Her boys

By Weasley132

"Sirius Orion Black!" "Honey numerous-middle-names Goldman!" Their glares were nothing but empty threats as... More

Prologue
Part 1: The scarlet train
Part 2: The common room
Part 3: Potions class
Part 4: The decision
Part 5: Hallowe'en
Part 6: December
Part 7: Christmas
Part 8: The song
Part 9: Easter
Part 10: The last week
Part 11: The first last day
Second-year interlude
Part 12: Reunion
Part 13: Sirius and Regulus
Part 14: The first adventure
Note
Part 15: A new year
Part 16: The plan
Part 17: The first last
Part 18: The birthday and the aftermath
Part 19: Valentine date
Part 20: Quidditch, cheats and liars
Part 21: The first lesson
Part 22: The arrangement
Part 23: Godric's Hollow
Part 24: Back again
Part 25: End of year
Part 26: Summer Break
Part 27: Cleaning
Interlude
Part 28: Almost Christmas
Part 29: I'll Miss You
Part 30: Tides
Part 31: Home
Part 32: Family Reunion
Part 33: The Boys
Part 34: Alive
Part 35: The Howler
Part 36: Hogwarts
Part 37: The fight
Part 38: Good? Evil? Mischief?
Part 39: Roller Coaster
Part 40: Birthday
Part 41: Siblings
Part 42: Dumb
Interlude
Part 43: Cole and Sebastian
Part 44: Hallowe'en
Part 45: The end of the week
Part 46: 7 o'clock sharp
The letters
Part 47: Quidditch
Part 48: Tricks up their sleeves
Part 49: Panda-monium
Part 50: Quidditch fair
Part 51: Easter break
Part 52: Adventure
Part 53: Good Morning
Part 54: Starry night
Part 55: Calm
Part 57: School
Part 58: Hospital Wing Adventures
Part 59: Lily's Birthday
Part 60: Ball
Part 61: Graduation Week
Part 62: The show must go on
Part 63: Fluff
Part 64: A Wonderful Wedding
Part 65: Baby Potter
Part 66: Proposal
Part 67: Games
Part 68: Four in one
Part 69: Babies, babies, babies
Part 70: Twins
Part 71: A dream come true
Part 72: Picture disaster
Part 73: Marlene
Part 74: Feeble
Part 75: Family
Part 76: Tattoo
Part 77: The First Last Day
Part 78: Good Things Happen
Part 79: Days of old
Part 80: Hogwarts again
Part 81: First class
Note
Part 82: Drunk words are sober thoughts
Part 83: Enough
Part 84: New
Part 85: More
Part 86: Trials Of All Sorts
Part 87: A Day To Remember
Part 88: Hogwarts Is Home
Part 89: Christmas Time Again
Part 90: 16 Years Later
Alternate Ending
Note

Parylt 56: Crazy

6 0 0
By Weasley132

"It's Peter," Sebastian whispered.

"I know, but we don't have proof," Honey replied, looking nervously around the small room.

"But Honey! He could be dangerous. Someone could die!" Sebastian whispered furiously.

"Seb, if we do say something, it'll make everyone suspicious of each other!" Honey said, fiddling with her silver necklace.

"But people could die!" Sebastian said a little too loudly.

Honey's neck whipped around, making sure that nobody heard. When nobody came to check on them, she figured it was safe to take her hand away from her brother's mouth.

"We have no proof. I'll talk to him when we get back to school, but for now, we can't say anything," Honey warned.

"Fine," Sebastian sighed.

"Love? Is everything alright?" Sirius asked, walking up to the guest room.

"Yeah," Honey smiled, walking over to him.

"Okay, well, do you want to come watch a movie with me?" Sirius asked, taking her hand.

"Always," Honey said, walking beside Sirius to the movie room.

"Hey, Bastian," Remus smiled, entering their room. "How's it going?"

"Fine. Shall we be off?" Sebastian replied. "Your mum is expecting us."

"Yeah, I told her we'd be back around this time today. Shall we go say our goodbyes?" Remus asked, moving to leave.

"Rem?" Sebastian asked, catching his wrist.

