Her boys

By Weasley132

"Sirius Orion Black!" "Honey numerous-middle-names Goldman!" Their glares were nothing but empty threats as... More

Prologue
Part 1: The scarlet train
Part 2: The common room
Part 3: Potions class
Part 4: The decision
Part 5: Hallowe'en
Part 6: December
Part 7: Christmas
Part 8: The song
Part 9: Easter
Part 10: The last week
Part 11: The first last day
Second-year interlude
Part 12: Reunion
Part 13: Sirius and Regulus
Part 14: The first adventure
Note
Part 15: A new year
Part 16: The plan
Part 17: The first last
Part 18: The birthday and the aftermath
Part 19: Valentine date
Part 20: Quidditch, cheats and liars
Part 21: The first lesson
Part 22: The arrangement
Part 23: Godric's Hollow
Part 24: Back again
Part 25: End of year
Part 26: Summer Break
Part 27: Cleaning
Interlude
Part 28: Almost Christmas
Part 29: I'll Miss You
Part 30: Tides
Part 31: Home
Part 32: Family Reunion
Part 33: The Boys
Part 34: Alive
Part 35: The Howler
Part 36: Hogwarts
Part 37: The fight
Part 38: Good? Evil? Mischief?
Part 39: Roller Coaster
Part 41: Siblings
Part 42: Dumb
Interlude
Part 43: Cole and Sebastian
Part 44: Hallowe'en
Part 45: The end of the week
Part 46: 7 o'clock sharp
The letters
Part 47: Quidditch
Part 48: Tricks up their sleeves
Part 49: Panda-monium
Part 50: Quidditch fair
Part 51: Easter break
Part 52: Adventure
Part 53: Good Morning
Part 54: Starry night
Part 55: Calm
Parylt 56: Crazy
Part 57: School
Part 58: Hospital Wing Adventures
Part 59: Lily's Birthday
Part 60: Ball
Part 61: Graduation Week
Part 62: The show must go on
Part 63: Fluff
Part 64: A Wonderful Wedding
Part 65: Baby Potter
Part 66: Proposal
Part 67: Games
Part 68: Four in one
Part 69: Babies, babies, babies
Part 70: Twins
Part 71: A dream come true
Part 72: Picture disaster
Part 73: Marlene
Part 74: Feeble
Part 75: Family
Part 76: Tattoo
Part 77: The First Last Day
Part 78: Good Things Happen
Part 79: Days of old
Part 80: Hogwarts again
Part 81: First class
Note
Part 82: Drunk words are sober thoughts
Part 83: Enough
Part 84: New
Part 85: More
Part 86: Trials Of All Sorts
Part 87: A Day To Remember
Part 88: Hogwarts Is Home
Part 89: Christmas Time Again
Part 90: 16 Years Later
Alternate Ending
Note

Part 40: Birthday

7 1 0
By Weasley132

"Mr. Potter, Miss Goldman and Mr. Black," Professor McGonagall called down the hall.

"Yes, Professor," The trio sounded, turning to face her.

"Happy New Year and happy birthday, Miss Goldman," McGonagall said, a smile lighting up her usually grim face.

"Thank you, Professor," Honey smiled, pulling her long braid over her shoulder.

"Now, off you go! I'm sure you three have big plans," McGonagall said, walking away.

"Thank you, Professor!" Honey called after the woman.

"C'mon, Bee!" Sirius called, dashing down the hall.

"Where are we going?" She asked, sprinting to keep up with the other two.

"Just, come with us! We need some help to get something!" James said as she appeared between him and Sirius.

"But I could still be sleeping," Honey complained.

"But we love you," James said.

Suddenly, she realized where they were leading her. The corridor lead to a dead-end hallway with a large tapestry on one side. They walked past the wall three times when a large oak door appeared. Sirius held his hands over her eyes, leading her inside.

"Happy birthday," He whispered, letting his hands up.

She smiled as she looked around, seeing all of her friends and tons of food. They were all smiling back at her. Lily rushed up, pulling Honey into a big hug. She yammered excitedly into Honey's ear, but Honey could hardly hear a word she said.

"Lily, slow down!" Honey laughed, taking a step back from her best friend.

"James asked me out again, so I finally agreed! I'm nervous, but also excited," Lily said, only loud enough for Honey to hear.

"Oh my goodness! That's why he's so happy!" Honey said, the excitement clearly shining in her features.

"He is?" Lily asked.

"Of course, he absolutely adores you!" Honey agreed.

"What are you going on about, sister dearest?" James said, resting his elbow on her shoulder.

"Bold of you to assume that I would tell you," Honey grinned, bumping him with her hip.

"I think Dorcas is here," James offered, pointing her out in one of the corners of the room.

"Bye!" Honey dashed off, her wide-legged pants flowing behind her.

"She looks amazing," Lily commented.

Honey's pink suit jacket matched her black trousers perfectly, same with her black shirt underneath. Her hair was twisted up into a bun on top of her head, dyed with purple underneath.

"She does," James agreed. "Are- is everything alright?"

"Of course, James. Is everything alright with you?" Lily asked.

