REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

33 - Quality Time

16.6K 647 131
By wibelol

Elena's POV

I slowly open my eyes as I feel I have been laying there doing absolutely nothing long enough.

After the bath with Niklaus I talked with Caroline about four hours. I wanted to make sure that she was in a stable state.

We went to bed and talked about life with Niklaus for an hour or so before I fell asleep.

Niklaus was holding me against his chest and I was the little spoon facing away from him.

I turn around in his hold and snuggle closer to him.

I lift my finger and gently trace his face. Niklaus smiles softly and opens his eyes.

"Morning Love." He says in his own morning voice. I shiver again and his smile turns to a smirk.

"Morning." I say to him and just admire his beautiful face.

We stay in silence just enjoying the warmth and peace.

All good things must come to a end.

We hear a knock on the door and Rebekah carefully peeks inside with a hand over her eyes.

"I do not want to see my brother and future sister-in-law naked so is it okay to look?" She asks.

I giggle and Niklaus glares at Rebekah.

"Don't worry Bex, we have clothes on." I say to her and giggle when she wipes a imaginary sweat from her forehead.

"What do you want sister?" Niklaus asks and leans into his hand.

"Nothing. I was bored." She says and I burst out laughing.

"So you ruined our peace because you are bored?" Niklaus asks with a unimpressed eyebrow raise.

Rebekah grins and nods. I'm still laughing and Niklaus takes my pillow and throws it at Rebekah.

"Leave." He says and Rebekah mocks him before stepping out of the room.

"Oh and Damon is waiting for you to text him." She says to me and I nod. She leaves after giving us a smirk.

"And close the door please!" Niklaus says dramatically and Rebekah snickers.

She leaves it open and Niklaus huffs.

"Well..." I giggle and shrug.

"Also this is mine now." I grab his pillow and put it under my head. I turn to lie on my back.

Niklaus rolls to his stomach and lies between my legs.

He puts his head on my stomach and wraps his arms around my waist.

I look down at him and smile. He pouts and I giggle. "What?"

"I haven't gotten a good morning kiss yet." He pouts and I giggle even more.

"You are a manchild." I say to him with a smile and lean in to kiss him.

I quickly peck his lips and return back to my position.

Niklaus mock glares at me and then smirks.

"Do not dare." I say to him and get ready to leave.

Niklaus smirks and starts to tickle me. I start laughing loudly and wiggle on his grip.

He slowly stops tickling me and sits up. He looks down at me.

I still giggle slightly with a big smile on my face.

His face softens even more and he leans down and cages me between his arms.

He starts to give me small kisses all over my face.

I start to laugh again as his stubble tickles my face.

"Nik stop!" I yell laughing. Niklaus chuckles and gives me a kiss on the lips.

He pulls away happy that my thoughts aren't going to the night before.

"Could you please move?" I ask him with my puppy eyes.

Niklaus groans and flops to his back next to me.

"What a good boy." I joke but at the corner of my eye I see his eyes widened slightly before going back to normal.

I smirk slightly and look at him. He shakes his head and says: "Not a word."

I pretend to zip my lips and stand from the bed.

I stretch my hands up and yawn loudly. I let my arms drop to my side like a soft noodles.

With another yawn I turn to Niklaus ready to ask him a question.

"Your clothes are in the bag. Rebekah picked them." He says knowing what I was going to ask.

I smile and skip to the bag. I peek inside.  "Daamn, Rebekah is awesome."

I walk to yet another walk-in-closet and take Niklaus' huge shirt off.

I quickly put on my underwear and open the bag fully.

It was perfect for what I usually wear.

I take out black jeans and put them on. I put a tank top just in case and pull a cream colored hoodie on.

I do my hair to two dutch braids and look at myself.

I put on my socks and then realise what it's missing.

I walk out of the closet and see Niklaus with his grey sweatpants on.

I look at his body up and down.

"You like what you see?" He smirks.

"Who wouldn't like that body?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and a matching smirk.

Niklaus chuckles and walks over to me. "You boost my ego love."

"Don't let it get too big." I wink at him and bounce out of the door.

"Love." Niklaus calls and I stop. I walk backwards and look at him through the door.

I raise a eyebrow. Niklaus smiles innocently and I giggle.

I go and give him a quick kiss before leaving the room again.

I quietly walk to Finn's room and knock on the door.

He opens it and smiles slightly. "Good morning."

"Morning Finn. Could I maaaybe borrow one of you flanells, or you know one of those shirts I don't know if the name is even correct? You are the only one who owns a good one in this house?" I ask with a sheepish smile. Aye look at that, my finnish accent. Long time no see.

"Of course." He steps away from the door and I walk in excited. I have never been in his room.

"Woah." His room was clean and very... Finn-like. In a good way.

"I am glad you like it." He looks around and sits on his bed. "I worked on it myself after getting to know this era and it's style better." He says with a smile, clearly feeling proud of his own work.

"It's really nice Finn. I'm proud of ya!" I tell him and he smiles widely before turning back to his book with tears in his eyes, hiding them from me.