"What's up?" Remus asked, turning back to face him.

"I'm scared. What if there's a war?" Sebastian said, fiddling with a braided silver bracelet on his wrist.

"If there is, we'll work together to beat whoever is trying to kill us," Remus said calmly, tilting Sebastian's chin to look down at him. "I will stand by you. I'll be there to help you."

"And I, you," Sebastian hugged Remus. "Sorry, I was just worried and thinking. Anxiety isn't fun. It runs in the family. So does depression, and panic attacks."

Remus was faintly surprised at this, but managed to control the clawing in his stomach. He knew that Honey had all of those, he had even taken her to get tested for them. If Sebastian had them too, he knew that he had to learn. He had to learn more about how to help him, care for him, understand him.

"In case you were wondering, I do have them. It's not fun. And I know Honey does, too. Pa did, Ma did, Grannie did, Gramps did. Everyone I can think of in my family," Sebastian said. "And I know how to control it, I also know how to take care of it. All you need to do is stand by me."

Remus pulled Sebastian into a tighter hug, feeling a rush of tears spring to his eyes. His throat tightened as he thought of how much his boyfriend had gone through. His head filled with pressure from worrying too much.

"James!" Honey cried, leaping at him.

She got a hold on his back, trying to claw something out of his hands. James tried to throw her off, but he was losing the battle. She was too strong for him. And she had a great grip.

"Give it back!" She cried, tugging handfuls of his hair. "Give it back now!"

"No!" James shook around, trying his hardest to get her off. "Get off!"

"Honey!" Sirius yelled. "Get off of him!"

"No!" She screamed. "He has to give it back!"

"James and Honey! What is going on here?!" Euphemia asked.

"Lunacy!" Sirius said as he tried to pull Honey off.

"Theft!" Honey cried, holding onto James's head.

"Bullying!" James yelled, prying her hands off his eyes, stumbling around blindly.

"James, give it back. Honey, off. Sirius, watch them please," Euphemia said, pointing a wooden spoon at each in turn. "Honey, James, I meant now."

Honey landed on the ground spryly, tugging the diary out of James's hands. She smacked him before walking away.

"Ouch," James said, rubbing his cheek.

"I can't even get mad at her for it," Euphemia sighed. "You know you're not supposed to take her things anymore. Remember what happened when you did that the first few times? We don't need another inter-sibling war."

"Yes, mum," James said.

"Go apologize," Euphemia ordered.

James muttered under his breath, hopping down the stairs after Honey. He followed, but not too closely. He didn't want another broken nose or anything.

"Pup?!" They heard him call.

"Get lost you little Ass Hat," Honey snapped.

"I have to apologize!" James said.

"No!" Honey slammed her door.

They heard the same door creak open, and close again.

"I couldn't catch her until she was already strangling him," Sirius ran a hand through his long hair.

"Don't worry dear, it's not your fault," Euphemia shook her head. "I expect nothing less from them. It's what they do."

"Oh, and Remus and Sebastian?" Sirius said, turning to face the shocked boys. "Sorry for ruining your moment."

"It's fine," They replied together.

"I should go make sure that they don't kill each other," Sirius excused himself.

"Mimi!" Cole cried, running up to the woman.

"What is it, my dear?" Euphemia asked.

"Can I go to Leo's house?" The small boy asked.

"If his mum's okay with it," Euphemia agreed.

"She is! Bye! Bye Sebbie! See you soon, I hope!" Cole yelled as he ran out of the house.

"Ah yes, you boys are leaving soon, right?" Fleamont asked.

"Yes, sir," Remus agreed.

"We'll see you at the wedding or sooner," Fleamont shook their hands.

"Yes, sir," Sebastian smiled.

"Bye boys," Euphemia pulled them into a suffocating hug.

"Bye, Mimi," They said.

"Go say goodbye to the others. I'll bring your bags down," Euphemia told them, picking up one bag in each arm. "I'll leave them by the door so you can apparate."

"See you," Remus said, hopping down the stairs quickly.

"Wait up!" Sebastian called after him.

Sebastian moved swiftly down the stairs, his wavy hair bouncing around his face. They were an adorable couple.

