FOREVER TALE

By Nephele7

One throne . Two persons fighting for it. Who'll win and who'll lose will be deciding the future of the count... More

CHARACTER INFO
EXCHANGE INTERNSHIP STUDENT
SETTLING IN
SEEING HIM
MAKING FUN
INTRODUCTIONS
GETTING READY
JOURNEY
FAMILY MEETING
ATTACK
TALKINGS
WARNING
RED ANGER PAINT
ENOUGH?
TUTOR
HEAD ON A PLATTER
FORCING HER
SAVING HER
EMOTIONLESS
TRAUMA
BITCHING
PRINCI OFFICE
INVITATION
DECORATING
HUMILIATION
BIRTHDAY
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
AFTERMATH
CONFESSION
HOMECOMING
BUSINESS
TWISTED TREAT
LOSING IS A SIN
MEMORY ISLAND
MEMORY LANE
NIGHTMARE
RETURNING
LEARNING HIS LIFE
KISS
IN EACH OTHER ARMS
TEMPLE
WEDDING NIGHT
THE SWEET MORNING
BEACH DAY
HOME
DAILY ROUTINE
ROYAL EVENT
EXPRESSING
HOME TALK
ANGRY LOVE
END OF FORMALITIES
MOOD OFF
MISSING HIM
CRUSHED
NO ANGER
RAM'S LIFE
RUN
SAVING THEIR QUEEN
HIS SPEECH THEIR POWER
TAKING CARE
BABY?
KITCHEN ROMANCE
SHOCKER
CUTE LOVING
VRATHAM
ROMANCE IN THE AIR
OPERATION DEVIL
LEAVING
ANGRY CARING
ANGRY ROMANCE
LOVE OVERLOADED
KIDNAPPING
HOSPITAL
TRUTH
TORTURE
CARING
LOVEST
CUTNESS & SADNESS
ARGUMENT & SWEETTALKS
HIS FEELINGS
CAPTURING
END OF THE DEVIL
EPILOGUE
THE END

ANGRIER

1K 50 1
By Nephele7

Vasu and Ram stood like that staring at each other for long seconds before Vasu hit Ram's cheek and pushed him away from her taking her hand bag walking out into the living room where the family was waiting with their luggage.

She took blessings from Devamma making her say "You be careful alright girl it's not just you now" and hug Vasu.

"Just be careful and safe" ordering Daksha hugged Vasu. Then Nandu and Vasu followed Sohail out onto the top of the building where a chopper was waiting for them and got into it. Vasu saw Sohail talking to Ram and looked away when Ram tried looking at her.

"I guess you don't like this idea much from the look on your face" Nandu said making Vasu sigh and shook her head.

"He says I need to be safe but why doesn't he understand that I'm safer with him" Vasu says making Nandu pat her back before going towards other chopper.

Vasu reached island at six in the evening with Sohail and immediately retired to her room tired from the five hours journey.

After dinner Vasu was sitting on the bed and reading book when the door opened and an old lady came inside holding a cup smiling "Good evening your highness! I'm NagaMani the head nurse his majesty appointed to take care of you".

Vasu smiled and took the cup of milk from her "Hello sister call me Vasu no formalities please" drinking milk.

"I'll call you doctor if it is too formal. I thought his majesty will come here with you" NagaMani said making Vasu nod.

"He has more important things than being here" Vasu said recalling their quarrel before.

"Oh don't you worry dear I think he'll come here soon" NagaMani said making Vasu smile sadly and hand her the empty cup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.9K 50
Whispered promise The first story from 'tales of raghuvanshis' RAGHAV MANAVSINGH RAGHUVANSHI SIYA NAMAN PANCHAL What will happen when God will tie th...
54.7K 2.6K 46
'PRABHAS SIMHARAJU' A force to never mess with. He's the King of SIMHARAJAVARAM. Being a king doesn't mean he's just bought up in a palace li...
101K 4.6K 64
"Marry you?" She asked clearly astonished. "It's not by will." He said to his defense. "Then who's forcing you?" The princess inquired. "Nobody." "Am...
101K 2.4K 45
Two hearts two souls and two pairs of eyes that shed their every tear for each other. 'JAI DEVARAJU' Humble and always respects others. Angry f...