"Y-you want to know?"

"Yes,"

"Really?"

_

Vote. comment. Share. follow me

Read the COMPLETE book on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Also available on Patreon: The Lycan King's Mate (sequel), Mr Night, Stefaan, The Gentleman's Trial, Made For Him, The Beta's Catch, Marmadoke, Exclusive books and many more!

Read the next 2 chapters on Inkitt for Free. The link is in my bio.

thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.1K 84
As Lycan's were hunted and killed off a thousand years ago, now humans, and werewolves shall learn what a true Lycan is. All things made a new, now i...
743 51 19
Has Earned Top Ten Spots in: Shifter, Romance stories, Fated Mates, supernatural romance Finally... he released my legs allowing me to slide down his...
2M 66.1K 36
Dragons and werewolves hate each other. Dragon will kill any wolf they see. The reason for this, is that the dragon god and moon goddess hate each ot...
325K 13.1K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...