"Honey!" Lily said in surprise from within the room.

"Do you want me to lie?" Honey replied.

"Can we come in?" Sebastian asked.

"I dunno, can you?" Honey said, opening the door. "This seems to be the general congressional area."

"Sorry," Remus said.

"Not your fault," Lily grumbled.

"True," Honey agreed.

"Honey, you can't just use profanities at James every time you see him. I mean, you live together for the next little while," Lily said reasonably.

"I could. But I won't. I'll try my best," Honey sighed, flopping onto her bed. "It's he who must stop pissing me off."

"Right," Sirius said, pulling her by the hips to stand. "But you have to be nice too."

"What!" Honey said sarcastically. "I would never have thought of that!"

"Honey, I'm serious," Sirius said.

Honey and James cracked up.

"No kidding," Lily snorted.

"No, he's Sirius. Didn't you hear?" Honey jokes.

"My apologies, mister serious Sirius," Lily have a fake bow to the wall.

"Honestly, you lot need to grow up," Remus rolled his eyes.

"Never!" Everyone else cried, raising their fists.

"Have you forgiven each other yet?" Remus asked.

"Yes," Honey said after a moment of honest contemplation.

"Good. Now, Rem and I are leaving. See you lot Sunday," Sebastian started a round of hugs, beginning with Honey and ending with Sirius.

"Bye, boys," Honey smiled, wiping a tear off her cheek.

"No crying!" Remus said, tears falling from his eyes.

"You neither," Honey scolded, her tears falling more rapidly.

They hugged each other, standing still for a minute.

"No more crying," Honey's voice was hoarse.

"You neither," Remus's voice wavered.

"You'll see each other again on Sunday! It's only three days!" Sebastian said kindly, putting a hand on Remus's shoulder.

"Be safe. I love you boys," Honey said, looking at the ceiling to hold back her tears.

"We love you too," Remus said, slowly making his way out of the house with Sebastian.

A moment later, a crack sounded, announcing their departure. Honey sat cross-legged on her bed sadly.

"Hey! What are we? Chop liver?" Sirius asked, sitting behind her.

"No," Honey sighed, reclining into him. "Sorry. I just have a lot in common with Remmie."

"You're seeing Moony and Sebastian in three days. And you could always right to them," Sirius brushed her cheek with the tips of her hair.

"I guess," Honey agreed.

"Ice cream?" James asked.

"Is that even a question?" Honey leapt to the door. "I'll go get it!"

Lily and Sirius looked at James. He knew how to make her happy. Something he had learned over the years of her anxiety and panic attacks.

"Thanks, Prongs," Sirius said, moving to follow Honey.

However, Lily stopped him. She set a hand on his arm, giving him a look that he understood to mean 'stay or it's your ass on the line'.

"I'll go make sure we have enough rainbow sprinkles to go on top," Lily said. "She's gonna need it."

Lily went after Honey, finding the blonde in the kitchen, her head in the freezer.

"What's going on here? All I can see is your ass," Lily said, looking at her friend.

In fact, only Honey's lower body stuck out of the freezer. She had had to reach to the very back of the magically enlarged appliance, and that was the only way it would work.

"Monty shoved the mint chocolate ice cream to the very back. Mimi pushed the chocolate back. James put the vanilla so far back, I can hardly reach it," Honey said, her voice echoing on the tin.

"Do you want some help?" Lily asked, pushing the ladder closer to the girl in the freezer.

"Nope! I've almost go it!" Honey cried, passing down two containers. "Ooh! We have chocolate fudge brownie ice cream!"

Honey passed two more tubs of ice cream down to her best friend before wriggling out of the cold. Somehow, she managed to look perfectly happy.

"You doing okay?" Lily opened a tub.

"Yes. No. Maybe?" Honey answered, pulling out four spoons. "I don't know."

"That's okay. We should watch a movie while we eat. It'll be fun! You get the ice cream up, and I'll get the boys," Lily said.

"No need," Honey placed a hand on Lily's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked, but Honey gave her a 'just watch' look.

"I'M HOLDING A KNIFE!" She screamed, waiting for the door to burst open.

She wasn't disappointed.

"Lily! How could you! You know how clumsy she is!" James said.

"She's not actually holding a knife," Lily pointed out, turning James to face his sister.

"Bitch," James sighed. "What do you want?"

"We're watching a movie!" She giggled evilly, flicking her wand.

The four spoons and four tubs of ice cream floated out the door ahead of her. She skipped up the stairs to the movie room and created a more comfortable arrangement with the blankets and pillows.

"Are you lot coming?" She yelled.

"We found more ice cream!" Sirius explained.

"And we're bringing you sprinkles!" Lily agreed.

"I'm right here," James said, entering the room with a few bars of chocolate.

"Perfect. Now you can help me!" Honey smiled, batting her eyes at him.

"Fine," He sighed, laying the chocolate on the coffee table. "What do I do?"

Honey instructed him on placing pillowed and blankets, helping her hang them from walls, move things.

"Done!" Honey exclaimed, staring happily at the very large blanket Fort they had created.

"It's amazing! How did you guys do that in three minutes?" Lily set down more ice cream and some sprinkles.

"I'm the best at making forts, so long as I have help," Honey grinned, sneaking a container of sprinkles under a near pillow

James nodded wildly. "She's amazing at it. I hate to admit it, but she is. It's her calling. She should have children only to make them blanket forts."

"From what I can tell," Lily smiled. "You're not wrong."

"Well, when you two have a baby, I will teach it to make blanket forts just like Aunty Honey did in the old days," The blonde grinned, looking between James and Lily.

"Hey, only if you include me," Sirius said, nudging her gently.

"What else would I do?" Honey kissed him on the cheek.

"Demand attention and a new law?" James answered.

"That's you, dear," Honey shook her head.

"Right," James rolled his eyes.

"Well your ego is twice the size of Hogwarts," Honey smirked.

"Shut up," James said.

"Love you too," Honey smiled, pouring a quarter of a container of sprinkles in her mouth.

"Bee," Sirius said. "We've talked about this. An appropriate amount of sprinkles in the dish, not your mouth."

"That was an appropriate amount of sprinkles for me, Star," Honey replied, her tongue a rainbow. "Plus, my mouth is just as good as any dish. Just scoop the ice cream in."

"Nope," Sighed Sirius. "Dish."

"Meanie," Honey muttered angrily.

"You're adorable," Sirius told her, sitting in the Fort with her.

"Pass me a bowl?" Honey asked, sitting with her legs crossed.

James and Lily smiled at the progression. They knew their best friends would be just fine. If not, better together.

"Oh yeah!" Sirius exclaimed. "We bought the house!"

"What!" Lily said, looking at Honey. "You never told me that!"

"Surprise!" Honey chuckled, more rainbow sprinkles in her mouth.

"That's great!" James said.

"We've already gotten most everything we need for the house. However, I have agreed to let my dear fiancée design the guest bedrooms. With the exception that Lily helps and I get to do our bedroom," Sirius said.

"And we're shopping as soon as school ends," Honey said.

"Great. We'll start a list," Lily smiled.

"So what movie are we watching?" Sirius asked.

"Disney!" Lily exclaimed.

"Yes!" Honey agreed.

"Cinderella?" James asked.

"Snow White?" Sirius suggested.

"I was thinking Tangled," Honey said.

"Rapunzel is woman empowerment at its best in movies," Lily agreed.

"Isn't she?" Honey smiled.

They exchanged a quick look before turning to their significant others. Each gave them the puppy dog eyes, quickly reducing their protests to agreement.

Honey held her hand out to Lily behind James's back, high-giving the other girl.

"We heard that," Sirius said, looking at the girls.

"Heard what?" Honey played dumb.

"A clap!" James said.

"Are you two okay?" Lily put her hand to James's forehead.

"Vice versa," James swatted her hand away.

"We asked first," Honey reminded him.

"We're fine. Are you?" Sirius said.

"I love you," Honey smiled.

"Cant give a straight answer?" James asked.

"None of us are straight!" Lily laughed. "I dated Pup, and now I'm dating you. You dated Regulus, now you're dating me. Sirius dated Remus, now he's engaged to Honey."

"Fair point," James shrugged.

"I know," Lily smirked.

"Smartass," James muttered jokingly.

"You should know," Lily winked.

Sirius and Honey exchanged glances.

"Did they just-" Sirius began.

"Trade bodies?" Honey asked.

"I think so," Sirius nodded.

"Weird," Honey scooped some ice cream into her mouth.

"Take a look in the mirror, creeps," James said, ruffling Honey's hair.

"Shh! The movie's starting!" Honey said.

James rolled his eyes.

By the time the movie finished, Sirius and Honey were cuddled together on the floor, asleep.

"They're so sweet," Lily sighed, leaning her head onto his shoulder. "I can't wait until they're married."

"Me neither. I know they're going to be happy together," James agreed, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"They really will," Lily smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning," Honey croaked with a smile.

"Hello, lovely," Sirius smiled at her.

"How did you sleep?" Honey asked, gently untangling a few knots in his hair with her fingers.

"No nightmares. You?" The boy replied.

"I slept well. However, I woke up once or twice," She said, tracing his jaw with her finger tips.

"Anything in specific wake you?" Sirius asked.

"First it was the front door. Cole came home. Then it was Dinosaur crawling across me. Ah! There she is," Honey pointed to the ball of fur curled in a ball between them.

"That's what I felt!" Sirius said.

Honey chuckled sleepily, sitting up with her back against the couch. She shuffled to the kitchen for some coffee, rubbing her eyes.

"Happy forenoon to you," James smiled, passing her a mug of chocolate milk with a little bit of coffee.

"Thanks, buddy," Honey said, sitting at the kitchen table.

Her eye lids drooped heavily. She nearly fell asleep a few times, but managed to stay awake long enough to finish her coffee.

"Okay, I'm a person now!" She said perkily.

"Amazing," James said. "What an incredible transformation! We go from crabby, sleepy, quiet Honey to obnoxious, loud, perky Honey in minutes! And all it takes is a little bit of coffee! Astounding!"

"What is?" Lily asked, Sirius trailing close behind her.

"Post-coffee Honey," James replied, handing them each a mug of coffee.

"True," Lily's eyes widened.

"You've got a point," Sirius agreed. 

"I'm full of them," James smirked.

"Points or you?" Honey asked.

Sirius shot coffee out of his nose as Lily sprayed coffee out her mouth.

"Very funny," James said sarcastically.

"I know. Thank you," Honey smiled.

"Hey, kids!" Fleamont said, beginning to fill a travel thermos with coffee.

"Hot bean juice to go?" Honey asked. "Where are you off to?"

"I'm going on a hike with Euphemia today. She and I haven't had much time alone," Fleamont smiled, adding the thermos to a large backpack. "Honey, I trust that you can look after Cole?"

"Of course!" Honey grinned. "You kids go have some fun. Don't worry about us."

"Never do," Fleamont ruffled his son's hair before leaving.

"Bee?" Sirius whispered in her ear.

"What?" She replied.

"I'm glad you don't snore," He whispered.

"Love, you snore enough for the both of us," Honey patted his cheek.

"Thanks," Sirius kissed her temple

"I'm off to get dressed. See you lot in a few minutes," Honey excused herself.

She slipped into her room, closing the door behind her. She rifled through her closet, looking for something to wear.

After a moment, she found a comfortable baby blue sweater and a pair of black leggings. The outfit was simple and comfortable, yet also stylish.

"Honey? Can I come get my clothing?" Lily knocked on the door.

"Yeah, two seconds I'll come unlock the door," Honey tugged her head through the sweater.

"Thanks," Lily said as the door opened. "I also had to get away from the awful jokes that James and Sirius are telling."

"This early?" Honey tied her hair back with her wand.

"Sadly," Lily sighed, pulling a pair of blue jeans and a black long sleeved shirt out of her side of the closet.

"Sorry you had to deal with that," Honey comforted, walking to the exit.

"Honey? Can I ask you something?" Lily said.

