Harry Styles Fanfiction - You...

By harrystyles_stories_

As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chaoter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 68

178 1 0
By harrystyles_stories_

April, 28 weeks
**YOUR POV**
I thought the trip to Italy would be our last one before the baby arrived but it turned out it wasn't. The boys got an invitation to the late late show where James Corden would interview them. And guess what, I got an invitation too, I'm not sure why but he wanted me there too. We thought the promo for the album was over but then management called out of nowhere and told them they had to go to LA for a few days to be at that show and when their management told me they requested me too, I was even more surprised. I wasn't really prepared for an interview but they told me it would only be a short chat with James and I had to be there for some sort of game he wanted to do with the boys.

So here we were again on their private plane, heading to Los Angeles. It was still safe to fly for me so there was nothing to worry about, but I knew that this would be the last flight I would be on for the next months.

We all sat in our seats on the plane. Harry was on his phone next to me and I leaned against his shoulder, trying to sleep what just didn't work out. I was tired and had a pretty long week, because I started to prepare everything in the boutique for when the baby arrived. All I wanted was a few hours of good sleep. My bump was even bigger now and I just couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep. And added to this, since my bump was growing, my skin really hurt because of the stretching. I gently placed my hand on it, rubbing circles on it, trying to make the pain go away.
I closed my eyes while doing that, hoping I would fall asleep somehow but felt another warm hand on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see that Harry had taken off his rings and placed his hand on the part where I was rubbing it. His warm hands made it feel slightly better, as if he knew how to make the pain go away.

„You alright, love?" He asked me when he got my attention.

„Mhm, my skin just hurts a bit because our little one won't stop growing." I giggled. „And I can't find a comfortable position to sleep in and now she started kicking around so I can forget that." I said with a laugh as I felt her doing gymnastics inside of me.

Harry leaned over my stomach to gently kiss it. „I'm sorry princess, but you have to let mummy sleep. She is tired and needs some rest, you can jump around later if you want to." He talked to my belly in a high pitched voice, what made me smile. He was adorable when he did that.

„Come on here." He got back up and patted on his lap. „Lay down on my thighs, it will be more comfortable." He smiled.

I didn't hesitate and made myself comfortable on his lap until we had to land. He placed a hand on my belly, gently rubbing it and finally, I got some sleep, not much but at least a bit.

„Grace?" I heard Harry's calm voice, waking me up from my sleep. My eyes fluttered open and I felt his fingers brushing through my hair.

„Hmm?"

„Sorry to wake you up but we will land soon, you have to sit down in your seat." He told me.

I realized I was still laying on Harry's thighs so I got up and stretched my arms before I sat back in my seat.

„How long did I sleep." I asked Harry as I rubbed my eyes and put my seatbelt on for the landing.

„Like two hours or so." He replied, putting his hair up in a bun.

„Oh, sorry if it was uncomfortable for you." I smiled at him. „But I was really tired and still am."

„I know, you had a pretty long week, love." He pressed his lips on my cheek.

„At least she stopped kicking for the moment." I looked down to my stomach.

„How's the pain?" He rubbed it gently.

„Better." I told him. „Hey, you know what? We never really talked about a name for her but earlier one name came to my mind." I smiled at him, hoping he would like what name I was about to suggest.

„If I'm being honest, I hadn't really thought about any names yet, so what is it?" He asked me, looking deep in my eyes.

„I don't know if you would like it but it's Italian and I think it has a beautiful meaning." I said.

„Soo? Tell me, what is it?" He got impatient as he smiled at me.

„I'm kinda nervous to tell you." I admitted, looking on the floor.

„You don't have to be nervous sweetheart, you know that. Now look at me and tell me, because I wanna know." He said with a laugh so I looked up at him in his gorgeous, green eyes.
I rolled my eyes, smiling at him and eventually opened my mouth.

„It's Stella." I said.

„Stella Styles?" He asked again together with the last name.

„Mhm, maybe with a middle name? I don't know, maybe it's not even a suitable name."