"It really is- oh! I have to go break up that fight," James replied with a charming smile before running over to a brawling pair of boys. "See you!"

"Well, this is shaping up to be a nice romance," Sirius said, appearing over Lily's shoulder.

"How the hell did you get here? And why the hell do you know that?" Lily asked, her face forming into a smile.

"Because your best friend is my girlfriend, and my best friend is about to go on a date with you," Sirius replied, walking away with his hands in his pockets.

"Who set this up?" Honey asked, popping up next to Sirius.

"Me and James," Sirius said.

"Sorry I scared you," Honey apologized.

"Don't worry about it, baby. Happy birthday," Sirius said, pulling her into a hug by the hips.

"Thank you," Honey smiled kissing him gently.

"Thanks for having a birthday," Sirius smiled before kissing her back.

"Alright, I'm only allowing this snogging because it's your birthday, but as soon as it turns midnight, I will no longer allow this," James said, stepping up to the couple.

"James, could you please not comment on my romantic life?" Honey said, looking up at him.

"Honey, could you please not have a romantic life?" James asked.

"No," Honey said flatly.

"Then, no," James said as he walked away.

Honey laughed as he walked away, walking to a table. It was piled full of food, drinks and cake.

"What are we eating?" Sirius asked.

"A little bit of everything," Honey smiled, beginning to pile food onto his plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BEE HAVE YOU SEEN MY... Woah..." Sirius said, entering the room.

"...What?" Honey asked, taking her eyes away from her book.

"Did you... did you take a hot potion or something?" He asked

"Babe, that doesn't even exist-" Honey rolled her eyes.

"OUT OF ALL THE MEN IN THE SCHOOL YOU CHOOSE TO DATE A BRUNETTE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Sirius yelled.

"SIRIUS BLACK! ARE YOU HIGH FROM SNIFFING MY PERFUME AGAIN?" Honey yelled back.

"No... Maybe... Yes..." Sirius blushed.

"Babe, I told you; You can just come and hug me. Or spray a little bit on your jumpers, no need to shove the bottle up your nose. Seriously, Sirius, I love you, but you're dumb," Honey rolled her eyes, turning back to her book.

"Honey Bee," Sirius said, sitting on her lap. "Honey. Bee. Baby. Why won't you pay attention to me?" He said, putting his chin on her book.

"Because you are literally sitting on me," Honey reminded him, kissing him on the nose. "Also, you didn't ask me to."

"Can you pay attention to me? Just for a minute? I mean, I know it's your birthday and all, but-" He said, but she shut him up with a kiss.

"I'm paying attention, Star," She smiled, putting her forehead on his.

"I just wanted to say, I love you and happy birthday. Also, I have a gift for you. It's in my trunk, give me a minute to get it. Close your eyes!" He said excitedly, standing up.

She put her bookmark in between her pages and put her hands in front of her face. She felt a smile creep onto her face.

"Okay, open," Sirius said.

She pulled her hands away from her face, looking up at him. He had a small box in his hands, tied up with a red ribbon. She tilted her head curiously, taking the box.

"Just so you know, Lily helped me with it. So did James," Sirius said nervously.

"Baby, I'm sure it's-" Honey said, but stopped as she opened the box.

"What? Is it bad?" Sirius asked anxiously.

"No, Star, it's amazing!" She said pulling out the bracelet. "I love it!"

"Oh, good!" He sighed, relaxing.

"Help me put it on, please!" Honey extended her wrist happily.

He put her new bracelet on her wrist, watching as she admired the small charms. One was a Quaffle, another was a dog. There was a small crown and next to that was a bat. Each charm was formed out of old silverware, and the chain was reused.

"I absolutely love it," Honey kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm glad," Sirius said happily.

"I'm gonna go show Remus!" Honey said as she ran down the stairs.

"See you," Sirius called after her.

Honey dashed down the stairs, tripping on the last one, as she fell she grabbed the nearest arm to her. She somersaulted, landing next to the person's leg.

"I'm so sorry," Honey said, brushing off her jeans.

"Don't be, you fell. Are you okay?" A deep voice asked, helping her up.

"Sore, but fine. If you don't mind me asking, who are you exactly?" Honey said, looking up at the brown-haired boy in front of her.

"I'm Sebastian," He smiled, his blue eyes rather shocking.

"Do you have a surname, Sebastian?" Honey asked.

"Sebastian Goldman," He smiled. "I just got transferred from Beauxbatons. I'm supposed to be finding a girl named Honey. Do you know her?"

"S-sorry, did you just say Goldman?" Honey asked, staggering backwards.

"Yeah, is something wrong?" Sebastian asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 25.4K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...
49K 1K 57
Edith Wheeler, a confident Gryffindor Marauder with a knack for Mischief and a moonlight monthly secret. Sirius Orion Black, the overconfident, arrog...
559 28 9
It's been a few weeks now. Remus hears them every fucking night, and he can't stand it anymore. Well he doesn't hear them usually because of the sile...
970 44 1
Harry's in love, but there are people who doesn't want him to be happy. They are only for their own benefits. From loss of his love and going through...