"You just asked me two things, so I think I can accept another question," Honey agreed. "Is this a door open or door closed conversation?"

"Closed," Lily fidgeted nervously.

"Alright," Honey shut the door. "I'm listening. What's up?"

"Do you think you could possibly do me a favour?" Lily asked, holding her hands over her stomach.

"Course. What is it?" Honey agreed, taking no notice of the small action.

"Could you possibly pick up a pregnancy test for me?" Lily said quietly

"Wait, really?" Honey asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Lily said, staring a hole in the ground.

"Okay, I'll go get one right now. I needed a new toothbrush and some socks anyways," Honey agreed, grabbing her purse. "Did you want to stay or come?"

"I don't know. I think I'll stay," Lily decided.

"Okay. I'll be back in a half hour. Call me if you need anything," Honey slipped a muggle cellphone into her bag.

"Always," Lily hugged her. "Thank you."

"It's nothing, really," Honey assured her, returning the gesture.

"Honey!" James called.

"Coming!" She answered, leaving Lily in their room.

"What is your first middle name?" James asked.

"Marissa," She frowned. "Why?"

"Small debate," Sirius took two golden galleons from James.

"Okay. I'm off to the store. I'll be back in a half hour. Lily has my number if you need to call me," Honey pulled on her combat boots as she stood next to the door.

"Can I come?" Cole asked.

"Sure," Honey said, tossing him his shoes.

"Can you grab me some tooth paste?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah," She smiled as she left.

"Bye!" Cole called behind them.

"See you later," Sirius closed the door behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the timer," Honey said, pushing a button on the watch she stole from Cole.

"I'm not ready," Lily put her head in her hands.

"Want me to look first?" Honey offered, moving around the small washroom they were enclosed in.

"Please," Lily agreed.

Honey compared the test to the box, then looked up at Lily with tears in her eyes.

"Say hello to the newest aunt in Hogwarts," Honey managed.

Lily shrieked happily, jumping up and down with Honey. The two girls bounced around, hugging, laughing, crying.

"Is everything okay in there?" James asked, knocking on the door.

"Come in," Lily said, setting the test on the bathroom sink.

"What's going on?" James asked, but saw the positive pregnancy test in the counter. "Who?"

Lily launched herself into James's arms.

"I'm still confused," James said, looking at Honey.

"It's her, dumbass!" Honey exclaimed.

"What about Lily?" Sirius and Cole asked, entering the already crowded washroom.

"Say hello to the newest Uncle," Honey pointed at Sirius. "And aunt! Lily's having a bean!"

"A bean?" Lily laughed.

"Genetically speaking, the thing inside you isn't even alive yet," Honey said. "And it's about the size of a bean. So, bean."

"Why does that make sense?" Cole asked.

"We spend too much time with her," James explained.

"We've gotten used to her logic," Sirius agreed.

"You're talking about Honey's logic, and overlooking the fact that I'm pregnant?!" Lily exclaimed. "It's not every day your favourite ginger gets pregnant! But Honey is always logical, so come back to that later."

"I can't believe it!" James kissed Lily, hugging her tightly. "I'm going to be more than a plant father!"

"And I'm going to be more than a mom friend!" Lily exclaimed.

"I'm gonna be the worlds coolest aunt!" Honey yelled.

"And I'm going to be the coolest uncle to ever exist!" Sirius matched her level of voice.

"Damn right we are!" The engaged couple cried, high-fiving each other.

"I'm so excited!" Lily said.

"Me too," James smiled.

"How are babies made?" Cole asked.

Everyone stopped celebrating to stare at him. The million dollar question was going to come one day, but Honey never thought it would have been addressed to her. Never in a million years.

"Birds bring them to the door," Honey answered quickly.

"No-" James started, but Lily cut him off.

"Why did Jamjam say no?" Cole asked.

"Because the birds put the babies in the mommy and then the mommy gives birth to the baby after nine months of getting to know the little bean," Honey said.

"Okay," Cole shrugged, skipping away.

"That was the hardest question I have ever had to answer," Honey said, sitting on the edge of the tub.

"Just wait until you have to help me explain it to little bean," Lily smiled.

