Spencer Reid: Oneshots

Av reidschocolatedonut

I just think fluff is cute, so I wanted to write my own about the very wonderful Dr. Spencer Reid. These are... Mer

Babysitting Duty
Smoother Than Teflon?
Lovesick
Saltine Crackers
Tis' The Season
(Semi) Star-Crossed Lovers
My Theory of Everything
Masterpiece
The Morning After
World War Reid
Flu Thick and Thin
Small World
I'm Not Going Anywhere
Schooled
To Forgive or To Forget
Wanna Bet?
Moving On
Dazed
It's Okay Not To Be Okay
Tutoring
Interferences
Confessions
Sleepover
Shallow
The City of Love
The Question
The Red String
Deny, Deny, Deny
All My Love is Gone (song fic)
Nobody Nose
Lingual Barriers
Ink
When You Were Sleeping
Dumped
Rooftops and Deep Talks
Jealousy
A 'Grand' Secret
Undercover
Cuffed (Literally)
Cuffed (Literally) Pt. 2
Sand and Waves
Will You Dance With Me?
A-List
Fight Club
Lacking Conscience and Clothes
Awkward
When She's With You
Feverish
Baby Steps
Visiting Hours
Pro Wrestlers
Bad Mood
Pretty Dumb For a Genius
Instruction Manuals
Fine Line Between Love and Hate
Surface Tension
Flustered
Breathe
White Lies
Sort of Pen-Pals
Love You Too Much
School Crush
Car Sick
Eyes On The Road
Gordon Ramsay's Worst Nightmare
Missing You
Snowed In
Jam Session
Just Pretend
Snooping
All Natural
Breakups
Cramping My Style
Enthralled
Roomies
Snooping (Pt. 2)
Underneath The Mistletoe
Rollercoaster Of Emotions
A Dignified Affair
Roomies Pt. 2
Blacked Out
Ghost Stories
Young Love
Frat-ernizing
Trick or Treat
Mud-dled
Chopped
Coincidence
Under Pressure
Baby Steps Pt. 2
Going For Gold
5 Stages
Something's Fishy
What Are The Chances?
SOS
If You Love It, Let It Go
Back To You (Let It Go Part 2)
Meet The Parents
Reunited
Meet the Parents Pt. 2
"Transference"
Umbrella
Open
Regret
Penned
Memory Lane
Long Time, No See
Towels
Waiting Game
Physical Touch
Forever
Deck the Halls
"Parenting"
Mommy Dearest
Special Delivery
That's Harsh
Adjustment Period
Written or Smitten
Mixed Up
Mixed Up Pt. 2
Secret Santa
Nailed It
To Your "Art's" Content
Nostalgic-ish
You Seem Tense
You Seem Tense Pt. 2
It All Comes Back
Amends and New 'Friends'
News ;)
Just a Poke
Double Trouble
Accident-al Encounters
Romeo, Oh, Romeo
Bathroom Break
Anticipation
It's A Process
One More Chapter
Not-So-Pity Party
...Or is he proposing?
Misconstrued
Marked Down
Boo!
The Reunion
That Glow
A Rose By Any Other Name
Chance Encounter
Boring
Night In

Reign of Terror

3K 82 54
Av reidschocolatedonut

Summary: Linda Barnes attempts to get Spencer to leave the bureau, taking advantage of the relationship between him and Reader to do so.

You brushed past your husband, reaching under his arm to grab an apple. "Pardon me, good sir."

Spencer pecked your cheek. "You're excused."

"So...day one of Barnes' tyranny, huh?"

"Oh god, please don't remind me."

You sighed, leaning against the counter and biting the apple. "I'm sure it'll blow over, that happened with Strauss back then, didn't it?"

"I guess, but I don't think Rossi has any plans to sleep with Linda."

You choked on your water. "I did not need that visual."

Spencer grinned. "But you're right. People can try all they want to take down the BAU, but they'll never do it."

"That's the spirit. Besides, I'm sure unit chief Jareau will be great for a few days."

He nodded. "Just wish it weren't under these circumstances."

"Agreed," you murmured. "And don't forget, Spence...this isn't about Mexico." Your hand brushed against his cheek, bringing him a familiar comfort.

"I know," he whispered, kissing the back of your hand. "We better go, wouldn't want her highness to fire me for being late."

"Ah, good idea." You both grabbed your things, heading to the subway.

"Dr. Reid...other Dr. Reid." You and Spencer snickered as a few people greeted the two of you, heading into the elevator. The elevator hit the fourth floor, and you waved, heading to your own unit.

Spencer continued to climb to the sixth floor, getting off to be greeted by a very antsy Penelope. "She could try and rip us apart, you saw what happened with the IRT!"

"She could, but she won't," he replied cooly.

"How can we be sure?!"

Spencer shrugged. "If serial killers and former section chiefs couldn't do it, a power crazed lady with, as Y/N calls it, Lego hair won't do it either."

Penelope chuckled. "Y/N's right."

"She always is."

To say that Spencer was already fed up with Barnes was an understatement. Demanding, abrasive, hot headed, and incredibly narcissistic. The only thing that kept him from completely lashing out at her was thinking of the various jokes you had made about Barnes—although his occasional smirks when she was in a room were slightly odd to her.

"She's trying to get you to retire? Are you serious?"

Rossi rolled his eyes. "I know."

"That isn't even how retirement works," Luke murmured. "Besides, she tried to get me to go back to my old position."

"She's crazy," Tara muttered, her fists clenched.

"We just have to keep our cool here, okay?" JJ looked around. "Just until this all blows over." Everyone nodded, murmuring in agreement.

