Harry Styles Fanfiction - You...

By harrystyles_stories_

As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chaoter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 59

157 1 1
By harrystyles_stories_

**YOUR POV**
Harry and I came back from our honeymoon a week ago. I was really sad the two weeks passed so fast but I was still happy to be home again, to sleep in our own bed and see our friends again. We both got back to work immediately and I still couldn't believe we got married. There were still some days where I sat in the boutique all by myself, looking at the engagement and the wedding ring I wore, not believing I was a married woman now. I was Harry's wife. Luckily, I wore the ring, because if I didn't, I probably thought I imagined everything that happened.

Right now, it was 3 am in the morning and I sat in my bed, wide awake with Harry sleeping next to me. He was sound asleep, I could have probably thrown him out of bed and he wouldn't wake up immediately. I was tired but couldn't sleep, my stomach bothering me for a few hours now. I felt nauseous since I woke up at 1 am. It was most likely because of the food we ordered from a Chinese restaurant earlier. I went downstairs to make a tea that would maybe calm down my stomach, but it didn't, nothing really worked, it got worse instead. I looked to the side to look at Harry's bare back as he laid on his stomach with his head buried in his pillow. His long curls were tied up in a bun and he just looked so cute sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up and worry him or something.

I tried to sleep again but as soon as I laid down, I covered my mouth with my hand, knowing what was going to happen next. I quickly threw the covers off and ran to the bathroom. I fell on my knees in front of the toilet before emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl. I leaned over the toilet when I felt a warm hand rubbing my back and another one holding back my hair.

„What's wrong sweetie?" Harry's raspy but still gentle morning voice sounded behind my back.

„Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." I told him, wiping my mouth, just before I had to throw up again.

„Oh honey, don't worry about that." He said rubbing my back in circles. „What's bothering you?"

„My stomach." I let out as I flushed the toilet and turned around, sitting on the floor to face Harry who was crouched down in front of me. „I think it was the Chinese food, I started feeling nauseous after I ate that."

„I knew we shouldn't eat that stuff." He said and got me a glass of water.

„Well thanks for telling me now." I said with a small laugh and got up from the floor. He grabbed my hand to help me up. I brushed my teeth before going back to bed with Harry.

„Are you feeling better now?" He asked, laying on his side, rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

„A little, but I think I'm just gonna try to get some sleep now." I sighed, stretching out my arms for Harry to wrap his arms around me.

„Do that." He said and came closer. He turned me to the other side so my back was against his chest, like big and little spoon. I was the little one and he was the big one. He pulled me close to him, laying his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my stomach.

„Uuh, that feels really good." I said when I felt his warm hand. „Can your hand please stay like this?"

„Of course, honey." He whispered in my ear, my head resting against his. „Wake me up if you need anything." He said and kissed the back of my head.

„Mhm, thank you." I whispered back and soon fell asleep with his warm hands on my stomach and my hand placed on his.

**HARRYS POV**
I woke up in the morning to the flushing of the toilet and when I sat up in bed, I noticed the light of the bathroom was on and Grace was not next to me anymore. I got up and walked into the bathroom to see her kneeling in front of the toilet again.

„Again?" I crouched down next to her, rubbing her arms.

„Yeah, but I think it's over now." She breathed and got up to wash her mouth.

„You're not getting sick, are you?" I asked her and got back to the bedroom to open the curtains. It was 7:00 am and the sun was shining bright through the windows.

„No, this doesn't feel like being sick, you know? It's just the food. I feel fine now." She reassured me when I came back to the bathroom. I frowned at that. It was weird how she felt good now, but she was probably right, it had to be the food.

„Hey, don't you have that meet and greet or signing thing today?" Grace asked me, preparing her clothes to get ready.

„Yes and I want you to come with us." I told her and got my clothes from the closet.

„Why that?" She asked confused.

„I just don't want you to be alone in case you feel sick again." I explained.

„Alright, if you want to, I'll come with you." She said. I got over to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

**YOUR POV**
I knew Harry wouldn't accept a no as an answer so I just said yes. He was probably right too, I didn't want to be alone in case I had to throw up again.

We both got ready in the bathroom. We showered and got dressed. I did my hair and a casual make up while Harry dried his wet hair he just washed.
I finished with applying some mascara and a few spritzes of perfume.
I grimaced as the strong scent of the perfume made me gag.

„I think I sprayed that in my mouth." I scowled, taking a sip of water from the glass of water Harry got me earlier.

Looking at the bottle in case I lifted the wrong one, I realized it was the same scent I always used and frowned.

„What's wrong?" Harry asked, noticing my confusion.

„It just smells different. Stronger or something." I shrugged, replacing the bottle next to the sink. Harry looked at me dubiously but let it go.
Both of us were eventually ready to go. I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse and we headed downstairs.

„Wait, I forgot something." I said to Harry as he was already in the car. I sprinted back in the house to get my umbrella and got in the car.

„Why did you get an umbrella? There is not even one cloud in the sky and they said today it's not gonna rain."

„It is gonna rain." I told him. „I can smell it."

„You can smell it?" He asked confused.

I nodded and placed my purse on the floor of the car when he started driving.

„Mhm, smells like rain." I said again.

„Okay." Harry laughed.

A few minutes later we arrived at the location where the signing would be and as Harry pulled up on a parking spot, Paul and some other bodyguards were already waiting for us. We got out of the car, as it slowly started raining.

„How is that even possible?" Harry asked me, smiling and confused at the same time. „Shit, you were right."

„I told you I could smell it." I giggled as the bodyguards led us through a crowd of fans and paparazzi. Luckily there were more bodyguards than just Paul, because the paparazzi went crazy. As usual, they shouted our names and questions and everything but this time they were somehow more aggressive.

„Hey Grace!" One of them shouted. „You wanna tell us what brand of underwear you wear?"

I looked at him, exactly knowing my response to that.

„Sorry pal, that's for Harry's eyes only." I rose my brow and grabbed Harry's hand, leaving the guy speechless.

„Fuck I do love you." He smiled at me, giving me a kiss on my head.

We went inside the building and had to walk trough some corridors until we arrived in a giant venue. There were barricades for the fans, a table with some chairs and lots of other stuff of the boys, like their new album and stuff.

We hugged the boys to greet them, seeing they were already there.

„You're here too, Grace?" Liam asked when he hugged me.

„Yeah, I wasn't feeling well all day and Harry didn't want to risk not being there for me if something happened." I told him. „You know how he is." I said and he nodded.

„Oh, hope you feel better soon." Liam smiled.

„Thanks, me too." I said with a small laugh.

They all took their seats, ready to start and I sat down on a chair behind the boy's table, leaving a barrier separating me and the fans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 81 32
Worlds upside down. Hearts breaking and hurting more than the people around them understand. They dream of the day that they will be healed. The day...
181K 4.7K 36
Ava Thomas had her memory ripped away from her and now she has no idea who she is. When she meets the famous Harry Styles, her life changes completel...
21.3K 137 22
What happens when two worlds collide? Kate, your average girl next door, crosses paths with the world famous boyband One Direction. Will she change h...
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...