"I'll manage to be busy when that time comes," Honey assured her. "You can have fun explaining it to the next child who asks."

"No thanks. You seem to be good at it," Lily put up her hands in surrender.

"I'm okay," Honey smiled. "Lunch anyone?"

"I'll come help you with it," Sirius said as they left the other couple alone.

"I'm so happy for them!" Honey whispered to Sirius as they went into the kitchen.

"Me too," Sirius smiled. "They're going to be amazing parents."

"They really are," Honey grinned.

When Lily entered the kitchen, she was wearing a skirt. It was poofed out slightly, so Honey assumed that she was wearing a petticoat underneath.

However, when Honey accidentally bumped into her leg, a crunching sound followed.

"What was that?" Honey asked.

"My crisps, you've crushed them," Lily pulled out a full sized bag of crisps.

"How?" Sirius asked, baffled.

"Pockets," Lily sighed, pulling out a second bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars.

"Big," Honey said, walking closer as if drawn in by a magnetic force.

"Touch," Lily pushed Honey's hand into the huge pockets.

Honeys eyes grew as she felt the huge limits of the skirt.

"I'm going to borrow this," Honey said in awe.

"Obviously," Lily agreed.

Sirius choked on his coffee when he saw an owl land on the window, scaring him.

"Hello, Ginger," Honey cooed, opening the window.

The fluffy grey owl hooted happily, holding its leg out to Honey.

"Who's owl is that?" Sirius asked.

"The Lupin's," Honey answered, pulling the letter out of its envelope. "Come Ginger, let's give you some owl treats."

Honey walked away, engrossed in her letter.

"Never seen her so weird. Except for that time you and her stopped dating. And that time she was in a fight with someone. And the time-" James said, but didn't finish his thought.

"Right," Sirius sighed. "She'll either tell us, or we'll force it out of her. Lily, she'll tell you anything."

"And you," Lily said.

"Nini?" Cole called, following her.

"Cookies are in the cookie jar," She answered distractedly.

"Not what I want. What does the letter say?" The small boy asked, picking up her knack of getting right to the point.

"They're okay. Got home. Sebastian forgot his toothbrush. Remus is tired," Honey updated them. "And neither one of them is pregnant."

Lily chuckled. "No kidding."

"When are you going to tell them?" Honey asked.

"End of year?" Lily estimated.

"Fine," Honey sighed.

"What time is it?" Honey asked.

"Three thirty," Lily answered.

"Okay... anyone want to play Uno?" She asked.

"No!" Everyone said quickly.

"I guess I get a little violent," Honey said.

"A little? A little?" James asked. "Last time you tried to kill me!"

"Obviously not very hard," Honey sighed.

"You are still alive," Sirius pointed out.

"No! I hadn't noticed!" James exclaimed sarcastically.

"Daft," Honey mumbled.

"Shh," James said.

They smiled at each other. Sirius made another pot of coffee, pouring some into his mug.

"Decaf for you, Lily," Sirius said when she held out her mug expectantly.

"I've got some here. Give me a minute to make it," Honey said.

Lily frowned. "Fine."

"Do you want to have a healthy baby or not?" Honey asked.

"I do," Lily groaned. "But there're so many things I can't do anymore!"

"I'll stop doing them too, if it makes you feel better," Honey said, pouring Lily a mug of decaf coffee.

"You would do that for me?" Lily asked.

"Of course! Let's do it!" Honey grinned.

"Thanks," Lily smiled, hugging the girl.

"It's my pleasure," Honey returned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 10.5K 35
'Aren't you afraid of me?' 'I'm more afraid of the fact that you make your bed.' What happens when you love one of your best friends a little too mu...
35.3K 1.3K 15
who needs affection when you have blind hatred? BASED ON 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU {sirius black x fem!oc} {marauders era}
559 28 9
It's been a few weeks now. Remus hears them every fucking night, and he can't stand it anymore. Well he doesn't hear them usually because of the sile...
7 0 1
Prompt: We're both 'team leaders' at a summer camp for little people and you may be hot but goddammit my collection of twelve-year-olds are going to...