I go to his closet, not knowing what those words really meant to Finn. Nobody has ever told him they were proud.

I go through his shirts and find a perfect one. I take a black and white flanell and put it on.

I turn to look at Finn. "What'cha think?"

"Looks good." He answers and I smile.

"Oh I got to go. Thank you so much Finn. Have a good day!" I say and walk out of the room.

I take my phone and see couple of texts from Damon.

I text him back.

To Wannabe Dracula❣: Want to pick me up? Need fud ples.

I wait for his answer and bounce to the living room where Kol is reading a book.

"What is it with you all and your books?" I chuckle and lay down on the couch opposite of him.

"I'm trying to find more information for the little problem little Gilbert and you have. You should try once willingly." He waves the book around and I just shrug.

I turn my head to look at Kol.

"Do you know where Elijah is?" I ask out of the blue.

Kol shakes his head, not lifting his gaze from the book.

I nod and go back to my position looking at the beautiful ceiling.

We sit in a comfortable silence when I realise something horrific.

I gasp loudly and make a loud strange sound.

Kol flinches and the book on his hand flies over his shoulder.

"What the... What was that for?!" Kol asks as he goes to pick up the book.

"I haven't had ice cream in ages!" I pretend to faint to the couch.

Kol deadpans at me. "You are so dramatic." He rolls his eyes.

I look at him offended. "Ice cream is important." I mutter and leave the room after sticking my tongue out to Kol.

I get a message from Damon that he's picking me up in five minutes.

I sit down to the floor in front of the door and wait.

Five minutes soon turn to fiveteen and I flop down to my back.

I lift my legs and rest them against the door.

I hear a chuckle and turn around to see Niklaus.

"What are you doing love?" He asks.

"Waiting." I answer simply.

"On the floor?"

"Uh-huh."

"You do you then." Niklaus leaves me alone with a goofy smile on his face.

I text with Bonnie, Caroline and father to make sure they all are okay.

Finally I get a text from Damon. I get up, put my shoes on and go outside.

I go to his car and sit inside. "Fud."

Damon chuckles and shakes his head. He starts to drive to the grill, of course.

-

I drag Damon inside and my stomach rumbles perfectly.

"Ayee Gabriel!" I yell and wave at the new bartender. He is my new best friend.

Gabriel smiles widely and walks over to us.

"The usual breakfast?" He asks and I nod happily.

"What about you?" He asks Damon, but before he can answer bourbon I look at Gabriel.

"Bring him the same!" I say and he nods and leaves.

Damon mockingly glares at me.

"No more drinking in the morning." I say with my puppy eyes.

Damon groans but nods. I hug him tightly.

Gabriel comes back with our order.

"Thank you so much!" I say and dug in instantly.

I have so much on the plate, I don't even know the names to half of them. Lot's of berries and stuff. Waffles. Yum.

Damon eats his own and shockingly he likes it.

We eat and talk about all the drama. Of course Damon made sure I was okay after last night.

Even Gabriel and the old man from the table next to us joined our little drama club.

We ate our stuff and Gabriel cleaned our stuff. Damon paid him even though he fights about it every single time.

I sit happily on the table when Damon stands up.

"Let's go play." He says and I groan.

"But I lose every time!" I whine as Damon pulls me up.

"C'mon Moony." Damon says as he pulls me towards the pool tables.

Two heads snap up.

"Okay. If I lose you are going to buy me ice cream."

Damon rolls his eyes and we go to a pool table.

We play a game and surprise surprise Damon wins.

He looks at me with his mouth hanging open.

"I was going easy on you this time!" He says.

I chuckle and shrug. "It's my talent. I suck at games like these. Give me a console and I'll beat your arse." I grin.

"Ice cream!" I bounce to Gabriel and he makes me a bowl.

Damon pays for it and I happily sit down to a bar stool and eat my ice cream.

We talk for a moment and then Rebekah barrels inside the grill.

She gracefully runs to me and smiles widely.

"A ball." She says.

"Huh?" I take more ice cream with ma spoon.

"We are going to host a ball." Rebekah says and takes my spoon from me.

I whine after my lost spoon and pout.

"Isn't it amazing?" She asks happily.

I take the bowl and lift it up to my mouth. I lick the ice cream once. Damon and Gabriel laugh while Rebekah fondly rolls her eyes.

"Never get between her and her ice cream." Damon shivers at the memories after he did that mistake.

She gives my spoon back and I nod. "Sounds fun." I take more ice cream.

"And that means we need dresses."

"Nooo." I whine.

"Yes." Rebekah smirks and takes my arm.

I quickly eat the ice cream and give the bowl away before Rebekah starts to drag me away.

I look at Damon. "Nooo save me Dam!" I yell and he just laughs.

He smirks and waves and I stuck my tongue out.

The whole time being watched by a pair of curious eyes.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading❤ The next chapter will be a longer one and ya'll already probably know what it's going to be about.
Ily all❤
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
952K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
265K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
600K 28.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...