The Lycan King's Rebel

By Benita_16

When The Lycan King, Ezekiel, goes on a killing spree, the pairer grants him a she-wolf General, Celeste, as... More

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲- 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
rest of the book on Inkitt for free

𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

8.7K 693 39
By Benita_16

-HER-

"Celeste do what I say or..." He trailed off as his eyes drilled more into me. Of course, there was just no way that I was going to give in so soon.

I needed to know what was in the river that was bothering him so much. If he wished to keep me out of the river then he needed to tell me what was actually there.

"Or what?" I growled, shooting him a glare. In an instant, his eyes turned completely pitch black. Veins started to appear near his eye sockets while a blood-thirsty look climbed on his face.

There was no more threat or warning. He straight up acted and he acted fast.

Just an instance ago he was standing in front of me but in the blink of an eye, he was pinning me down to the ground and before I could fully comprehend what he was doing, his lips were against mine.

My body teased under him when a strong wave of sparks washed all over my body as soon as his lips collided on mine like a meteoroid, shaking everything inside me. His heated lips moved against mine in a punishing way.

The worse thing about it was my body had already started to respond to him even without taking permission from the rational part of my brain. I tried to kiss him back but his angry and greedy lips had taken over all the control as he sucked, nipped, and teased me before punishing me by involving his sharp canines.

For a moment, I thought I'd tasted blood but the taste of blood was soon lost as our tongues united and I got a taste of him— which was no different than blood itself. It was all he was made up of. Wasn't it?

Though I couldn't differentiate at that moment. The rational part of my brain had taken a short vacation while my primal urges, which I'd been trying to suppress all this time took over me to claim the pleasure that his lips and touch brought me.

I heard a noise and it took me a moment to realize that it was a moan. My moan! My body was completely rebelling against me and that was all he seemed to need because, in response to my moan, he gave a low guttural growl which sounded more like a muffled war cry before he tilted my head at a side and deepened the kiss, pulling another string of moans out of my lips.

I was able to hear this and I knew well about what was happening and what would be the consequences of this but I just wasn't able to stop myself. I wanted to push him back but instead, I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso and pulling him as closer to me as I could.

He groaned against my lips before I felt him taking my thick animal hide coat off until I was left in my half-fighting gear. He did this with our lips still united. I didn't know what he was actually doing and wanted to pull back for a moment to gasp for breath because my lungs were burning but his searing hot lips stayed on mine, branding me, telling me again and again of what I needed to do.

My lungs were completely out of breath at this point and I had to shove him back after a point. As soon as his lips abandoned mine, I gasped for breath like a dying fish had been submerged back into the water and given a second chance to live.

Meanwhile, that scheming son of a bastard looked at me heatedly with his swollen lips parted, drawing in long breaths. I noticed how we were laying down with our bodies pressed against each other's, our arms were wrapped around each other and our legs were tangled. The hide that he'd been wearing had been wrapped around me, caging me in with him, and to top that off, two heavy blankets were wrapped around the two of us, cocooning us together in this bone-biting cold.

He did this while kissing me when I was deep in a sexual haze. Well, I was still in a sexual haze but my senses had started to recover already and I could see the situation he'd trapped me into. I glared at him and tried to turn away but he stopped me by kissing me heatedly again.

It must have been forever when we laid in the darkness together, kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow. My wolf had completely taken over me at this point because I found myself kissing him back much more fiercely and he was welcoming everything and returning it in ten folds. All I could do was sit back in my head and wait for this to end but it would be a lie if I claim that I wasn't enjoying it at all. Though I'd die before admitting that!

Slowly the exhaustion was taking over me and I wanted to sleep. The fact that I was feeling so cozy wrapped up in blankets and hides and being cuddled didn't help me stay awake at all but there was still something that I needed to hear from him.

He seemed to have calmed down with me as well because he said nothing. Though now and then he would brush his lips against my cheek and neck and maybe place a couple of kisses here and there. My eyes were threatening to flutter shut but I wasn't going to give in so soon.

"Ezekiel," I mumbled, "I want to know what's in the river," My words were followed by a deafening silence before he sighed deeply.

"You wouldn't give up, would you?" He grunted.

"No,"

"The river kills anyone whoever dares touches the water," He told me after contemplating a bit. As soon as those words left his mouth I knew that they weren't the truth. There was more beyond that.

If the secret was this simple then we wouldn't have to fight so much for me to find it out.

"I know that's not the whole truth,"

"I can tell you this much for now. Just don't go anywhere near the river again, Celeste,"

"Is it cursed?" I guessed.

"No,"

"Does something live in it?" I guessed next. His silence answered my question. "I heard some laughter and giggles when I went near the river. Are there sirens in th-"

Before I could complete my question, his lips were already on mine, hushing me with a hot passionate kiss. It made me melt in his arms instantly because I didn't have much energy left by now but still, I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to find out more about him.

"So you are not going to tell me what's in the river?"

"No," He grumbled, dismissing the topic. I sighed deeply, looking at his glowing eyes in the dark which were looking at me fervently.

"Ezekiel..." I mumbled in the cold night, "How did you become the King?" I asked him next, fighting my sleep and looking at him, expecting an answer.

"Where's your family? Do you even have a family?" I asked next when he didn't answer my question at first. A moment of silence passed between us.

"I had a family. They're all dead,"

"How? You survived so long and they died? I thought Lycans live long,"

"It's simple. They weren't lycans," He answered.

"Wha-how?" I was deeply bewildered by his answer. I looked at his face in puzzlement while my mind tried to make something out of his words.

"I became a lycan after they died,"

"What were they? And how did you become a lycan?"

"They were mortals so they had to die. My deeds immortalized me as a lycan and here I'm today," He answered grimly, looking at me pensively. I let his words settle in my head for a moment before I asked him, "What deeds?"

I was only met with silence in return. So I used that silence to connect the dots and instantly various possibilities started to pop up in my head but among them, a particular possibility stood out the most.

At first, I thought of dismissing it but then I looked at Ezekiel's face. He was a scheming son of a bastard and more or less, it seemed like it could be true.

"Did you kill your family?" I enquired. "Is that the deed that immortalized you as a lycan?"

His eyes gleamed at me as he watched me heatedly. His face looked grim and there were so many emotions simmering in his eyes. It was hard to read him at that moment.

"Is it so?"

"Close enough," Was all he gave me for an answer.

_

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow me

Read up to chapter 66 on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Also available on Patreon: Mr. Night, Stefaan, The Gentleman's Trial, Made For Him, The Beta's Catch, Marmadoke, Exclusive books

Read the next chapter on Inkitt for Free. The link is in my bio.

Instagram: authorritz

thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6M 209K 12
"For the last 6 years I have kept it at bay. The need, the want, the hunger. No more. I will be free to do as I please. Brandon, you have no control...
322K 13.1K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
92.7K 3.1K 25
***BOOK 2 OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES*** "Who are you?" I seethed glaring into his auburn eyes. "I think you've caused enough ruckus on my Land." He...
15.2K 652 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...