Harry Styles Fanfiction - You...

By harrystyles_stories_

As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chaoter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 50

184 1 0
By harrystyles_stories_

**YOUR POV**
„It's so good to be finally home." I breathed as we both got up the stairs in front of the door.

„Yeah, a whole week at the hospital is exhausting but I'm glad the infection is gone and you're okay." He said and opened the door.

I was a week at the hospital, it seemed like my chest infection would never go away. And when it finally did, they wanted me to stay another 48 hours to make sure it was gone.
Breathing was still hard sometimes, especially when I walked upstairs or walked around for a longer period of time. My cough was still there and they said I would have it at least another two weeks or so, so I had go be okay with that. I still had some moments where I felt very weak and didn't have the strength to do anything.

„Did you already read the news?" I chuckled as I read what was written on the internet about me. I sat down on the couch with my phone in my hand while Harry took his boots off.

„No, what do they say?" He asked.

„It literally says that I probably died." I laughed.

„That's what they said about me when I was in the hospital after the accident." He laughed too and sat down next to me.

„OMG HARRY!" I jumped up because of what I just read.

„What? Sit down, you're already weak, don't jump around like that." He let out a laugh.

„Oh my god Harry, I can't believe this!"

„What?? What happened? Tell me." He said and got up.

„I got nominated at the British Fashion Awards for the best British designer of the year!!" I screamed and jumped into his arms.

„What? Oh my god Grace!!! I'm so proud of you. You are gonna win this, I know it. You deserve it so much." He kissed me all over my face.

„I can't believe this!" Tears of happiness ran down my cheeks.

„I'm so so proud of you, darling." Harry smiled at me.

„You just have to come with me to the awardshow." I told him.

„Of course I'll come." He said. „And the boys, Gemma and Olivia have to come too."

„It will be in a few weeks, god, I can't believe this, did that really just happen?"

„It did, Grace and I'm so happy for you." He smiled.

*

„I just got a call from management." Harry came back in the evening after talking on the phone for a while. „The boys and I have to go to LA for a few days. We're invited to the Ellen show and have to perform afterwards." He explained, walking towards me in the kitchen.

„When do you have to go?" I asked him, while doing the dishes.

„Tomorrow in the morning, we will go on a private plane."

„Can I...can I come with you? I hate it here without you, I always feel so lonely in that big house whenever you have to go somewhere." I asked him.

„I mean if you feel strong enough, yes, of course. It would be fun." He started smiling. „You can sit in the audience and watch the show and the concert afterwards."

„Great." I smiled back and turned around to continue clearing up the kitchen as I felt two arms around my waist and Harry's chin on my shoulder.

„Go upstairs and rest, you need the strength for the flight tomorrow. I'll finish that." He whispered in my ear and placed a kiss on my cheek.

„I first have to pack our stuff for tomorrow." I told him and made my way upstairs.

„Pack some fancy clothes too, you'll need them." I heard him calling from the kitchen.

„Alright." I called back.

*

„Did you pack everything you need?" Harry asked me after he put on one of his famous, colorful shirts.

„Yes, well I hope so, but I think I thought of everything." I told him. „I just have to get the bags downstairs and then we're ready to go."

„Give me these bags, I'll carry them." He said and reached out for the two bags I had in my hands. „A driver will pick us up in a few minutes and will drive us to the airport so we can meet the boys there."

„Okay, wait, do you have our passports?" I realized, I couldn't remember if I had them with me or not.

„Yes, I have them. Let's go now." He said and already walked down the stairs.

Like Harry said, the driver came to pick us up and brought us to the airport. The airport was filled with fans. Luckily there weren't lots of paparazzi taking pictures and asking questions.
The security waited for us to get us through the airport to the private plane and they moved fast, too fast for my lungs so I had to slow down. Security kept pushing me forward what made me trip and almost fall. Luckily, Harry realized it and grabbed my hand to stop me from falling. The guys behind me still kept pushing and pushing me but I didn't have the strength to walk faster. I just couldn't and it made me breathe heavily and cough again.

„Guys, could you please stop pushing her and slow down. She is sick and obviously can't move that fast." Harry suddenly stopped walking and told them what I thought.

„Are you okay, sweetie?" Harry turned to look at me, pulling me closer to him.

„Could we just slow down please? My lungs can't take that speed." I asked him.

„Of course, love. Don't listen to them, we will walk as fast as you want to."

„Thank you." I said. „Shit, this just made me feel really dizzy, I was scared I would pass out."

„Don't be, I'm here." He said, placing his arm around my waist and pulling me close to his side. „Nothing is gonna happen."
We then continued walking and a few minutes later we finally made it to the private plane.
We got in and I already saw the boys playing with each other, like they always did.

„Hey Grace, you're coming too?" Zayn was the first one to greet me.

„Hii." I hugged him „Yeah, I'm coming to watch the show and afterwards your concert."

„So, how are you feeling? Hopefully better?" He asked as the other ones came to hug me too.

„I'm better, yes. It's definitely getting better." I smiled.

„That's good to hear." Liam said.

„Yeah, we're glad you're here, so it's gonna be even more fun." Louis said.

„Oh please." I laughed and sat down on a seat next to Harry.

The plane took off soon and Harry and I watched a movie during the flight. He had his hand in mine, I rested my head on his shoulder and got tired, so I made myself comfortable on Harry's body and fell asleep on him at some point during the flight.

We landed in Los Angeles at around noon. Another driver picked us all up and brought us to a beautiful hotel. Everyone got their own rooms next to each other. Harry and I got the one at the end of the floor. We got in and both let ourselves fall on the king sized bed. We let out a deep, exhausted breath.

„I am so tired." Harry moaned.

„Me too but we have to get downstairs to have lunch with the others." I said and sat up again before I fell asleep. „Hey, wake up Haz!" I said in a louder voice when I saw he closed his eyes. „Wake up Harold!" I said again and placed myself over his body. I gently slapped a few times on his cheek when he finally opened his eyes again.

„I'm awake, I'm awake." He said and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

„I'm gonna freshen myself up a bit. Please  don't fall asleep again, you can sleep the whole afternoon but please stay awake just during lunch."

„I won't fall asleep, I promise." He laughed.

A little while later we got downstairs to the restaurant of the hotel and had lunch with the boys. Everyone seemed really tired so we went back to our rooms pretty quickly.
When we got back to our room, I changed into one of Harry's t-shirts and laid into bed, waiting for Harry so we could get a good few hours of sleep.
I stared at him as he took off his shirt in front of me and his bare torso showed.

„Do you like what you see?" He smirked.

„Oh I do." I let out a laugh. „I love what I see, so come here next to me. I wanna cuddle with you." I told him.

He immediately jumped in bed and wrapped his arms tight around me to pull me to his chest.
It didn't take a lot of time for us to fall asleep in each others arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
1K 7 16
Imagine you are...
953 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)
562 141 31
She can finally start a new life. Shouldn't that be a reason to be happy? In this case probably not. She escapes her old life and wants to start over...