REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

32 - Caroline & Fluff

17.9K 691 121
By wibelol

Elena's POV

I stir slightly awake and I feel strong arms around me.

I open my other eye and look around me confused.

I hear a chuckle and I look towards the sound. I see Elijah smiling softly at me.

Memories from last night come back and I grin lazily.

I let my head flop back down to his chest.

Elijah is laying on his back and I'm hugging his chest and our legs are tangeled under the sheets.

Elijah softly does random shapes between my shoulderblades.

"Good morning." Elijah says with his rough morning voice. I shiver slightly.

"Morning." I mumble against his chest.

"How are you feeling?" He asks with a soft smile.

"Amazing." I sighed happily and cuddled closer to Elijah.

"How do you feel?" I ask quietly after getting little bit insecure.

Elijah kisses my head. "I feel incredible." He admits and I smile.

I close my eyes again and sigh happily. I almost fall asleep again but force my eyes open.

I yawn and put my chin on Elijah's chest. I look at him.

Elijah looks at me and puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

I reach up and give him a kiss. "I love you Elijah."

"I love you too." He answers and looks at me with intense love in his eyes.

"Gosh I need a shower. I smell like sex." I giggle slightly.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Elijah asks with a small smirk.

"Be my guest." I giggle and sit up straight.

I wince at the pain between my legs. Elijah sits up and gently kisses my shoulder.

"Is it bad?" He asks and I hear a small pint of guilt on his voice.

"It hurts a bit not gonna lie. But it was worth it, would do it again." I say and glance at smiling Elijah.

Elijah stands up and picks me to his arms. I squeal and hold on to him while laughing.

-

I exit the shower with a towel around my body and hair.

I walk further to the room and stand in front of a mirror.

I look at myself and sigh. I have grown to love this body, but I still feel insecure like most of the people.

Being around a man like Elijah, or Nik, makes me feel like that I'm not enough sometimes.

"What are you thinking so hard?" Elijah asks as he wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head my shoulder.

"Just about myself." I answer and turn to give his cheek a kiss.

Elijah narrows his eyes and I smile innocently.

I wiggle out of his grip and take the towel out of my hair.

I throw it at Elijah and it covers his head. I giggle as he doesn't even try anymore.

"When is Nik coming back?" I ask Elijah as I walk to his walk-in closet.

"He should be home tomorrow evening." I hear him say as I go through his and couple of my own clothes.

"Okay." I comment and drop the towel to the ground.

Elijah walks to the door and leans into the frame. He looks at me with a small smile on his face.

I put on my underwear and then turn to look at all the clothes.

I pull on my black jeans and then turn to look at the shirts.

I glance at Elijah who is only wearing a towel around his waist.

I quickly turn back to get through the day with a holy mind.

Elijah chuckles and I playfully glare at him. "What? I can't help it. You are too hot for your own good." I mumble.

I spot a basic navy sweatshirt and I quickly grab it. I turn to Elijah with wide eyes after I pull the over-sized shirt on.

"You have something else than suits?!" I ask and giggle at the look on his face.

"For your information, yes I do have something else than suits." He says with a playful glare.

I bite my lip. "Do you have grey sweatpants?"

"Why?"

"No reason."

-

I skip to the kitchen with a happy smile on my face.

Nobody else is in the house except Elijah and I.

I make some pancakes for me and for Elijah I fill them with blood.

I put them on plates and walk out of the kitchen to the hallway where I see Elijah putting his coat on.

"Where are you going?" I frown feeling sad.

"I am so sorry my dear, but I need to go check on something. I will be back soon." Elijah says as he walks over to me.

"Okay... Please be careful..." I say in a quiet voice.

"Always." Elijah whispers and gives me a quick kiss before speeding out.

I shake my head with a sigh and walk to the kitchen. I put the pancakes to the fridge and start to eat my own.

I scroll through my phone as Bonnie calls me.

"Yellow Bon." I answer the phone and eat some pancakes.

"Hi Lena. I was wondering if you have seen Care lately? She kind of just disappeard..." Bonnie says quietly.

"No I haven't seen her. Maybe she-" I shut up quickly as I realise something. My heart starts to speed up.

"Hey Bon, I really need to go. I promise I'll explain everything later!" I hang up the phone and run to the hallway leaving my precious pancakes behind.

I've really been so tightly wrapped around Elijah and Niklaus business I forgot that this was supposed to happen.

I put on my shoes and run outside. I go to my motorcycle and hop on.

-

I follow a feeling on my gut and drive to a small road.

I park my bike and anxiously take my phone out. I scroll to Elijah's number and call him.

It rings and rings but I don't get any answer.

I sigh and quit trying. I know Niklaus is still away but I need to tell someone.

He doesn't answer the first time and tears of frustaration comes to my eyes. I really need to save her.

I try again and he still doesn't answer. I try couple of more times but I give up.

I send a text to Damon and Stefan about Caroline and to tell Liz. I then stuff my phone to my pocket.

I close my eyes and reach out to the feeling from before.

"Please help me find her." I whisper.

I feel the same buzzing under my skin and I open my eyes. My eyes are glowing faintly.

I look around me and soon Blue and Red fly around me.

"We need to find Caroline." I say and they start to fly towards the forest.

I follow the feeling on my gut and walk after the butterflies.

We reach a door leading underground. This must be where they keep her.

"Thank you." I whisper and close my eyes. They return to normal and I walk to the door.

I open it and tip-toe to the cellar. I see a man standing there guarding a door leading further inside.

He sees me and stands up straight. "What is a little girl like you doing here?"

I put on my act and look like a scared innocent girl.

"I... I got lost in the woods and and something was following me. It tried to bite me and I found that door so I came to safety." I say in a shaky voice and force some tears out of my eyes.

"Hey it's okay." The man says and walks over to me.

"No it's really not." I drop the act and punch the guy straight in the face.

"Ow ow ow." I mumble and wave my hand around. I quickly turn back to look at the man.

He stumbles backwards and looks at me furiously.

"You little bitch." He snarls and runs towards me.

I side-step him and kick him straight to his side.

He drops to the ground and I lift my hand up holding a frying pan.

I look at it confused but shrug. I swing the pan and hit him hard to the face.

He blacks out and I drop the mighty weapon down.

I continue to walk towards the cell when I hear a scream.

"Nope." I run and kick the door open. My blood boils as I see Bill motherfucking Forbes torturing Caroline with vervain.

"Hey asshole." I say and run towards Bill as he turns around. I drop-kick his ass away from Caroline.

I quickly get up from the ground.

Caroline looks at me with wide eyes and glances at groaning Bill. I turn back to the excuse of a man before.

Bill looks at me from the floor and I hover over him.

"What the-" He starts but stops after getting hit in the face by me. Hard.

I hit him again and again. "Do. Not. Touch. My. Friends. Ever. Again." I say in between each punch.

"Elena!" Caroline yells, not really feeling sorry or worried for her so-called father who tortured her.

My knuckles are raw and bleeding and Bill's face is bloody. I was not really thinking straight, my only thought being how he tortured Caroline and needed to have his ass beaten.

"Moony. Hey, hey, Moony!" A voice yells and quickly grabs me into a hug.

I pant harshly and trash in his hold before finally snapping back to reality.

I look around me and see Damon holding me close as Liz comforts Caroline.

Damon got Caroline out of her shackles.

Stefan looks uncomfortable around Bill and I's blood so he speeds out after checking that Caroline is okay.

I look down at my hands and flinch as they sting. My, well Elijah's shirt was full of Bill's and my blood and my hands were still shaking from the rage I felt towards the man.

"Is he... Is he dead?" I ask and look at the un-moving body.

Liz reaches out and checks his pulse. She hesitantly nods and I sigh. I don't even feel sorry about what I did, but slightly disturbed about the fact.

I turn to Caroline. "I'm so sorry for not getting here earlier... And sorry about him."

"It's okay. You saved me Lena. Thank you." Caroline sniffles and I smile sadly.

"I love you Caroline. You are one of my best friends and I would always save you." I tell her honestly.

Caroline smiles softly and nods.

"I need to get her home. Thank you Elena." Liz comments and helps the shaking vampire up.

Liz takes Caroline to her arms and helps her out of the cellar.

"Let's get you cleaned up..." Damon whispers and lifts me up to his arms.

I lean my head to his chest.

"Mikaelson mansion." I whisper.

"What?" Damon asks and looks down at me as we walk outside.

"Could you please get me there?" I ask and look at my shaking hands.

Damon nods and speeds us to the mansion.

He knocks on the door and we wait for a moment.

Soon the door opens and we are face to face with wide-eyed Rebekah.

"Wha-?" She trails out and quickly steps out of the way.

Damon walks us to the living room, sets me down to the couch and walks over to Rebekah.

He quietly explains to her what happened as I stare at the wall thinking.

Rebekah speeds out to call Elijah and Nik.

Damon walks over to me and crouches in front of me.

"Are you okay Moony?" He asks and glances down at my hands.

Before I can answer Damon is pushed out of the way by worried looking Kol.

"Hey there darling." He says more softer than usual.

I give him a small smile and sigh. I really need Elijah or Nik right now.

"I'm going to check on the blonde. Bye Moony." Damon kisses my forehead and speeds out.

Kol sees that he doesn't get any answer from me and stands up. He takes couple of steps back just in time.

Niklaus speeds in to the living room with his jacket still on. He kneels in front of me and looks at my hands.

"Hi there Love." He too says softly.

I smile slightly and lean foward to hug him. I clung to him like a koala but he doesn't put up a fight.

Niklaus holds me close and strokes my hair. I don't want to make a bigger deal about it.

"Let's get you cleaned up Love." Niklaus says and stands up with me in his arms.

I just let him carry me to his bathroom. I just want to call Caroline and go to sleep.

Niklaus puts me down to the toilet and takes his jacket off.

I stand up and start to take the shirt off and wince when my hands hurt. I sigh sadly, the bastard's blood ruined Elijah's shirt.

Niklaus put's the bath ready and he takes all of his clothes off except for his boxers.

Awe, he still cares about making me comfortable.

He sits down to the bathtub and looks at me softly.

"Come here Love."

I strip down fully naked and climb to the bathtub.

Niklaus pulls me to his chest and I sigh in content. I keep my hands out of the water.

"Let's get that healed." Niklaus bites to his wrist and brings it to my lips.

I take a few gulps and my hands heal up nicely.

I sigh tiredly once again and just enjoy the warmth coming from the hybrid and the water.

"I killed him." I say after a moment of peace.

Niklaus humms and holds me closer.

"I did it for Caroline. I would do it again. Do you know what the worst part is?" I turn my head to look at Niklaus.

"What?" He asks softly.

"I don't even regret it."

A/N: So this chapter is a bit weird in my opinion lmao. Next one will make more sense. Sorry not sorry about the amount of fluff <3
Thank you all for reading, Ily all❤
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 33.4K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
962K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
643K 30.6K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...