„No, it is." His eyes lit up. „I like it. Stella is a beautiful name and we can still search for a middle name if you want to. But Stella means star, right?" He asked in the most adorable way.

„Yes it does!" I smiled. „I see you learned a bit Italian?"

„I did, just for you."

„You're such a helpless romantic." I laughed and let my head fall on his shoulder.

The plane finally landed and we could go off. After 11 long hours of sitting in that seat, I could finally stand up, hoping I would still feel my feet.

„Harry?" I looked to his side while he packed his stuff together to go off the plane.

„Yeah, darling?"

„I may or may need some help." I laughed at myself because I couldn't get up on my own. „Could you pull me up from this seat?"

„Anything for you." He laughed and got up to grab my hands and pull me up.

„Thanks, I can't even see my feet anymore." I told him and got my bag to leave the plane. I let Harry walk in front of me to the exit. The boys were already on the way down the stairs of the plane. Harry waited for me on the top of the stairs, stretching is arm out for me.

„Careful on the stairs." He told me and grabbed my hand to slowly walk down as I held the banister with my other hand.
Harry's grip was tight but still gently to make sure we both got down without falling.
I loved how protective he got since I got pregnant. He was protective before but since my bump started growing and growing, he had his eyes on me every second, especially when we walked through crowds of fans or paps, like we had to now.

Since One Direction came to LA, everybody should have known it by now and I knew there would be a big crowd in the airport. Harry knew that too and was even more nervous because of that. He instructed some of the security guards to stay with me and walk next to me. He didn't really trust all of them so he told Paul to stand next to me and make sure nobody would come near me.
To be honest, I never was this scared of crowds like this, I almost got used to it but when I noticed how nervous and stressed Harry looked now, I got a little scared. I never saw him this stressed about a situation like this, so it made me really nervous.

As we got down and were off the plane he pulled me close to him and wrapped his right arm tight around me, his hand placed on my belly. I laid my arm around his back and suddenly saw Paul standing on my right side with his hand on my back.

„Everything will be fine, love. Don't worry, I've got this organized now, not like the last time." He placed a kiss on my cheek and I nodded.

„Paul has got you and I'm here, nothing is going to happen." He told me again as he nodded at Paul to start walking.
We entered the airport and there it was, the huge crowd, waiting for the 1D boys to arrive.

As we got closer to the crowd, Harry's grip tightened around me and he pulled me closer to his side. We moved fast but he still watched out we wouldn't trip or anything.
I didn't see much, just the flashing of the cameras. I looked down on the floor, focusing on not tripping and finally when I looked up, we reached the exit of the airport. The van was already waiting with the boys when we eventually managed to get in and drive away, towards the hotel.

„Jeez, what a crowd." Niall breathed as we all sat in the van.

„Yeah, it was a big one, luckily nothing happened." Zayn agreed.

„See, everything went fine." Harry smiled at me.

„Honestly, I'm just glad we made it through without any problems." I said with a relieved sigh.

„You seem tired, Grace. You sure you wanna come to the show tomorrow?" Liam asked me.

„Yeah, I have to. But I'm just gonna get some sleep in the hotel and I'll be fine." I smiled.

And that's what I did. As soon as we got our room, I laid down on the bed with my pregnancy pillow between my legs. I immediately fell asleep but woke up again as I felt something warm on my back.

„I got you a heating pack for your back." Harry whispered and gently pressed it against my back.

I smiled with my eyes still closed.
„Thanks." I whispered and felt his soft lips on mine.

I didn't know how he did it but I didn't even tell him about the back pains. He just knew for some weird reason, as if he could read my mind.
Harry laid down in bed next to me. He laid his arms around my waist and spread soft kisses on my head what led me to fall asleep again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)
98.5K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
366 29 20
Ella ran away to try and start a new and hopefully happy life. On this journey Ella will end up meeting 5 boys who might be able to help her find so...
21.3K 137 22
What happens when two worlds collide? Kate, your average girl next door, crosses paths with the world famous boyband One Direction. Will she change h...