Harry Styles Fanfiction - You...

By harrystyles_stories_

As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chaoter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 48

171 2 0
By harrystyles_stories_

**HARRYS POV**
I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital, hoping there wouldn't be paparazzi waiting for me or Grace, because they probably noticed that an ambulance came to rush her to the hospital.
I parked the car in front of the building and put a pair of sunglasses on that I just found in the car as I saw some people already gathering. I got out, looking on the floor and making my way as fast as I could to the entrance of the building.

„Harry, why is Grace in the hospital?"
„Why is your girlfriend Grace in the hospital, Harry?
„Is Grace Montgomery alright? What happened?"

I heard paparazzi shout as I passed them. I didn't look at them, the only person I was thinking of was Grace and that she was going to be okay.
I walked through the hospital to the reception desk where a older nurse was sitting. She looked nice and smiled at me as soon as she saw me.

„Hello, how can I help you?" She asked.

„Hello, my name is Harry Styles. My fiancé, Grace Montgomery got here in an ambulance a half an hour ago or so. Can I see her?"

„Of course, she is in her room with the number 350. It's just down the corridor." She smiled.

„Okay, thank you." I said and made my way down the corridor to find her room. I looked around and eventually found room number 350. I pressed down the door handle and got in to see my precious fiancé sitting in a hospital gown on a chair with an oxygen mask in her hand and an IV in her other hand. It hurt my heart seeing her like that. She looked up at me with red and tearful eyes and immediately started crying when she saw me.

„Shhh, it's gonna be okay." I got to her side and  crouched down to pull her in my arms as she wrapped her arms around me. „I was so worried about you, how are you feeling, sweetie?"

„I feel awful." She cried. „My whole body hurts, I want to throw up any minute, my head is pounding and my chest hurts and burns like hell...I can't even breathe properly and this awful cough is killing me." She finally admitted.

„I'm sorry love, I'm here now." I kissed her. „What did the doctor say?"

„He made some test and said he would come back with the results. He said I have a high fever and something's not right." She told me. „I just feel so weak and awful. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you today."

„It's okay honey, you have to rest now. Where is Olivia? I thought she was here."

„She wanted to get me some clothes to change because the doctor said I had to stay here for a few days." She explained.

„Okay. Don't cry, love. They'll find out what's wrong and you will be okay." I told her and she nodded and placed her hand in mine. „Do you want to lay down in bed?" I asked her, rubbing her back.

„Yes, please."

I got up, took the IV bag and laid it in her hands. I then picked her up bridal style, walked with her over to the hospital bed and laid her down. I wrapped her with the blanket as I saw she was shivering and hung the IV bag back up on the stand. I gently rubbed her arm as she laid on her side and sat down on a chair next to her.
I just hoped she wouldn't have something too serious. I never saw her like that, I saw and felt how miserable she felt and it really made me worry about her.

„Harry?"

„Yes, honey?"

„I feel sick again." She told me so I got up and got her a bucket a nurse already put in the room.
She sat up and immediately let out everything that was still in her stomach, what wasn't much.

„My poor baby." I rubbed her back.

„I didn't even eat something." She cried again and let herself fall back down.

„It will get better, honey." I told her
I placed a gentle kiss on her warm forehead as she slid her hand in mine.

I was gently stroking her hair when I heard a knock on the door and the doctor came in with a nurse.

„Hello, you must be Miss Montgomery's partner?" The doctor asked, stretching out his hand. „I'm doctor Brown."

„Yes, she's my fiancé, my name is Harry Styles." I shook his hand and then greeted the nurse.

„Okay, we did some blood tests earlier to see what is wrong and why you experience these chest pains." He started explaining. „It turns out that you've got a pretty bad chest infection and the stress you had the past few days or weeks probably made it worse." He told us.

„So what does that mean now?" I asked him.

„We will put her on antibiotics and bed rest and I'd like to keep her here for a few days for that. Nurse Lisa will change her IV bag and hopefully you will feel better in a few days." He said and left the room after that.

„Alright, all done. If you need anything, just buzz okay?" Nurse Lisa told her, smiling at her. Grace nodded and closed her tired eyes again.

„Thank you." I said to the nurse before she left.

„Please stay here." Grace said as I let go of her hand and got up from my chair.

„I'll be right back, love. I'll just go to the bathroom." I told her.

I saw how Grace started sweating again and her forehead got hot so I grabbed a cloth from the bathroom and poured cold water on it. I got back to her bed and gently placed it on her burning forehead.
„Thank you." She formed a little smile.

„Don't you have a show in a few hours?" She asked when she woke up again.

„Yeah, but I told them I wouldn't perform tonight."

„What, why?" She forced herself in a sitting position.

„Lay back down, honey." I told her and placed a kiss on her cheek. „I don't want to leave you alone, that's why I will not perform. You're more important than a concert."

„Thank you for staying, Harry. I really need you by my side now." She said with teary eyes.

„Don't thank me, I'm always here for you." I smiled at her.

„It's just...just as I finally was able to start my own brand, my dream, this happens and comes in my way." Another tear fell down her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.7K 36
Ava Thomas had her memory ripped away from her and now she has no idea who she is. When she meets the famous Harry Styles, her life changes completel...
127K 2.6K 36
(COMPLETED) Jessie's life will change forever but will it be a happy change or one that will get destroyed by the man that took her life away before?
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
6.1K 76 91
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...