"Speak of the devil," Matt whispered, the doors opening as Barnes walked in.

"We need to get to the crime scene, Agent Reid, come with me." She whirled around, walking off.

Spencer sighed, following her as the team watched him leave sympathetically.

"So...do you have kids?" Barnes asked, making conversation on the drive.

"No," he replied coldly.

"Anyone at home?"

"A wonderful wife."

"Oooh, what's her name?"

"Y/N."

"As in Y/N Reid from crisis negotiation?"

"Mhm."

"I never realized you two were together, I always assumed it was a coincidence..." Her grip tightened on the wheel.

"We've been together for 5 years."

"How nice..."

"You're back." You sat up in bed, smiling softly at Spencer.

Despite his exhaustion from 2 days of casework, Barnes being Barnes, and jet lag, your smile completely melted away his frustrations. "It's late, go back to sleep." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I'm waiting for you."

Spencer's lips curled upwards. "I'll be there in a minute."

"I anticipate your return."

Not even Linda Barnes could ruin this.

"Thank you for meeting with me, Agent Reid."

"Doctor Reid," he corrected.

"Right, Doctor...take a seat."

Spencer sat across from Barnes, his expression cold and blank. "Why am I here?"

She cleared her throat. "I'm sure you're aware that it is against bureau policy to fraternize with other agents."

"And why are we discussing this?"

"You and Agent Y/N Reid are breaking policy and helping damage our reputation as a serious work environment."

"I'm sorry? I probably see my wife inside of this building for 30 seconds each day when we're in the elevator."

"If we allow two people to fraternize, we're opening a gateway to others doing so."

"So what do you want me to do? Get a divorce over this?" He scoffed.

"Of course not!" She pulled a paper from her drawer. "According to Ms. L/N—"

"Mrs. Reid."

"According to Mrs. Reid's files, she has her PhD in linguistics."

"That's correct, she was a Harvard graduate."

"Impressive," she said, flipping through. "I think there may be a position in the bureau we can reassign her to and not break any policies between you both."

"And that would be?"

"Lingual analysis for the updated version of the IRT, she would be far more useful in foreign affairs, don't you think?"

"I think that this is a discussion you should be having with my wife."

"I hoped to run it by you first."

"She is her own person, and it is her choice," he replied harshly.

"Your opinion, Doctor. What do you think?"

"Like I said, she could love the opportunity or hate it."

"And if she accepted?"

The woman smirked. "She would be relocated to San Francisco."

Spencer's stomach dropped, his stone cold expression faltering. "I beg your pardon?"

"In fact, the Director thinks the other Dr. Reid would be an incredibly valuable asset over there and is attempting to make the transition mandatory."

"You cannot do that!" He stood up.

"Oh but we can if it's for the betterment of the bureau."

"I won't let you send my wife to San Francisco if she doesn't want it."

"There is something else..."

"What?"

"She could quit."

"What?! No!"

"Well...I suppose you could quit in her place." Barnes tilted her head, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "I'll give you some time to think about it."

Spencer walked off wordlessly, fuming.

"She can't just do that!" Spencer paced Emily's apartment.

"Please don't tell me that you agreed to quit."

"No, but I'm going to."

"Spencer, don't."

"Why? I love her, and I'm willing to sacrifice my position on the team for her sake."

"This is what Barnes wants, okay? She's capitalizing off of your love for Y/N and trying to use it to get you off of the team and weaken the BAU into a piece of clay she can mold."

"She'll send her away," he whispered.

"No, she won't. I won't let it happen."

"You're suspended."

"I'll find a way." Emily put her hand on Spencer's shoulder. "Just don't mention this to Y/N yet."

"Alright..."

Spencer was off when you both went into work the next day. You were waiting at his desk at the end of the day as you did when he went a little overtime sometimes, organizing the mess of books and papers.

"Dr. Reid."

You turned around. "Chief Barnes."

"Have you made your choice?"

"Pardon?"

"She isn't going anywhere." Spencer walked over, positioning himself between the two of you.

"Going where?"

"San Francisco," Barnes said.

Your jaw dropped. "What?"

"So then you must be quitting, Spencer."

"Spence, what is she talking about?"

He exhaled. "She wants one of us gone because we're together."

You shut your eyes, taking a few breaths. "Hold me back."

Spencer held your arm. "You aren't transferring Y/N or making me quit."

"Answer me this," you jumped in. "Have our personal lives ever interferes with our work?"

"Well, Mexico—"

"Using his ill mother and a situation in which he was drugged as a valid reason is messed up, even for someone as vain as you."

Barnes grit her teeth. "I would be careful with what you say to me."

"What? So you can go run to the Director? Honestly, at this point I'm not convinced that you two aren't fraternizing, meeting with him secretly and always having him available at the drop of a dime," you snapped back, a few chuckles coming from the rest of the team.

"Agent L/N—"

"Dr. Reid," you corrected. "Now if you have an issue with my work besides the fact that I am married to Spencer, contact me. If not, I believe we're done here." You grabbed Spencer's hand, the two of you leaving.

"Everyday you remind me why I married you."

You smirked. "I try."

"Did you see her face?"

"You bet."

The two of you laughed all the way home, not regretting a thing.

OMG OMG 13K READS MWAAAAHHHH ILY OK I HAVE A CHANCE TO WRITE RN SO HERE'S A CHAPTER

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

277K 1.9K 66
A collection of Spencer Reid oneshots
176K 4.7K 53
๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“.. ๐š‚๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š was ready for a change in the monotony of his life, but didn...
91.2K 1K 30
Collection of Spencer Reid oneshots (mostly fluff & smut), Fem!Reader
366K 4.6K 43
๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ :) ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ...